May 28, 2024, 03:35:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336110 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: February 20, 2009, 10:02:23 PM »

ya'll i'm sorry. i have posted in musings several times tonite & it keeps erasing it. will make it short & then go back to musings to finish. THANK YOU all monkeys, i am not mad at any of you! just got home from hosp. (had several seizures) i can tell you more in musings, cause this is not the place! i love all ya'll. i was mad at IM at first but not anymore. also, i am so sorry for causing anyone worry or stress. i will go back & post in musings! I AM SO SORRY! please forgive me, ya'll did not deserve what i did to ya'll.

luv, wendi

Wendi Bear!! So happy you are back!!! Welcome! hugs and big sloppy kisses to you!! You were in my thoughts and prayers. You did the RIGHT THING by posting here that night. That's what we are all here for, to help each other. In fact your situation moved me so, I gave my personal info to a couple of monkeys in case I ever need help!! Good for you!!! 

Boo, thank you! i luv you! i just wanted to say it was never my intention to do what i did to ya'll! none of you deserved this, & again i am sorry! thank you for your thought's & prayer's. can't read anymore cause they make me cry-in a happy way! just too soon. THANK YOU! i honestly do not know what i have done to deserve ya'll! again, i am so sorry!

wendi
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1221 on: February 20, 2009, 10:02:54 PM »

Joesamas

http://www.stateofflorida.com/Portal/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=29

Major taxes collected in Florida include sales and use tax, intangible tax and corporate income taxes. Information regarding these and additional taxes can be located from the list below.  There is no personal income tax in Florida.

Hope that helps Smile
That helps a lot Deenie. Now I know why all the old people move to Florida LOW TAXES!! Awesome. We have no personal (state) income tax in Texas but here in Dallas Co, we pay I think 8.25%.
Holy Crap that is High even so ... We in MI are 6.00 - and just saying every pack of Smokes the State takes up to 2.00 each pack  Taxes. And then the Gas tax too HIGH HIGH taken per gallon sold, same with Lottery ..and WE all Wonder where the Heck it all goes ... BOO will tell you too its Insane ..Michigan all our Jobs, Roads and Schools ... As George Carlin has said " Circling the Drain" ...getting worse every day. The Drain keeps Getting Bigger and water going faster ... What ever you do Joesama stay away from MI.  NOT recommended. 

In Shelby County, TN it's 9.75%........so the Florida taxes seem low to me, also they don't tax groceries, and on the Island there is NO property tax.

Islandmonkey, sorry, posted in musings, but it kept erasing, will post everthing tomorrow. THANK YOU! i could never be mad at you-i was for a short time! not anymore.

thank you, wendi
Wendi!!! I was just trying to post to you, I want you to know that JSM has missed you!!!! I am so glad to see you here!! Are you doing okay? Not trying to pry, but I truly have been worried. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: February 20, 2009, 10:03:33 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Any ideas about what's in the next doc dump?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1223 on: February 20, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »

Wendi so happy to have you back posting, missed you and hope you are feeling better.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1224 on: February 20, 2009, 10:04:44 PM »

NO NO NO NOT YOU JSM....the one that was attacking you and didn't want to talk about anything.

Hi Wendi....so happy to see you back. We love you and we haved missed you. Great to have you back.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: February 20, 2009, 10:06:29 PM »

I'm not jumping on the bed Nut. I just made a promise I would be on topic. I saw you and Muffy were in the cage, so JSM is behaving like a proper monkey should. 

Don't count on it!   

Wyks, I am giving up pizza and O/T for Lent.  Or at least the pizza, can't be on topic all the time!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1226 on: February 20, 2009, 10:07:02 PM »

Is anyone else watching JVM talking about Casey's long term psychological issues & no intervention was attempted by anyone around her.    That only goes so far when she was a minor OR even as a young adult for family to supportively ask her to consider professional help (and they should have adamantly)   Cindy's idea of intervention was ineffective & more damaging this is very true BUT at the same time Casey is an adult and if she felt that way (self-admitted according to friends)  she could have just as easily gone to see a doctor on her own.    Bottom line here is she killed an innocent child & regardless of her periodic admittance of feeling psychological ill she knew right from wrong & had other options to resolve her issues - murder is never one of them.   The only weight her psychological issues will bear at trial is what will probably be what saves her life, not a conviction of murder.

