June 07, 2024, 02:34:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337219 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: February 21, 2009, 12:17:14 AM »

Thinking either KC left with Caylee and GA reported correctly.
KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.
Then something bad happened.  Why wrap in the blanket.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...
She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...
It is beyond disturbing.  She put Caylee out with the trash, as if to detatch herself from the crime to make it not so personal for her.
Casey needs to be put out with the trash.

Sorry to be so far behind...but...
She did put Caylee out with the trash.  She may have wrapped Caylee in a blanket BUT she then put her in a trash bag.  Then another trash bag.  Finally, the laundry bag because it was easier to carry...with the two handles.  Everyone know how hard it is to carry a trash bag that's heavy.  The trash bag part and the down the road and around the corner and toss her out part...those two parts....well, I don't have the words to describe it...

Yep.. And I think this is what Casey was doing, in part, when she backed up her car into the garage. 

It just hit me!  Casey had Caylee in the trunk of her car.  She backed the car into the garage. (She knew she had to move the remains out of the trunk.  There was a black bag with a laundry bag in it on top of a shelf that the police took, which matches exactly the laundry bag that Caylee was found in.)  Casey backed the car into the gargage and got one of the laundry bags from the garage and placed the remains in the laundry bag.  Then she drove down the street around the corner and disposed of Caylee (either right away or within a short time thereafter).;

ITA...but there had to be at some time lapse decomp. fluids..(and a lot) ...leaked into that car.  Perhaps Caylee was wrapped ONLY in a blankie for the 2.5 days, leaked..then KC HAD to deal with that...put her into the plastic bags (2) and the laundry tote????

Wonder if the temperature has anything to do with how fast decomp. fluid is present and how long does that take?

Yes it does BLuesy, in tropical heat just a matter of hours. I think she wrapped her in the blanket and put her in the trunk. The testing showed that she was in there for at least 2 1/2 days. thesmell would have been geting really bad by then.

This is really a gross topic..glad it is way past dinner time.  Sorry AM monkeys if you are reading back.

Found a site that says 4-6 days in TEMPERATE climate.  Faster in TROPICAL, which is what FL probably is in June (it certainly is tropical temps here in NO by then).  So that part works out.

15th-16th-17th-18th.. backs car into garage..and "contains" her in the bags and the laundry tote.

I always knew Caylee couldn't be very far from the road because KC is so small..hard to carry 30ish lbs very far and especially not on 'flat terrain'.  

What a demented person she is to be able to carry this all out.  How in the world could she do it?  Tell you what..her being able to do that...is no telling what else she could do and not blink an eye.  Most people do not begin their life of crime at the apex..they start from the bottom up.  I know she stole money...was even brazen enough to commit bank fraud....but that is a long way from murder and the disposing of your child's body!!!!
So, what was it that gave Cindy the clue to ask...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?  Right before she cued KC for the story of WHO TOOK HER?

Won't it be interesting if we find out during the trial that KC's black boots in her car have soil that matches to the soil in the area where Caylee was found? 

Also, LP threw out one-time something about turpenes.  Haven't heard any more.  LP said that the car would be tested for turpenes and that if the tests had been done that the results would be in by now (meaning when he said this).  I always thought he brought it up because the tests were in and he knew that they were positive...what other reason would it be to bring up the subject at all.  The tests on the turpenes would be another thing that would come out during a trial.  Turpenes are a type of resin from plants in the area and if KC's car was in the area of Surburban, they could match up the turpenes to that area, especially if she pulled the car off the road just a little.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: February 21, 2009, 12:26:33 AM »

ya'll i'm sorry. i have posted in musings several times tonite & it keeps erasing it. will make it short & then go back to musings to finish. THANK YOU all monkeys, i am not mad at any of you! just got home from hosp. (had several seizures) i can tell you more in musings, cause this is not the place! i love all ya'll. i was mad at IM at first but not anymore. also, i am so sorry for causing anyone worry or stress. i will go back & post in musings! I AM SO SORRY! please forgive me, ya'll did not deserve what i did to ya'll.

luv, wendi

So glad to hear from you, Wendi.  Don't apologize.  We are just glad to hear you are feeling better.  I'll hop over to musings in a little bit.

Foggy
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: February 21, 2009, 12:38:36 AM »

Well good nightfrom me too.
Hope there is some good news about the Haleigh case tomorrow.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1323 on: February 21, 2009, 12:39:29 AM »

Darla~you have nanners.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1324 on: February 21, 2009, 12:43:45 AM »

Just a point

The other night on NG,  the Psych Doc was talking about the Neighborhood of Haleigh.

