May 30, 2024, 10:40:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336340 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1260 on: February 20, 2009, 10:40:59 PM »

QM did you listen to the audio tapes. It was really funny listening to it. Like I said, John Allen and Nick Savage are my heroes. They really trapped in into some really telling info.

Dominic doesn't lok evil to me just but ugly IMO

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1261 on: February 20, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »

Wykes

My reply - I didnt want to Stack
Cindy VS Casey- Cindy & Casey

I think Cindy is Mental. I think she needs to have a Psych evaluation.
Everything she says contradicts the next sentence out of her mouth.
She has Control Issues. Its very clear. Look at George.
She is a control freak. She created Casey, and I think that Casey was already Jacked up prior to Cindy grooming her. They have a very SICK relationship. Its Abuse and Forgiveness warped into One person. Neither one of them had a Social Identity well not until Caylee came along. It seems to be very apparent that Casey has never been allowed to make her own decisions - without MOMMY granting her approval first. That is why Casey was so defiant - I will go to High School and not Graduate - Make My MOM Proud. I will show her. Ms Perfection rules don't sway my way. She has lied to Cindy, stole from her, practically bankrupted her - YET Cindy presses no Charges at all. Easy Come Easy Go ... CASE Can I make you some more Chili ? You look SAD, Whats Wrong Sweetheart .... OH your Pregnant, 7 mos, ..OH I never noticed. OH but didnt you tell me you were a VIRGIN ...OH WELL NOW that Your knocked UP - YOU have to Keep this Baby. Your Mistake, Your Foul - YOU Pay. You will raise this Baby and I have the final word. Don't you even Utter your own feelings. MOMMY CYN knows what is best.
Then the Minute the MISTAKE is BORN - CINDY TAKES over. OH she is my EVERYTHING - this Beautiful Baby Girl is MINE ALL MINE  - CASEY you have been Replaced. Your Done. BUH BYE GAME over. Caylee opened up a entirely new type of Abuse that Cindy could rage on against Casey. Every affirmation that Cindy had been saying to Casey's face for the years Prior had a Identity - CAYLEE.
Casey you are worthless, you are not responsible, your a loser, you flunked high school, you have no friends, you have NOTHING and ........Caylee became Cindy's reason to live. NOT for reasons that Normal Grandma's find when they have their first Grandchild. Caylee was the sacrificial Lamb as far as I see it.
I blame Cindy as much as I blame SLORE. They both need to be Locked UP.
I keep thinking that one day George and CYN are going to get a Divorce.
I pray for the Next Guy who gets involved with Cindy.
Cindy is a Praying Mantis
The Female Praying Mantis: Sexual Predator or Misunderstood

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1801
"Placing them in the same jar, the male, in alarm, endeavoured to escape. In a few minutes the female succeeded in grasping him. She first bit off his front tarsus, and consumed the tibia and femur. Next she gnawed out his left eye...it seems to be only by accident that a male ever escapes alive from the embraces of his partner" Leland Ossian Howard, Science, 1886.
Mmm Interesting fact about Praying Mantis
The praying mantis has historically been a popular subject of mythology and folklore. In France, people believed a praying mantis would point a lost child home.

Pointing out to Dom Casey go to the End of Our Street - Cyn Cyn
Ooo I just get so Angry at the Relationship of CYN and Casey - because IF someone would have intervened at ONE Point due to CASEYS  behavior -

CAYLEE would STILL be ALIVE
Precious Baby Girl

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: February 20, 2009, 10:41:12 PM »

OT - but moral booster!
Still reading ........ but wanted to toss out a treat to you all!
http://www.21food.com/userImages/sweetheartcandy/sweetheartcandy$517121917.jpg
Was afraid to post the pic, I always make them to big!  Wait for me!!!!!!!!!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: February 20, 2009, 10:41:39 PM »

I'm not jumping on the bed Nut. I just made a promise I would be on topic. I saw you and Muffy were in the cage, so JSM is behaving like a proper monkey should. 

Don't count on it!   

Wyks, I am giving up pizza and O/T for Lent.  Or at least the pizza, can't be on topic all the time!

OMG, the pizza?     That alone would be hard enuff for me too, yeah.  The O/T at the same time.. Hmmmm.. That would just be expecting too much!   

Ok folks, I went to Catholic schools for twelve years and everyone knows that it's against the religion to give up pizza for Lent.  It's the eleventh commandment! Don't you remember Pizza Fridays for lunch at school? Why is the Vatican in Rome?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: February 20, 2009, 10:43:03 PM »

I know this has nothing to do with anything being discussed at this moment, but Dominic Casey is very, very scary-looking. His eyes look evil, and he looks like an evil man. I am sorry, but he just totally creeps me out. More than anyone in this whole circus so far. Just looking at him, I mean.

No wonder Cindy is attracted to him!! Evil seeks evil!!! 

I should have known that was coming...perfect!!!!!!!

