March 19, 2024, 12:48:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FAMILY WATCHDOG - Email alerts of sex offenders in your area  (Read 30172 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« on: January 12, 2007, 11:38:44 PM »

Here is a site that I signed up for awhile ago that will send you notifications of sex predators in your area.  It shows address, picture of predator and what they were convicted of.

They email you when one has moved in and out of your area.  It was shocking to see how many live close to me and I live close to an elementary school.  The pictures are helpful to know who you may be looking out for.  GREAT site.  I highly recommend it.

https://secure.familywatchdog.us/Notifications.asp
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 09:29:41 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 05:18:34 PM »

Thank you for posting this, Dihanna! Everyone should be aware!!!!

I'm learning to "hunt" folks on the various threads and hope you find this. I was playing with "sparkles" using your avatar and knew you collected Tinkerbells. Thought you might want this:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/tinkerbellsparkle1.gif
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 05:49:26 PM »

hisssi I find it hard to post here because I am so sickened by the actions of these demons who live amoung us.If I sound to strong,don't read my mind,because,I think they have no right to live,anymore.Hisss Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »

Here's a new ordinance in a rural town not too far from where I live in Maine....

Voters in the town of Parsonsfield voted unanimously Tuesday night to place certain restrictions on sex offenders who move into their town.

The ordinance was proposed after convicted sex offender Joseph Tellier moved into town last summer. Tellier was released from prison in 2004 after serving 15 years for kidnapping and sexually assaulting a 10-year old girl.

Parsonsfield's ordinance will prohibit lifetime registered sex offenders from being within a 2,000 foot radius of any school, nursery school, or daycare. It also requires sex offenders to wear a tracking device. Any violation of the ordinance could result in a fine.
Joseph Tellier is grandfathered from the ordinance, since he lived in town before it was passed; however, he will have to follow it for the time being because of certain provisions in his probation.

www.wcsh6.com 1/30/07

Maine, born and raised!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 04:17:14 PM »

This is a must for all families with Children!  Exclamation

Arrow   http://www.familywatchdog.us/

I signed up for this service awhile ago and recieve automatic updates of sex offenders moving in and out of my area.  It provides photo, convictions, address of home and/or work.   It is free, but they also provide a service for only $24/yr, with additional features.  They also provide links to other services that are helpful to families.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:22:42 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 10:17:49 PM »

Just an FYI,  in one of my periodic email updates, I found an acquaintance on there! 

You just never know who they are.  I asked around of other people who knew him, but didn't get many details.   

I just want to stress the importance and valuable site this is!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 10:32:04 PM »

hisssi I find it hard to post here because I am so sickened by the actions of these demons who live amoung us.If I sound to strong,don't read my mind,because,I think they have no right to live,anymore.Hisss Cat

Cat, I'm with ya!  They are disgusting!  Even if they aren't given the for death penalty, they should NEVER be let out of jail AND castrated!  What sickens me as much, arer those judges who give them such short sentences, then probation.   It's been proven, they can never be rehabilitated!   Some have begged for castration to stop their sick urges.  They ADMIT they cannot control themselves, but judges continue to let them go with practically no jail time.  It infuriates me!   No wonder our society has become what it has.

AND the victims are most likely children, unable to protect themselves.  So sweet and naive.  It just kills me.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 01:36:36 PM »

Here is a sex offender site, that includes pics & conversations reprinted.

Listed by state.

www.perverted-justice.com

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 01:49:29 PM »

www.ctv.ca -  What the Feds WANT!!!!

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/abc/home/contentposting.aspx?isfa=1&feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V3&showbyline=True&date=true&newsitemid=CTVNews%2f20090601%2fsex_offenders_090601

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.