June 07, 2024, 04:26:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337172 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1300 on: February 20, 2009, 11:26:12 PM »

Goodnight JSM...Sweet dreams

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: February 20, 2009, 11:26:48 PM »

JSM: You had a choice of Mac & Cheese or Fish Sticks We only had Fish Sticks for dinner on Friday. Fronzen TV dinners! OK no more OT

Hey my Catholic School didn't even serve lunch, it didn't even have a kitchen we ate at our desks in the classroom! 

Okay monkeys I am getting a bit behind. Nite to all monkeys in the cage. Sleep well! I will see ya'll in the morning! Nitey nite!!! 
Nighty JSM thanks for sticking around, I'll be not far behind you!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: February 20, 2009, 11:27:45 PM »

Thinking either KC left with Caylee and GA reported correctly.
KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.
Then something bad happened.  Why wrap in the blanket.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...
She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...
It is beyond disturbing.  She put Caylee out with the trash, as if to detatch herself from the crime to make it not so personal for her.
Casey needs to be put out with the trash.

Sorry to be so far behind...but...
She did put Caylee out with the trash.  She may have wrapped Caylee in a blanket BUT she then put her in a trash bag.  Then another trash bag.  Finally, the laundry bag because it was easier to carry...with the two handles.  Everyone know how hard it is to carry a trash bag that's heavy.  The trash bag part and the down the road and around the corner and toss her out part...those two parts....well, I don't have the words to describe it...

Yep.. And I think this is what Casey was doing, in part, when she backed up her car into the garage. 

It just hit me!  Casey had Caylee in the trunk of her car.  She backed the car into the garage. (She knew she had to move the remains out of the trunk.  There was a black bag with a laundry bag in it on top of a shelf that the police took, which matches exactly the laundry bag that Caylee was found in.)  Casey backed the car into the gargage and got one of the laundry bags from the garage and placed the remains in the laundry bag.  Then she drove down the street around the corner and disposed of Caylee (either right away or within a short time thereafter).;

ITA...but there had to be at some time lapse decomp. fluids..(and a lot) ...leaked into that car.  Perhaps Caylee was wrapped ONLY in a blankie for the 2.5 days, leaked..then KC HAD to deal with that...put her into the plastic bags (2) and the laundry tote????

Wonder if the temperature has anything to do with how fast decomp. fluid is present and how long does that take?

Yes it does BLuesy, in tropical heat just a matter of hours. I think she wrapped her in the blanket and put her in the trunk. The testing showed that she was in there for at least 2 1/2 days. thesmell would have been geting really bad by then.

Does this match up with the timing of her having "nightmares" at her boyfriends place?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: February 20, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

JSM: You had a choice of Mac & Cheese or Fish Sticks We only had Fish Sticks for dinner on Friday. Fronzen TV dinners! OK no more OT

Hey my Catholic School didn't even serve lunch, it didn't even have a kitchen we ate at our desks in the classroom! 

Okay monkeys I am getting a bit behind. Nite to all monkeys in the cage. Sleep well! I will see ya'll in the morning! Nitey nite!!! 
Nighty JSM thanks for sticking around, I'll be not far behind you!!

Oh, we ate on the bench during break, but once a month they'd have pizza.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1304 on: February 20, 2009, 11:30:58 PM »

Not sure when she had the nightmares...I  remember Tony telling LE about them but don't remember specific dates.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: February 20, 2009, 11:32:38 PM »

Not sure when she had the nightmares...I  remember Tony telling LE about them but don't remember specific dates.

Yep, me too. I imagine that she still has them. Hope Cindy does too!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1306 on: February 20, 2009, 11:34:50 PM »

No silly at school we had mac and cheese or on a special occasion a fish stick. At dinner we got the tv dinner in the metal tray on Friday with one fish stick, five macaroni noodles with some cheese on top and a "brownie" in the third part of the little metal pan. That was some good eatin back then  I was deprived as a child. It got better as I got older, my dad made us grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup on fridays. That was the bomb! No more o/t until Wednesday!  But I will try and give it up today because I don't want Klaas' ban button or Muffy bee to sting me. Hugs to monkeys! I am off to bed. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: February 20, 2009, 11:35:05 PM »

Night all monkeys heading to bed. I'll be heading to the ole monkey bunky shortly myself. In case I don't get a chance I'll say good night now.

