April 24, 2024, 11:37:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 331701 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 02:40:20 PM »

I was gone for a couple hours, has the forum been loading slowly again?

For me it was earlier....got bumped out a couple of times.  It's okay at the moment for me.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 02:40:21 PM »

Loading slow & several monkeys are blue and blue getting thrown off our vines OUCH!   

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009, 02:41:06 PM »

Shamelessly stolen from another site (because it backs up my theory re: the June 21 diary entry)

"Today" returned to the issue Thursday morning -- and the segment seemed like a preview of arguments that are likely in a trial.
Defense attorney Jose Baez told the NBC program that the diary entry was from 2003. "This is before Caylee was even born," he said. Baez is representing Casey Anthony, who is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.
Former prosecutor Jeanine Pirro, who has her own show, wasn't buying the 2003 explanation. The handwriting is different, Pirro told Meredith Vieira. "In 2003, it looks more like a kid with the circles. In 2008, it's a different kind of script," Pirro said. "It suggests to me it's five years later."

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2009, 02:41:09 PM »

Yes, off and on - there have been fights and lockouts too!  Glad you are back!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2009, 02:41:35 PM »

I seriously need a nap monkeys. 

Only love in the new cage ... unless we're talking about the beyoooootch Casey. Then we can 

Etc.

I remember you, Caylee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009, 02:42:08 PM »

I just love to dirty up new cages, so here goes - it relates to the DNA issues as previously and may I add, discussed in a civilized manner.  From my sources...

What is DNA made of?
DNA is composed of four nucleotides: Alcohol=A, Time=T, Co@k=C, and Girls=G. Alcohol bonds with Time and Co@k bonds with Girls. Combine these nucleotides into different orders and you can initiate a command for fu@kin'. For example, the 32-bit command ATCG would print "Hello World!" Combine more in the same way and you're bound to make it perform other functions. There is even a rumor that if you type in the right DNA sequence and then convert those results into hexadecimal color code, then it will generate a nude picture of Jessica Alba. So far, this has never been accomplished. However, a mismatch between these nucleotides, such as that between C and too much A, can be particularly disastrous, resulting in a dysfunctional C, especially in the presence of a ready and willing G.

Can DNA be damaged?
Of course. When DNA is damaged, it's called a mutation. DNA mutation in real life is just like what you can find in X-Men, only instead of getting eye beams from a mutation, you get eye cancer. DNA mutations can result from any causes, such as living next to Chernobyl, laying out in the sun, talking on the cell phone, getting a nipple twister and getting struck on the noggin.

That should settle any and all arguments.   

good lord, I think I just lost my mind.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 02:42:35 PM »

I just love to dirty up new cages, so here goes - it relates to the DNA issues as previously and may I add, discussed in a civilized manner.  From my sources...

What is DNA made of?
DNA is composed of four nucleotides: Alcohol=A, Time=T, Co@k=C, and Girls=G. Alcohol bonds with Time and Co@k bonds with Girls. Combine these nucleotides into different orders and you can initiate a command for fu@kin'. For example, the 32-bit command ATCG would print "Hello World!" Combine more in the same way and you're bound to make it perform other functions. There is even a rumor that if you type in the right DNA sequence and then convert those results into hexadecimal color code, then it will generate a nude picture of Jessica Alba. So far, this has never been accomplished. However, a mismatch between these nucleotides, such as that between C and too much A, can be particularly disastrous, resulting in a dysfunctional C, especially in the presence of a ready and willing G.

Can DNA be damaged?
Of course. When DNA is damaged, it's called a mutation. DNA mutation in real life is just like what you can find in X-Men, only instead of getting eye beams from a mutation, you get eye cancer. DNA mutations can result from any causes, such as living next to Chernobyl, laying out in the sun, talking on the cell phone, getting a nipple twister and getting struck on the noggin.

RIP Sweet Puppy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2009, 02:43:09 PM »

WELCOME BACK!!

Same jumpy stuff, Klaas. Sticks a little, too. It'll be fine now that you're back. It was just shocked by your absence....

Nice forum  pet, pet, pet

It's ok now............

Mama's home................

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »

Shamelessly stolen from another site (because it backs up my theory re: the June 21 diary entry)

"Today" returned to the issue Thursday morning -- and the segment seemed like a preview of arguments that are likely in a trial.
Defense attorney Jose Baez told the NBC program that the diary entry was from 2003. "This is before Caylee was even born," he said. Baez is representing Casey Anthony, who is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.
Former prosecutor Jeanine Pirro, who has her own show, wasn't buying the 2003 explanation. The handwriting is different, Pirro told Meredith Vieira. "In 2003, it looks more like a kid with the circles. In 2008, it's a different kind of script," Pirro said. "It suggests to me it's five years later."

Not to mention Casey's myspace comments to her friend in June 2008 that coincide with her comments in the diary.    I thought Baez hired a PR rep...why is he & Baden still spewing spin out of their mouths?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »

not saying her theory is wrong ... I do think it could have been written in 08 and the date 03 just put there or the book was started in 03 and she rarely wrote in it.

I can change my handwriting depending on my mood and how much time I have. It can be very neat and "loopy" or plain old chicken scratch. Plus I have a couple of different ways of writing letters such as A's M's etc.

And I would never want my handwriting analyzed they'd think I was cuckoo. 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 02:44:56 PM »

SMOOTH landing!!!

Clean Cage!!!!   

No spitting, or Nanner peels on the floor!   

Last one here at night, get the lights, and please sweep up!

NO SPITTING??????????????????  Geeze...next thing you are gonna say is no cussin' and no foot stomping! hhhuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuummmpppppppppppppppppppppp!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 02:46:47 PM »

Not to mention Casey's myspace comments to her friend in June 2008 that coincide with her comments in the diary.    I thought Baez hired a PR rep...why is he & Baden still spewing spin out of their mouths?

Two most interesting comments, Capp! Excellent thinking.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 02:46:59 PM »

What is DNA made of?

Can DNA be damaged?

and CC would know this from experience? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 02:47:55 PM »

Here is the link to this morning's Today Show

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/#29277073

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 02:48:09 PM »

I seriously need a nap monkeys. 

Only love in the new cage ... unless we're talking about the beyoooootch Casey. Then we can 

Etc.

The smileys up there are shooting at each other. Smily on smiley violence is ugly.

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »

Or not at all.  I never have a problem with slow, either it loads or it doesn't, not loading is becoming common (doesn't find server, which means server is down), usually a couple of minutes before I can get in, sometimes longer.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 02:49:38 PM »

hello monkeys

mine is loading fast but it seems it keeps trying to resize the pages I will be reading and then the page moves to resize and it is driving me nuts.
Is this happening to anyone else?

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »

Here is the link to this morning's Today Show

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/#29277073

thanks Capp

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 02:50:52 PM »

Bottom line on the diary entry: The state doesn't need it.

She may have written it right after she killed Caylee or maybe not.

Her ACTIONS speak louder than those words as twisted as they sound in light of what happened.

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 02:51:46 PM »

What is DNA made of?

Can DNA be damaged?

and CC would know this from experience? 

There you go again making fun of my man-boobs.  Time to spank this bad monkey that you are.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.