May 27, 2024, 10:54:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336005 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: February 20, 2009, 05:49:41 PM »

Defense Slams Videotaping Of Casey Anthony
Report: Tape Shows Anthony's Consciousness of Guilt
POSTED: 5:57 pm EST February 19, 2009
UPDATED: 4:08 pm EST February 20, 2009

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorneys said Friday that it was "outrageous and cruel" for officials to videotape their client's reaction to news that a child's body was found near her home.
"Let's face it, there is nothing 'normal' about anyone's reaction to losing a child," Anthony's defense attorneys said in a statement. "Everyone handles personal tragedy in an individual way."
The reaction comes a day after WESH 2 News reported that investigators brought Casey Anthony to an Orange County Jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18753750/detail.html
Okay, but she had not heard it was Caylee right?  She had just heard they found remains on Suburban!  We had heard before ... when other things were found and when LP was searching the water ... she was completely disinterested.  Taping her reaction to hearing this news is the best evidence of guilt yet ... IMO!  LE Rocks!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: February 20, 2009, 05:49:49 PM »

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorneys said Friday that it was "outrageous and cruel" for officials to videotape their client's reaction to news that a child's body was found near her home.
"Let's face it, there is nothing 'normal' about anyone's reaction to losing a child," Anthony's defense attorneys said in a statement. "Everyone handles personal tragedy in an individual way."
The reaction comes a day after WESH 2 News reported that investigators brought Casey Anthony to an Orange County Jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.

Cry me a river Baez, your client is in jail awaiting a murder one trial & it states ALL OVER the jail that everything is subject to recording....why didnt your client double over when Caylee was  "missing"  hmmmm    You all see what they are doing here they are trying to elicit sympathy here...only koolaid drinkers will bite on that one BOZO!    TOO BAD SO SAD

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: February 20, 2009, 05:50:22 PM »

<snipped>

Like some monkey said before, she was just told a childs body was found, not Caylee. So why did she get that upset if she hadn't been told it was Caylee's body? She did not have that reaction when told of the JBP find, it was said she had no emotion then. I knew the defense would come out with a statement like that, and saying how "outrageous" it was that she was taped. I am glad that they taped it, I think it says alot the way she reacted, especially being she was just told of a body (not Caylee's body).

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: February 20, 2009, 05:51:20 PM »

Like some monkey said before, she was just told a childs body was found, not Caylee. So why did she get that upset if she hadn't been told it was Caylee's body? She did not have that reaction when told of the JBP find, it was said she had no emotion then. I knew the defense would come out with a statement like that, and saying how "outrageous" it was that she was taped. I am glad that they taped it, I think it says alot the way she reacted, especially being she was just told of a body (not Caylee's body).

ITA 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: February 20, 2009, 05:52:01 PM »

I don't know if I can.That man is so ugly he couldn't grab a dipper and sneak up on a gourd for a drink...
OMG that's funny Tater!  I'm borrowing that and using it every day ~ if you don't mind!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: February 20, 2009, 05:53:17 PM »

ITA 

Hi anothermonkey, good to see you!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: February 20, 2009, 05:55:19 PM »

Dang you Monkeys are busy!  So, haven't caught absolutely everything ... speed reading ...

Reading the Dom Casey interview ... 'uh uh uh uh ... um um um um ... you guys are confusing me' ... he's guilty of something and I'm really lovin' Savage and Allen right about now!  Completely agree with someone (I think it was No Rose) they wanted DC to find that body and either remove it or plant evidence pointing LE to some murderer other than Casey.

And on top of that ... I'm totally buying into the Cindy~Dom "special relations" ... and I was a non-believer before.

Agree with A1 ... Casey wrapped and bagged and double bagged Caylee because she didn't want to actually touch her .... I think that happens alot when people murder people they know .... cover the face, etc, etc ... cuts down on feeling bad about murdering them ...

I personally think ... killed outside the home and put in trunk ... or suffocated in trunk ... drove around until smell became apparent ... backed car into driveway while Cindy and George are away ... borrowed shovel to assist in getting body into bags (as she didn't want to touch it) and as a final added touch that "I love you" put heart sticker on ...

Soley my opinion ... and mine alone ...

Hi Monkeys!     I've missed you all! 

I don't know if I can.That man is so ugly he couldn't grab a dipper and sneak up on a gourd for a drink...