Reported: as we all have heard " 44" Sex offenders in a 5 mile radius of Haleigh's home.

Doc said:

By Stats alone - it takes 17 years on Ave before a Sex offender is actually Caught.
That the low down is - May be very well that other S.O's live near and have yet never been caught.

How Many Years of Casey's Known offenses were to Slorn by before CINDY reported her? 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: February 21, 2009, 12:46:50 AM »

Shamelessly stolen from another site (because it backs up my theory re: the June 21 diary entry)

"Today" returned to the issue Thursday morning -- and the segment seemed like a preview of arguments that are likely in a trial.
Defense attorney Jose Baez told the NBC program that the diary entry was from 2003. "This is before Caylee was even born," he said. Baez is representing Casey Anthony, who is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.
Former prosecutor Jeanine Pirro, who has her own show, wasn't buying the 2003 explanation. The handwriting is different, Pirro told Meredith Vieira. "In 2003, it looks more like a kid with the circles. In 2008, it's a different kind of script," Pirro said. "It suggests to me it's five years later."

not saying her theory is wrong ... I do think it could have been written in 08 and the date 03 just put there or the book was started in 03 and she rarely wrote in it.

I can change my handwriting depending on my mood and how much time I have. It can be very neat and "loopy" or plain old chicken scratch. Plus I have a couple of different ways of writing letters such as A's M's etc.

And I would never want my handwriting analyzed they'd think I was cuckoo. 
Hello everyone!  Way behind reading, but this post caught my attention.  As far as handwriting analysis goes, you can change the way you make various letters, but because your mind stops and consciously makes that decision, unconsciously the degree of pressure with which you have been pressing the pen/pencil down to write also subsequently changes.  Handwriting analysis also checks for consistency of stroke patterns and directional slanting, repeated height and alignment of letters, etc.  All of these are affected when you consciously choose your strokes.  If you examine your own writing from past to present (skip the "artsy" /"cutesy"/in-style letters), you can see the changes pretty clearly.  Most people immediately notice their handwriting has become far sloppier.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: February 21, 2009, 12:52:18 AM »

Most welcome...I will say this, it is very clear both NBC & ABC paid the Anthonys & Baez for exclusives - Im sick of these way far afield talkheads trying to blow holes in the obvious motiviated ONLY by making a buck getting ratings.  Why is Baez still babbling since he hired a PR rep....his words will bite him in his ever growing rump, mark my words.   I highly doubt the State would put forward evidence with such a glaring oversight, and dont you all find it interesting that it states pages were ripped out after that entry?   What was she or Cindy hiding by ripping pages out...
The interesting thing I noted about this post is that, if pages were torn out prior to this entry, was/were the page(s) still "readable" due to pressing hard on the paper while writing?  In other words, did Casey accidentally press to hard on the previous page(s) and the words "ghosted" onto the next page as an imprint?  Was this the case with pages after this entry that may have been missing?  When we are stressed, angry or excited, it's been my observation that we unconsciously write harder.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: February 21, 2009, 12:54:37 AM »

Back to reading...
We need a falling-asleep-at-the-keyboard monkey!  LOL!  Or a monkey reading the computer in a darkened room/closet!

Forecast for the Day:
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: February 21, 2009, 01:23:38 AM »

Darla~you have nanners.......

nite, im-love you all.

love, wendi
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: February 21, 2009, 01:25:56 AM »

wow i can really clear a room. not my intention.

Take a shower lately?  Seriously, it must have been your talk of potentila incest in this strange case.  Here's what my sources tell me about incest...

"Incest is the practice of sex between immediate family members, both for procreation and for fun. In layman's terms, it's like when you go to kiss your grandmother goodbye and she slips you the tongue, which is like grosser than gross, until you get into it, and then it's hot.

The practice is a black or white issue, either one seems to be for it, or one seems to be against it. However in a New York Times Poll, most Americans are convinced that Incest is a ritualistic part of the Mormon faith, and therefore are against it.

The purpose of Incest is to please everyone and to annoy the neighbors. It pleases those who practice incest, as well as those who frequently say the word, "incest." The practice is considered Holy in Bible. Adam + Eve = incest. It was universal after God destroyed the Earth with a flood as described in the Biblical book of Genesis, translated as "Who left the water running?" Noah, his wife and kids were the only people left on Earth. Thus all their descendents are the product of incest, reproducing to populate the Earth. No matter what anyone tells you, you are the product of Incest."

