May 28, 2024, 01:21:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336032 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1240 on: February 20, 2009, 10:19:02 PM »

NO NO NO NOT YOU JSM....the one that was attacking you and didn't want to talk about anything.

Hi Wendi....so happy to see you back. We love you and we haved missed you. Great to have you back.
Thanks Darla, I was just being JSM and that snarky person called ME out? I really didn't think you were talking about me. I am never snarky, just a little cranky but never snarky. I'm glad wendi is here tonight.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1241 on: February 20, 2009, 10:19:15 PM »

ya'll i'm sorry. i have posted in musings several times tonite & it keeps erasing it. will make it short & then go back to musings to finish. THANK YOU all monkeys, i am not mad at any of you! just got home from hosp. (had several seizures) i can tell you more in musings, cause this is not the place! i love all ya'll. i was mad at IM at first but not anymore. also, i am so sorry for causing anyone worry or stress. i will go back & post in musings! I AM SO SORRY! please forgive me, ya'll did not deserve what i did to ya'll.

luv, wendi

Wendi~ I am so glad you're not mad at me anymore......I was worried sick, and don't even worry about any of it....we love you and miss you and are so happy you are back. Hey, you have your own thread in the lounge! Check it out!

IM, NEVER WORRY, like i said i was pretty upset sun. nite. but not at you, only at me. you called (i assume) i had alot of seizures sun. nite-mon.-morn. (actually, i was at you for a very short time) but you honestly saved my life with a few others. i had taken some other things also, (so pathetic) i am still on anti seizure meds. the drs will not take me off yet. i am so sorry!

wendi

Pls don't apologize~we love you and would do anything for you......hug your fur babies for me.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1242 on: February 20, 2009, 10:19:51 PM »

Hey COOKIE!! I see you up there lurking!! I was just offering you to all people who move their companies to Michigan!!!    

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: February 20, 2009, 10:22:17 PM »

I totally agree, on all that you said, Capp! 

Am thinking that the time for intervention with Casey was way back when she was a child.  And not so much intervention with Casey, but with Cindy.  Yeppers, that's the way I see it! 

I also am thinking that when it's proven that Casey killed Caylee that she ought to pay the consequences for that.  And yet, on the other hand, I do think that those who raised Casey to be who/what she has become, ought to share in the blame for Caylee's death, and in that respect, share the consequences as well. 

Will they do that?  Probably not.  Casey will likely go down for that by herself.  It just doesn't seem fair somehow that Cindy get off scott-free. 

Let me hasten to say that I don't think ALL parents are to blame for what their children do, as children and/or as young adults.  Yet THIS particular mother (Cindy) just seems to me to have driven Casey to much of what she does, and I don't think it's fair for Casey to go down for it by herself.  If Casey spends the rest of her life in jail, then ----->  IMO  <----- Cindy needs to spend the rest of hers in a locked down mental ward. 

Hope my saying that doesn't  everyone too badly.  heh. 

No shockers here. ITA she needed intervention a long time ago. ITA Cindy is at the root of many of KC's problems. But Cindy will never pay the true price. Yes she lost her grand daughter, but she seems to have gotten past it. Now KC will spend the rest of her days in jail and the only price Cindy will pay is that her illusion of a Perfect Family is coming disintegrated.

I agree also. What if Casey's "defense" is that she was mentally abused by Cindy. That, I would pay to watch.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1244 on: February 20, 2009, 10:23:40 PM »

Pretty avatar Dolce. Did you change it to show your beautiful face? I haven't noticed this one. I love it!
Its temporary as some people had asked to see the full pic.  I asked hubs permission first.
It's BEAUTIFUL. I love it. You are too tiny for two babies.

YES, beautiful! 

And I bet when she turns around ya can't even tell she's pregnant.  Pffffft!   

(love ya Dolce)   

Just jumping in to say HI Wycks!!

Hi QM!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1245 on: February 20, 2009, 10:24:28 PM »

I love my monkeys!!!   

The poster last night...well I just kept scrolling on by....JSM no worries!!

Looney!!!!

Yep, I saw it too and quickly scrolled.  I recognize that poster from another forum I read at sometimes.  Won't say which one, but let's just say its a very snooty one.  Most posters there are kind of rude like that, which is why I only post here.  You guys are all great!!!!!

