May 23, 2024, 03:40:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335251 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2009, 03:49:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18751052/detail.html
Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden Interview

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »

hey QM, I think everyone is catching up.  Whew! I have been in here for 6 hours straight. I think I might need a breather.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2009, 03:51:45 PM »

doobie doobie doooo....no one is posting

lalala...check...check...is this thing on?

LMAO.    I'm listenng to Baez video.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2009, 03:52:29 PM »

wow i can really clear a room. not my intention.

Take a shower lately?  Seriously, it must have been your talk of potentila incest in this strange case.  Here's what my sources tell me about incest...

"Incest is the practice of sex between immediate family members, both for procreation and for fun. In layman's terms, it's like when you go to kiss your grandmother goodbye and she slips you the tongue, which is like grosser than gross, until you get into it, and then it's hot.

The practice is a black or white issue, either one seems to be for it, or one seems to be against it. However in a New York Times Poll, most Americans are convinced that Incest is a ritualistic part of the Mormon faith, and therefore are against it.

The purpose of Incest is to please everyone and to annoy the neighbors. It pleases those who practice incest, as well as those who frequently say the word, "incest." The practice is considered Holy in Bible. Adam + Eve = incest. It was universal after God destroyed the Earth with a flood as described in the Biblical book of Genesis, translated as "Who left the water running?" Noah, his wife and kids were the only people left on Earth. Thus all their descendents are the product of incest, reproducing to populate the Earth. No matter what anyone tells you, you are the product of Incest."

I don't know where my source gets their information but I'm somewhat skeptical.

Well, I grew up and have always lived in the South. When my ancestors considered a marriage, cousins were always first choice to keep the family blood line "pure."  Brother & sisters were totally taboo and considered trashy, as were father/ daughter. Those there things the slaves and share croppers did, but never the "proper" families.

It's interesting that you bring this up, did anyone see the recent Diane Sawyer report on Appalachia?  It was heartbreaking and I don't want to say it was "telling" because there has definitely been a lot of dispute over how accurate Diane Sawyer's portrayal was.  A lot of people from that part of the country were very offended by her representation of families from that area.

Did they look like this?   

No but there is an epidemic called "Mountain Dew Mouth" and people are losing their teeth because they drink too much soda! Makes me angry at Pepsi-Cola!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2009, 03:52:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-021909,0,656748.story

Judge releases transcript of interview with Caylee investigator
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
2:53 PM EST, February 19, 2009

An ABC producer paid for George and Cindy Anthony to stay at one of Central Florida's most expensive hotels for three days in December after their missing granddaughter's remains were found, according to newly released testimony.

The couple stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes from Dec. 11 to Dec. 14 after Caylee's remains were found near their home. The company that footed the bill is owned by Disney.

The new details were part of an interview of Anthony family private investigator Dominic Casey that was taken on Jan. 7 by Orange County sheriff's Sgt. John Allen and FBI Agent Nick Savage.

The producer, a woman named Kaitlyn Folmer, made arrangements with then-Anthony spokeswoman Michelle Bart to put up the couple and two of their investigators at the hotel. Rooms at the hotel can cost between $249 and $739 per night, depending on the level of luxury.

Judge Stan Strickland reviewed the transcript and found it contained no privileged information.

Included in the transcript were details of the Anthony family's activities the hours and days following the discovery of Caylee's remains.

The family dined at a restaurant inside the hotel the night of the discovery, according to the transcript. Meanwhile, dozens of Orange County sheriff's investigators, FBI agents and crime scene technicians sifted through dirt, leaves and underbrush for Caylee's skeletal remains.

George and Cindy dined with Lee Anthony, his girlfriend Mallory Parker, private investigators Dominic Casey and James Hoover and the ABC producer. At one point, Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez joined the group, according to the Casey's statement. It's unclear who paid for the meal.