I don't know where my source gets their information but I'm somewhat skeptical.

Well, I grew up and have always lived in the South. When my ancestors considered a marriage, cousins were always first choice to keep the family blood line "pure."  Brother & sisters were totally taboo and considered trashy, as were father/ daughter. Those there things the slaves and share croppers did, but never the "proper" families.

It's interesting that you bring this up, did anyone see the recent Diane Sawyer report on Appalachia?  It was heartbreaking and I don't want to say it was "telling" because there has definitely been a lot of dispute over how accurate Diane Sawyer's portrayal was.  A lot of people from that part of the country were very offended by her representation of families from that area.

Did they look like this?   

No but there is an epidemic called "Mountain Dew Mouth" and people are losing their teeth because they drink too much soda! Makes me angry at Pepsi-Cola!
O/T Alert

ShariVari-I hate to tell you this, but Pepsi did not drive down to Appalachia, stop off at the nearest store/Pepsi machine, buy Mountain Dew, drive around to various residents' houses, hold those children's mouths open, and pour Mountain Dew down their throats.  Nor did Pepsi send a rep to fill up their baby bottles.  I'm pretty sure the Pepsi guy didn't make a special delivery in his truck to all their houses either.  As soon as I read Diane Sawyer's report, I knew it was slanted to make Pepsi the fall guy...it's called Yellow Journalism.  As for the families with Mountain Dew Mouth, it's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY...it's time they take it.  No one made those parents buy Mountain Dew instead of bread, rice, cheese, milk, and a slew of other things that would be far healthier for their children.  They made repeated choices...bad ones. If affordability is really the issue, why isn't anyone coming down on the Dairy industry that milk is not as cheap as Mountain Dew in Applachia?  (No offense intended to Dairy farmers, just making a point)  Affordability is not the real issue here.  The issue should be what are the parents/families choosing to feed their children.
I'm not ranting at you Shari.  I'm ranting at the idiocy of the world today.  The majority of people don't want to take responsibility for their own actions and instead want to blame it on someone else, particularly big business (because "Hey, we might be able to make big bucks/get them to pay for _______ .  They don't want bad publicity.").  I've been to Appalachia on a Mission and seen some of those coal mines.  I've fed, held, and played with some of those children.  Yes, they need help, but they don't need to be exploited.  We were specifically instructed NOT to take pictures, as to not offend or embarrass.  I found Diane Sawyer's report extremely offensive, exploitive, and I absolutely hated the way she asked leading questions to the little boy getting new front teeth about drinking Mountain Dew.  I thought she was very patronizing.

**Rant over**

Forecast for the Day:
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: February 21, 2009, 01:53:23 AM »

I Spy..that program really made me angry... but not at Pepsi.

The boy she highlighted that so wanted to "escape" grabbed my heart and I wanted so badly for his story to have a happy ending.  But it didn't.  Got to thinking about why.  He certainly had the drive and the desire..so what happened?  Perhaps his coach and teachers also wanted to "help" him 'get out' of the cycle and instead of teaching him the 'tools' to do so...they gave him a 'free pass' in some areas academically.  They didn't do him any favors, if that is the case..they only doomed him further.  The football 'career' was his ticket to get free tuition...but did they teach him the A, B C's so that he wouldn't fail academically?  How to study, etc.?  Now what about the next kid?

I really think it would be a good idea to have classes in nutrition, parenting, nurturing, money-management, time-management, anger management, responsibility and basic studying skill (this list could easily be expanded) in schools.  Teach them something that they NEED to know to survive in life. 

While I would admit, this probably wouldn't have helped Casey (and ultimately Caylee), but perhaps it would have helped Ron and Crystal with Haleigh. 

Something has to be done in our world..there are just too many children that are being abused, neglected and murdered.  Let's start in our schools...and not just with high-schoolers.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: February 21, 2009, 01:59:32 AM »

Casey Anthony case: WKMG rips "tabloid media" for reporting that diary entry was made in 2008
posted by halboedeker on Feb 19, 2009 3:21:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
What about that June 21 entry from Casey Anthony's diary?

At noon Thursday, Tony Pipitone of WKMG-Channel 6 criticized "tabloid media" for "reporting that the diary entry was made in 2008, after Caylee went missing."

