May 23, 2024, 04:11:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335256 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1540 on: February 21, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »

Yes Joy needs to be getting a lawyer, because her being stupid is getting her in a lot of trouble. I have been told that LE has called DFS in . I think she is putting her kids in danger having them in places kids shouldn't be and letting them be photographed.I think it is just a matter of time before she is in a cell beside Casey.She also says that she is gettin death threats from people on her chat....But they always PM her with them...no one has ever seen the threats.
The woman is beyond paranoid. I wouldn't be surprised about DFS checking in on those kids.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: February 21, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »

Yes Joy needs to be getting a lawyer, because her being stupid is getting her in a lot of trouble. I have been told that LE has called DFS in . I think she is putting her kids in danger having them in places kids shouldn't be and letting them be photographed.I think it is just a matter of time before she is in a cell beside Casey.She also says that she is gettin death threats from people on her chat....But they always PM her with them...no one has ever seen the threats.
Is she kin to Murt?        I was in her room one night and she acted like she was going to bed and then she came back in with another name and was calling herself sexy and was saying that LP was in Love with her and stuff like that, I laughed so hard, we knew it was her, who else would call her sexy!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: February 21, 2009, 01:32:02 PM »

http://www.wikihow.com/Read-Palms
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: February 21, 2009, 01:34:26 PM »

Is she kin to Murt?        I was in her room one night and she acted like she was going to bed and then she came back in with another name and was calling herself sexy and was saying that LP was in Love with her and stuff like that, I laughed so hard, we knew it was her, who else would call her sexy!
She does that once in awhile pretending to be someone else.
Groovy135
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: February 21, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »

DOES EVERYONE KNOW THAT JOY IS THE DAUGHTER OF JAMES HOOVER????

Hi,,,I rarely post, just read all your posts,,,you guys are amazing...this was just on  Joy's chatline,,,posted by someone Anon,,,,,ever hear this before,,or is it someone messing with Joy?
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1545 on: February 21, 2009, 01:56:11 PM »

Just wanted to make a timeframe for a few things I was putting together.
11/15, 11/16 Dominic Casey searches area for Caylee
11/17 Michelle Bart WFTV Caylee is Alive! News conference later in week and Mark Nejame to attend.
11/20 Mark Nejame resigns.
11/21 Caylee sighting at mall in Orlando pic comes out. Bart, G and C on video interview to give that.
12/11 Remains found and A's house searched.
12/14 Michelle Bart resigns (on ABC staff now per Dominic Casey interview).

I found the timing interesting when thinking about it of searching for body then we have Bart giving out the "live" stuff followed with a picture a few days later. It seems the caper was over when the body was found and time to get a new lawyer/spokesperson.

Makes you wonder just how Conway explained what was in the docs to the A's? I bet Cindy got on the computer and downloaded just like everyone else so she can see where she has to lie next. Cindy...you are in one big mess woman! Probably why there is no immunity. Your notebook you kept didn't work to keep stories straight.

In the interview Michelle did with Cindy and George and Cindy looked so heavily medicated, I can't remember the date but wonder where it falls in this time line.  Was it one of the above interviews?   I thought at that time that Cindy knew that Caylee was dead.   I thought the mall sighting was a setup as well.
I know the interview you are talking about, but dont remember the date, anyway I think Cindy KNEW  Caylee was dead the miute she walked up to that car, she just didnt wanna face it and she also KNEW that Casey was responcible, I hope they do put the DP back on the table, Casey should never be allowed to step outside again!!!!!!!!!!!

November 21, 2008

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/11/21/channel-13-interviews-michelle-bart-and-george-and-cindy-anthony/

Sorry, stepped away for a minute. Thanks Puzzler.  So this interview and "story" about the mall sighting was after Dom. Casey had been thrashing around in the woods.  Since Cindy has told the police that she sent someone to look around that area a month before the remains were found, it is obvious that Cindy sent DC, yet in DC's interview he doesn't say that Cindy sent him.  Things that make you go hmmmmmm!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1546 on: February 21, 2009, 01:59:03 PM »

Thanks QM!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: February 21, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »

You're welcome Wycks! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: February 21, 2009, 02:01:43 PM »

Hi,,,I rarely post, just read all your posts,,,you guys are amazing...this was just on  Joy's chatline,,,posted by someone Anon,,,,,ever hear this before,,or is it someone messing with Joy?

We're amazing?

I haven't heard that but at this point,nothing would surprise me...Welcome to the cage!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: February 21, 2009, 02:01:47 PM »

The question on my mind is why does this family get a free pass on everything they do?

I'd love to know the answer to that too!  It's gotten freakin unbelieveable the amount they've gotten away with! 

My hope is that LE is just giving them enough rope to hang themselves with.  Even that tho, seems it's gotten beyond ridiculous.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: February 21, 2009, 02:02:20 PM »

Oh, hi QM!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: February 21, 2009, 02:03:58 PM »

Groovy135...thanks for that info, now that is interesting.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: February 21, 2009, 02:04:59 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: February 21, 2009, 02:05:51 PM »

There is ANOTHER example of a woman "on the edge" who needs to be checked out before something bad happens. This woman cannot be caring for those children properly with all the time she spends chasing the Anthonys around and the press.  She is always online. WHO is caring for those small children?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1554 on: February 21, 2009, 02:06:04 PM »

Oh Boy!  Next week are the depositions by Morgan.  I think CA and GA on Thursday and LA on Friday.  Wonder how long it will be before we get to see them.   

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1555 on: February 21, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »

Are you teaching us how to "OhMMmmmm" now??

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: February 21, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »

Thanks for the interesting info, wonder if it's true? Wouldn't really surprise one bit!

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: February 21, 2009, 02:08:13 PM »

We're amazing?

I haven't heard that but at this point,nothing would surprise me...Welcome to the cage!!!

NO - I did not know that. She has told on her site her HUSBAND is a PI.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: February 21, 2009, 02:08:35 PM »

The question on my mind is why does this family get a free pass on everything they do?

I'd love to know the answer to that too!  It's gotten freakin unbelieveable the amount they've gotten away with! 

My hope is that LE is just giving them enough rope to hang themselves with.  Even that tho, seems it's gotten beyond ridiculous.  IMO

IMO - LE will call family members to the stand during the trial.  They need the family members to testify openly and not be afraid of taking the 5th amendment (which they would do if LE were actively going after them).  I believe this is why the family members have asked for immunity.  IF LE is going to go after the A's, I think it would be after they've testified at trial.  It's obvious to me that Cindy (and George went along with her...IF he knew what she was up to...not sure Cindy tells George everything) has actively tried to bamboozle LE and potential jurors.  How egregious is it? Is it egregious enough for LE to spend time and money going after the A's.  I doubt it BECAUSE LE has all the information they need anyway.  If Cindy had obstructed to the point that it kept LE from getting the information they needed, that would be a different story in the eyes of the law.  IMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Groovy135
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: February 21, 2009, 02:12:20 PM »

We're amazing?

NO - I did not know that. She has told on her site her HUSBAND is a PI.

This was just on,,,,,,

Anon6671: Here you go Monkeys..........Joy Hoover age 29 places lived Altamonte Springs, FL  Casselberry, FL    Family: Steven Hoover James Hoover Susan Evilsizor  Not sure ??? 

Altamonte Springs, FL
Dayton, Dayton
Casselberry, FL
   Steven Hoover
James Hoover
Susan Evilsizor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.