Lee Anthony ordered a steak for Baez who joined them for about a half hour, the document said. He had just visited Casey Anthony in the jail and wanted to speak with the family, Casey said. The dinner was somber, Casey said.

Folmer allegedly told the Anthonys and the private investigators that she was not there to get a story. During an interview Casey told Sgt. John Allen and FBI Agent Nick Savage that he didn't believe the woman.

"She never talked about money. She never talked about pictures, videos. She did make the point to say… 'You know there's no ulterior motive here. We're, we're just doing this,'" Casey said. "I'm like, 'Yeah, right. I can believe that one.'"

Later that night while Orange County detectives were executing a search warrant at the home on Hopespring Drive, Cindy Anthony sat outside the entrance to the hotel with Casey, record show. Private investigator Hoover was sent to the house to lock it up after the first search warrant was executed.

The following day, while investigators continued to scour the woods for remains, Casey joined George and Cindy Anthony as they walked around the golf course at the hotel, reports show.

Casey said the Anthonys were distraught.

Check back for more information
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2009, 03:53:17 PM »

CNN reporting someone arrested near Haleigh home

I can not find that anywhere... who and for what??
Now watch this have been answered..... there was just a press conference..... A SO who lives within a mile of the home was taken in custody for violation of his GPS limits.  The sheriff talked out of both sides of his mouth, saying the guy wondered about a mile - his GPS zone is about a mile but then said he doesn't think he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.......then with barely a breath....he won't exclude him.
Footnote:  Misty in Police station for yet another interview and they are talking to her cousin in TN.....
Returning you to the topic at hand...

Yeah that was a strange presser. The first question a reporter asked was Why are you holding this conference if he is not a suspect??? Uggghhhh, well, thought you would like to know we actually did something today.....

I did notice he slipped in there they were sending officers out to search area/s he had been in to be safe... hmmmm

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2009, 03:54:14 PM »

Well, I grew up and have always lived in the South. When my ancestors considered a marriage, cousins were always first choice to keep the family blood line "pure."  Brother & sisters were totally taboo and considered trashy, as were father/ daughter. Those there things the slaves and share croppers did, but never the "proper" families.

It's interesting that you bring this up, did anyone see the recent Diane Sawyer report on Appalachia?  It was heartbreaking and I don't want to say it was "telling" because there has definitely been a lot of dispute over how accurate Diane Sawyer's portrayal was.  A lot of people from that part of the country were very offended by her representation of families from that area.

I saw it and was appalled by her portrayal. She found the most pitiful families and to be honest, I don't know where she found them. (or if it was real)  We have worked with "Mission of Hope" for many years which is an area Baptist mission which works and provides necessities to persons in that area. (I am Lutheran, but I found this project the best in the area)

Most of those people are poor but proud. They totally live off the land, and are not like the ghetto dwellers who want and take everything from the government.  Sometimes I wonder if we are really helping them or hurting them by trying to bring our culture into their world.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2009, 03:55:27 PM »

Good AFternoon Monkeys....Is it safe to say anything in the new cage?  Island Monkey so sorry to hear about your Dad. Will keep him in my prayers.
 Sorry to all the Monkeys losing their jobs.Will keep you in my prayers.

Thought the Dom C. interview was very enlightening. When he asked for them to turn off tape...I sure hope he told them who wanted him not to call 911.After Cindy's statement in the documents about having someone out there in Nov. I feel sure it was one of the Ant's on the phone with him. I also noticed in the docs. that the FBI said secondary test were being run and results would be in next batch of evidence.

Going back to lurking and reading. Hope everyone has a great afternoon.

Ive been saying this forever and a day.   The cover up beyond Casey's sole heinous acts, begins & ends with Cindy.  I posed these questions with this new knowledge earlier this morning:

Why did Cindy send DC there & based on what knowledge, by whom?
Does this not prove that Cindy knew Caylee was dead & that Casey was responsible?
Why didnt Cindy call LE to go to that area if she suspected something could be found there?
Remember DC was reported to have told Hoover that they found Caylee & she was deceased but they had to go get her...
If DC found Caylee's remains, what was Cindy planning on doing with the remains?
DC's excuse of the psychic that Cindy earlier sent a teddy bear to....note the psychic NEVER came thru with proof of her calls to DC to date, why?
Why isnt Cindy (and others) not charged with obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence, lying to LE?