Monkeys Rule!

Sleep Tight Monkeys & Friends!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: February 20, 2009, 11:35:44 PM »

I have black kats and me bad, I smoke.
I also have spell checker and grammer check at work and because of that, I have forgotten how to spell and write a proper English sentence. I write alot at work, but it is geeky instruction stuff with alot of jargon.

I always enjoy your posts...very succint and gets to the point very quickly (especially since I am always trying to catch up!!  

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: February 20, 2009, 11:37:45 PM »

No silly at school we had mac and cheese or on a special occasion a fish stick. At dinner we got the tv dinner in the metal tray on Friday with one fish stick, five macaroni noodles with some cheese on top and a "brownie" in the third part of the little metal pan. That was some good eatin back then  I was deprived as a child. It got better as I got older, my dad made us grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup on fridays. That was the bomb! No more o/t until Wednesday!  But I will try and give it up today because I don't want Klaas' ban button or Muffy bee to sting me. Hugs to monkeys! I am off to bed. 

I must be tired, I didn't even realize you were talking about DINNER, not school lunch!
Guess I'm a behind monkey! Sorry, I should go to sleep or something!

RIP Sweet Puppy
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: February 20, 2009, 11:43:11 PM »

If they don't they are inhuman!!! 

MGOBLU, I just love your avi...it makes me smile every time I see it,  looks just like me sitting at my computer with my glasses and ciggis... 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1311 on: February 20, 2009, 11:44:05 PM »

Yep he has something GA is missing cause they are in Cindy's Dixie cup 
OMG!  I'd totally forgotten that!  Thanks for the reminder JSM!   
You are welcome Newfie. I am behaving tonight because some new monkey got pizzed about me talking about Tiny Tim scaring me last night. So I am on topic tonight. 
Somehow I missed that in my speed reading!  Sorry JSM!  I'll be on topic with you ... for as long as I possibly can.    
I went back reading posts from the middle of the night. I was kind of ticked off because I wasn't the only monkey talking about Tiny Tim. This person really made me mad because she/he made fun of the way I spell. I spell check everything and if the spell check changed it, no need to make fun. JMO JSM! You still under the bridge?

JSM are you talking about the one that was complaining about the way we post here on SM?? in the wee hours ?? That one?? when we were discussing the Gentamicin and other items?
Yes ma'am Searching. I was reading at work this morning. Just the smarmy comment about I don't want to talk about Tiny Tim, nappies, and then said I misspelled (K)nights in white satin. It really ticked me off this morning. I shouldn't have said anything. JSM is very sorry.

Ohh JSM.. I was here when it happened and was quite shocked at how the person came in telling people how to post.. that is how I took it anyway and was really upset by the umm attitude? would that be the right word? I was just a bit insulted by that situation,but just ignored it and kept right on posting with the rest of the Monkeys about what we were discussing. The drugs comment was apparently our discussion of prescriptions and I do feel that if Caylee was overdosed,those prescriptions could be very important.. JMO 
P.S. I like reading your posts. Smile
Hey Searching. I didn't like the total snarky attitude. And what really made me mad was the question about aren't their any lawyers, CSI, LE in this forum. I think it rubbed me the wrong way and then the drug comment made me really mad. It also made me mad that you were being ignored and ridiculed about your questions regarding the drugs.

I have always thought Caylee was overdosed too. Or at least in a drug induced coma and then was drowned, suffocated or strangled. So prescriptions are very important in this case. At least to me they are. Maybe I need to get my feelings off my shoulders and put the big girl panties on, but I was just rubbed the wrong way. Thanks for liking my posts. That makes me happy. I don't say much that is worth anything. I like you and your happy hat!!! 

You Monkeys are the best! You are an inspiration to many. You are ordinary Monkeys doing extraordinary things!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: February 20, 2009, 11:44:29 PM »

I must be tired, I didn't even realize you were talking about DINNER, not school lunch!
Guess I'm a behind monkey! Sorry, I should go to sleep or something!

QM: We were talking about lunch, but it kind of rolled into dinner. 

JSM: OMG tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches?  Is there a Catholic Cook Book out there? ( I promise no more OT?)

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: February 20, 2009, 11:44:37 PM »

Hello  Monkeys,   cold tonight................Darla you have Mail!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: February 20, 2009, 11:47:12 PM »

MGOBLU, I just love your avi...it makes me smile every time I see it,  looks just like me sitting at my computer with my glasses and ciggis... 