Bluesy everytime I see you, I get worried about all that smoking! Did you ever consider quitting? It can't be good to be smoking non stop like that. I'm almost choking looking at it. Are you ok?? I hope so!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1265 on: February 20, 2009, 10:44:26 PM »

I know this has nothing to do with anything being discussed at this moment, but Dominic Casey is very, very scary-looking. His eyes look evil, and he looks like an evil man. I am sorry, but he just totally creeps me out. More than anyone in this whole circus so far. Just looking at him, I mean.

No wonder Cindy is attracted to him!! Evil seeks evil!!

Just look at this mug:

SCARY!!!!

OOOOOWWWWWWWW Poke my eyes out with a thousand sticks.   

I would rather see TINY TIM in his Budweiser suit.

Sorry just had to bring Tiny Tim up one more time. I promise no more O/T after Wednesday! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: February 20, 2009, 10:45:02 PM »

ya'll i'm sorry. i have posted in musings several times tonite & it keeps erasing it. will make it short & then go back to musings to finish. THANK YOU all monkeys, i am not mad at any of you! just got home from hosp. (had several seizures) i can tell you more in musings, cause this is not the place! i love all ya'll. i was mad at IM at first but not anymore. also, i am so sorry for causing anyone worry or stress. i will go back & post in musings! I AM SO SORRY! please forgive me, ya'll did not deserve what i did to ya'll.

luv, wendi
I gotta speed read now and go see wendi in musings!!!!!!!!  So glad you are okay and back! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: February 20, 2009, 10:45:29 PM »

QM did you listen to the audio tapes. It was really funny listening to it. Like I said, John Allen and Nick Savage are my heroes. They really trapped in into some really telling info.

Dominic doesn't lok evil to me just but ugly IMO

No I haven't had the chance. Hopefully I will get the chance this weekend, I only read the transcripts and not all of them either. I just have a short attention span these days, thank goodness for SM I get the most important stuff here.

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: February 20, 2009, 10:46:25 PM »

I'm not jumping on the bed Nut. I just made a promise I would be on topic. I saw you and Muffy were in the cage, so JSM is behaving like a proper monkey should. 

Don't count on it!   

Wyks, I am giving up pizza and O/T for Lent.  Or at least the pizza, can't be on topic all the time!
Do what I always use to do, I would give up something for Lent that I didn't like in the first place.
Okay, I give up liver and onions! Will that work No rose? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1269 on: February 20, 2009, 10:46:49 PM »

Wykes

My reply - I didnt want to Stack
Cindy VS Casey- Cindy & Casey

I think Cindy is Mental. I think she needs to have a Psych evaluation.
Everything she says contradicts the next sentence out of her mouth.
She has Control Issues. Its very clear. Look at George.
She is a control freak. She created Casey, and I think that Casey was already Jacked up prior to Cindy grooming her. They have a very SICK relationship. Its Abuse and Forgiveness warped into One person. Neither one of them had a Social Identity well not until Caylee came along. It seems to be very apparent that Casey has never been allowed to make her own decisions - without MOMMY granting her approval first. That is why Casey was so defiant - I will go to High School and not Graduate - Make My MOM Proud. I will show her. Ms Perfection rules don't sway my way. She has lied to Cindy, stole from her, practically bankrupted her - YET Cindy presses no Charges at all. Easy Come Easy Go ... CASE Can I make you some more Chili ? You look SAD, Whats Wrong Sweetheart .... OH your Pregnant, 7 mos, ..OH I never noticed. OH but didnt you tell me you were a VIRGIN ...OH WELL NOW that Your knocked UP - YOU have to Keep this Baby. Your Mistake, Your Foul - YOU Pay. You will raise this Baby and I have the final word. Don't you even Utter your own feelings. MOMMY CYN knows what is best.
Then the Minute the MISTAKE is BORN - CINDY TAKES over. OH she is my EVERYTHING - this Beautiful Baby Girl is MINE ALL MINE  - CASEY you have been Replaced. Your Done. BUH BYE GAME over. Caylee opened up a entirely new type of Abuse that Cindy could rage on against Casey. Every affirmation that Cindy had been saying to Casey's face for the years Prior had a Identity - CAYLEE.
Casey you are worthless, you are not responsible, your a loser, you flunked high school, you have no friends, you have NOTHING and ........Caylee became Cindy's reason to live. NOT for reasons that Normal Grandma's find when they have their first Grandchild. Caylee was the sacrificial Lamb as far as I see it.
I blame Cindy as much as I blame SLORE. They both need to be Locked UP.
I keep thinking that one day George and CYN are going to get a Divorce.
I pray for the Next Guy who gets involved with Cindy.
Cindy is a Praying Mantis
The Female Praying Mantis: Sexual Predator or Misunderstood

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1801
"Placing them in the same jar, the male, in alarm, endeavoured to escape. In a few minutes the female succeeded in grasping him. She first bit off his front tarsus, and consumed the tibia and femur. Next she gnawed out his left eye...it seems to be only by accident that a male ever escapes alive from the embraces of his partner" Leland Ossian Howard, Science, 1886.
Mmm Interesting fact about Praying Mantis
The praying mantis has historically been a popular subject of mythology and folklore. In France, people believed a praying mantis would point a lost child home.