THERE IS NO PLAUSIBLE EXCUSE WHY CINDY SHOULDNT HAVE GIVEN THAT INFORMATION TO LE, be it OCSO and/or FBI.

OUTRAGEOUS!

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2009, 03:57:12 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-021909,0,656748.story

An ABC producer paid for George and Cindy Anthony to stay at one of Central Florida's most expensive hotels for three days in December after their missing granddaughter's remains were found, according to newly released testimony.

The couple stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes from Dec. 11 to Dec. 14 after Caylee's remains were found near their home. The company that footed the bill is owned by Disney.

The new details were part of an interview of Anthony family private investigator Dominic Casey that was taken on Jan. 7 by Orange County sheriff's Sgt. John Allen and FBI Agent Nick Savage.

The producer, a woman named Kaitlyn Folmer, made arrangements with then-Anthony spokeswoman Michelle Bart to put up the couple and two of their investigators at the hotel. Rooms at the hotel can cost between $249 and $739 per night, depending on the level of luxury.

Judge Stan Strickland reviewed the transcript and found it contained no privileged information.

Included in the transcript were details of the Anthony family's activities the hours and days following the discovery of Caylee's remains.

The family dined at a restaurant inside the hotel the night of the discovery, according to the transcript. Meanwhile, dozens of Orange County sheriff's investigators, FBI agents and crime scene technicians sifted through dirt, leaves and underbrush for Caylee's skeletal remains.

George and Cindy dined with Lee Anthony, his girlfriend Mallory Parker, private investigators Dominic Casey and James Hoover and the ABC producer. At one point, Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez joined the group, according to the Casey's statement. It's unclear who paid for the meal.

Lee Anthony ordered a steak for Baez who joined them for about a half hour, the document said. He had just visited Casey Anthony in the jail and wanted to speak with the family, Casey said. The dinner was somber, Casey said.

Folmer allegedly told the Anthonys and the private investigators that she was not there to get a story. During an interview Casey told Sgt. John Allen and FBI Agent Nick Savage that he didn't believe the woman.

"She never talked about money. She never talked about pictures, videos. She did make the point to say… 'You know there's no ulterior motive here. We're, we're just doing this,'" Casey said. "I'm like, 'Yeah, right. I can believe that one.'"

Later that night while Orange County detectives were executing a search warrant at the home on Hopespring Drive, Cindy Anthony sat outside the entrance to the hotel with Casey, record show. Private investigator Hoover was sent to the house to lock it up after the first search warrant was executed.

The following day, while investigators continued to scour the woods for remains, Casey joined George and Cindy Anthony as they walked around the golf course at the hotel, reports show.

Was it paid for because the guy felt bad for them and knew their house was going to be searched again so they had to leave?  Am interested to find out what this ABC guy's motivations were for using his own or ABC's money to pay for this...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2009, 03:58:30 PM »

Well, if I had known that, I could have sliced a golfball or three upsides their heads.

Do No Evil 
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2009, 04:01:06 PM »

I saw it and was appalled by her portrayal. She found the most pitiful families and to be honest, I don't know where she found them. (or if it was real)  We have worked with "Mission of Hope" for many years which is an area Baptist mission which works and provides necessities to persons in that area. (I am Lutheran, but I found this project the best in the area)

Most of those people are poor but proud. They totally live off the land, and are not like the ghetto dwellers who want and take everything from the government.  Sometimes I wonder if we are really helping them or hurting them by trying to bring our culture into their world.

thanks for your insight.  I definitely had my suspicions about that news report.  It gives me a bit of a relief to hear your viewpoint.  If I were Diane Sawyer, I would be feeling embarrassed right now.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2009, 04:04:26 PM »

Good AFternoon Monkeys....Is it safe to say anything in the new cage?  Island Monkey so sorry to hear about your Dad. Will keep him in my prayers.