THis attorney just stated Cindy is owed an apology, is he reading the evidence of what this woman has done!!  I have to turn this show off its constant slant of sympathy  & defense support is getting almost to the level of  intolerable as Whoraldo.   I have an extremely open mind but when it smacks so severely of going against all logic & ignoring facts before you its impossible to see the remote possibility their opinoin is beyond koolaid drinking.    Jane Velez Mitchell says George is right we should wait to reserve judgment ummmmm excuse me but what does she constantly do by inserting her worthless 2 cents?

I totally agree, on all that you said, Capp! 

Am thinking that the time for intervention with Casey was way back when she was a child.  And not so much intervention with Casey, but with Cindy.  Yeppers, that's the way I see it! 

I also am thinking that when it's proven that Casey killed Caylee that she ought to pay the consequences for that.  And yet, on the other hand, I do think that those who raised Casey to be who/what she has become, ought to share in the blame for Caylee's death, and in that respect, share the consequences as well. 

Will they do that?  Probably not.  Casey will likely go down for that by herself.  It just doesn't seem fair somehow that Cindy get off scott-free. 

Let me hasten to say that I don't think ALL parents are to blame for what their children do, as children and/or as young adults.  Yet THIS particular mother (Cindy) just seems to me to have driven Casey to much of what she does, and I don't think it's fair for Casey to go down for it by herself.  If Casey spends the rest of her life in jail, then ----->  IMO  <----- Cindy needs to spend the rest of hers in a locked down mental ward. 

Hope my saying that doesn't  everyone too badly.  heh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: February 20, 2009, 10:07:56 PM »

Pretty avatar Dolce. Did you change it to show your beautiful face? I haven't noticed this one. I love it!
Its temporary as some people had asked to see the full pic.  I asked hubs permission first.
It's BEAUTIFUL. I love it. You are too tiny for two babies.

YES, beautiful! 

And I bet when she turns around ya can't even tell she's pregnant.  Pffffft!   

(love ya Dolce)   

She probably still is a size zero.  She is BEAUTIFUL.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1228 on: February 20, 2009, 10:08:39 PM »

I think the rest of the promised dump is scheduled for next week. I know there were rumors that there might be some today, I was so excited, but alas it was not to be. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: February 20, 2009, 10:09:37 PM »

ya'll i'm sorry. i have posted in musings several times tonite & it keeps erasing it. will make it short & then go back to musings to finish. THANK YOU all monkeys, i am not mad at any of you! just got home from hosp. (had several seizures) i can tell you more in musings, cause this is not the place! i love all ya'll. i was mad at IM at first but not anymore. also, i am so sorry for causing anyone worry or stress. i will go back & post in musings! I AM SO SORRY! please forgive me, ya'll did not deserve what i did to ya'll.

luv, wendi

Wendi~ I am so glad you're not mad at me anymore......I was worried sick, and don't even worry about any of it....we love you and miss you and are so happy you are back. Hey, you have your own thread in the lounge! Check it out!

IM, NEVER WORRY, like i said i was pretty upset sun. nite. but not at you, only at me. you called (i assume) i had alot of seizures sun. nite-mon.-morn. (actually, i was at you for a very short time) but you honestly saved my life with a few others. i had taken some other things also, (so pathetic) i am still on anti seizure meds. the drs will not take me off yet. i am so sorry!

wendi
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: February 20, 2009, 10:09:44 PM »

BRB Monkeys........

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1231 on: February 20, 2009, 10:11:09 PM »

I'm not jumping on the bed Nut. I just made a promise I would be on topic. I saw you and Muffy were in the cage, so JSM is behaving like a proper monkey should. 

Don't count on it!   

Wyks, I am giving up pizza and O/T for Lent.  Or at least the pizza, can't be on topic all the time!
Can you still order crazy bread with pupperoni on it? It's not technically pizza!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: February 20, 2009, 10:12:57 PM »

Joesamas

Major taxes collected in Florida include sales and use tax, intangible tax and corporate income taxes. Information regarding these and additional taxes can be located from the list below.  There is no personal income tax in Florida.

