May 27, 2024, 06:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335895 times)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #320 on: February 19, 2009, 06:57:21 PM »

okay, now my avatar isn't showing up on my page...can anyone else see it?? i'm going crazy here

I see it.You can get it decorated in the lounge.Brandi,CBB,and Today have stuff to fix you up.

Thank you, and thank you too Klass!!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: February 19, 2009, 06:57:28 PM »

okay, now my avatar isn't showing up on my page...can anyone else see it?? i'm going crazy here

I just fixed it 

Thanks sooooo much!!!! Do you know how I could decorate it with some St. Patricks decor??

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=4.0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: February 19, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »

I need to ask. I keep seeing this guy Mike Brooks on HLN & Nancy Grace. Not sure if I have his name right. But did he actually work for the FBI. 
 Im all for Cassy getting the death penalty, but this seems to be a idiot.

Yes, I think he was a profiler and something else with the FBI

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #323 on: February 19, 2009, 07:00:30 PM »

don't know if you all read or heard, but someone from the defense team visited Casey in jail today...also a couple more people put money in her jail account.  one was from san diego, my husband joked about our son putting money in there since he did a wire transfer from San Diego today    I gave my husband the stink eye!

thanks for the news...I hadn't heard any of it!
Maybe Casey needed the funds to buy some Depends from all the sh!ttin in her pants she is doing with all of this new evidence! 

you forgot to post your depends pix....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: February 19, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »

I know.We need to see it .
O/T Don't you look smashing this evening. 

I've got the gold darlin' ...where do you want to spend it ? 

Can I get to Las Vegas by boat ?

but seriously...Brandi dressed me, she has a nice touch eye for fashion   

I'm packing now...but we've got to see Casey poop her pants first. 
If I were her I swear I'd probably strap myself into Old Sparky and call Tevye to flip the switch. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #325 on: February 19, 2009, 07:03:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys, just got home. Can anyone tell me where I can find the Dominic Casey interview by LE? I saw the link in the previous cage, but I don't even want to try and go there. TIA JSM 

Here you go.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18750982/detail.html

Thanks Sassy. I will check it out. I didn't have time to look at it while I was at work. Is it worth reading? Or just typical Anthony people's BS? TIA JSM

IMO a good read......another liar for hire....but you can connect some of the dots when you read this....he's a horrific liar......but he sure excels in "cindy-circles" language

Probably not a bad idea to have a beer or 2 before reading though....or a happy pill...I hear Klaas might share hers
Thanks Seeme, I have the beer, but just may need to borrow a happy pill from Klaas til I get to the pharmacy tomorrow. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 19, 2009, 07:04:10 PM »

Hey Monkeys, just got home. Can anyone tell me where I can find the Dominic Casey interview by LE? I saw the link in the previous cage, but I don't even want to try and go there. TIA JSM 

Here you go.

Thanks Sassy. I will check it out. I didn't have time to look at it while I was at work. Is it worth reading? Or just typical Anthony people's BS? TIA JSM

IMO a good read......another liar for hire....but you can connect some of the dots when you read this....he's a horrific liar......but he sure excels in "cindy-circles" language

Probably not a bad idea to have a beer or 2 before reading though....or a happy pill...I hear Klaas might share hers

I'm reading it right now -  and I'm on my second beer.     
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #327 on: February 19, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »

I can hardly believe that Disney or any rep from any of their companies would be so stupid as to have anything to do with supporting the Anthonys'! This looks so bad on them! Come to Disney World, we support baby killers! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: February 19, 2009, 07:07:37 PM »

I do not understand any of the news media taking up for the Anthonys. They were involved in this from the beginning and they tried to use that PI to help them cover this up.  I knew all their "bogus" sighting stories were just that.......LIES to cover for KC.

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for them or Baez??? No one !

What it appears to me is Casey told them or Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? I believe Baez has been the intermediary with his computer between KC and Cindy and that is not allowed. I hope they bust them all for that.

Yesterday it came out that CINDY admitted to investigators when they arrived at the Anthony home after Caylee's remains were found that SHE "SENT SOMEONE" there the month before - at time George was markedly upset & she made him to go to patio with none other than KFN, Dominic Casey & Hoover. Then she showed that "perfect" Caylee room with the Winnie the pooh comforter, but yet when they found the body, it was "suddenly" missing from the bed.