Thought the Dom C. interview was very enlightening. When he asked for them to turn off tape...I sure hope he told them who wanted him not to call 911.After Cindy's statement in the documents about having someone out there in Nov. I feel sure it was one of the Ant's on the phone with him. I also noticed in the docs. that the FBI said secondary test were being run and results would be in next batch of evidence.

Ive been saying this forever and a day.   The cover up beyond Casey's sole heinous acts, begins & ends with Cindy.  I posed these questions with this new knowledge earlier this morning:

Does this not prove that Cindy knew Caylee was dead & that Casey was responsible?
Why didnt Cindy call LE to go to that area if she suspected something could be found there?
Remember DC was reported to have told Hoover that they found Caylee & she was deceased but they had to go get her...
If DC found Caylee's remains, what was Cindy planning on doing with the remains?
DC's excuse of the psychic that Cindy earlier sent a teddy bear to....note the psychic NEVER came thru with proof of her calls to DC to date, why?
Why isnt Cindy (and others) not charged with obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence, lying to LE?

THERE IS NO PLAUSIBLE EXCUSE WHY CINDY SHOULDNT HAVE GIVEN THAT INFORMATION TO LE, be it OCSO and/or FBI.

OUTRAGEOUS!

Has LE had Spindy's phone at any time????  If so are the records being withheld?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »

Oh No! Let me guess....Junk Science, blah blah blah, more Junk Science, blah & blah??

I don't even want to watch it, I'll just read what the monkeys have to say about it instead. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2009, 04:07:26 PM »

OUTRAGEOUS!

I completely agree with you, and that's what I keep asking myself, what were the plans for the remains? I want to know why this family is above the law, it makes no sense to me. That interview was very telling, and I hope the judge releases the second one.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2009, 04:08:07 PM »

Bottom line on the diary entry: The state doesn't need it.

She may have written it right after she killed Caylee or maybe not.

Her ACTIONS speak louder than those words as twisted as they sound in light of what happened.

I agree with you . This whole case is a puzzle and when all the pieces are put together the jury will have the information and the diary entry is not that important. Also I think LE can prove it is 2008 because Mike Brooks on HLN said there were more pages. They didn't have to show the whole inside for the picture if they were trying to just put it out there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2009, 04:08:52 PM »

Oh No! Let me guess....Junk Science, blah blah blah, more Junk Science, blah & blah??

I don't even want to watch it, I'll just read what the monkeys have to say about it instead. 
I don't want to watch it either, I'll read comments about it instead, why get worked up listening to more nonsense?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2009, 04:09:33 PM »

OUTRAGEOUS!

I don't know, its almost like this family is being protected for some reason. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2009, 04:09:39 PM »

Let's see.blah,blah......they are going to educate the judge.More blah blah.That pretty well covers it. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 19, 2009, 04:10:22 PM »

Was it paid for because the guy felt bad for them and knew their house was going to be searched again so they had to leave?  Am interested to find out what this ABC guy's motivations were for using his own or ABC's money to pay for this...

It was reported earlier that this same ABC producer accompanied the Anthonys to California for their LKL appearance - no way a kindness was the motivation - more like exlcusive rights & maybe part of the TV movie deal everyone keeps getting wind of.   ABC & NBC are clearly in the tank to pay this disgusting family to sensationalize the story for $$.   There was also a producer present with Brad Conway to go pick up the gifts people left at the corner of Suburban originally - mind you legally technical that was not the Anthonys right to do (family or not) since that was on public property & donated by the public

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2009, 04:11:19 PM »

OUTRAGEOUS!

I don't know, its almost like this family is being protected for some reason. 

Exactly.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.