March 19, 2024, 05:36:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: “Affluenza”: Ethan Couch Sentenced to 10 Years’ Probation for DUI Manslaughter  (Read 42632 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2016, 08:24:29 PM »

Thank you for the update, texasmom.

His mother needs to be put in general population!

You have that right Sister., instead of house arrest at her older sons. I call BS on the mental illness they are trying for. 

and her bond was only set for $75,000 -- they already know she will run!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2016, 03:02:38 PM »

http://www.kvue.com/news/crime/new-conditions-for-couch-as-he-turns-19/128546519
New conditions for Couch as he turns 19
April 11, 2016

DALLAS -- Ethan Couch turns 19 years old on Monday, which signals a big shift in his case.

With his birthday comes a new set of legal conditions that could shape his future.

He's facing stricter conditions of his probation. That could include serving more jail time -- anywhere between 120 and 180 days. He's in jail right now after violating his 10-year probation when he fled to Mexico.

One week from Monday, Couch will have his first hearing in adult court before the same judge as his mom, who is on house arrest after helping her son flee the U.S.

Couch's probation expires in 2024.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2020, 03:14:00 PM »

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/01/02/ethan-couch-jail-probation-violation-bond/

Ethan Couch Back In Jail For Probation Violation, Tested Positive For THC
January 2, 2020 at 2:45 pm

FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Ethan Couch is back in the Tarrant County Jail for a probation violation.

He’s being held with no bond.

According to his community supervision violation warrant, Couch tested positive for THC, the main psychoactive compound in marijuana.

Ethan Couch (Tarrant County Jail)

Couch, 22, who killed four people in a drunk driving crash in June 2013 when he was a teenager, was originally sentenced to 10 years probation for intoxication manslaughter.

When he violated his probation, he was forced to serve two years in jail.

He violated his probation in December 2015, when video surfaced appearing to show Ethan Couch at a party where there was alcohol.

Couch went to jail after he and his mother, Tonya Couch, fled to Mexico.

Last March, almost one year after he was released from jail, Couch was no longer required to wear an ankle monitor.

At his trial, a psychologist testified Ethan Couch was a victim of “affluenza,” a product of wealthy, privileged parents who never set limits for him.

Last April, a judge has revoked bond for Tonya Couch, 53, after she failed a urine test required as a condition of her bond but don’t specify the substance the urinalysis revealed.

She also had to return to jail in March 2018 after failing a urine test.

Couch faces money laundering and hindering apprehension charges related to events in 2015 when she ran to Mexico with her son.

Ethan Couch’s father, Fred Couch, was charged last September with assault and accused of choking his girlfriend in July, according to Tarrant County criminal court records.

Couch, 53, of Fort Worth, is charged with assault of a house member by impeding her breath.

A criminal complaint indicated that Couch is accused of grabbing Brandi Gober around her throat or neck and applying pressure on July 14, 2019.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.