Reading this interview, it spoke volumes to me about what the Anthony scammers knew. I have always said they knew when they got that car and everything from there was "script."

The whole time Cindy was begging for money with the KFN shysters and trying to shame LE to go on a wild goose chase, SHE KNEW!!! and that hacks me off more everyday.

There is one reason and only one reason that any news media is interested in the Anthony's......money..with a capital M.

If they are paying a million for the story writes, book rights , etc..they think they stand to gain many more million off the sale to TV and other media once they have things in place.  Sad comment on our society..but people pay big bucks for tradegy.

I know, my cousin was murdered, we knew who did it..he is still awaiting trial almost 2 years later..and we have always said no comment.  Her life was not an up for auction type of existence..she was a school teacher for blind, mentally handicapped children..to sell the rights to her story would have been horrific for any of us.   

Some people out there though, are always willing to make a buck off of their life story..and poor Caylee never had that choice.  I wish her grandparents could have remembered her sweet prescence and not made this into a circus..Caylee deserved better..she has received much less.
I'm sorry about your cousin. I don't think I have ever in my life seen people try and make money off a murder victim until this case. I have always wondered if the KFN people hadn't been involved in this, would the Ants be trying to make a buck off Caylee? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #329 on: February 19, 2009, 07:07:43 PM »

I can hardly believe that Disney or any rep from any of their companies would be so stupid as to have anything to do with supporting the Anthonys'! This looks so bad on them! Come to Disney World, we support baby killers! 
BOYCOT THE MOUSE!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 19, 2009, 07:10:39 PM »

Page 50 http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf
Domanic Casey - I was at  TIP TOE. uhm nail salon in Sanford.

Now that is an......... embarrassing admission!   
      I haven't even gotten to the DC link, and just read this. TIP TOE nail salon? That is too funny. Kinda like the Curl Up and Dye hair salon on the Blues Brothers.

Sorry JSM thought it was a funny. I will lurk from now on!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #331 on: February 19, 2009, 07:10:44 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

I just was looking at the Diary Entry made by Casey -and watched Mike G on HLN
I can see on the photo of where their are pages ripped out. That is strange. Usually people don't write in a journal and then go back and rip pages out ...unless they have something to hide.
The O3 in the corner - I believe that it is quite possible she did write that part inside the Journal in 03. The way she created the letters reminds me of what one would see in a High School yearbook signing. Very " Teen " like so to say.
Now the other entry seems a bit strange to me. I don't believe that it was written at the same time as the Seize the Day ..crap.
What I noticed in her Handwriting - of Happiness and future yadda.

First I notice she does not " DOT " any of her lower case " I's".
I notice a faded art print of a Cat or something within the paper.
Now if she wrote on the page that was torn out on top of the existing page - Would it not be feasible for forensics to find imprints of the missing page( imprints from her Pen) ?
I would think that they would be able to.
I also know that Target always has really cute Journals and sometimes they sell them at the same time for "Going back to School " supplies. I have a few myself. Some actually have the copyright date imprinted on the back of the journal. Distributed by Target Corp or who ever with a date. Copy write 2007 etc. If they can find the date of copy write of the Journal and it was past 2003 ... hmm.

Even if she did write in the the Seize the day part in 2003 - would not really matter. Maybe Cindy is aware that she had many journals and that one was Old, no one would think she was currently writing in it to check it. Maybe she did write in it initially in 2003 and then re-read what she wrote and tore it out. Maybe Cindy was patrolling Casey's Bed Room. Maybe Casey wrote things about " HOW I hate My Parents" Many teens do that. They take out their frustrations with writing and blame everything on Mom & Dad.
Or maybe she wrote other things that she feared Cindy would read.

The entry with Her new found happiness seems like "SHE" made a choice. A difficult Choice and or a Choice she made all on her own, ( that was Life Changing for her) that she was contemplating for awhile.
I recall " Lee" writing Journals on his Myspace. Deep stuff that sometimes was filled with anger and frustrations. I know a Monkey must have his entries. Was around the time he was with the woman who was pregnant .... left him for another and moved to Michigan.

