May 28, 2024, 09:38:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336088 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: February 19, 2009, 04:46:11 PM »

ABC’s 20/20 Looks Into The Caylee Anthony Case Tonight. Were the Anthony’s Paid A Million Dollars For The Exclusive? Also, News Of A Book And Movie Surface With Similar Price Tags

Oh, the irony!

In the wake of those claiming to be public relations representatives for the Anthony family accusing Texas Equusearch and Scared Monkeys of profiteering off of missing persons cases, sources close to the Caylee Anthony investigation have informed us of a series of high-dollar financial deals struck with the Anthony family regarding the case.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »

THIS IS MORE ADJI RELATED THAN CAYLEE, BUT IT IS IN RELATION AS IT DEALS WITH KFN AND GEORGE.

I wrote to Kathi Belich with my concerns, which you all have seen me voice plenty on this site about how KFN and George rushed to Haleigh's parents side, but did nothing in efforts to help Adji.  It took her some time, but she did reply, and I wanted to post it for those who were interested.

Re: Caylee and Hayleigh‏
Sent: Thu 2/19/09 7:26 AM
To:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is a good question especially since KFN is based in south florida!  Let me see what is out there to find on this one as I know that KFN is currently being investigated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Belich, Kathi (CTV-Orlando)
Sent: Thu Feb 12 18:59:32 2009
Subject: Caylee and Hayleigh

Hi Kathi,
I was wondering if you could investigate why George and Kid Finders were so quick to respond to the missing child Hayleigh Cummings, yet not lift a finger when the handicap child went missing down in Collier County, Adji Desir.  Are George and Dennis Millstead racist?  Was there not enough money to be taken from the Desir family?
Regards,
XXXXXX Dolce

whoa! interesting.  wonder what will become of this.   Does anyone know if Haleigh was way closer to George than Adji was or vice versa?  I am up here in snowy climates and have no clue how close/far either of these cases were to the Anthony home except that they are all in "south florida"?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 19, 2009, 04:47:38 PM »

Klaas or a photo smart monkey - I saw a pic yesterday of a small garden shovel - and I am reading Dom.Casey interview - on page 18 they talk about the shovel........ do you think Casey left it there?  If so, how close to the body was that shovel?????? 
Also, did they ever find the psychic - Gennette Lucas? 
If that shovel has his prints - NG will get a BOMBSHELL allright!

I wondered too about that shovel and why they were taking a picture of it. I thought it looked pretty new, not like it had been out there for 6 months or longer. Is it listed as an item found at the crime scene? I can't remember, there were too many items to remember them all. Does any monkey know???
I know I saw a pic of a shovel in the pic's yesterday.  I am hoping maybe Klaas (Or someone!) can zoom the video of Dominic Casey and the put that side by side to the shovel in the pic yesterday. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #183 on: February 19, 2009, 04:48:05 PM »

Dolce, that's good, and I'm sure Kathi will look into that.
I sure hope she does!  It sends me over the top when I think of those people stealing from the American public under false statements!  Who have they helped with their received donations thus far?  Has any child been found because of anyone from that lot of trash people?  Not that I have seen or have found.

I know that LE must have plenty against the A's for lying under oath and misleadings, but come on already, enough is enough.  Why is this public charade alloud to continue?  I am a Floridian, a tax payer..I want to see sh!t get done dang it!  Put my money to good use already!!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: February 19, 2009, 04:48:53 PM »

I especially think it's funny that Lee (CMA, sob, sob, smack, smack) ordered a steak for Baez as if he were some kind of big spender and it was all on ABC's tab.  This guy never had two nickles to rub together--in fact, the whole bunch of them never had two nickles to rub together. Bunch of bloodsuckers feeding off of Caylee's body.
I got a laugh off of that, the baby's remains were just found, and it is party time at the Ritz, can't get much lower than that.