Casey Anthony is charged with the murder of daughter Caylee.

Pipitone said the evidence suggests there is "no way" Casey could have made the entry. Rather, he pointed to a notation showing the diary dates to 2003, when Casey was 17. He said all the writing was in the same color of ink.

In earlier reports, Pipitone has tracked Casey Anthony's movements. He found: Casey Anthony went nowhere near her bedroom, where the diary was kept, on June 21, 2008. Rather, she was near her boyfriend in Winter Park. Cindy Anthony has said Casey wasn't in the family home at that time. 

The diary entry offers the reflections of a 17-year-old in the summer before her senior year in high school, Pipitone said.

Dominic Casey, a private investigator for the Anthony family, was the focus of other reports at noon on WKMG and WFTV-Channel 9.

WKMG's Mike DeForest reported that the private eye had visited -- three times -- the woods where Caylee's remains were later found. The private investigator received the tip from a psychic, DeForest said, but did not pass along that information to law enforcement.

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Dominic Casey gave conflicting statements about being at the scene where Caylee's remains were later found. Who was he talking to on a cell phone when he was there? He cited the psychic and later added his sick daughter, Belich said.

Belich highlighted another twist: In documents the state released Wednesday, Cindy Anthony said she sent someone to the woods the month before Caylee's remains were found. Cindy Anthony did not name that person.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--5.html

O.K., I have yo disagree with Tony Pippitone.  Who says Casey didn't take her diary with her when she left the house after the alleged big fight?  Who says she didn't comeback for it between the 15th and the 21st?  She came back and borrowed a neighbor's shovel didn't she?

Forecast for the Day:
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: February 21, 2009, 02:14:36 AM »

Casey Anthony case: WKMG rips "tabloid media" for reporting that diary entry was made in 2008
posted by halboedeker on Feb 19, 2009 3:21:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
What about that June 21 entry from Casey Anthony's diary?

At noon Thursday, Tony Pipitone of WKMG-Channel 6 criticized "tabloid media" for "reporting that the diary entry was made in 2008, after Caylee went missing."

Casey Anthony is charged with the murder of daughter Caylee.

Pipitone said the evidence suggests there is "no way" Casey could have made the entry. Rather, he pointed to a notation showing the diary dates to 2003, when Casey was 17. He said all the writing was in the same color of ink.

In earlier reports, Pipitone has tracked Casey Anthony's movements. He found: Casey Anthony went nowhere near her bedroom, where the diary was kept, on June 21, 2008. Rather, she was near her boyfriend in Winter Park. Cindy Anthony has said Casey wasn't in the family home at that time. 

The diary entry offers the reflections of a 17-year-old in the summer before her senior year in high school, Pipitone said.

Dominic Casey, a private investigator for the Anthony family, was the focus of other reports at noon on WKMG and WFTV-Channel 9.

WKMG's Mike DeForest reported that the private eye had visited -- three times -- the woods where Caylee's remains were later found. The private investigator received the tip from a psychic, DeForest said, but did not pass along that information to law enforcement.

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Dominic Casey gave conflicting statements about being at the scene where Caylee's remains were later found. Who was he talking to on a cell phone when he was there? He cited the psychic and later added his sick daughter, Belich said.

Belich highlighted another twist: In documents the state released Wednesday, Cindy Anthony said she sent someone to the woods the month before Caylee's remains were found. Cindy Anthony did not name that person.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--5.html

O.K., I have yo disagree with Tony Pippitone.  Who says Casey didn't take her diary with her when she left the house after the alleged big fight?  Who says she didn't comeback for it between the 15th and the 21st?  She came back and borrowed a neighbor's shovel didn't she?

That diary may also have been in her back pack that Lee retrieved from Tony's also.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: February 21, 2009, 02:36:16 AM »

Shamelessly stolen from another site (because it backs up my theory re: the June 21 diary entry)

"Today" returned to the issue Thursday morning -- and the segment seemed like a preview of arguments that are likely in a trial.
Defense attorney Jose Baez told the NBC program that the diary entry was from 2003. "This is before Caylee was even born," he said. Baez is representing Casey Anthony, who is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.
Former prosecutor Jeanine Pirro, who has her own show, wasn't buying the 2003 explanation. The handwriting is different, Pirro told Meredith Vieira. "In 2003, it looks more like a kid with the circles. In 2008, it's a different kind of script," Pirro said. "It suggests to me it's five years later."

not saying her theory is wrong ... I do think it could have been written in 08 and the date 03 just put there or the book was started in 03 and she rarely wrote in it.

