May 23, 2024, 04:18:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335258 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #240 on: February 19, 2009, 05:43:14 PM »

Sorry, this is for all those crazy Kool-Aid drinking people:

Nice fence..   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: February 19, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »

SunnyinTX I'm with you, when one is distraught you aren't enjoying a fine meal and making deals. I believe this interview released today really shows what the Anthony family is really, really like, and it isn't pretty. Again I say, what were the plans for the remains, if D Casey would have found them?

I lost one of my canine kids and couldn't eat for nearly a week....couldn't hardly talk, cried for days.....how in the hell could they be out dining in public, socializing and taking strolls on the golf course when their granddaughter's bones were just found.  Why didn't they go to be with their family? No, not them.....couldn't be making any money deals if they were with the family!!....I agree. D. Casey's interview was a real look into the souls, or lack there of. of these people....I could slap myself cause I actually felt sorry for GA

I agree with y'all and others in here who've posted about this. 

They sure wouldn't have had to spend much on me, no fancy hotel or dinners.  Cuz I'd have been stretched out in the ER, needing sedation.  I'd be spending the first few nights there, and likely eating only thru IV. 

Either that.. OR.. I'd be down at the county jail, after having done my best to get the truth outta my kid, which may have included me putting my foot straight up that ass. 

But... that's just me. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: February 19, 2009, 05:47:00 PM »

Dolce, that's good, and I'm sure Kathi will look into that.
I sure hope she does!  It sends me over the top when I think of those people stealing from the American public under false statements!  Who have they helped with their received donations thus far?  Has any child been found because of anyone from that lot of trash people?  Not that I have seen or have found.

I know that LE must have plenty against the A's for lying under oath and misleadings, but come on already, enough is enough.  Why is this public charade alloud to continue?  I am a Floridian, a tax payer..I want to see sh!t get done dang it!  Put my money to good use already!!!

Dolce, no worries KFN which now includes the Anthonys is under investigation.   You can bet Kathi will look into posing that question to the Anthonys.   Glad you got a response - you'll also notice they havent been back to Satsuma either
I just guessing but Satsuma strikes me as a close knit community with lots of family ties.  I bet when grandpa told George to leave he strongly suggested that Dennis join him.  Dennis might be able to bully a newswoman and a camera man, but he is out of his league when you meet people that stick up for their own.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: February 19, 2009, 05:47:03 PM »

OMG, Jane Weintraub just said the prosecution has a whole stack of NOTHING!! 

Oh please,      !!!!

They're going to discuss what she just said now on HLN!!!!

Well doggone it!!!  The Pooh Blanket must belong to Bozo.

She did say something to the fact about how many people have Pooh blankets, meaning that it could be anyones blanket. So how did someone else's blanket end up with Caylees body?? According to alot of these defense lawyers, no one should be found guilty unless they admit "I did it", because it doesn't seem that any evidence is enough to convict anyone!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: February 19, 2009, 05:47:08 PM »

Oh please,      !!!!

I was watching that.She was breaking down wasn't she?Had a argument for everything.

They have the hair from a dead Caylee.
Next question......

Funny they didn't ask her that.Where do they find these idiots?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: February 19, 2009, 05:51:00 PM »

Oh please,      !!!!

I was watching that.She was breaking down wasn't she?Had a argument for everything.

Next question......

That's where they through in the Junk Science line! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: February 19, 2009, 05:51:19 PM »

Just curious, but wondering if anyone knows what the word on the street is at WS or any of those other sites that some smart monkeys belong to.  Are they discussing the same stuff with similar/different conclusions?  or am I even allowed to ask about other web forums here?  sorry if i'm not supposed to.  Just curious what others are talking about and not and not a member of any other sites.

Most people are discussing the same evidence and saying the same things we are.  I try to check around several other forums throughout the day.

Thanks!  I know the forum used to be open to all, but for some reason when I clicked over there today I thought I got a message that I absolutely had to log in to see what was up.  Several monkeys have let me know that this is not the case and I appreciate it
There are private areas, but case discussion is open.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: February 19, 2009, 05:52:55 PM »

Here's mine to add to the sentiment

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: February 19, 2009, 05:54:32 PM »

ABC’s 20/20 Looks Into The Caylee Anthony Case Tonight. Were the Anthony’s Paid A Million Dollars For The Exclusive? Also, News Of A Book And Movie Surface With Similar Price Tags

Oh, the irony!

In the wake of those claiming to be public relations representatives for the Anthony family accusing Texas Equusearch and Scared Monkeys of profiteering off of missing persons cases, sources close to the Caylee Anthony investigation have informed us of a series of high-dollar financial deals struck with the Anthony family regarding the case.

