May 28, 2024, 03:28:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336109 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2009, 04:36:56 PM »

Babybear, I'm so confused why this family can do pretty much anything they want, lie, be confrontational, obstruct, destroy evidence, most of us would have been in jail by now. There has to be a reason why LE is allowing all of this, there just has to be.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2009, 04:37:23 PM »

I especially think it's funny that Lee (CMA, sob, sob, smack, smack) ordered a steak for Baez as if he were some kind of big spender and it was all on ABC's tab.  This guy never had two nickles to rub together--in fact, the whole bunch of them never had two nickles to rub together. Bunch of bloodsuckers feeding off of Caylee's body.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2009, 04:38:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18751052/detail.html
Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden Interview

This link is not taking me to the interview, is there another one on different site?
I am reading it here:  http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2009, 04:39:25 PM »

Klaas or a photo smart monkey - I saw a pic yesterday of a small garden shovel - and I am reading Dom.Casey interview - on page 18 they talk about the shovel........ do you think Casey left it there?  If so, how close to the body was that shovel?????? 
Also, did they ever find the psychic - Gennette Lucas? 
If that shovel has his prints - NG will get a BOMBSHELL allright!

I wondered too about that shovel and why they were taking a picture of it. I thought it looked pretty new, not like it had been out there for 6 months or longer. Is it listed as an item found at the crime scene? I can't remember, there were too many items to remember them all. Does any monkey know???

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2009, 04:39:40 PM »

SunnyinTX I'm with you, when one is distraught you aren't enjoying a fine meal and making deals. I believe this interview released today really shows what the Anthony family is really, really like, and it isn't pretty. Again I say, what were the plans for the remains, if D Casey would have found them?

I lost one of my canine kids and couldn't eat for nearly a week....couldn't hardly talk, cried for days.....how in the hell could they be out dining in public, socializing and taking strolls on the golf course when their granddaughter's bones were just found.  Why didn't they go to be with their family? No, not them.....couldn't be making any money deals if they were with the family!!....I agree. D. Casey's interview was a real look into the souls, or lack there of. of these people....I could slap myself cause I actually felt sorry for GA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2009, 04:39:43 PM »

THIS IS MORE ADJI RELATED THAN CAYLEE, BUT IT IS IN RELATION AS IT DEALS WITH KFN AND GEORGE.

I wrote to Kathi Belich with my concerns, which you all have seen me voice plenty on this site about how KFN and George rushed to Haleigh's parents side, but did nothing in efforts to help Adji.  It took her some time, but she did reply, and I wanted to post it for those who were interested.

Re: Caylee and Hayleigh‏
Sent: Thu 2/19/09 7:26 AM
To:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is a good question especially since KFN is based in south florida!  Let me see what is out there to find on this one as I know that KFN is currently being investigated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Belich, Kathi (CTV-Orlando)
Sent: Thu Feb 12 18:59:32 2009
Subject: Caylee and Hayleigh

Hi Kathi,
I was wondering if you could investigate why George and Kid Finders were so quick to respond to the missing child Hayleigh Cummings, yet not lift a finger when the handicap child went missing down in Collier County, Adji Desir.  Are George and Dennis Millstead racist?  Was there not enough money to be taken from the Desir family?
Regards,
XXXXXX Dolce

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2009, 04:39:47 PM »

I especially think it's funny that Lee (CMA, sob, sob, smack, smack) ordered a steak for Baez as if he were some kind of big spender and it was all on ABC's tab.  This guy never had two nickles to rub together--in fact, the whole bunch of them never had two nickles to rub together. Bunch of bloodsuckers feeding off of Caylee's body.
I got a laugh off of that, the baby's remains were just found, and it is party time at the Ritz, can't get much lower than that.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2009, 04:41:20 PM »

Babybear, I'm so confused why this family can do pretty much anything they want, lie, be confrontational, obstruct, destroy evidence, most of us would have been in jail by now. There has to be a reason why LE is allowing all of this, there just has to be.

What could possibly be the reason?? Makes no sense to me. Oh yeah, too many things don't make sense, that's nothing new I guess. It's just gets more & more annoying.

RIP Sweet Puppy
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »

When  he was sobbing saying "CMA...I am so proud of you!" I cannot figure for the life of me which one he was talking about.

Caylee...for being a victim?
Cindy...for knowing how to use a hammer?
Casey...for killing Caylee?

WHO IN THE HOOTIE HELL OUT OF THESE 3 PEOPLE HAS DONE ANYTHING WORTHY OF PRIDE?

I'm sure Caylee would have made us all proud, had she been given the chance, but she wasn't, so who are you proud of Lee??? TELL ME WHO!!!! 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2009, 04:41:51 PM »

Dolce, that's good, and I'm sure Kathi will look into that.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2009, 04:41:54 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WKMG rips "tabloid media" for reporting that diary entry was made in 2008
posted by halboedeker on Feb 19, 2009 3:21:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
What about that June 21 entry from Casey Anthony's diary?

At noon Thursday, Tony Pipitone of WKMG-Channel 6 criticized "tabloid media" for "reporting that the diary entry was made in 2008, after Caylee went missing."

Casey Anthony is charged with the murder of daughter Caylee.

Pipitone said the evidence suggests there is "no way" Casey could have made the entry. Rather, he pointed to a notation showing the diary dates to 2003, when Casey was 17. He said all the writing was in the same color of ink.

