May 28, 2024, 11:26:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336099 times)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #300 on: February 19, 2009, 06:46:35 PM »

O/T...but does anyone know if/how I could decorate my cavs avatar with some shamrocks, like around the edges or something?? cuz i'm feeling really left out here with all your purrty decorations!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: February 19, 2009, 06:47:15 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18753750/detail.html

Source: Anthony's Reaction To Remains Taped

POSTED: 5:57 pm EST February 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators arranged to videotape Casey Anthony's reaction in jail when she learned that a child's remains were found near her family's home, a source told WESH 2 News exclusively on Thursday.

Anthony doubled over twice and appeared to hyperventilate, according to the source who has seen the tape.

Investigators say the tape shows Anthony's consciousness of guilt, because it was days before the remains were identified as her daughter Caylee.

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing reported Thursday that Casey Anthony was purposefully taken to a jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.

It was more than a week before the remains were identified as Caylee, who was reported missing last July.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial later this year.
WOW

Oh my. These boys ain't messing around. I'm impressed! Caught on tape!

Please, please, please let this video be in the next doc dump!

I'm willing to rob my piggy bank if they want to charge a fee to view this "golden" video

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: February 19, 2009, 06:47:18 PM »

I need to ask. I keep seeing this guy Mike Brooks on HLN & Nancy Grace. Not sure if I have his name right. But did he actually work for the FBI. 
 Im all for Cassy getting the death penalty, but this seems to be a idiot.

Yep, that's his name, and yes he was an FBI agent. What'd he say, cuz I usually agree with him...in fact I love him!

I love him too....he has no love for Casey 

News didn't say who with the defense went to visit Casey in jail.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators arranged to videotape Casey Anthony's reaction in jail when she learned that a child's remains were found near her family's home, a source told WESH 2 News exclusively on Thursday.

Anthony doubled over twice and appeared to hyperventilate, according to the source who has seen the tape.

Investigators say the tape shows Anthony's consciousness of guilt, because it was days before the remains were identified as her daughter Caylee.

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing reported Thursday that Casey Anthony was purposefully taken to a jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.

It was more than a week before the remains were identified as Caylee, who was reported missing last July.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial later this year.

GOOD GOOD GOOD !!!!     
I hope it caused her unbearable pain. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: February 19, 2009, 06:47:53 PM »

I NORMALLY JUST COME AROUND AND LURK.BUT OMG I JUST READ WHERE THEY, WESH IS SAYING THAT CASEY WAS VIDIEO TAPED WATCHING BREAKING NEWS OF THEM TELLING ABOUT FINDING THE REMAINS!!!! I AM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, I ABOUT FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR!!!!!! THAT MADE MY YEAR!!!!!! I JUST THINK THAT WAS TO FUNNY...HA HA HA GIG IS UP CASEY.I BET SHE  DID START HYPERVINTILATING BECAUSE SHE KNEW THAT WAS HER A**!!!!!!!   

So were you excited.It's hard to tell.  J/K 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »

I wanna see it. 
  I do too!! 

She should have barrowed some of Sunny's "big girl" britches...

I won't be able to sleep....I gotta know if we're gonna see it.
Casey's gonna need more than one pair of them britches. 

Isn't there supposed to be another 20 or so cd's released "in the next couple of weeks" ? I thought I'd heard that but I'm all behind as usual...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »

Hey Monkeys, just got home. Can anyone tell me where I can find the Dominic Casey interview by LE? I saw the link in the previous cage, but I don't even want to try and go there. TIA JSM 
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf
Thanks ANJ, I can't even look at them right now cause I am on floored about LE taping KC. That made my night. I want them to release that tape more than any tape I have ever wanted to see of KC. Evil Biotch! (not you newsjunkie, KC).

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: February 19, 2009, 06:49:32 PM »

okay, now my avatar isn't showing up on my page...can anyone else see it?? i'm going crazy here

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 19, 2009, 06:50:11 PM »

I wanna see it. 
  I do too!! 

She should have barrowed some of Sunny's "big girl" britches...

I won't be able to sleep....I gotta know if we're gonna see it.
Casey's gonna need more than one pair of them britches. 

Isn't there supposed to be another 20 or so cd's released "in the next couple of weeks" ? I thought I'd heard that but I'm all behind as usual...

I heard the same SS.....keeping my fingers crossed it's true

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: February 19, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »

okay, now my avatar isn't showing up on my page...can anyone else see it?? i'm going crazy here

I just fixed it 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: February 19, 2009, 06:51:51 PM »

I just fixed it 

Thanks sooooo much!!!! Do you know how I could decorate it with some St. Patricks decor??

