May 27, 2024, 08:12:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335906 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: February 21, 2009, 09:58:37 PM »

With depositions this week and 1100 more pages of documents. I have a sneaky suspicion that George will probably have a relapse...and need to be hospitalized. Anybody wanna make a bet??

Baaaaaaaaaaaah....I think the whole family needs a stay.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1821 on: February 21, 2009, 10:01:32 PM »

I do not know Bluesy, but interesting find!  I am not sure why the LE is waiting, but just thinking outloud here, would it not be the State Attorney's office that would be the ones who would prosecute them for false statements? 
I am so unsure of how this all works....maybe they are holding it as like an ace in the back pocket, "tell us the truth or you go down like Casey at a party"?????

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1822 on: February 21, 2009, 10:04:00 PM »

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE

Casey Anthony’s closest childhood friend Kiomarie Torres Cruz says she was stunned when she learned that tiny Caylee had been buried with a heart-shaped sticker.

“I immediately realized it meant that Casey had buried Caylee,” Kiomarie told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview. “My blood ran cold.”

Casey’s burial was stunningly similar to those of pets she buried in the same spot when she was a child, said Kiomarie.

Kiomarie says she, Casey and their friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica’s hamster, Sage, when the girls were 13.

“I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee, but it’s just too much coincidence. The place, the hearts, the bags, the blanket – it all adds up,” says Kiomarie.

“Now I’m convinced that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place, in exactly the same way, that we buried our pets.”

Pick up this week's ENQUIRER for more details from Kiomarie. Plus: The violent brawl the night before Caylee vanished!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime/63475

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: February 21, 2009, 10:04:33 PM »

I do not know Bluesy, but interesting find!  I am not sure why the LE is waiting, but just thinking outloud here, would it not be the State Attorney's office that would be the ones who would prosecute them for false statements? 
I am so unsure of how this all works....maybe they are holding it as like an ace in the back pocket, "tell us the truth or you go down like Casey at a party"?????
Whoa, Miss Dolce!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: February 21, 2009, 10:27:06 PM »

Whoa, Miss Dolce!!!!!!

I am thinking because so many other players have entered the picture hired by the A family and Baez, that it is a matter of getting everyone in their own lies ..to support the lie of Casey's innocence.   LE is bidding their time and watching intensively as more lies and more people supporting those lies are uncovered. Todd Black is toast, rather he refuses to leave the case or not.  KFN is toast also.  Now we have the illustrious PI DC also toast..who else was in the back pocket of the A's looking for fame and fortune..already knowing this family was corrupt..they are..they have known for a very long time no one other then their daugther did this...evidenced by Cindy's first reaction.."What have you done?"

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: February 21, 2009, 10:29:46 PM »

Hey guys we moved finally thanks to the military but I missed all of what happened on Friday..can someone give me a runday or pages to read..just an update would be appericated.  Thanks to all..last I heard there was supposed to be a doc dump?
You did not miss much Rowan.  There was not another doc dump.  Sad

Nothing but speculation, the latest is that Joy is Hoover's daughter.

OCSO taped Casey's reaction to when Caylee's remains were found.  The tape shows a very upset Casey, even days prior to the ME declaring that infact they were Caylee's.
If you recall her reaction to the remains found at J Blanchard Park was a "whatever"....this tape shows that she knew it was Caylee...something that only the killer and the one who placed her there would know. 

There is a tape out of PI Dominic Casey talking about his dealings with the Anthony's and ABC's spending money on them.  He also discusses being at the site where the remains were found a few times prior to their discovery in December.  He says he was told to search there, but is sure to mention that it was not info given to him by an Anthony.  Ya...right!