I went and found her Handwritten Statement to LE - writing of last time she saw Caylee
The handwriting is very different. Her written statement to Police - Her hand writing is all the same height and straight up and down. Almost as though she is trying to make it difficult to read. And it appears to be all run on sentences.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473802/Statement---Casey-Anthony-Written-2008-0715

This is the Link of Casey's Doodling of Dreams of becoming Mrs Anthony Lazzaro
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoveryset8/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2751-2800_Page_30.htm
Her writing appears to be a bit sloppy and not so pretty as her Diary Entry. Which I think is strange that her writing of him would be just the opposite. You would think she would write it Very Decorative and Lovey dovey. The scribbling out over her words to me suggests that she would DIE of embarrassment if he/Tony saw her writing Mrs Anthony Lazarro ....and or it shows she is not sure that He and she will last or become a real couple. That He was in Charge of making that choice, whether they were to be a real couple.

Then knowing he made the comments that he did not want " Daughters" if and when he had his own family. Maybe her scribbling their names out is her frustration showing.
That Ok now she thinks " Tony" may kick her to the curb because she has a Daughter.

Hence just another reason confirming in Casey's head - Caylee has to Go.
_____

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #332 on: February 19, 2009, 07:11:02 PM »

If I were her I swear I'd probably strap myself into Old Sparky and call Tevye to flip the switch. 

George did ask everyone to write Casey a letter...why don't you send her one and make the suggestion...something tells me Tevye would be down there on the next plane...

Oh.....does anyone need Coffee ? This time of night, I can't be held responsible for what's in it...just don't drive anywhere afterwards

I just had to show him off !!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #333 on: February 19, 2009, 07:11:42 PM »

Do any of you smart Monkeys remember what time Kronk called in about finding the skull? I know It was after 9 am....but need the exact time. TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: February 19, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »

George did ask everyone to write Casey a letter...why don't you send her one and make the suggestion...something tells me Tevye would be down there on the next plane...

Oh.....does anyone need Coffee ? This time of night, I can't be held responsible for what's in it...just don't drive anywhere afterwards

I just had to show him off !!!
I love your Irish coffee men Sea. Can I have about 20 of them? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: February 19, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »

Here you go.

Thanks Seeme, I have the beer, but just may need to borrow a happy pill from Klaas til I get to the pharmacy tomorrow. 

Maybe popcorn kitty has a cousin. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 19, 2009, 07:17:12 PM »

Ya know, something occurred to me. Brad Conway sat in serving as Dominic Casey's legal counsel.   That seems not only to be a direct conflict but I scream FOUL!!!  This way the Anthonys get to know everything that was said in these interviews via THEIR attorney - now if any or all of them get charged DC is hung out to dry because Brad cannot defend both the Anthonys & DC...more than likely they would turn on each other to save themselves (typical & expected).

The psychic never provided her phone records, LE probably has his pings and phone records with or without his permisssion but via subpoena to the phone company.   I think Cindy got this psychic to lie for her - but it is very clear Cindy sent him he wasnt checking for a "teen hang out" with a shovel & a flippin probe!!   COME ON NOW!  If you watch him, he was frantic at times with his digging and probing, with the knowledge we have now it isnt hard to realize a lunatic like Cindy was on the other end driving him crazy.   He was all over the place & falling on his tongue thru the entire interview.  Yea he can call Hoover a devilish snake BUT ha ha jokes on you Mr. Pee I - I hope we get the second interview tomorrow.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: February 19, 2009, 07:21:20 PM »

Here you go.

I'm reading it right now -  and I'm on my second beer.     
  I just bought Miller Lite screw top bottles that are made out of aluminum. So if my beer gets hot cause I'm not drinking it, I can put the lid back on and put it in the fridge. Whomever invented these cans, they need to get the Nobel prize or whatever prize they give for great inventions. Sorry Klaas for being off topic. It is relevant though as I need a beer to read up on the stupid Ants!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: February 19, 2009, 07:26:17 PM »

Something bugs me about the missing winnie the pooh blanket. Do we know if it was replaced?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #339 on: February 19, 2009, 07:27:20 PM »

Tevya's here, ever at the ready. Heck, I even have a stun gun to "help" her make that last walk, just in case she needs a little encouragement.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.