March 28, 2024, 06:38:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321337 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: February 26, 2009, 12:40:14 PM »

fatcat...looks like Crystal has herself a party  house....

also, in the video with Greta when she is rocking back and forth, probably from fear of what has happened to Haleigh and nerves...But what I found interesting is that she had not talked to Haleigh in 2 weeks since the visitation...wouldn't you as a mom want to call your children every day? at least to say good night to them or to see how their day went? I talk to my grand daughters every day either by phone or in person...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: February 26, 2009, 12:41:23 PM »

Island...Crystals mom is not exactly a model citizen either...none of these family members appear to have clean hands...And just because Crystal does not have a record, does not mean that she is not also involved with unsavory things, just that she didn't/hasn't gotten caught...

Totally agree, but same goes for Ron, if we apply the same principles~so, if this is only when he actuallt got caugt, I'd almost be afraid to see what is really out there....also, CS's moms arrest was 12 yrs ago, Rons last one was late 2007, and for drugs late 2005.

Really gotta go now befoer they confiscate my laptop.

Ah, but as we get older we get wiser and getting caught young either does one of two things, you continue on your merry path with more times getting caught  or you straighten up and as we know DCF has been in that house and work drug tests for heavy equipment operators, yadda yadda, I would tend to think....But I'm sure you discount all this too.

And I only bring up Crystals mom cause you are talking about breaking a cycle of drugs, and I don't see this from Crystal, she still has druggie pic's on her website with her new abuser guy.  So there.  Agree to disagree.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: February 26, 2009, 12:44:00 PM »

Blaze...I think that Ron and Misty have been together around 5 months or maybe a little longer....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: February 26, 2009, 12:44:27 PM »

Thanks Brandi, I thought they already had dogs out by the home, but maybe not cadaver dogs.

Yes, they did. Here is the whole article from today:

SATSUMA, FL -- Cadaver dogs and their handlers are back in the woods and fields around the home of Haleigh Cummings, looking for any signs of the little girl.

The five-year-old has been missing since she went to bed on the night of February 9th.

The cadaver dogs are searching the panels under homes in the neighborhood. The dogs are trained to specifically seek out human remains and are part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement group specializing in canine searches.

"Today's search is not in response to leads received from the family or the public, but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases," said Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. "This search is being conducted to insure that no possibility is overlooked in the search for Haleigh."

Thursday's ground search is the first major organized effort in some time.

Investigators have been chasing false leads across the First Coast and in Tennessee since shifting the search for Haleigh to more of an investigative approach in the case last week.

The reward for information leading to Haleigh is up to $26,500. Call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS if you have any information. You will remain anonymous and could recieve a cash reward if your information leads to an arrest.

From my notes on Feb. 10 (first day missing) ...
130 personnel from 25 agencies were involved in the search on Tuesday. While divers were scouring the nearby St. Johns River, bloodhounds and cadaver dogs were being used in the neighborhood around the Cummings' home. Officials said that helicopters with infrared sensing equipment would begin scanning the area after dark.

Personally, I have a bad feeling about the river. For some reason.

Hi Brandi...I often think about the river too.  It's strange that the child drowned in the river just some years back...and now this?  Makes you wonder what else has happened to this little girl and if it was intentional.
Do you know how long ron and kristy has been together?

According to my notes, Misty Croslin has been dating Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, for about five months.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: February 26, 2009, 12:46:52 PM »

fatcat...looks like Crystal has herself a party  house....

also, in the video with Greta when she is rocking back and forth, probably from fear of what has happened to Haleigh and nerves...But what I found interesting is that she had not talked to Haleigh in 2 weeks since the visitation...wouldn't you as a mom want to call your children every day? at least to say good night to them or to see how their day went? I talk to my grand daughters every day either by phone or in person...

yes and I think by Ron's mom and grandmom speaking out about visiting and the pic's of them actually there it leads me to believe they do stop by.  my bro's stop at mom's house atleast 2's wk w/grandchildren for visits.

I just don't get Crystal she keeps saying all this crap, but her actions speak otherwise to me.  I by no means feel she's guilty.

This mystery lies either w/Ron or Misty, or together, or stranger/family SO abduction, it's pretty clear to me.  But to keep harping on it, doesn't help my brain flow in trying to figure out what went down that day.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: February 26, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys!      Does anyone have a link for the You Tube for the sequence with Geraldo when he got in RCs face and RC fired right back at him, the interview that caused Geraldo to be banned from the property/area. It was sometime last week I believe. You Tube is the only thing that will work properly for me. I havent been able to find that particular one although I have had the pleasant experience of watching about 1000 Geraldo interviews regarding the case while searching for it.   ACKKKK 
TIA Hope you all have a great day!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: February 26, 2009, 12:48:26 PM »

And I like you have to get some work done before hubby get's home and we got issues here, ha! ha!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1747 on: February 26, 2009, 12:49:56 PM »

Blaze...I think that Ron and Misty have been together around 5 months or maybe a little longer....

