March 29, 2024, 02:21:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321498 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: February 26, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »

Zebras dont change their stripes, and young people using drugs are slow to change and fairly predictable with their drug use. What I am wondering is what did Ron and Misty do first, call 911 or clear out their assorted drug stashes and paraphenalia before the cops came? I believe he had nothing to do with his baby going missing, but I can see him tossing and flushing while he was cursing and pacing..... 

Due to OSHA compliance he would likely lose his job asap if he failed a drug test or was arrested for drug possession......at the very least an arrest for possession would trigger a drug test with his employer. He operates heavy machinery......

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: February 26, 2009, 05:15:51 PM »

Klaas- Windchime was a member here before the crash in '05 and posted in the NH threads. Thanks for the heads up  Arrow       cyclops Somehow I am not surprised 

As for Crystal - a court order to seize her tooth brush will suffice until she is located. A hairbrush will work just as well in the meantime. Obviously, this is a major issue and any mother that will not give a DNA sample immediately is a real "piece of work".

Beth Holloway basically ran to the Oduber hospital to give a sample on 6-12-2005. Anyone truly concerned about the wealth fare of her CHILD would move mountains to help. This is a true insight into why Crystal does not have custody.

Prayers for Haleigh

Rob - good to see you!  Was her nickname Windchime here at SM?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: February 26, 2009, 05:16:41 PM »

O/T but for WS members.  This is horrible if true, read the comments.  Just proves sometimes you just never know:

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=613&cpage=1#comment-11550

Klaasend, is it OK if I post this? (Don't want to inadvertently faux pas.) I'm unclear as to whether this "windchime" person is the admin or co-admin of WS or what.

Websleuths' "Windchime" Criminal Record

((edit - I'd prefer people go to the links and decide for themselves ))

http://truthaboutws.createmybb2.com/showthread.php?tid=4

Add my  to this.

Yes, you certainly NEVER know who is on the other side of that keyboard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: February 26, 2009, 05:17:43 PM »

Tracking dogs and cadaver dogs are, IMO, America's four-footed heroes. 

[snipped and bolded]

WORD!!

Side note: I ran across a great article on this subject that I bet you'd really enjoy. I'll see if I can find it; But there's so much going on at the moment. YIKES again.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1864 on: February 26, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »

OMG.... On HLN they just said Detectives ASKED her for a DNA sample and she said no,can not do it,have Dr. appointment and now they can not find her....   

This is shocking on so many levels.

First, you'd think they'd already have samples from bio mom and dad.

Second, if they asked for anything from a parent related to their missing child, it seems that would certainly take precedence over any appointment or anything else.

Peanut, you and I are no doubt watching the same HLN broadcast - and to add what you already said - the guy (don't know his name.... HLN guy) said that bio mom said NO CAN DO to the DNA sample request and promptly jumped in the car.

They thought OK no biggy.... we know who her doctor is.... we'll just find her there; But she wasn't there.

Did I hear that right?

YIKES... what on earth?

*nods*

this is just bizzare, why would she refuse? and why isnt she where she said she was going?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: February 26, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »

O/T but for WS members.  This is horrible if true, read the comments.  Just proves sometimes you just never know:

Klaasend, is it OK if I post this? (Don't want to inadvertently faux pas.) I'm unclear as to whether this "windchime" person is the admin or co-admin of WS or what.

Add my  to this.

One good reason to keep personal information just that. Personal.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1866 on: February 26, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »

Wonder if this is true.  From reading around the web, there seems to be several who don't like the powers that be over at WS, and might go to great lengths in trying to bring them down.  I hope that this report isn't true, that it's part of some kind of vendetta.  Yet even that would be very sad as well. 

I'm so glad to be a member at SM.  This kind of stuff just doesn't happen here.  (knock on wood!  lol)

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1867 on: February 26, 2009, 05:23:16 PM »

Rob - good to see you!  Was her nickname Windchime here at SM?

Always my pleasure to see you too Klaas. I got your email and I have been meaning to reply, and I promise I will. I was not ignoring you... just didn't know where to start...Thank you for your concern - it means the world to me. You are a doll. And I saw all you were going thru with the new hate site. You have my thoughts and prayers always. No one should have to deal with that - let alone someone so devoted to missing children and crime victims. You will always have my respect!!

Yes, her name was Windchime and she had the Avi with the cat with the melon on it's head as a helmet. Sometimes having a photographic memory is hell! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1868 on: February 26, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »

OMG.... On HLN they just said Detectives ASKED her for a DNA sample and she said no,can not do it,have Dr. appointment and now they can not find her....   