In earlier reports, Pipitone has tracked Casey Anthony's movements. He found: Casey Anthony went nowhere near her bedroom, where the diary was kept, on June 21, 2008. Rather, she was near her boyfriend in Winter Park. Cindy Anthony has said Casey wasn't in the family home at that time. 

The diary entry offers the reflections of a 17-year-old in the summer before her senior year in high school, Pipitone said.

Dominic Casey, a private investigator for the Anthony family, was the focus of other reports at noon on WKMG and WFTV-Channel 9.

WKMG's Mike DeForest reported that the private eye had visited -- three times -- the woods where Caylee's remains were later found. The private investigator received the tip from a psychic, DeForest said, but did not pass along that information to law enforcement.

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Dominic Casey gave conflicting statements about being at the scene where Caylee's remains were later found. Who was he talking to on a cell phone when he was there? He cited the psychic and later added his sick daughter, Belich said.

Belich highlighted another twist: In documents the state released Wednesday, Cindy Anthony said she sent someone to the woods the month before Caylee's remains were found. Cindy Anthony did not name that person.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--5.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2009, 04:41:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18751052/detail.html
Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden Interview

This link is not taking me to the interview, is there another one on different site?
I am reading it here:  http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf
Sorry about that - silly monkey reading backwards....... the interview is here:  http://www.wesh.com/video/18750365/index.html
I am hot on the trail of the Dominic Casey shovel.......wondering if it is the one in the photos - so had that on my mind!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2009, 04:42:38 PM »

While reading the latest docs I noticed there were a number of photos taken of the remains....surely these will not be released to the public....it upset me to just read each inventory item of a bone....a picture of the bones might make me crazier than I am!!
It was hard for me to look at the laundry bag photo within the latest dump.  I do not think that I can stomach looking at the bones too.  It is so very very sad.  The heart sticker made my heart sink. 

Since these photos couldn't be any worse that the ones from the ME's office, surely they can be held back?   Dolce please email me...use my monkey name with SM in front at A O L  please!!
Okey day!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »

I got a laugh off of that, the baby's remains were just found, and it is party time at the Ritz, can't get much lower than that.

I know!! It drives me absolutely nuts!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2009, 04:43:21 PM »

SunnyinTX I'm with you, when one is distraught you aren't enjoying a fine meal and making deals. I believe this interview released today really shows what the Anthony family is really, really like, and it isn't pretty. Again I say, what were the plans for the remains, if D Casey would have found them?

Good question.    My guess is that they would have made sure Caylee was never found.    They were travelling around, discussing "live Caylee sightings" in the media.   I think they knew Caylee was out there all along - yet continued with this charade.    IMO, they were more interested in getting KC acquitted - and making money off of a "missing" Caylee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2009, 04:43:30 PM »

What could possibly be the reason?? Makes no sense to me. Oh yeah, too many things don't make sense, that's nothing new I guess. It's just gets more & more annoying.

How many possible criminals will observe this case and walk away saying, "Hmmm...just swear I didn't do it, had nothing to do with it, and nothing can get pinned on me, ever."  I really wonder, sometimes.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2009, 04:43:51 PM »

Thanks Trimm, all just a bunch of liars.  I want to know about that shovel also, it did look rather new.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2009, 04:44:46 PM »

THIS IS MORE ADJI RELATED THAN CAYLEE, BUT IT IS IN RELATION AS IT DEALS WITH KFN AND GEORGE.

I wrote to Kathi Belich with my concerns, which you all have seen me voice plenty on this site about how KFN and George rushed to Haleigh's parents side, but did nothing in efforts to help Adji.  It took her some time, but she did reply, and I wanted to post it for those who were interested.

Re: Caylee and Hayleigh‏
Sent: Thu 2/19/09 7:26 AM
To:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is a good question especially since KFN is based in south florida!  Let me see what is out there to find on this one as I know that KFN is currently being investigated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Belich, Kathi (CTV-Orlando)
Sent: Thu Feb 12 18:59:32 2009
Subject: Caylee and Hayleigh

Hi Kathi,
I was wondering if you could investigate why George and Kid Finders were so quick to respond to the missing child Hayleigh Cummings, yet not lift a finger when the handicap child went missing down in Collier County, Adji Desir.  Are George and Dennis Millstead racist?  Was there not enough money to be taken from the Desir family?
Regards,
XXXXXX Dolce

HERE  HERE ......THANKS FOR THE UPDATES.  THIS HAS ALSO BUGGED ME AS WELL

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2009, 04:44:50 PM »

I've been gone for a lil bit...so I'm catching up now.

I read most of that interview w/ DC...is lying contagious?...cuz he sure sounds like one of the Ants!!!

And I am still bothered by the fact that Lee refused his DNA...I wouldn't say no if I didn't have something to hide. And I believe that they don't put your DNA into CODIS unless you are a convicted felon. So if he did nothing felonious, he should have no reason to be afraid. They can't just run the Ants DNA whenever they want b/c they won't be in CODIS....i'm pretty sure I'm right about this...if not, pleez correct me.

Anyways, back to catching up!!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: February 19, 2009, 04:45:02 PM »

Good question.    My guess is that they would have made sure Caylee was never found.    They were travelling around, discussing "live Caylee sightings" in the media.   I think they knew Caylee was out there all along - yet continued with this charade.    IMO, they were more interested in getting KC acquitted - and making money off of a "missing" Caylee.
Unbelievable it really is, hope they get their just punishment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.