That's not very long.  I wonder about who Ron was with before Misty..(sorry, for getting her name wrong...I think I called her Kristy..lol)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: February 26, 2009, 12:52:54 PM »

Thanks Brandi, I thought they already had dogs out by the home, but maybe not cadaver dogs.

SATSUMA, FL -- Cadaver dogs and their handlers are back in the woods and fields around the home of Haleigh Cummings, looking for any signs of the little girl.

The five-year-old has been missing since she went to bed on the night of February 9th.

The cadaver dogs are searching the panels under homes in the neighborhood. The dogs are trained to specifically seek out human remains and are part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement group specializing in canine searches.

"Today's search is not in response to leads received from the family or the public, but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases," said Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. "This search is being conducted to insure that no possibility is overlooked in the search for Haleigh."

Investigators have been chasing false leads across the First Coast and in Tennessee since shifting the search for Haleigh to more of an investigative approach in the case last week.

The reward for information leading to Haleigh is up to $26,500. Call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS if you have any information. You will remain anonymous and could recieve a cash reward if your information leads to an arrest.

130 personnel from 25 agencies were involved in the search on Tuesday. While divers were scouring the nearby St. Johns River, bloodhounds and cadaver dogs were being used in the neighborhood around the Cummings' home. Officials said that helicopters with infrared sensing equipment would begin scanning the area after dark.

Hi Brandi...I often think about the river too.  It's strange that the child drowned in the river just some years back...and now this?  Makes you wonder what else has happened to this little girl and if it was intentional.

According to my notes, Misty Croslin has been dating Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, for about five months.

God forgive me...but something flags me about Ron's character...he's 24, I think and Misty is 7 months... He probably has a hard time finding someone...I think he has a mean streak.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1749 on: February 26, 2009, 12:55:53 PM »

God forgive me...but something flags me about Ron's character...he's 24, I think and Misty is 7 months... He probably has a hard time finding someone...I think he has a mean streak.

(self edit) - Gosh darn...I am not doing to good today with my typing..
I meant to say Misty is 17..
Sorry.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: February 26, 2009, 12:58:20 PM »

Island..I was going to say that perhaps she had wet herself but someone else on here had said that she had not wet the bed for a number of years....still any child could have an accident...this is a puzzler since Misty said that she had the shirt on when she went to bed...
this case is so bizarre...the cast of characters gets weirder and weirder as well..

it gives me the creeps to think of when Jon Couey (sp) was stalking Jessica Lunsford, watching her and then crept into the family home and took her from her bed...just creeps me out ....that whole story of Jessica still haunts me...can hardly bear to think of the suffering this little child went through for that pervert's pleasure...He is one person that I could personally put the needle in his arm..after I beat his ass...

Maybe she was put to bed in just panties and the family does not want to state that?  Just a thought.  It's not that weird, to me.  Lots of people sleep in the buff..

just sleeping in panties only is not weird to me at all either...children get very warm when sleeping, so just sleeping in a pair of panties or a diaper is not uncommon..
the weird part that I was referring to is this whole bizarre case...too many inconsistencies...

yes, the cinder blocks, the cinder blocks, still looking for these.  And the John Boat you know LE even used different dogs for searching the air over the river!  Some difference in the dogs between tracking and trailing.  I just think if there was the whole big production of the boat and fishing disposal of the body in the river w/cinder blocks someone would of seen something or known about his boat habits and pointed it out to LE.  It's a long way from the water, in one article Ron's quotes 5 to 8 blocks, so if he drove a van, 5-8 blocks w/boat, than there is all the launching and putting body in the boat, etc, someone would of seen something, right?  Like Scott Peterson?  I say in the woods if he did it or at work are better locations for disposal.

I'm bringing this forward now that we are back on topic.  BBL, gotta run and do actual work for a while.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: February 26, 2009, 01:02:34 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18802080/detail.html

Haleigh's Father's Girlfriend Taken In For Questioning
Thursday, February 26, 2009 – updated: 12:20 pm EST February 26, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that Misty Croslin, Haleigh's father's girlfriend was the last one to see the 5-year- old. Croslin was taken away for questioning again Thursday morning.

It's been nearly three weeks since the 5-year-old was taken out of her bed in the middle of the night. Deputies said Haleigh was home asleep with her little brother and father's girlfriend when the crime happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Misty Croslin Questioned
RAW VIDEO: Girlfriend Comments On Cousin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, seven cadaver dogs and nine officers were sent to search an area surrounding the home of missing five-year-old Haleigh Cummings Thursday. Deputies said the search was being conducted to make sure that nothing is overlooked.