Yea but but amateur Dick Tracy might have something George is obviously missing....besides Cindy isnt exactly a prize especially with that mouth constantly flappin

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: February 20, 2009, 05:56:38 PM »

Something that may not be popular but it is my guess that Caylee threw lots of tantrums.  The interviews with Cindy's co workers show that Casey fought with George.  We have no doubt that Cindy and Casey fought, even before the night of the stealing from grandparents argument.  My guess is that by the time she was 2, Caylee had learned from the best.  I have no doubt that Caylee was duct taped and chloroformed to shut her up.  Maybe had been done before.  This time Casey decided to make it permanent.  I do not believe for one minute that it was an accident.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: February 20, 2009, 05:57:15 PM »

Dang you Monkeys are busy!  So, haven't caught absolutely everything ... speed reading ...

Reading the Dom Casey interview ... 'uh uh uh uh ... um um um um ... you guys are confusing me' ... he's guilty of something and I'm really lovin' Savage and Allen right about now!  Completely agree with someone (I think it was No Rose) they wanted DC to find that body and either remove it or plant evidence pointing LE to some murderer other than Casey.

And on top of that ... I'm totally buying into the Cindy~Dom "special relations" ... and I was a non-believer before.

Agree with A1 ... Casey wrapped and bagged and double bagged Caylee because she didn't want to actually touch her .... I think that happens alot when people murder people they know .... cover the face, etc, etc ... cuts down on feeling bad about murdering them ...

I personally think ... killed outside the home and put in trunk ... or suffocated in trunk ... drove around until smell became apparent ... backed car into driveway while Cindy and George are away ... borrowed shovel to assist in getting body into bags (as she didn't want to touch it) and as a final added touch that "I love you" put heart sticker on ...

Yea but but amateur Dick Tracy might have something George is obviously missing....besides Cindy isnt exactly a prize especially with that mouth constantly flappin

I don't know Capp....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: February 20, 2009, 05:57:43 PM »

OMG that's funny Tater!  I'm borrowing that and using it every day ~ if you don't mind!   

Have at it!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: February 20, 2009, 05:58:29 PM »

Looks like he's been smacked with ugly stick.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: February 20, 2009, 06:00:18 PM »

<snipped>

AS usual her defense puts their foot right in it...
They just confirmed that before anyone knew the identity KC did- when she was told bones had been found on Suburban she knew it was her child, because she's the one that put it there.
When they found bones in the Little Econ river she just shrugged, because she knew it wasn't Caylee.

Ding ding...we have a winner. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: February 20, 2009, 06:01:55 PM »

<snipped>

I hear a tiny violin playing Trim....

~ Peter Frampton
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1033 on: February 20, 2009, 06:02:11 PM »

Something I caught in the documents.

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

YIKES!!!  WTH??      I missed this in the docs, thanks for pointing it out, Turbo!  Makes me even more curious.  What on earth could they have been giving it to Caylee for?  That alone is odd enuff.  If for an STD, omigosh the implications.....   

I'm not sure where you got your info,but it is not correct. I have been a Peds nurse in the hospital for over 30 yrs.and have given this drug countless times. It was the drug of choice for children with meningitis & given IV or IM. There is no oral preparation.You are correct in that it is a very potent drug.It can cause deafness but in those days parents were choosing between a potentially deaf child or for certain a dead child.Thankfully we have much better antibiotics today and parents have other choices.I see it used more today in the solution form for ear and/or eye infections .I have a bottle in my med.cabinet and I,too,threw the box away.Regarding STDs,Rocehin is used today and yes I have treated children with it more than I like to think about.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: February 20, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »

<snipped>
Okay, but she had not heard it was Caylee right?  She had just heard they found remains on Suburban!  We had heard before ... when other things were found and when LP was searching the water ... she was completely disinterested.  Taping her reaction to hearing this news is the best evidence of guilt yet ... IMO!  LE Rocks!

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: February 20, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »

Yea I know Tater...actually its totally irrelevant but one thing is for certain these slugs all deserve each other - just trying to poke a bit of humor in a horrendous story of a precious babygirl getting murdered.  I mean truthfully, you couldnt write half the stuff we've come across in this case.  Unfortunately, besides what Casey obviously did the other family members & players in this case have brought an element to this case of their own doing that just makes this heinous crime all the more revolting.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: February 20, 2009, 06:07:47 PM »

<snipped>

More Biass brains: Uhm hose A so you just said she KNEW it was her child out there in those woods? How are you going to explain that to a jury? He should have just kept his mouth shut about it instead of whining to the media
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: February 20, 2009, 06:08:34 PM »

ITA 

Hey AnotherMonkey.  