I can change my handwriting depending on my mood and how much time I have. It can be very neat and "loopy" or plain old chicken scratch. Plus I have a couple of different ways of writing letters such as A's M's etc.

And I would never want my handwriting analyzed they'd think I was cuckoo. 
Hello everyone!  Way behind reading, but this post caught my attention.  As far as handwriting analysis goes, you can change the way you make various letters, but because your mind stops and consciously makes that decision, unconsciously the degree of pressure with which you have been pressing the pen/pencil down to write also subsequently changes.  Handwriting analysis also checks for consistency of stroke patterns and directional slanting, repeated height and alignment of letters, etc.  All of these are affected when you consciously choose your strokes.  If you examine your own writing from past to present (skip the "artsy" /"cutesy"/in-style letters), you can see the changes pretty clearly.  Most people immediately notice their handwriting has become far sloppier.

Hello monkeys, Im behind too and not feeling very well.  I wanted to add to nospys post, that I saw a forensics show fairly recently, and they can determine how long the ink has been on the paper. 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: February 21, 2009, 02:40:35 AM »

Need some sleep-got to run.  Take care everyone!  "Read" you later!   

Forecast for the Day:
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: February 21, 2009, 02:46:27 AM »

Not sure when she had the nightmares...I  remember Tony telling LE about them but don't remember specific dates.

Yep, me too. I imagine that she still has them. Hope Cindy does too!
If they don't they are inhuman!!! 

MGOBLU, I just love your avi...it makes me smile every time I see it,  looks just like me sitting at my computer with my glasses and ciggis... 

Thanks. Wish I could do the same, but DH makes me go to the garage to smoke...other seasons it's ok on the patio.
awwwww, it's ok here.  We are in the tobacco business, it's our livelyhood. 

Couldnt sleep so I did some reading to catch up...Dottie, Tony told OCSO that Casey had cold soaking wet nightmares after he returned from NY in July, he returned 7/5.   When he asked her about them she said they were regarding their relationship, she was sensing he was going to dump her.   But that didnt stop her from spending the night with Walter the 4th of July & he teased her the next day that she was on the phone with him practically all day that she had to put her girlfriend hat on as she was driving Tony's car to pick him up at the airport on the 5th.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: February 21, 2009, 03:15:12 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: February 21, 2009, 03:15:23 AM »

Ispy,

I  always find Tony Pipitone behind the eight ball & very often puts his foot in his mouth.  His cell ping reporting I found to be ridiculous since so many of us here, other sites had it pinned down weeks before & LP was going over it with his staff, OCSO & FBI in Cali as well as discussing it on air well before Tony did that series for Local6 - he probably got his material from our sites!   This the station of sourpuss Jessica D'Onofrio, he took a stab at their competitors by stating they were "tabloid media," I find it rather hypocritical especially after seeing that boohoo fest they did with Cindy in Caylee's bedroom.    How does he know the diary wasnt with Casey & it was with her stuff at Tony's?   How does he not know she didnt write in the diary when she returned on the 18th, 24th...whenever - if that was written in June '08 its almost like a confession without it being a confession.  It speaks to having made a decision, no regrets & shes the happiest she's ever been.   In 2003 what major decision would a 16 year old be making or have no regrets about...well maybe she gets a pass on that because all teens think certain things are "major" when in the grand scheme of things they arent compared to what life has ahead in adulthood.   None of us know for sure but Casey right now, not the media, people following the case, the defense - until there is proof & we can see the entire diary in content no one can say for certain either way.  WIth or without it, there is just too much that goes to Casey's guilt when laid out collectively there is no doubt in my mind A) that she murdered Caylee B) she will be convicted.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: February 21, 2009, 03:16:30 AM »

Gonna try and get more rest myself...sweet dreams

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: February 21, 2009, 03:44:00 AM »

I blame Lee for wiping her computer.  That night cindy came to tonys with amy, unless she was warned, she wouldnt have been wiping everything, or giving herself the blue screen of death.  I dont know if its worth discussing, but we all know LE can retrieve anything from a hard drive.  If you really want to get rid of evidence, take out your hard drive, you run an electro magnet along the smooth silver side of it, and 100 per cent of all data stored is gone.  My hubby told me this.  He worked in a library, and when they got rid of pcs, he had to wipe them clean. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.