May 27, 2024, 10:41:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336002 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: February 20, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »

Something that may not be popular but it is my guess that Caylee threw lots of tantrums.  The interviews with Cindy's co workers show that Casey fought with George.  We have no doubt that Cindy and Casey fought, even before the night of the stealing from grandparents argument.  My guess is that by the time she was 2, Caylee had learned from the best.  I have no doubt that Caylee was duct taped and chloroformed to shut her up.  Maybe had been done before.  This time Casey decided to make it permanent.  I do not believe for one minute that it was an accident.

Me either Today Kc had the manual of how to deal with kids bookmarked even but I think that was just for show in front of her friends. That textbook probably said " get down to the childs eye level.... blah blah blah" you know how every single friend would give the same "Kc was a wonderful mother story". It was role play to Kc in her best " Mother of the Year" performance! Oh btw Cindy.... I am still waiting for that moment

I would love to see what is marked in that child care book.  I have many children, some adopted.  In adoption circles(and with very difficult kids), some people resort to what is termed "holding time".  This is a technique which involves forced holding of a child with a tantrum.  There are good reasons for this BUT, you do not want a person with anger issues or a parent who cannot control themselves.  It could be a very abusive technique if not used correctly, or if a vindictive, angry person used it, I could see it escalate.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: February 20, 2009, 06:57:37 PM »

I am a ping idiot!  Would someone who understands the pings look and see where the pings were coming from the night of the 15th....LP said once she was seen in a hotel parking lot...but I haven't seen any proof of that.  I know the pings can't give the exact location....but the general area. Perhaps this would give us an idea of where she was that night. I always though Caylee was silenced in the car......but now I am leaning towards her being killed that night, at home.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1082 on: February 20, 2009, 07:00:16 PM »

Stacey there was something in Casey's trunk, wasn't it a bin of some sort that colapses, like a crate, or maybe I'm imagining this.

I don't know what it was or how we found out that it was in there
I was thinking it might have been the laundry bag that Caylee was in
Maybe she always kept it in there

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: February 20, 2009, 07:00:34 PM »

Yep he has something GA is missing cause they are in Cindy's Dixie cup 
OMG!  I'd totally forgotten that!  Thanks for the reminder JSM!   

LOVE LOVE LOVE that phrase!   So true

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: February 20, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »

CASEY'S DEFENSE TEAM

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: February 20, 2009, 07:04:24 PM »

I am a ping idiot!  Would someone who understands the pings look and see where the pings were coming from the night of the 15th....LP said once she was seen in a hotel parking lot...but I haven't seen any proof of that.  I know the pings can't give the exact location....but the general area. Perhaps this would give us an idea of where she was that night. I always though Caylee was silenced in the car......but now I am leaning towards her being killed that night, at home.
Sunny - Not a ping girl ... but ...

I keep going back in my mind to that LP ~ Casey at the hotel parking lot story ~ Now, why this is the one LPism I'd believe without question ... I don't know ... but I do!  But he did say (on NG I think) that there is video/security tape didn't he?  After he said that, I just kept thinking, she left that house angry with that little girl ... had no where to go that she could take Caylee with her (Tony's) ... so killed her in that parking lot ...

sole opinion - mine alone (that's my catch phrase for the night ... can ya tell?) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1086 on: February 20, 2009, 07:04:44 PM »

You are welcome Newfie. I am behaving tonight because some new monkey got pizzed about me talking about Tiny Tim scaring me last night. So I am on topic tonight. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: February 20, 2009, 07:07:25 PM »

We're unsupervised again
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: February 20, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »

Was there ever any statement from Tony or his roommate (can't remember his name) about Casey doing laundry at their apartment?  I also vaguely remember something about laundry in Casey's car. 
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: February 20, 2009, 07:09:04 PM »

I keep going back in my mind to that LP ~ Casey at the hotel parking lot story ~ Now, why this is the one LPism I'd believe without question ... I don't know ... but I do!  But he did say (on NG I think) that there is video/security tape didn't he?  After he said that, I just kept thinking, she left that house angry with that little girl ... had no where to go that she could take Caylee with her (Tony's) ... so killed her in that parking lot ...

sole opinion - mine alone (that's my catch phrase for the night ... can ya tell?) 

did anyone see anything about surveillance video from a hotel parking lot in any of the doc dumps?  I haven't seen anything, but I'm fairly blind, and I'm sure that there are things that I have missed.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: February 20, 2009, 07:09:45 PM »

Thinking either KC left with Caylee and GA reported correctly.
KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.
Then something bad happened.  Why wrap in the blanket.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...
She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...
It is beyond disturbing.  She put Caylee out with the trash, as if to detatch herself from the crime to make it not so personal for her.
Casey needs to be put out with the trash.

Sorry to be so far behind...but...
She did put Caylee out with the trash.  She may have wrapped Caylee in a blanket BUT she then put her in a trash bag.  Then another trash bag.  Finally, the laundry bag because it was easier to carry...with the two handles.  Everyone know how hard it is to carry a trash bag that's heavy.  The trash bag part and the down the road and around the corner and toss her out part...those two parts....well, I don't have the words to describe it...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: February 20, 2009, 07:09:46 PM »

You are welcome Newfie. I am behaving tonight because some new monkey got pizzed about me talking about Tiny Tim scaring me last night. So I am on topic tonight. 
Somehow I missed that in my speed reading!  Sorry JSM!  I'll be on topic with you ... for as long as I possibly can.    

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1092 on: February 20, 2009, 07:10:58 PM »

We're unsupervised again

NO JUMPING ON THE BEDS!! I have been in here for hours and I can see you 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: February 20, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »

did anyone see anything about surveillance video from a hotel parking lot in any of the doc dumps?  I haven't seen anything, but I'm fairly blind, and I'm sure that there are things that I have missed.
No, not a thing.  But I think we haven't been made privy to a lot of evidence yet.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: February 20, 2009, 07:13:07 PM »

We're unsupervised again

NO JUMPING ON THE BEDS!! I have been in here for hours and I can see you 
Killjoy!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: February 20, 2009, 07:14:49 PM »

I remember the same and those were my thoughts as well....Caylee was crying, wanting cin-cin and casey was already angry and silenced Caylee. Wish I could find something more on that.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1096 on: February 20, 2009, 07:15:58 PM »

CASEY'S DEFENSE TEAM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: February 20, 2009, 07:16:30 PM »

We're unsupervised again

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1098 on: February 20, 2009, 07:16:33 PM »

Somehow I missed that in my speed reading!  Sorry JSM!  I'll be on topic with you ... for as long as I possibly can.    
I went back reading posts from the middle of the night. I was kind of ticked off because I wasn't the only monkey talking about Tiny Tim. This person really made me mad because she/he made fun of the way I spell. I spell check everything and if the spell check changed it, no need to make fun. JMO JSM! You still under the bridge?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: February 20, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »

We're unsupervised again

LOL.....don't count on it...Klaas has eyes and ears that we don't know about!! My Mom did too....dang it...I didn't inherit those extra body parts!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.