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: February 20, 2009, 06:08:49 PM »

I kinda always thought that when G&C cleaned out the car that they maybe placed some of the items they found in the trunk in the backyard (cause they didn't want to put them in the house from the smell). I thought maybe that was how the decomp/odor got in the backyard. Though I think it's very possible she did put Caylee there at some point also.
I have always thought that the dog hit because of something that was put in backyard from the trunk.  I haven't believe that deceased Caylee was back there, too easy to get caught.  But I am not so sure any more.

It's really beginning to look like Caylee was killed in the house.  How can the A's stay there?

I think that the A's put something from the car trunk backyard..rather it was toys or something they wanted to hose off first..or soemthing they just wanted to air out.

I am also beginning to think she was killed at the A's.  But I do not believe what GA says about seeing Caylee and KC on the 16TH leaving the house.  His description of the clothes she was wearing follows the exact description that KC gave..they had enough time to get their storys straight.

I believe she either drugged her or strangled her in a rage at both Cindy and Caylee..but exactly when and where I am at a loss right now.

My (most recent) "gut feeling" is that KC stormed out of the house w/Caylee that night after the fight with CA. If the fight was like was described I cannot imagine KC staying in the house that night and everyone going to sleep like it never happened. I think she was in a rage (like we see her in that "lost" video-but uncontrolled). I think Caylee was crying (because of what happened and maybe also cause she new her "mommy" was upset/mad too). Poor little Caylee was probably hysterical, either crying for KC to console her or crying for CA. I think it was a bad time for KC to be alone with Caylee and she could not handle that situation at that time. I think she just wanted her to be quiet and she was desperate and angry so she maybe put the duct tape over her mouth to "shut her up" (I hate to type that). Maybe KC still had the duct tape in her car from the no clothes party? That's just been my most recent thoughts. They've changed over the months, but this has been what I've thought since Caylee was found. We know she drove around with her in the car for many days. I believe she went to the house at some point with her body still in the trunk, and that is where she got the trash bags & laundry bag. Not sure, what was the date she was confronted by GA about the gas cans? Anyhow, that's just the feeling I get of what happened, based on what we all know. Maybe she did have/use chloroform on her too, but she'd have to have already had it handy. So I'm not sure on that. But, I think she did it in a fit of rage.
That's just my opinion, but we'll probably never know the truth. 

I am with you Quiet Monkey on this one.  I think she killed her the night of the 15th into the early morning hours of the 16th.  I too believe that Caylee was quite upset by all this arguing and yelling between Casey nad Cindy.  I also think both are so uncensored they say things before they think...mouth engages before brain.  Some unforgivable things were said..I think not just about the stealing from Cindy's Mom's account, but also about the kind of mother and person KC was.  I also think that Caylee could speak very coherently now..and let some of Momma KC's secrets out of the bag.  Killing her daughter means she wasn't just mad at Cindy..she was mad at Caylee too.

I just don't see the evening ending with a swim in the pool with Cindy and Caylee and then Cindy tucking both into bed that night.

But...I can also see them:
leaving and spending the night in the car..possibly down the street or on Suburban.  She stays up half the night talking and texting TonE..while her baby is lying dead in the trunk.

On the 16th there is a flurry of phone calls which it appears many people did not answer..so that leads me to believe she was trying to set up the abduction theory that early..but no one answered her calls..which means the fight at home was much worse then was described by Cindy.  I think the baby was already dead by that time..she was not calling for help..she was calling to gloat..you will never see us again type of thing.

And then she goes out with TonE and rents movies..as unmoved and as silent about what just took place as only a souless botch could be.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1039 on: February 20, 2009, 06:09:32 PM »

Something that may not be popular but it is my guess that Caylee threw lots of tantrums.  The interviews with Cindy's co workers show that Casey fought with George.  We have no doubt that Cindy and Casey fought, even before the night of the stealing from grandparents argument.  My guess is that by the time she was 2, Caylee had learned from the best.  I have no doubt that Caylee was duct taped and chloroformed to shut her up.  Maybe had been done before.  This time Casey decided to make it permanent.  I do not believe for one minute that it was an accident.
Yes, and Caylee was at that age for tantrums, and the no, no, no at every turn when a kid isn't getting their way. I'm sure Casey was not going to be listening to that, when she left the house with Caylee, at least that is what I believe, I don't feel she killed her in the home. Caylee was probably crying for her grandma and grandpa, and in a rage she killed her. No way do I feel it was an accident either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.