Thanks for the rundown I really appericated since we were on the road Friday.  Not to bad from Quantico VA to Camp Lejeune NC..weather was warmer.  I did get a chance to download Casey's interview so I got to read that so did they say if there was ever going to be another doc dump or not?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: February 21, 2009, 10:32:32 PM »

Just wanted to say the comment by Cindy of "What have you done?" is a comment usually used by mothers when they walk into a room/situation where they know their child is responsible for a mess (ie: fingerpaint on the walls, crayons on the walls, food smeared ..it is not a comment used when you do not really KNOW what has happened..you know , you just want the child to say something to understand the mess they have left)

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: February 21, 2009, 10:34:17 PM »

Sorry for the O/T -   Boyzmom - I was reading back last night - and saw your question about airports in DC.   All three are good - but Reagan National has a short runway - so I don't care too much for that.    It is the most convenient for being in the middle of DC, though.   Dulles and BWI are both very nice.   I usually use BWI only because it is the one closest to my home.    Your son should be ok flying into any of them, though.     Good luck with his trip.

JSM - your birthday trip to DC should be a lot of fun.   Cherry blossoms should be out.   My daughter's bday is March 11.
I was hoping the cherry blossoms would be out. My birthday is the 12th. I'm not sure where we are flying into, I hope not Reagan.

I like Reagan and have flown into it hundreds of times. I dislike BWI because high flight traffic.
Just a stupid question turbo, but what does the B and the W in the BWI stand for? TIA JSM

Not Turbo but Baltimore/Washington
Thanks Foggy, Stupid JSM has even flown out of that airport. I thought it was called Thurgood Marshall so I wasn't sure about the BWI.

You're welcome.  I don't recall 'zackly when it was TM was added--shortly after Thurgood Marshall's passing?  Anyway, most folks I know always called it "BeeWee" ha ha.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: February 21, 2009, 10:46:32 PM »

There should be a really special place for Casey - shes a special girl, Im thinking like the "Rock"
Is it possible to put her under that rock??

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: February 21, 2009, 10:49:33 PM »

Does anybody know what "Art #1 Item # H-51976" refers to? and where it's further referenced?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809discoverypages3641to3669/1/lg/3641-3669_Page_24.htm

I was wondering if the napkins (plural) reflected in that evidence document were retrieved from the Ant house. And could they be matched to the cloth square that was found with the remains?

Brachiate

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: February 21, 2009, 11:00:58 PM »

This is really interesting..lots I didn't realize and I think ALL of the A's could be guilty of this.

.. wonder what the penalty/statue of limitations would be for this.

Aiding & Abetting /
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A criminal charge of aiding and abetting or accessory can usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime, though legal distinctions vary by state. A person charged with aiding and abetting or accessory is usually not present when the crime itself is committed, but he or she has knowledge of the crime before or after the fact, and may assist in its commission through advice, actions, or financial support. Depending on the degree of involvement, the offender's participation in the crime may rise to the level of conspiracy.

For example, Andy draws a floor plan of a bank, knowing of Dan's intention to rob it. After Dan commits the robbery, Alice agrees to let him store the stolen money at her house. Both Andy and Alice can be charged with aiding and abetting, or acting as accessories to the robbery.

Read more: Accomplices, Accessories, Aiders, and Abettors

Learn About the Law

Federal
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: February 21, 2009, 11:04:52 PM »

Does anybody know what "Art #1 Item # H-51976" refers to? and where it's further referenced?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809discoverypages3641to3669/1/lg/3641-3669_Page_24.htm

I was wondering if the napkins (plural) reflected in that evidence document were retrieved from the Ant house. And could they be matched to the cloth square that was found with the remains?

Brachiate

I wondered the same thing too..

I think when Casey finally used the hamper..after a few plastic bags..Caylee was in a plastic bag in the middle, underneathe her were towels and other things she used to clean up the fluids in the trunk..on top of her was a plastic bag filled with small broken toys and Caylee's clthes..so it would look like someone dumped their old discared kids clothes and toys..not like ther was anything of value therE..or anything to make one look further..as evidenced by her statement.."They haven't even found her clothes yet"

I THINK SHE REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THE WAY SHE LAYERED THE CLOTHES AND TOYS AND CAYLEE IN THAT LAUNDRY BAG...SHE ALSO KNEW IT WAS TOPICAL SEASON IN FLORIDA..HUGE STORMS AND HURRICANES COMING AND THAT THE AREAS WOULD BE FLOODED.