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: February 19, 2009, 06:51:59 PM »

HOLEY MOLEY!!  Slick!  I love it!!  First time she reacted to anything...cause the bitch knew her ass was gone!!

.....and remember when "things" found at Blanchard Park......she didn't bat an eyelash....went back to eating bons bons

I was thinking the same thing! LP's Blanchard Park debacle, as he called it, did serve a purpose IMO, if only to show that she KNEW the remains weren't there by her reaction or lack of. Totally unlike the one after the Dec 11 findings. Maybe they can show a comparison of the two reactions if they have both on tape, I hope
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: February 19, 2009, 06:52:05 PM »

I do not understand any of the news media taking up for the Anthonys. They were involved in this from the beginning and they tried to use that PI to help them cover this up.  I knew all their "bogus" sighting stories were just that.......LIES to cover for KC.

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for them or Baez??? No one !

What it appears to me is Casey told them or Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? I believe Baez has been the intermediary with his computer between KC and Cindy and that is not allowed. I hope they bust them all for that.

Yesterday it came out that CINDY admitted to investigators when they arrived at the Anthony home after Caylee's remains were found that SHE "SENT SOMEONE" there the month before - at time George was markedly upset & she made him to go to patio with none other than KFN, Dominic Casey & Hoover. Then she showed that "perfect" Caylee room with the Winnie the pooh comforter, but yet when they found the body, it was "suddenly" missing from the bed.

Reading this interview, it spoke volumes to me about what the Anthony scammers knew. I have always said they knew when they got that car and everything from there was "script."

The whole time Cindy was begging for money with the KFN shysters and trying to shame LE to go on a wild goose chase, SHE KNEW!!! and that hacks me off more everyday.

There is one reason and only one reason that any news media is interested in the Anthony's......money..with a capital M.

If they are paying a million for the story writes, book rights , etc..they think they stand to gain many more million off the sale to TV and other media once they have things in place.  Sad comment on our society..but people pay big bucks for tradegy.

I know, my cousin was murdered, we knew who did it..he is still awaiting trial almost 2 years later..and we have always said no comment.  Her life was not an up for auction type of existence..she was a school teacher for blind, mentally handicapped children..to sell the rights to her story would have been horrific for any of us.   

Some people out there though, are always willing to make a buck off of their life story..and poor Caylee never had that choice.  I wish her grandparents could have remembered her sweet prescence and not made this into a circus..Caylee deserved better..she has received much less.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: February 19, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »

I see it.You can get it decorated in the lounge.Brandi,CBB,and Today have stuff to fix you up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: February 19, 2009, 06:54:30 PM »

I need to ask. I keep seeing this guy Mike Brooks on HLN & Nancy Grace. Not sure if I have his name right. But did he actually work for the FBI. 
 Im all for Cassy getting the death penalty, but this seems to be a idiot.

Yep, that's his name, and yes he was an FBI agent. What'd he say, cuz I usually agree with him...in fact I love him!

Thanks for answering. Had to leave my computer, overloaded the washing machine, it was jumping up and down LOL

I love him too....he has no love for Casey 

News didn't say who with the defense went to visit Casey in jail.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #315 on: February 19, 2009, 06:54:43 PM »

I know.We need to see it .
O/T Don't you look smashing this evening. 

I've got the gold darlin' ...where do you want to spend it ? 

Can I get to Las Vegas by boat ?

but seriously...Brandi dressed me, she has a nice touch eye for fashion   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: February 19, 2009, 06:54:50 PM »

I just fixed it 

Thanks sooooo much!!!! Do you know how I could decorate it with some St. Patricks decor??

In the Monkey Lounge there are threads for avatars.  Both CBB and Brandi do a great job of decorating avatars for the holidays.  Just put in a request and one of them will help you!  Scroll down to CBB or Brandi's avatar threads.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=4.0
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: February 19, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »

Page 50 http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf
Domanic Casey - I was at  TIP TOE. uhm nail salon in Sanford.

Now that is an......... embarrassing admission!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #318 on: February 19, 2009, 06:57:09 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: February 19, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »

don't know if you all read or heard, but someone from the defense team visited Casey in jail today...also a couple more people put money in her jail account.  one was from san diego, my husband joked about our son putting money in there since he did a wire transfer from San Diego today    I gave my husband the stink eye!

thanks for the news...I hadn't heard any of it!
Maybe Casey needed the funds to buy some Depends from all the sh!ttin in her pants she is doing with all of this new evidence! 

::MonkeyLaugh::you forgot to post your depends pix....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.