.....and the rooms at the Ritz weren't bugged with electronic devices, so they could get all their stories jived....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: February 19, 2009, 04:49:30 PM »

HERE  HERE ......THANKS FOR THE UPDATES.  THIS HAS ALSO BUGGED ME AS WELL

Thank you for all of your supportive emails and information Grama.  It is greatly apreciated.  I want justice for all children, regardless of money and race.  Its a crying shame that others can not see beyond their own wallets!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: February 19, 2009, 04:50:51 PM »

Klaas or a photo smart monkey - I saw a pic yesterday of a small garden shovel - and I am reading Dom.Casey interview - on page 18 they talk about the shovel........ do you think Casey left it there?  If so, how close to the body was that shovel?????? 
Also, did they ever find the psychic - Gennette Lucas? 
If that shovel has his prints - NG will get a BOMBSHELL allright!

I wondered too about that shovel and why they were taking a picture of it. I thought it looked pretty new, not like it had been out there for 6 months or longer. Is it listed as an item found at the crime scene? I can't remember, there were too many items to remember them all. Does any monkey know???
I know I saw a pic of a shovel in the pic's yesterday.  I am hoping maybe Klaas (Or someone!) can zoom the video of Dominic Casey and the put that side by side to the shovel in the pic yesterday. 
Got finger happy (LOL - what else is new...) but the ramifications if that is the same shovel can be big.  A few....
1.  If he was right there, how did he not see the body.
2.  Was the bag partly buried because of him and his shovel?
3.  Does LP know more than we think he does with his Daisy Chain theory?
4.  etc, etc, etc......
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: February 19, 2009, 04:51:34 PM »

While reading the latest docs I noticed there were a number of photos taken of the remains....surely these will not be released to the public....it upset me to just read each inventory item of a bone....a picture of the bones might make me crazier than I am!!
It was hard for me to look at the laundry bag photo within the latest dump.  I do not think that I can stomach looking at the bones too.  It is so very very sad.  The heart sticker made my heart sink. 

Since these photos couldn't be any worse that the ones from the ME's office, surely they can be held back?   Dolce please email me...use my monkey name with SM in front at A O L  please!!
Okey day!

There are numerous links to the remains site photos on CFNews site.  I have not gone thru all of them to see if there are any bone pics.  But there are about 10 sections.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: February 19, 2009, 04:51:54 PM »

whoa! interesting.  wonder what will become of this.   Does anyone know if Haleigh was way closer to George than Adji was or vice versa?  I am up here in snowy climates and have no clue how close/far either of these cases were to the Anthony home except that they are all in "south florida"?
Adji and his family were equal distance from the Anthony's if not closer than Haileigh.  While I think that Haileighs family deserves support as well, I do not understand the need to ignore this other missing handicap child.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: February 19, 2009, 04:54:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18751052/detail.html
Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden Interview

Trim...thanks for the link.....I think I will have to wait til later....my stomach is already upset....this would, I am sure, put me right over the edge (of the commode) puker

That's how I feel Sunny.   I just got home from travelling all day - and the last thing I need to see are those two clowns.   I'll have to wait til later, too.    I'm sure it is the same old bull.     

I agree...but now Mrs. Baden is starting to do some more talking and interviews....WHY? because this is all about the forensics and she just happens to be married to a forensics expert? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #190 on: February 19, 2009, 04:54:41 PM »

Adji and his family were equal distance from the Anthony's if not closer than Haileigh.  While I think that Haileighs family deserves support as well, I do not understand the need to ignore this other missing handicap child.

Amen.  I think Ms. Belich is an excellent choice for a go-to.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: February 19, 2009, 04:56:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18751052/detail.html
Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden Interview

This link is not taking me to the interview, is there another one on different site?