Hope that helps Smile
That helps a lot Deenie. Now I know why all the old people move to Florida LOW TAXES!! Awesome. We have no personal (state) income tax in Texas but here in Dallas Co, we pay I think 8.25%.
Holy Crap that is High even so ... We in MI are 6.00 - and just saying every pack of Smokes the State takes up to 2.00 each pack  Taxes. And then the Gas tax too HIGH HIGH taken per gallon sold, same with Lottery ..and WE all Wonder where the Heck it all goes ... BOO will tell you too its Insane ..Michigan all our Jobs, Roads and Schools ... As George Carlin has said " Circling the Drain" ...getting worse every day. The Drain keeps Getting Bigger and water going faster ... What ever you do Joesama stay away from MI.  NOT recommended. 

In Shelby County, TN it's 9.75%........so the Florida taxes seem low to me, also they don't tax groceries, and on the Island there is NO property tax.

Islandmonkey, sorry, posted in musings, but it kept erasing, will post everthing tomorrow. THANK YOU! i could never be mad at you-i was for a short time! not anymore.

thank you, wendi
Wendi!!! I was just trying to post to you, I want you to know that JSM has missed you!!!! I am so glad to see you here!! Are you doing okay? Not trying to pry, but I truly have been worried. 

jsm, how about your tests? please!!! enough about me! pls

wendi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1233 on: February 20, 2009, 10:13:57 PM »

Don't count on it!   

Do what I always use to do, I would give up something for Lent that I didn't like in the first place.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1234 on: February 20, 2009, 10:14:33 PM »

I totally agree, on all that you said, Capp! 

Am thinking that the time for intervention with Casey was way back when she was a child.  And not so much intervention with Casey, but with Cindy.  Yeppers, that's the way I see it! 

I also am thinking that when it's proven that Casey killed Caylee that she ought to pay the consequences for that.  And yet, on the other hand, I do think that those who raised Casey to be who/what she has become, ought to share in the blame for Caylee's death, and in that respect, share the consequences as well. 

Will they do that?  Probably not.  Casey will likely go down for that by herself.  It just doesn't seem fair somehow that Cindy get off scott-free. 

Let me hasten to say that I don't think ALL parents are to blame for what their children do, as children and/or as young adults.  Yet THIS particular mother (Cindy) just seems to me to have driven Casey to much of what she does, and I don't think it's fair for Casey to go down for it by herself.  If Casey spends the rest of her life in jail, then ----->  IMO  <----- Cindy needs to spend the rest of hers in a locked down mental ward. 

Hope my saying that doesn't  everyone too badly.  heh. 

No shockers here. ITA she needed intervention a long time ago. ITA Cindy is at the root of many of KC's problems. But Cindy will never pay the true price. Yes she lost her grand daughter, but she seems to have gotten past it. Now KC will spend the rest of her days in jail and the only price Cindy will pay is that her illusion of a Perfect Family is coming disintegrated.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: February 20, 2009, 10:14:44 PM »

Pretty avatar Dolce. Did you change it to show your beautiful face? I haven't noticed this one. I love it!
Its temporary as some people had asked to see the full pic.  I asked hubs permission first.

Darn it I missed it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: February 20, 2009, 10:15:52 PM »

NO NO NO NOT YOU JSM....the one that was attacking you and didn't want to talk about anything.

Hi Wendi....so happy to see you back. We love you and we haved missed you. Great to have you back.

JVS, who's being mean to you? tell me! with where i've been i can take it! j/k

BOO, THANK YOU!!!!

wendi
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1237 on: February 20, 2009, 10:15:54 PM »

Joesamas

Hope that helps Smile

thank you, wendi

Thanks wendi, that makes me feel much better.....I was so close to jumping on a plane .......My daughter was actually there then and I'm sure she was at the barn, were
u there that weekend?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: February 20, 2009, 10:16:43 PM »

Next week I believe is what I read today. Too bad it isn't sooner! I need a fix. Doc dump fix that is. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1239 on: February 20, 2009, 10:17:25 PM »

Hey Wendi, I hurt my knee today!  But I'm OK now!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.