May 23, 2024, 03:51:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335252 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1420 on: February 21, 2009, 10:57:06 AM »

Okay Monkeys, I gotta get in the shower and go to the rink. Please keep the monkey cage clean while I am away. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: February 21, 2009, 10:59:08 AM »

Even though I have been showed how to copy and paste, I still don't get it  but there is something very interesting in the Orlando Sentinal Blog, about the Anthony's being upset that ABC paid Roy Kronk  for his snake picture. Selfish ingrates that they are.
Hey No Rose, have I ever told you I HATE THE ANTHONYS?
Me too, and I should kick my butt to the curb, for feelling sorry for George, with that breakdown that he supposedly had.

I'm kinda like Mark Klaas in the fact that I do have some sympathy for George.I think too that he is between a rock and a hard place.Those being Cindy and Casey. I wonder when all this is said and done,what will become of the family as a unit.I have my feelings that each of them will be alone...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: February 21, 2009, 11:00:58 AM »

Quote from: ISpy link=topic=4568.msg683390#msg683390 date=1235195210And I would never want my handwriting analyzed they'd think I was cuckoo. 
[/quote
Hello everyone!  Way behind reading, but this post caught my attention.  As far as handwriting analysis goes, you can change the way you make various letters, but because your mind stops and consciously makes that decision, unconsciously the degree of pressure with which you have been pressing the pen/pencil down to write also subsequently changes.  Handwriting analysis also checks for consistency of stroke patterns and directional slanting, repeated height and alignment of letters, etc.  All of these are affected when you consciously choose your strokes.  If you examine your own writing from past to present (skip the "artsy" /"cutesy"/in-style letters), you can see the changes pretty clearly.  Most people immediately notice their handwriting has become far sloppier.

I know my handwriting has gone way downhill over the last 20 years.   I used to have beautiful cursive writing (thanks to the nuns in the Catholic schools).   Now, I have chicken scratch.   

Good morning everyone.

Anyone find it odd that LP wasn't around this week?   Maybe someone has asked him to keep quiet?   

Also, I can't wait to see James Hoover's interview.    You know his story is going to be totally opposite from DCasey's story.   I wonder if Hoover was actually working for LP or LE.   Maybe he was a spy.    just thinking outloud.

I have sat in on more than a few handwriting analysis by Spekin Forensics - you can make small changes to letters. The main way you write will remain the same. Another interesting thing they  may do (assuming they took the diary) is to do a ERSA test - this is way cool - they can see what was written on the page before the one in the bo0k - they will be able to see what she wrote on the pages that have been tore out.
I couldn't find it in the new info but Mike Brooks elluded to there being more pages of it.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1423 on: February 21, 2009, 11:03:44 AM »

I have sat in on more than a few handwriting analysis by Spekin Forensics - you can make small changes to letters. The main way you write will remain the same. Another interesting thing they  may do (assuming they took the diary) is to do a ERSA test - this is way cool - they can see what was written on the page before the one in the bo0k - they will be able to see what she wrote on the pages that have been tore out.
I know I have seen this somewhere before. Where they can tell the age of the ink too, less than 1 year compared to 5 has to show up. I'm glad you mentioned the ERSA test, very interesting. All I could think of is taking a pencil and shading the page to see if the words from the previous came through. I'm in the dark ages!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: February 21, 2009, 11:03:44 AM »

Sorry for the O/T -   Boyzmom - I was reading back last night - and saw your question about airports in DC.   All three are good - but Reagan National has a short runway - so I don't care too much for that.    It is the most convenient for being in the middle of DC, though.   Dulles and BWI are both very nice.   I usually use BWI only because it is the one closest to my home.    Your son should be ok flying into any of them, though.     Good luck with his trip.

JSM - your birthday trip to DC should be a lot of fun.   Cherry blossoms should be out.   My daughter's bday is March 11.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1425 on: February 21, 2009, 11:12:58 AM »

If you guys take a look at Orlando Sentinel's memorial pics...Joy daughter is suppose to be number 8 and I think the other little girl is number 25. Best I can remember. It is 2 different kids.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: February 21, 2009, 11:29:32 AM »

How did Kronk know where to look?  Was he told by his boss who is an A neighbor?  How did he know?

Well I'm sitting here watching TV and on comes an ad for a listening device to improve your hearing.  "Hear Up to 60 ft. Away with Silver Sonic XL"  Wonder if the neighbor was spying on the A's.  I know there are other devices also.  I always had the feeling there was one in team LP's motorhome.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: February 21, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »

Blink's site said that the fingerprints were partial prints and they were Casey's.
And for some reason, that was not going to be released in the next doc dump.
I am reading a book about Scott Peterson and they had less on him. Way less.
I also found it suspicious of the timing of the live sighting in the mall. Thought it was a set up by Cindy. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1428 on: February 21, 2009, 11:32:52 AM »

Those sweet innocent flakes of snow are just starting to fall here. Oh yes, they are trying to look all cute and fluffy, but the weatherman has warned us about them. These are the scouts! The massive army behind them is only minutes away. 4-8 inches of white slush is on it's way all due to fall before 7pm!! Potty your dogs, put the kettle on and bundle up, winter is not over yet!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: February 21, 2009, 11:32:58 AM »

How did Kronk know where to look?  Was he told by his boss who is an A neighbor?  How did he know?