OMG Zoe I almost got in your quote but I realized it before it was too late! Whew, I'm back here where I belong!
Anyhow I used to belong to another site too, but I didn't feel "comfortable" there anymore so I left, now I'm a Monkey full time! If there is such a thing! BTW I'm not talking about that W-S site.

I'm here full time too, although you'd never know it since I'm pretty quiet!  But you guys are smart AND funny and its nice to read here.  I get a lot of good info. and a lot of laughs.   
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: February 20, 2009, 10:24:37 PM »

I'm not jumping on the bed Nut. I just made a promise I would be on topic. I saw you and Muffy were in the cage, so JSM is behaving like a proper monkey should. 

Don't count on it!   

Wyks, I am giving up pizza and O/T for Lent.  Or at least the pizza, can't be on topic all the time!

Giving up pizza???????  My goodness you are going to starve!!!  What are you gonna eat if the doc dump comes this Wednesday????  Or if one of the A's get arrested during Lent?  You are setting yourself up for a biggie.

You can't just have the beer & cigs....Need to warn Joseph to guard his treats!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: February 20, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »

I'm sure this has already been posted but I'm going to go ahead and post again:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18760259/detail.html

Contradictions Abound In Private Eye's Taped Interview
Friday, February 20, 2009 – updated: 6:06 pm EST February 20, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey, Friday was the first time the public heard the contradictions and conflicting statements all from a taped interview between detectives and the Anthony family's private eye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.I. RAW INTERVIEW: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
VIDEO REPORT: Taped Interview Publicly Released
READ TRANSCRIPT: Detectives Interview Dominic Casey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News first reported details of the interview Thursday. Friday, the tape of the actual interview was released.

Private eye Dominic Casey has been under fire, because he visited the crime scene where Caylee Anthony's body was found a full month before detectives did. The private eye gave detectives different reasons for why he went there.

The Anthonys' private eye claimed he didn't expect to find anything based on a psychic's tip, but still searched there at least three times. He said, at the time, he was working for the Anthonys and separately also for Casey Anthony.

The reason the Anthonys' private investigator searched the scene in November, on videotape, where Caylee's remains were later found is not any clearer after listening to what he told detectives under oath.

"I don't want to go in there. I don't want to see anything and I don't want to. I just don't want to do this," Dominic Casey told investigators.

But he did go in there. He insists it was because a psychic from Virginia told him to, giving him detailed directions right down to looking for groupings of paver stones.

"I was freaked out," Dominic Casey told investigators.

"You were freaked out because of the pavers?" Sgt. John Allen asked.

"Yeah," he said.

Yet, he went back.

"Did you notify anybody in this room that…" asked FBI Special Agent Nick Savage.

"No, sir, I did not," he said.

"Okay, why?" Savage asked.

"Because there was nothing there and that was part…" Dominic Casey said.

"But you went back and looked a second time. Obviously you felt there may have been something there," Savage said.

"No," Dominic Casey said.

But he went back a third time, still insisting it was all because of one psychic's tip in particular.

"One of them you did find to be credible and you followed up on that?" Allen asked Dominic Casey.

"No, I did not," he said.

"You didn't follow up on it?" Allen asked.

"Yes, I did follow up on it," he replied.

"What initially could've been a sideshow has become and remains one of the key issues in this case. What was he doing there? Who sent him there?" WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Friday.

Even though the physical evidence against Casey Anthony is mounting in the first-degree murder case, Sheaffer said it's still a circumstantial case without any eyewitnesses, so any possible link between Casey Anthony and the crime scene is crucial.

(snipped)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1248 on: February 20, 2009, 10:27:23 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Any ideas about what's in the next doc dump?

Hi mgoblue!  Sure wish I knew!   

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: February 20, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »

I know this has nothing to do with anything being discussed at this moment, but Dominic Casey is very, very scary-looking. His eyes look evil, and he looks like an evil man. I am sorry, but he just totally creeps me out. More than anyone in this whole circus so far. Just looking at him, I mean.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1250 on: February 20, 2009, 10:30:06 PM »

I know this has nothing to do with anything being discussed at this moment, but Dominic Casey is very, very scary-looking. His eyes look evil, and he looks like an evil man. I am sorry, but he just totally creeps me out. More than anyone in this whole circus so far. Just looking at him, I mean.