Thanks. Wish I could do the same, but DH makes me go to the garage to smoke...other seasons it's ok on the patio.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: February 20, 2009, 11:48:17 PM »

It's official, I'm going to bed! Nighty night Monkey Monkers!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: February 20, 2009, 11:52:34 PM »

It's official, I'm going to bed! Nighty night Monkey Monkers!!

Sleee well QM>

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: February 20, 2009, 11:53:15 PM »

Thinking either KC left with Caylee and GA reported correctly.
KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.
Then something bad happened.  Why wrap in the blanket.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...
She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...
It is beyond disturbing.  She put Caylee out with the trash, as if to detatch herself from the crime to make it not so personal for her.
Casey needs to be put out with the trash.

Sorry to be so far behind...but...
She did put Caylee out with the trash.  She may have wrapped Caylee in a blanket BUT she then put her in a trash bag.  Then another trash bag.  Finally, the laundry bag because it was easier to carry...with the two handles.  Everyone know how hard it is to carry a trash bag that's heavy.  The trash bag part and the down the road and around the corner and toss her out part...those two parts....well, I don't have the words to describe it...

Yep.. And I think this is what Casey was doing, in part, when she backed up her car into the garage. 

It just hit me!  Casey had Caylee in the trunk of her car.  She backed the car into the garage. (She knew she had to move the remains out of the trunk.  There was a black bag with a laundry bag in it on top of a shelf that the police took, which matches exactly the laundry bag that Caylee was found in.)  Casey backed the car into the gargage and got one of the laundry bags from the garage and placed the remains in the laundry bag.  Then she drove down the street around the corner and disposed of Caylee (either right away or within a short time thereafter).;

ITA...but there had to be at some time lapse decomp. fluids..(and a lot) ...leaked into that car.  Perhaps Caylee was wrapped ONLY in a blankie for the 2.5 days, leaked..then KC HAD to deal with that...put her into the plastic bags (2) and the laundry tote????

Wonder if the temperature has anything to do with how fast decomp. fluid is present and how long does that take?

Yes it does BLuesy, in tropical heat just a matter of hours. I think she wrapped her in the blanket and put her in the trunk. The testing showed that she was in there for at least 2 1/2 days. thesmell would have been geting really bad by then.

This is really a gross topic..glad it is way past dinner time.  Sorry AM monkeys if you are reading back.

Found a site that says 4-6 days in TEMPERATE climate.  Faster in TROPICAL, which is what FL probably is in June (it certainly is tropical temps here in NO by then).  So that part works out.

15th-16th-17th-18th.. backs car into garage..and "contains" her in the bags and the laundry tote.

I always knew Caylee couldn't be very far from the road because KC is so small..hard to carry 30ish lbs very far and especially not on 'flat terrain'.  

What a demented person she is to be able to carry this all out.  How in the world could she do it?  Tell you what..her being able to do that...is no telling what else she could do and not blink an eye.  Most people do not begin their life of crime at the apex..they start from the bottom up.  I know she stole money...was even brazen enough to commit bank fraud....but that is a long way from murder and the disposing of your child's body!!!!
So, what was it that gave Cindy the clue to ask...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?  Right before she cued KC for the story of WHO TOOK HER?

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: February 20, 2009, 11:54:06 PM »

Thanks. Wish I could do the same, but DH makes me go to the garage to smoke...other seasons it's ok on the patio.
awwwww, it's ok here.  We are in the tobacco business, it's our livelyhood. 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: February 21, 2009, 12:09:10 AM »

<snipped for space>

OK, I'm wondering something I hate to think about: Caylee was probably a little heavy to carry at first, but is it possible after several days of losing body fluids, would she have been lighter to carry after a few or even more days? It's not a pleasant thought, but it's something that came to mind recently. I wonder if after 3,4,5 days did it get to a point that it was easier for her to then be picked up and carried away to be disposed of?? I hate the thought and apologize for posting it, but just reading these posts I thought this would be a good time to ask.
It's just something I've been wondering about and wanted to know what other monkeys thought.

From personal experience of, as a manager of an apartment building, finding a person who had been dead for four days in the same sort of temps and had leaked all over the place, I have to say that weight would still be a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.