Well I'm sitting here watching TV and on comes an ad for a listening device to improve your hearing.  "Hear Up to 60 ft. Away with Silver Sonic XL"  Wonder if the neighbor was spying on the A's.  I know there are other devices also.  I always had the feeling there was one in team LP's motorhome.

Ah, good point about that listening device, I've seen the same commercial. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1430 on: February 21, 2009, 11:34:19 AM »

Just an FYI:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Police are close to making an arrest in the Chandra Levy murder case, one of Washington's most infamous cold cases, CNN affiliate KGO-TV reported Saturday.
Chandra Levy was a Washington intern who had an affair with a congressman. She disappeared in 2001.

Police told Levy's parents Friday that an arrest was imminent, the San Francisco, California, television station reported.

Media reports said police were planning to arrest Ingmar Guandique, an inmate in the District of Columbia prison system.

Washington police did not return CNN's calls seeking comment.

"We appreciate all the hard work they did," Susan Levy, Chandra's mother, told another CNN affiliate, KXTV in Sacramento, California. "You want justice. You want the person incarcerated. It is still painful no matter what. Your child is dead and gone. But we are glad the police are doing something and making a difference."

Levy, 24, went missing April 30, 2001. Her remains were found May 22, 2002, by a man walking his dog in a remote area of Washington's Rock Creek Park.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: February 21, 2009, 11:36:32 AM »

Blink's site said that the fingerprints were partial prints and they were Casey's.
I also found it suspicious of the timing of the live sighting in the mall. Thought it was a set up by Cindy. 

Kat,could you give me a link to that site? I'm just wondering how this person is privy to the partial print info?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: February 21, 2009, 11:43:52 AM »

Those sweet innocent flakes of snow are just starting to fall here. Oh yes, they are trying to look all cute and fluffy, but the weatherman has warned us about them. These are the scouts! The massive army behind them is only minutes away. 4-8 inches of white slush is on it's way all due to fall before 7pm!! Potty your dogs, put the kettle on and bundle up, winter is not over yet!! 

where are you at Boo? We are near Chicago and we are getting more than the 3 inches that we were supposed to get...it is lovely to watch but I am really sick of it this year...we have had our share here....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1433 on: February 21, 2009, 11:47:11 AM »

I bought that, and I was trying to hear what my neighbors were saying on their driveway  needless to say I couldn't hear them, but I sure could hear all the birds singing all around the neighborhood to the point of insanity.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: February 21, 2009, 11:47:15 AM »

Even though I have been showed how to copy and paste, I still don't get it  but there is something very interesting in the Orlando Sentinal Blog, about the Anthony's being upset that ABC paid Roy Kronk  for his snake picture. Selfish ingrates that they are.

Are you kidding me?  Those people in my opinion STOLE money from TES and they want every dime they can scam off of everyone.  They are sickening to ever look at now.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: February 21, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »

My opinion I believe the little girl was a set up. And yes, LE had much less on Scott then they do on Casey.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: February 21, 2009, 11:50:45 AM »

Kat,could you give me a link to that site? I'm just wondering how this person is privy to the partial print info?
There is a link on front page http://scaredmonkeys.com/ to Blink on Crime.  I can't get to the site because of a big popup ad that takes up the whole screen.  No suggestions about Firefox, please.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: February 21, 2009, 11:51:55 AM »

Just an FYI:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Police are close to making an arrest in the Chandra Levy murder case, one of Washington's most infamous cold cases, CNN affiliate KGO-TV reported Saturday.
Chandra Levy was a Washington intern who had an affair with a congressman. She disappeared in 2001.

Police told Levy's parents Friday that an arrest was imminent, the San Francisco, California, television station reported.

Media reports said police were planning to arrest Ingmar Guandique, an inmate in the District of Columbia prison system.

Washington police did not return CNN's calls seeking comment.

"We appreciate all the hard work they did," Susan Levy, Chandra's mother, told another CNN affiliate, KXTV in Sacramento, California. "You want justice. You want the person incarcerated. It is still painful no matter what. Your child is dead and gone. But we are glad the police are doing something and making a difference."

Levy, 24, went missing April 30, 2001. Her remains were found May 22, 2002, by a man walking his dog in a remote area of Washington's Rock Creek Park.
I woke up at 3am, and was shaking, I felt something happened, perhaps little Haleigh had been found, when I finally stumbled downstairs and put the tv on that was the first thing I saw. I had just talked about her to my husband a couple days ago, and was amazed by this when I saw it.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1438 on: February 21, 2009, 11:54:17 AM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys !

Winter's never over until at least mid April here....
12+ inches for tomorrow's forcast (snow that is..) I suspect it will be more, and heavy

I didn't get to read much yesterday....no doc dump ??? Any updates ?? TIA

Coffee's On !!!!  Caramel Vanilla Cream today...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: February 21, 2009, 11:56:48 AM »

SS I'll take a cup with some Baileys please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.