Here you go Today.Sorry I was gonna post something else and forgot to change links.My bad.

http://www.wesh.com/video/18750365/index.html

I just suffered thru this raw video & it revealed a few things

Baez and Baden aka  "the sow and the pig" are going to attack the FBI labs based on one report favoring anything beyond DNA as "junk science" well last I looked that is based on opinion and interpretation as well...hmmm   Secondarily, if they are going to put forward that concept then that is a double-edged sword applying to anyone or any facility they utilize in their indepedent defense testing.   AND O MY GOD  Baden had the nerve to say SHE was going to educate the judge as if he isnt aware of these arguments daily & she just insulted him and all judges that they aren't educated enough to comprehend foresenic science...O boi Strickland heard that and I dare her to take that approach in court - they just made a HUGE mistake yet again.  Why they are discussing this discovery as "bias" Ill never know because the evidence collected is what it is,  facts surrounding the crime & statements of others are what they are - LE both state and federal gathered thru investigation what they have, what the defense seems to not understand that anything they put forward could be considered "bias" with their adamant stance to defend their client as innocent.  Oy!   You'll notice they skipped right over the part about the Whitney laundry bag, trash bags, Winnie the Pooh blanket, etc.

Doesnt everyone find it odd that considering the magnitude of this case that all the defense seems to have time for is to get in front of the camera to diffuse discovery released via Sunshine Law in Florida and sit around eating bon bons & steaks on someone else's cent note, this time in NYC again? You'd think they would be conducting depositions, busy observing tests in a lab something other than ignoring their PR rep and getting before the cameras repetitively - why did they hire her?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: February 19, 2009, 04:56:16 PM »

I agree with you.          It just isn't right.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: February 19, 2009, 04:56:54 PM »

Babybear, I'm so confused why this family can do pretty much anything they want, lie, be confrontational, obstruct, destroy evidence, most of us would have been in jail by now. There has to be a reason why LE is allowing all of this, there just has to be.

Let a fool talk long enough and they will hang themselves.  Just like cin-cin blurting out that Caylee's  blanket was missing....that remark came back to bite her in the ass and help put her murdering daughter away.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: February 19, 2009, 04:57:45 PM »

While reading the latest docs I noticed there were a number of photos taken of the remains....surely these will not be released to the public....it upset me to just read each inventory item of a bone....a picture of the bones might make me crazier than I am!!
It was hard for me to look at the laundry bag photo within the latest dump.  I do not think that I can stomach looking at the bones too.  It is so very very sad.  The heart sticker made my heart sink. 

Since these photos couldn't be any worse that the ones from the ME's office, surely they can be held back?   Dolce please email me...use my monkey name with SM in front at A O L  please!!
Okey day!

There are numerous links to the remains site photos on CFNews site.  I have not gone thru all of them to see if there are any bone pics.  But there are about 10 sections.

Thanks for that info, GM.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »

I especially think it's funny that Lee (CMA, sob, sob, smack, smack) ordered a steak for Baez as if he were some kind of big spender and it was all on ABC's tab.  This guy never had two nickles to rub together--in fact, the whole bunch of them never had two nickles to rub together. Bunch of bloodsuckers feeding off of Caylee's body.
I got a laugh off of that, the baby's remains were just found, and it is party time at the Ritz, can't get much lower than that.

I know!! It drives me absolutely nuts!!!
[/quote

My own take on Lee's CMA outburst at the memorial was he was talking about Cindy.  Yes he and Casey were close..but he was more or less called in to help his Momma with her the day they foound the car and then Casey.
I believe that he was talking about Cindy..because..rather if I agree with the way she did it or not..certainly not the way any of us or I would have done it..she has been strong and kept the family together.
Again I do not respect the decisions Cindy and the family have made..but Lee is a survivor of this same environment..and knows the distortions in the family and particularily Casey's.  I think he was giving a shout oout to his Mom..he was petting him, that he approved of her actions..not Casey's during this ordeal.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2009, 04:58:00 PM »

Just curious, but wondering if anyone knows what the word on the street is at WS or any of those other sites that some smart monkeys belong to.  Are they discussing the same stuff with similar/different conclusions?  or am I even allowed to ask about other web forums here?  sorry if i'm not supposed to.  Just curious what others are talking about and not and not a member of any other sites.