To me..knowing that..it is a miracle so much of the evidence was found so close to each other..maybe she packed it in too many bags ..and that was her downfall.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: February 21, 2009, 11:07:44 PM »

Okay..I did it again..my bad..somehow my quote is supposed to start where Brachiate's ended..but they got mixed up into one.

So sorry, never want to put words into someone else's post...please excuse..Gypsy

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: February 21, 2009, 11:18:34 PM »

Okay..I did it again..my bad..somehow my quote is supposed to start where Brachiate's ended..but they got mixed up into one.

So sorry, never want to put words into someone else's post...please excuse..Gypsy

Gypsy, just make sure you scroll down to where you see this:  "[/quote]" before you start to type.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: February 21, 2009, 11:21:09 PM »

Brachiate

I wondered the same thing too..

I think when Casey finally used the hamper..after a few plastic bags..Caylee was in a plastic bag in the middle, underneathe her were towels and other things she used to clean up the fluids in the trunk..on top of her was a plastic bag filled with small broken toys and Caylee's clthes..so it would look like someone dumped their old discared kids clothes and toys..not like ther was anything of value therE..or anything to make one look further..as evidenced by her statement.."They haven't even found her clothes yet"

I THINK SHE REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THE WAY SHE LAYERED THE CLOTHES AND TOYS AND CAYLEE IN THAT LAUNDRY BAG...SHE ALSO KNEW IT WAS TOPICAL SEASON IN FLORIDA..HUGE STORMS AND HURRICANES COMING AND THAT THE AREAS WOULD BE FLOODED.

To me..knowing that..it is a miracle so much of the evidence was found so close to each other..maybe she packed it in too many bags ..and that was her downfall.

I never noticed that...good catch!!!  Bet that's it.  Wish they would "show" us that...but why else would they "take" it ..if it didn't match?  Wonder if we have some pictures of their dining table..perhaps they have the placemats to match.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: February 21, 2009, 11:23:15 PM »

No, I haven't been to Lake Placid,  not even sure how far I am from there!! I'm gonna go check it out on the map.
NO! Don't go to Lake Placid!! They have alligators there the size of houses!!! I saw it on TV!! It almost ate Bill Pullman!!! 
...yup! and the damn things are fed by Betty White!  She is not much of a Golden Girl anymore.
O/T  A little story:  two years ago dh and I went to Deland, Fl to visit my aunt.  We surprised her; she didn't know we were coming.  She was on her way out to dinner with a group of ladies and she said if we went to Blue Spring on the St. John's River we might be able to see the manatees.  So, dh and I went and were were walking along the deck/boardwalk and we get to the end.  There was a sign there that I started reading and it said, 'don't feed the aligators' and described why.  I had no idea there could be aligators..none, didn't even cross my mind.  Well, I kinda freaked and started looking in the water for the creatures and sure enough we was some swimming around.  What dopes.  I told my brother that story and he said, 'well, what did you expect?  You were in Florida!!"  I know better nex time.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: February 21, 2009, 11:25:02 PM »

I can't type, either...the screen is still shaking and moving around! LOL
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1837 on: February 21, 2009, 11:30:58 PM »

Good night monkeys, most likely I'll kill you in the morning.  from Princess Bride

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: February 21, 2009, 11:46:08 PM »

Just wanted to say the comment by Cindy of "What have you done?" is a comment usually used by mothers when they walk into a room/situation where they know their child is responsible for a mess (ie: fingerpaint on the walls, crayons on the walls, food smeared ..it is not a comment used when you do not really KNOW what has happened..you know , you just want the child to say something to understand the mess they have left)

yep

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: February 21, 2009, 11:52:06 PM »

Brachiate

I took the Art #1 as meaning "article #1" but that might be LE lingo for something else...  humm
As for the napkins matching the cloth - that is my best guess.  I also bet that napkin was used to saturate the CF.
Anyone have the Enquirer article in person?  Can you scan it and post it - if so?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.