No wonder Cindy is attracted to him!! Evil seeks evil!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: February 20, 2009, 10:33:45 PM »

I totally agree, on all that you said, Capp! 

Am thinking that the time for intervention with Casey was way back when she was a child.  And not so much intervention with Casey, but with Cindy.  Yeppers, that's the way I see it! 

I also am thinking that when it's proven that Casey killed Caylee that she ought to pay the consequences for that.  And yet, on the other hand, I do think that those who raised Casey to be who/what she has become, ought to share in the blame for Caylee's death, and in that respect, share the consequences as well. 

Will they do that?  Probably not.  Casey will likely go down for that by herself.  It just doesn't seem fair somehow that Cindy get off scott-free. 

Let me hasten to say that I don't think ALL parents are to blame for what their children do, as children and/or as young adults.  Yet THIS particular mother (Cindy) just seems to me to have driven Casey to much of what she does, and I don't think it's fair for Casey to go down for it by herself.  If Casey spends the rest of her life in jail, then ----->  IMO  <----- Cindy needs to spend the rest of hers in a locked down mental ward. 

Hope my saying that doesn't  everyone too badly.  heh. 

No shockers here. ITA she needed intervention a long time ago. ITA Cindy is at the root of many of KC's problems. But Cindy will never pay the true price. Yes she lost her grand daughter, but she seems to have gotten past it. Now KC will spend the rest of her days in jail and the only price Cindy will pay is that her illusion of a Perfect Family is coming disintegrated.

I agree also. What if Casey's "defense" is that she was mentally abused by Cindy. That, I would pay to watch.

Good Evening Monkeys..

Spreading myself like skippy peanutnut butter on catching up on 2 forums...

I think the defense will use she is mentally ill for a defense tatic..

This monster is pure evil and no excuse why would she kill an innocent child...

Casey was a problem along time ago.. Her parents pacified her.. Now calm down Casey

sweetheart we don't want to upset you...(You might kill us while we are sleeping ) Just cusing

outloud.. I hope she rots in h&ll...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1252 on: February 20, 2009, 10:33:46 PM »

I'm not jumping on the bed Nut. I just made a promise I would be on topic. I saw you and Muffy were in the cage, so JSM is behaving like a proper monkey should. 

Don't count on it!   

Wyks, I am giving up pizza and O/T for Lent.  Or at least the pizza, can't be on topic all the time!

OMG, the pizza?     That alone would be hard enuff for me too, yeah.  The O/T at the same time.. Hmmmm.. That would just be expecting too much!   

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: February 20, 2009, 10:34:01 PM »

I'm sure this has already been posted but I'm going to go ahead and post again:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18760259/detail.html

Contradictions Abound In Private Eye's Taped Interview
Friday, February 20, 2009 – updated: 6:06 pm EST February 20, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey, Friday was the first time the public heard the contradictions and conflicting statements all from a taped interview between detectives and the Anthony family's private eye.

P.I. RAW INTERVIEW: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
VIDEO REPORT: Taped Interview Publicly Released
READ TRANSCRIPT: Detectives Interview Dominic Casey

Eyewitness News first reported details of the interview Thursday. Friday, the tape of the actual interview was released.

Private eye Dominic Casey has been under fire, because he visited the crime scene where Caylee Anthony's body was found a full month before detectives did. The private eye gave detectives different reasons for why he went there.

The Anthonys' private eye claimed he didn't expect to find anything based on a psychic's tip, but still searched there at least three times. He said, at the time, he was working for the Anthonys and separately also for Casey Anthony.

The reason the Anthonys' private investigator searched the scene in November, on videotape, where Caylee's remains were later found is not any clearer after listening to what he told detectives under oath.

"I don't want to go in there. I don't want to see anything and I don't want to. I just don't want to do this," Dominic Casey told investigators.

But he did go in there. He insists it was because a psychic from Virginia told him to, giving him detailed directions right down to looking for groupings of paver stones.

"I was freaked out," Dominic Casey told investigators.

"You were freaked out because of the pavers?" Sgt. John Allen asked.

"Yeah," he said.

Yet, he went back.

"Did you notify anybody in this room that…" asked FBI Special Agent Nick Savage.

"No, sir, I did not," he said.