You can read the site there, its not closed to view by members only

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2009, 04:58:04 PM »

THIS IS MORE ADJI RELATED THAN CAYLEE, BUT IT IS IN RELATION AS IT DEALS WITH KFN AND GEORGE.

I wrote to Kathi Belich with my concerns, which you all have seen me voice plenty on this site about how KFN and George rushed to Haleigh's parents side, but did nothing in efforts to help Adji.  It took her some time, but she did reply, and I wanted to post it for those who were interested.

Re: Caylee and Hayleigh‏
Sent: Thu 2/19/09 7:26 AM
To:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is a good question especially since KFN is based in south florida!  Let me see what is out there to find on this one as I know that KFN is currently being investigated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Belich, Kathi (CTV-Orlando)
Sent: Thu Feb 12 18:59:32 2009
Subject: Caylee and Hayleigh

Hi Kathi,
I was wondering if you could investigate why George and Kid Finders were so quick to respond to the missing child Hayleigh Cummings, yet not lift a finger when the handicap child went missing down in Collier County, Adji Desir.  Are George and Dennis Millstead racist?  Was there not enough money to be taken from the Desir family?
Regards,
XXXXXX Dolce

GOOD JOB DOLCE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: February 19, 2009, 04:59:39 PM »

Shoot..I will learn to use spell check..I will!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #199 on: February 19, 2009, 05:00:08 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-021909,0,656748.story

Judge releases transcript of interview with Caylee investigator
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
2:53 PM EST, February 19, 2009

An ABC producer paid for George and Cindy Anthony to stay at one of Central Florida's most expensive hotels for three days in December after their missing granddaughter's remains were found, according to newly released testimony.

The couple stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes from Dec. 11 to Dec. 14 after Caylee's remains were found near their home. The company that footed the bill is owned by Disney.

The new details were part of an interview of Anthony family private investigator Dominic Casey that was taken on Jan. 7 by Orange County sheriff's Sgt. John Allen and FBI Agent Nick Savage.

The producer, a woman named Kaitlyn Folmer, made arrangements with then-Anthony spokeswoman Michelle Bart to put up the couple and two of their investigators at the hotel. Rooms at the hotel can cost between $249 and $739 per night, depending on the level of luxury.

Judge Stan Strickland reviewed the transcript and found it contained no privileged information.

Included in the transcript were details of the Anthony family's activities the hours and days following the discovery of Caylee's remains.

The family dined at a restaurant inside the hotel the night of the discovery, according to the transcript. Meanwhile, dozens of Orange County sheriff's investigators, FBI agents and crime scene technicians sifted through dirt, leaves and underbrush for Caylee's skeletal remains.

George and Cindy dined with Lee Anthony, his girlfriend Mallory Parker, private investigators Dominic Casey and James Hoover and the ABC producer. At one point, Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez joined the group, according to the Casey's statement. It's unclear who paid for the meal.

Lee Anthony ordered a steak for Baez who joined them for about a half hour, the document said. He had just visited Casey Anthony in the jail and wanted to speak with the family, Casey said. The dinner was somber, Casey said.

Folmer allegedly told the Anthonys and the private investigators that she was not there to get a story. During an interview Casey told Sgt. John Allen and FBI Agent Nick Savage that he didn't believe the woman.

"She never talked about money. She never talked about pictures, videos. She did make the point to say… 'You know there's no ulterior motive here. We're, we're just doing this,'" Casey said. "I'm like, 'Yeah, right. I can believe that one.'"

Later that night while Orange County detectives were executing a search warrant at the home on Hopespring Drive, Cindy Anthony sat outside the entrance to the hotel with Casey, record show. Private investigator Hoover was sent to the house to lock it up after the first search warrant was executed.

The following day, while investigators continued to scour the woods for remains, Casey joined George and Cindy Anthony as they walked around the golf course at the hotel, reports show.

Casey said the Anthonys were distraught.

Check back for more information

Well, if I had known that, I could have sliced a golfball or three upsides their heads.
i am confused - I thought KC was in jail then? How did she join them?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.