The cadaver dogs and officers searched for human remains. Eyewitness News saw dogs sniffing along the panels underneath mobile homes in case a body was placed underneath.

Investigators believe Haleigh Cummings was taken from her home on Green Lane in Satsuma on February 9. Sheriff Jeff Hardy, as well as everyone involved in the investigation said they continue to hope that Haleigh is found alive and in good health.

Investigators said Thursday's search was not in response to leads received from the family or the public, but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases.

The canine teams are a part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement organization out of South Georgia that specializes in canine searches. The teams consist of cadaver dogs that specifically seek out human remains.

Investigators said more dogs will search the area again Friday.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1752 on: February 26, 2009, 01:06:45 PM »

(self edit) - Gosh darn...I am not doing to good today with my typing..
I meant to say Misty is 17..
Sorry.

I do too, I think he picks very young vunerable girls~they are usually easier to control and manipulate, my brother tend to do the same -  I think it's because (my brother) has self esteem issues......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1753 on: February 26, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that Misty Croslin, Haleigh's father's girlfriend was the last one to see the 5-year- old. Croslin was taken away for questioning again Thursday morning.

It's been nearly three weeks since the 5-year-old was taken out of her bed in the middle of the night. Deputies said Haleigh was home asleep with her little brother and father's girlfriend when the crime happened.

Meanwhile, seven cadaver dogs and nine officers were sent to search an area surrounding the home of missing five-year-old Haleigh Cummings Thursday. Deputies said the search was being conducted to make sure that nothing is overlooked.

The cadaver dogs and officers searched for human remains. Eyewitness News saw dogs sniffing along the panels underneath mobile homes in case a body was placed underneath.

Investigators believe Haleigh Cummings was taken from her home on Green Lane in Satsuma on February 9. Sheriff Jeff Hardy, as well as everyone involved in the investigation said they continue to hope that Haleigh is found alive and in good health.

Investigators said Thursday's search was not in response to leads received from the family or the public, but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases.

The canine teams are a part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement organization out of South Georgia that specializes in canine searches. The teams consist of cadaver dogs that specifically seek out human remains.

How many times does this make

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: February 26, 2009, 01:11:36 PM »

then do the famous "cougars" pick younger men cause they are easier to manipulate?
I thought that it was because of their "energy"...

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: February 26, 2009, 01:23:53 PM »

Island...Crystals mom is not exactly a model citizen either...none of these family members appear to have clean hands...And just because Crystal does not have a record, does not mean that she is not also involved with unsavory things, just that she didn't/hasn't gotten caught...
I agree with you cookie.. you have 2 families here, both with what seems to be nominal education, on the lower end of the salary scale who may have at times subsidized their incomes in illegal activities. There are still rough feelings on both sides, and they are tossing grenades and rather than put the kids first and their own feelings aside and are using this tragedy to try and marginalize the other parent.. the kids always suffer. Neither parent is a role model, but when all is said and done, my guess is Misty snuck out, left the door open and some freakin wierdo snuck in and took Haleigh.. IMO Misty didnt want to admit she wasnt there and the guilt and fear for her must be a terrible burden...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: February 26, 2009, 01:31:25 PM »

I wondered the other day if this note that Ron handed over was a timeline or notes on Misty to see if it was what fit w/LE's statements from Misty, since she can't get her story straight.  Or do you think LE is calling Misty in so many times to get the goods on Ron?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: February 26, 2009, 01:37:22 PM »

I wondered the other day if this note that Ron handed over was a timeline or notes on Misty to see if it was what fit w/LE's statements from Misty, since she can't get her story straight.  Or do you think LE is calling Misty in so many times to get the goods on Ron?

I don't have any ideas what the note might be.

But I believe they have called Ron in quite a few times too. Not just Misty.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: February 26, 2009, 01:47:24 PM »

They are still holding the mobile home as a crime scene.. I wonder if they found any black light evidence.. ugh.. that sounds so wrong considering she was a 5 yr old , almost still a baby 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: February 26, 2009, 01:48:57 PM »

I agree with you cookie.. you have 2 families here, both with what seems to be nominal education, on the lower end of the salary scale who may have at times subsidized their incomes in illegal activities. There are still rough feelings on both sides, and they are tossing grenades and rather than put the kids first and their own feelings aside and are using this tragedy to try and marginalize the other parent.. the kids always suffer. Neither parent is a role model, but when all is said and done, my guess is Misty snuck out, left the door open and some freakin wierdo snuck in and took Haleigh.. IMO Misty didnt want to admit she wasnt there and the guilt and fear for her must be a terrible burden...

my thoughts as well...sad to say....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.