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1869 on: February 26, 2009, 05:24:17 PM »

Add my  to this.

One good reason to keep personal information just that. Personal.

id quote this 100 times if i could.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: February 26, 2009, 05:24:37 PM »

In Stacy Peterson's case, in a forum for that, we had a guest speaker who owns a cadaver dog, doing a Q&A about those dogs.  She said that when LE uses cadaver dogs and clear an area, they nearly always go back a second, sometimes a third time.  Their reasoning being that an area is not 'officially cleared' until the dogs go thru it again.  Not that they don't trust the dogs, but because in many cases the perp finds out where they cleared the first time and moves evidence/body into that area.  It's one reason that LE doesn't like to announce a search site, either before or after. 

Those dogs are amazing to me. Interesting point about the multiple searches. Also, I wonder if the state of decomposition makes a difference in how readily a dog "hits" on an area? IOW, for example, day 14 as opposed to day 4.... so would they go back to an area of interest after more days pass?

There sure is a difference in decomp between day 1 and day 14.  To humans and testing, etc.  To a cadaver dog's nose tho, it's my understanding that there's no difference in the decomp no matter what day or stage that decomp is at.  Decomp is decomp to their noses, from day 1 onward. 

Ok.. good to know. Somehow I thought that the gases that emanate become more pungent, but I guess that would apply to far less sensitive human noses. Smile

So since the dogs are super sensitive they can sniff out decomp on day 1?

I'm such a pain with infinite questions, but as to -  for example, day 4 vs day, say, day 14 would humidity and temp figure into that at all? Or it wouldn't matter b/c the dogs can pick it up day 1 regardless? TIA 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: February 26, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »

Ooops! Okee dokey (sorry for the paste) Smile

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: February 26, 2009, 05:30:12 PM »

Thanks Klaasend. OMG!

"Windchime" from WS is a SO?

Stunned.

I wonder what state she lives in.. I went to the FDLE website and ran all 3 last names thru the database with no results.. 
Nothing surprises me anymore.
It may explain the day at BP with LP she sat at a picnic table all day smoking and flashing her moose knuckle at all of us watching via Murt's webcam 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: February 26, 2009, 05:30:18 PM »

Klaas- Windchime was a member here before the crash in '05 and posted in the NH threads. Thanks for the heads up  Arrow       cyclops Somehow I am not surprised 

As for Crystal - a court order to seize her tooth brush will suffice until she is located. A hairbrush will work just as well in the meantime. Obviously, this is a major issue and any mother that will not give a DNA sample immediately is a real "piece of work".

Beth Holloway basically ran to the Oduber hospital to give a sample on 6-12-2005. Anyone truly concerned about the wealth fare of her CHILD would move mountains to help. This is a true insight into why Crystal does not have custody.

Prayers for Haleigh

Hi Rob, good to see you again!   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: February 26, 2009, 05:30:18 PM »

Does this mean the predators are now infiltrating in this way? I don't belong to WS but geez this does appear to be horrible?

Horrible on any scale, but for a child advocate-oriented site. I can't stop saying Yikes! and Word!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1875 on: February 26, 2009, 05:32:37 PM »

Tracking dogs and cadaver dogs are, IMO, America's four-footed heroes. 

[snipped and bolded]

WORD!!

Side note: I ran across a great article on this subject that I bet you'd really enjoy. I'll see if I can find it; But there's so much going on at the moment. YIKES again.

Yeah there is.    

But if you find it, I'd love to read it! 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: February 26, 2009, 05:33:20 PM »

Prayers for Haleigh

Yes and yes.

Not to hijack the topic but I do recall that about Beth. (And I'm one of the few still thinking and praying that Nat is alive.)

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1877 on: February 26, 2009, 05:33:29 PM »

She can run but she can't hide, she will be found!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1878 on: February 26, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »

Hi Rob, good to see you again!   

Hi ya Wyks!!  Good to "see" you again too!!

Hopefully little Haleigh's disappearance will have a much better outcome than Caylee Anthony - I'm hopeful, but not stoopid!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: February 26, 2009, 05:36:02 PM »

She can run but she can't hide, she will be found!

Just because LE cannot locate her right away does not mean she is hiding, IMO.

But as Rob said, a mother who does not drop everything to give DNA under these circumstances, well, yeah. A piece of work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.