May 23, 2024, 04:20:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335259 times)
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: February 19, 2009, 11:52:11 PM »

O/T

Klaas,  Hi I was online here and recd a message in the middle of my screen something about a server and call an 800 number. I disconnected and then came back on line.  Any idea what that was?
On that note, is anyone else having shaky screen syndrome or should I just lay off the sauce?

Carmen
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: February 20, 2009, 12:00:16 AM »

O/T

Klaas,  Hi I was online here and recd a message in the middle of my screen something about a server and call an 800 number. I disconnected and then came back on line.  Any idea what that was?

Not a clue.  I'll let Dugga know about it. 
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: February 20, 2009, 12:00:58 AM »

ABC’s 20/20 Looks Into The Caylee Anthony Case Tonight. Were the Anthony’s Paid A Million Dollars For The Exclusive? Also, News Of A Book And Movie Surface With Similar Price Tags

Oh, the irony!

In the wake of those claiming to be public relations representatives for the Anthony family accusing Texas Equusearch and Scared Monkeys of profiteering off of missing persons cases, sources close to the Caylee Anthony investigation have informed us of a series of high-dollar financial deals struck with the Anthony family regarding the case.

Well this is going to be interesting

I can't find any listing for 20/20 tonight?
I found it listed for Friday night.  Is it a weekly show?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/05/abcs-2020-looks-into-the-caylee-anthony-case-tonight-were-the-anthonys-paid-1000000-for-the-exclusive-also-news-of-a-book-and-movie-surface-with-similar-price-tags/

Sorry to bring this forward from so far back but I am a newish monkey and where could they possibly be thinking that TES and SM is profitting from this???  Is there some kind of fundraiser I should be in, should I have given money to sign up? Have I recieved any solicitation from SM? Uhm  So why are they smearing monkeys and Tim ( who would blog here I am sure if there weren't so many kids missing!)?  Ok rant over.... any theories as to why we are mentioned?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #543 on: February 20, 2009, 12:01:12 AM »

I read it Searching.  That is exactly what I had remembered.  We had a rent house and there was alway little pieces of straw cut up.  I didnt know why, so I looked it up and that is where I saw that about the tolit paper roll.   Thanks so much!!!!
You are welcome,always happy to help in any way I can.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: February 20, 2009, 12:02:57 AM »

O/T

On that note, is anyone else having shaky screen syndrome or should I just lay off the sauce?

I could use some sauce . I was on Int. Exp. earlier and had same problem. Switching to MOzilla cured it , hth.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: February 20, 2009, 12:04:29 AM »

Okay...now I am really embarrassed. I have maintained that the defense team and not the A's are the one's making big money..So ABC is really paying them big money and they will funnel it to the defense. I am really mad

Carmen
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: February 20, 2009, 12:04:37 AM »

O/T

I could use some sauce . I was on Int. Exp. earlier and had same problem. Switching to MOzilla cured it , hth.

Yeah I'm having the same shaky screen and have for a couple days.  I've let Dugga know.  Personally, I don't care for Firefox and prefer IE.  IMO one should not have to change browsers.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: February 20, 2009, 12:04:58 AM »

ABC’s 20/20 Looks Into The Caylee Anthony Case Tonight. Were the Anthony’s Paid A Million Dollars For The Exclusive? Also, News Of A Book And Movie Surface With Similar Price Tags

Oh, the irony!

In the wake of those claiming to be public relations representatives for the Anthony family accusing Texas Equusearch and Scared Monkeys of profiteering off of missing persons cases, sources close to the Caylee Anthony investigation have informed us of a series of high-dollar financial deals struck with the Anthony family regarding the case.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/05/abcs-2020-looks-into-the-caylee-anthony-case-tonight-were-the-anthonys-paid-1000000-for-the-exclusive-also-news-of-a-book-and-movie-surface-with-similar-price-tags/

Sorry to bring this forward from so far back but I am a newish monkey and where could they possibly be thinking that TES and SM is profitting from this???  Is there some kind of fundraiser I should be in, should I have given money to sign up? Have I recieved any solicitation from SM? Uhm  So why are they smearing monkeys and Tim ( who would blog here I am sure if there weren't so many kids missing!)?  Ok rant over.... any theories as to why we are mentioned?

Now HOW did the Monkeys get pulled into spindy world???

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: February 20, 2009, 12:05:47 AM »

O/T

Yeah I'm having the same shaky screen and have for a couple days.  I've let Dugga know.  Personally, I don't care for Firefox and prefer IE.  IMO one should not have to change browsers.

I always use Firefox..

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: February 20, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »

Oh, the irony!

Now HOW did the Monkeys get pulled into spindy world???

Oh what the hell.... I need a drink! I pulled this from page 12-14 on this thread yet when I look at the date it is for September 5, 2008. So this is old news, I missed it sorry for any confusion but apparently I am not the only one... I don't think, am I 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #550 on: February 20, 2009, 12:10:56 AM »

I am having the shaky screen also. I tried Mozilla and didn't like it so I switched back

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #551 on: February 20, 2009, 12:11:47 AM »

hey... way behind... someone able to give me cliff notes on what was in the doc dump?
i know about the diary... but not much... (why oh why would that dolt keep a DIARY? DOPE fool SIMPLETON)

i know about the stickers... the syringe.. few other things.. but any help to catch up would be VERY MUCH appreciated...
I think that was the most shocking things. 

thx always! i will watch NG and or GRETA

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: February 20, 2009, 12:12:43 AM »

Okay...now I am really embarrassed. I have maintained that the defense team and not the A's are the one's making big money..So ABC is really paying them big money and they will funnel it to the defense. I am really mad

Carmen
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: February 20, 2009, 12:12:48 AM »

Hi everyone, thanks much for all the updates and info..I am one of the Monkeys still on dial up... S I G H .....