"Okay, why?" Savage asked.

"Because there was nothing there and that was part…" Dominic Casey said.

"But you went back and looked a second time. Obviously you felt there may have been something there," Savage said.

"No," Dominic Casey said.

But he went back a third time, still insisting it was all because of one psychic's tip in particular.

"One of them you did find to be credible and you followed up on that?" Allen asked Dominic Casey.

"No, I did not," he said.

"You didn't follow up on it?" Allen asked.

"Yes, I did follow up on it," he replied.

"What initially could've been a sideshow has become and remains one of the key issues in this case. What was he doing there? Who sent him there?" WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Friday.

Even though the physical evidence against Casey Anthony is mounting in the first-degree murder case, Sheaffer said it's still a circumstantial case without any eyewitnesses, so any possible link between Casey Anthony and the crime scene is crucial.

(snipped)

Just bolded those parts that stand out to me about how he kept going back. It sounds weird reading it because it reminds me of how Kronk seemed to keep going back to the same area too. I don't believe about the psychic tipster either!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1254 on: February 20, 2009, 10:35:22 PM »

Pretty avatar Dolce. Did you change it to show your beautiful face? I haven't noticed this one. I love it!
Its temporary as some people had asked to see the full pic.  I asked hubs permission first.
It's BEAUTIFUL. I love it. You are too tiny for two babies.

YES, beautiful! 

And I bet when she turns around ya can't even tell she's pregnant.  Pffffft!   

(love ya Dolce)   

She probably still is a size zero.  She is BEAUTIFUL.

My mind cannot even comprehend being that slender!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: February 20, 2009, 10:36:50 PM »

Don't count on it!   

Can you still order crazy bread with pupperoni on it? It's not technically pizza!!!
IDK, one time I gave up diet coke, so I drank diet dr pepper for six weeks. Guess crazy bread wouldn't be technically pizza 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: February 20, 2009, 10:36:57 PM »

No wonder Cindy is attracted to him!! Evil seeks evil!!

I agree............the only other person with such evil eyes is George. He just emits the persona of evil in my opinion.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: February 20, 2009, 10:38:28 PM »

No wonder Cindy is attracted to him!! Evil seeks evil!!

Just look at this mug:

SCARY!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: February 20, 2009, 10:39:34 PM »

Joesamas

http://www.stateofflorida.com/Portal/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=29

Major taxes collected in Florida include sales and use tax, intangible tax and corporate income taxes. Information regarding these and additional taxes can be located from the list below.  There is no personal income tax in Florida.

Hope that helps Smile
That helps a lot Deenie. Now I know why all the old people move to Florida LOW TAXES!! Awesome. We have no personal (state) income tax in Texas but here in Dallas Co, we pay I think 8.25%.
Holy Crap that is High even so ... We in MI are 6.00 - and just saying every pack of Smokes the State takes up to 2.00 each pack  Taxes. And then the Gas tax too HIGH HIGH taken per gallon sold, same with Lottery ..and WE all Wonder where the Heck it all goes ... BOO will tell you too its Insane ..Michigan all our Jobs, Roads and Schools ... As George Carlin has said " Circling the Drain" ...getting worse every day. The Drain keeps Getting Bigger and water going faster ... What ever you do Joesama stay away from MI.  NOT recommended. 

In Shelby County, TN it's 9.75%........so the Florida taxes seem low to me, also they don't tax groceries, and on the Island there is NO property tax.

Islandmonkey, sorry, posted in musings, but it kept erasing, will post everthing tomorrow. THANK YOU! i could never be mad at you-i was for a short time! not anymore.

thank you, wendi
Wendi!!! I was just trying to post to you, I want you to know that JSM has missed you!!!! I am so glad to see you here!! Are you doing okay? Not trying to pry, but I truly have been worried. 

jsm, how about your tests? please!!! enough about me! pls

wendi
Wendi, tests are fine. I don't have any heart problems! My only problem is I was worried about you this week. I am so glad you are better. Josef is glad too! I have been praying for you and all monkeys this week. Monkey prayers helped me a few weeks ago. I'm glad the monkeys helped you.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: February 20, 2009, 10:39:47 PM »

No wonder Cindy is attracted to him!! Evil seeks evil!!! 

I should have known that was coming...perfect!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.