Well this is going to be interesting

I can't find any listing for 20/20 tonight?
I found it listed for Friday night.  Is it a weekly show?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: February 19, 2009, 05:56:32 PM »

I do not understand any of the news media taking up for the Anthonys. They were involved in this from the beginning and they tried to use that PI to help them cover this up.  I knew all their "bogus" sighting stories were just that.......LIES to cover for KC.

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for them or Baez??? No one !

What it appears to me is Casey told them or Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? I believe Baez has been the intermediary with his computer between KC and Cindy and that is not allowed. I hope they bust them all for that.

Yesterday it came out that CINDY admitted to investigators when they arrived at the Anthony home after Caylee's remains were found that SHE "SENT SOMEONE" there the month before - at time George was markedly upset & she made him to go to patio with none other than KFN, Dominic Casey & Hoover. Then she showed that "perfect" Caylee room with the Winnie the pooh comforter, but yet when they found the body, it was "suddenly" missing from the bed.

Reading this interview, it spoke volumes to me about what the Anthony scammers knew. I have always said they knew when they got that car and everything from there was "script."

The whole time Cindy was begging for money with the KFN shysters and trying to shame LE to go on a wild goose chase, SHE KNEW!!! and that hacks me off more everyday.

I am still waiting for them to tell us what was bought at JC Penney..... remember that CA refused to release the  JCP statement to YM?
My money is on a Winnie the Pooh comforter to replace the one KC took to wrap her dead child in.... 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: February 19, 2009, 05:56:39 PM »

SunnyinTX I'm with you, when one is distraught you aren't enjoying a fine meal and making deals. I believe this interview released today really shows what the Anthony family is really, really like, and it isn't pretty. Again I say, what were the plans for the remains, if D Casey would have found them?

I lost one of my canine kids and couldn't eat for nearly a week....couldn't hardly talk, cried for days.....how in the hell could they be out dining in public, socializing and taking strolls on the golf course when their granddaughter's bones were just found.  Why didn't they go to be with their family? No, not them.....couldn't be making any money deals if they were with the family!!....I agree. D. Casey's interview was a real look into the souls, or lack there of. of these people....I could slap myself cause I actually felt sorry for GA

They sure wouldn't have had to spend much on me, no fancy hotel or dinners.  Cuz I'd have been stretched out in the ER, needing sedation.  I'd be spending the first few nights there, and likely eating only thru IV. 

Either that.. OR.. I'd be down at the county jail, after having done my best to get the truth outta my kid, which may have included me putting my foot straight up that ass. 

But... that's just me.

Wyks you are my kinda gal.....only I would have done that a long time before the bones were found....she would have told me the truth when LP got her outta jail.....she would not have been walking around my house acting like she was a social hostess without a care in the world.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 19, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »

There must be alot of people trying to contact Annie.She isn't approving any new friends on her myspace account. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: February 19, 2009, 05:59:10 PM »

I gotta go make some bananas, I mean dinner. See ya later Monkeys!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: February 19, 2009, 05:59:36 PM »

Oh please,      !!!!

Next question......

That's where they through in the Junk Science line! 

They can call it any kind of junk they wish, that makes for good TV I suppose,but when the Jury sees the FBI/Body Farm evidence we'll see who's talking Junk!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2009, 05:59:57 PM »

But... that's just me.

Wyks you are my kinda gal.....only I would have done that a long time before the bones were found....she would have told me the truth when LP got her outta jail.....she would not have been walking around my house acting like she was a social hostess without a care in the world.

Mine wouldn't have been walking at all,and would be in dire need of a home health care nurse.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #255 on: February 19, 2009, 06:11:41 PM »

Oh please,      !!!!

She is just blowing hot air out her ass...just like Baez and the rest of them Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: February 19, 2009, 06:11:56 PM »

Anyone else think that Baden and company have been standing in the wings well before the body was found?  They were there in a heart beat which makes me think they had already been on stand by if Caylee's body was found.  Jose new this would be the ending and has been preparing for it since she was rearrested after LP bonded her out..he knew ..either she confessed to him or he finally saw the writing on the wall.

I believe he is the person that told Dominic Casey to not..call LE if he found the body.

It sure seems that way.    They all came together so quickly.       
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: February 19, 2009, 06:12:14 PM »

don't know if you all read or heard, but someone from the defense team visited Casey in jail today...also a couple more people put money in her jail account.  one was from san diego, my husband joked about our son putting money in there since he did a wire transfer from San Diego today    I gave my husband the stink eye!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: February 19, 2009, 06:13:13 PM »

Here's mine to add to the sentiment

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 19, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »

Oh please,      !!!!

She is just blowing hot air out her ass...just like Baez and the rest of them Rolling Eyes

Sounds about right Nut. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.