I was just thinking that KC has lots to worry about now, lots of stuff coming her way, a major trainwreck headed right towards her. But even with all that's coming, the thing she can never prepare herself for is the day when she will have to face Caylee again. I truly believe that before she faces the firey gates of Hell and Satan himself, she will have to face her little daughter again. I wonder how she will explain to Caylee why her Mommy didnt love her enough to want to keep her, why she didnt just let Nana and Jo Jo have her so she wouldnt have to die, why she didnt even feel bad about hurting her, and taking her life. I am sure these things wont bother KC now, dont even cross her mind....but when the day actually comes I dont think she's gonna feel quite so smart then.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: February 20, 2009, 12:24:53 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18753750/detail.html

Source: Anthony's Reaction To Remains Taped

POSTED: 5:57 pm EST February 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators arranged to videotape Casey Anthony's reaction in jail when she learned that a child's remains were found near her family's home, a source told WESH 2 News exclusively on Thursday.

Anthony doubled over twice and appeared to hyperventilate, according to the source who has seen the tape.

Investigators say the tape shows Anthony's consciousness of guilt, because it was days before the remains were identified as her daughter Caylee.

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing reported Thursday that Casey Anthony was purposefully taken to a jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.

It was more than a week before the remains were identified as Caylee, who was reported missing last July.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial later this year.

I wanna see it. 

She was limbering up to be able to reach her ass to kiss it good-by.  IMO

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: February 20, 2009, 12:35:04 AM »

Today
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #107
« Reply #1005 on: February 18, 2009, 07:57:49 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on February 18, 2009, 07:54:09 PM
Quote from: SunnyinTX on February 18, 2009, 07:41:32 PM
I am wondering why in the hell the other meter reader took that damn snake home and put it in his fridge freezer?  FREAKY!!!

OMG I was wondering that also, who does that? Also I would like to know and maybe I misunderstood, that Disney bag that was found at the scene with the white substance in the gatorade bottle with the syringe in it, was that Casey's or was it some random bag that someone threw there?

Guess you guys are city folks.  My son would put it in freezer, defrost it and eat it.

I just wanted to comment on this post from the last thread. Today, your post made me smile because my grown son hunts venomous snakes for milking, and also for making hat bands. A year or so ago their frig went on the blink and he brought over a bag of stuff wrapped in foil to put in my freezer until they got a new one. When he came to get the stuff a few days later I asked him what the heck it was, the foil was shaped so odd. He was nice enough THEN to tell me it was a few snakes he had put in the freezer until he had time to skin them and get them ready to make hat bands.          

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: February 20, 2009, 12:49:41 AM »

SunnyinTX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: February 18, 2009, 08:09:09 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Today on February 18, 2009, 07:57:49 PM
I am wondering why in the hell the other meter reader took that damn snake home and put it in his fridge freezer?  FREAKY!!!

OMG I was wondering that also, who does that? Also I would like to know and maybe I misunderstood, that Disney bag that was found at the scene with the white substance in the gatorade bottle with the syringe in it, was that Casey's or was it some random bag that someone threw there?

Guess you guys are city folks.  My son would put it in freezer, defrost it and eat it.

...surely your son is single 

I apologize for commenting on posts from the LAST thread, but I just couldnt resist responding....
A long time back when my son was single, he had rented an old OLD place way out in the country. I went out to see him one evening and when I pulled up the front door was standing open so I walked on in. I saw him standing at the back door with his gun on his shoulder, then heard him shoot. I asked him what in the world he was doing, and his answer was that he was shooting dinner  LOL   it was a squirrel.
The poster who said that single guys are a different breed was SO right!!   LMAO

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: February 20, 2009, 12:49:59 AM »

Today
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1005 on: February 18, 2009, 07:57:49 PM » 

I just wanted to comment on this post from the last thread. Today, your post made me smile because my grown son hunts venomous snakes for milking, and also for making hat bands. A year or so ago their frig went on the blink and he brought over a bag of stuff wrapped in foil to put in my freezer until they got a new one. When he came to get the stuff a few days later I asked him what the heck it was, the foil was shaped so odd. He was nice enough THEN to tell me it was a few snakes he had put in the freezer until he had time to skin them and get them ready to make hat bands.          

EWWWW...Aren't boys sumthin else
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: February 20, 2009, 12:51:31 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18753750/detail.html

Source: Anthony's Reaction To Remains Taped

POSTED: 5:57 pm EST February 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators arranged to videotape Casey Anthony's reaction in jail when she learned that a child's remains were found near her family's home, a source told WESH 2 News exclusively on Thursday.

Anthony doubled over twice and appeared to hyperventilate, according to the source who has seen the tape.

Investigators say the tape shows Anthony's consciousness of guilt, because it was days before the remains were identified as her daughter Caylee.

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing reported Thursday that Casey Anthony was purposefully taken to a jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.

It was more than a week before the remains were identified as Caylee, who was reported missing last July.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial later this year.

I wanna see it. 

She was limbering up to be able to reach her ass to kiss it good-by.  IMO

HOLY CR@P I THINK YOU'RE RIGHT 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: February 20, 2009, 12:55:45 AM »

O/T

Ha ha, is your last question a rhetorical one? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.