Pointing out to Dom Casey go to the End of Our Street - Cyn Cyn
Ooo I just get so Angry at the Relationship of CYN and Casey - because IF someone would have intervened at ONE Point due to CASEYS  behavior -

CAYLEE would STILL be ALIVE
Precious Baby Girl

I agree Deenie.  And the part about Cindy being a Praying Mantis, interesting!  And IMO, exactly spot on! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: February 20, 2009, 10:47:15 PM »

Bluesy everytime I see you, I get worried about all that smoking! Did you ever consider quitting? It can't be good to be smoking non stop like that. I'm almost choking looking at it. Are you ok?? I hope so!

Believe it or not...I ordered that book that someone recommended in here about the Alan Carr method...waiting for it to be delivered.  (Of course now I won't go to the mailbox...j/k)  I never give up trying to quit...hypnotized three times..patches..gum...no chantix though (too scary).  Say a prayer for me...need it.  TIA
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1271 on: February 20, 2009, 10:47:41 PM »

Don't count on it!   

OMG, the pizza?     That alone would be hard enuff for me too, yeah.  The O/T at the same time.. Hmmmm.. That would just be expecting too much!   

Ok folks, I went to Catholic schools for twelve years and everyone knows that it's against the religion to give up pizza for Lent.  It's the eleventh commandment! Don't you remember Pizza Fridays for lunch at school? Why is the Vatican in Rome?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: February 20, 2009, 10:47:48 PM »

No wonder Cindy is attracted to him!! Evil seeks evil!!

Just look at this mug:

SCARY!!!!

OOOOOWWWWWWWW Poke my eyes out with a thousand sticks.   

I would rather see TINY TIM in his Budweiser suit.

Sorry just had to bring Tiny Tim up one more time. I promise no more O/T after Wednesday! 

That was funny, JSM 

I am not clear on how Tiny Tim got all entangled with the monkeys last night, but I thought it was amusing. Tippy tippy toe through the tulips . . .
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1273 on: February 20, 2009, 10:50:29 PM »

The Tip Toe Nail Salon. Did I mention that Dom Casey is stupid too?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: February 20, 2009, 10:52:19 PM »

Don't count on it!   

Giving up pizza???????  My goodness you are going to starve!!!  What are you gonna eat if the doc dump comes this Wednesday????  Or if one of the A's get arrested during Lent?  You are setting yourself up for a biggie.

You can't just have the beer & cigs....Need to warn Joseph to guard his treats!!!
Alright Bluesy Gram. I was trying to be a good girl now you are making me rethink this. Maybe I will give up junk food instead. Then if the doc dump comes Wednesday, I can order cheese pizza with whole grain crust. That isn't junk food is it? 

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: February 20, 2009, 10:53:32 PM »

Hey COOKIE!! I see you up there lurking!! I was just offering you to all people who move their companies to Michigan!!!    

A Fushions Chain?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: February 20, 2009, 10:54:50 PM »

Thinking either KC left with Caylee and GA reported correctly.
KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.
Then something bad happened.  Why wrap in the blanket.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...
She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...
It is beyond disturbing.  She put Caylee out with the trash, as if to detatch herself from the crime to make it not so personal for her.
Casey needs to be put out with the trash.

Sorry to be so far behind...but...
She did put Caylee out with the trash.  She may have wrapped Caylee in a blanket BUT she then put her in a trash bag.  Then another trash bag.  Finally, the laundry bag because it was easier to carry...with the two handles.  Everyone know how hard it is to carry a trash bag that's heavy.  The trash bag part and the down the road and around the corner and toss her out part...those two parts....well, I don't have the words to describe it...

Yep.. And I think this is what Casey was doing, in part, when she backed up her car into the garage. 

It just hit me!  Casey had Caylee in the trunk of her car.  She backed the car into the garage. (She knew she had to move the remains out of the trunk.  There was a black bag with a laundry bag in it on top of a shelf that the police took, which matches exactly the laundry bag that Caylee was found in.)  Casey backed the car into the gargage and got one of the laundry bags from the garage and placed the remains in the laundry bag.  Then she drove down the street around the corner and disposed of Caylee (either right away or within a short time thereafter).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: February 20, 2009, 10:55:21 PM »

Don't count on it!   

I know, I think I may give up liver and onions this year for lent. (never had liver in my life) 

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: February 20, 2009, 10:56:58 PM »

JSM, that attack last night bothered me too.    I was just lurking and didn't respond....sorry... I say keep up the good work and consider the source. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: February 20, 2009, 10:58:20 PM »

Believe it or not...I ordered that book that someone recommended in here about the Alan Carr method...waiting for it to be delivered.  (Of course now I won't go to the mailbox...j/k)  I never give up trying to quit...hypnotized three times..patches..gum...no chantix though (too scary).  Say a prayer for me...need it.  TIA

Well I will say a prayer for you and your smoking black kitty!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.