May 28, 2024, 05:22:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336064 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 20, 2009, 12:55:48 AM »

Damn!Damn! And triple damn!! Why did LE stop the DC interview tape on page 75 JUST shen DC was going to spill the name of the person who told him he shouldn't call 911 if he found anything?? He just got through saying "I'll tell you who it was right now" or something to that effect and LE said "Do you want to stop for a while?"

Never mind. I read back and answered my own question. They stopped and went off the record because DC was worried about privilege issues. The only person that could claim privilege as a result of DC's working for him, would be Baez. That's why LE went over and over about when DC's contract with Baez was terminated and when his contract with KC (DC seemed to imply that they were two separate things) was terminated. 
But DC continued to say he still had a contract with Casey up to the point of the interview.........so, honey can't be sticker than that!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: February 20, 2009, 01:00:31 AM »

Something I caught in the documents.

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: February 20, 2009, 01:00:55 AM »

Damn!Damn! And triple damn!! Why did LE stop the DC interview tape on page 75 JUST shen DC was going to spill the name of the person who told him he shouldn't call 911 if he found anything?? He just got through saying "I'll tell you who it was right now" or something to that effect and LE said "Do you want to stop for a while?"

It was Cindy.................bet on it.

Just before the interview tape stopped there was muttering about privilege.  It could be not only J Baez (most esteemed) but also any of his contracted clients.  If those PI contracts are privileged it includes Ant family AND KC.  If CA, then confirmation is off the record.  If so, also contradicts info in lines above as told by Dominic C (of course that is what to do, she said, call 911 blah blah).

I would like to know your chain of reasoning for deciding on CA vs. JB or even KC still contracted for services of PI.

Aside: I may have earned my first "merit badge" at another site.  Is it a sign when cannot return pms?  I think I know. : )

Sorry monkeys!

As treat I can supply a fake parody of letter from KC to LA.  : )
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: February 20, 2009, 01:09:26 AM »

O/T

Klaas,  Hi I was online here and recd a message in the middle of my screen something about a server and call an 800 number. I disconnected and then came back on line.  Any idea what that was?
On that note, is anyone else having shaky screen syndrome or should I just lay off the sauce?

I could use some sauce . I was on Int. Exp. earlier and had same problem. Switching to MOzilla cured it , hth.

Yeah I'm having the same shaky screen and have for a couple days.  I've let Dugga know.  Personally, I don't care for Firefox and prefer IE.  IMO one should not have to change browsers.
Me too.  It seems to have to do with the side bar headlines changing, then my screen shakes.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #564 on: February 20, 2009, 01:09:29 AM »

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

I think that info was in the docs in the link I posted lastnight where a list of spindys meds were at.. I *think* that is where I seen that.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: February 20, 2009, 01:11:17 AM »

Don't know the page and am about to head to the monkey bunky, but there are many STD's that can be transferred to a child even at birth. 
With casey as her mother..................well, you can take it from there!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: February 20, 2009, 01:13:58 AM »

I don't recall it/but am not up on all the details anyhow.  What type of STDs is it prescribed for?

Is there a doctor's name included there?  I should think if it were prescribed for an STD a responsible doc would have reported it to CPS.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: February 20, 2009, 01:17:06 AM »

I found this.
http://adc.bmj.com/cgi/content/extract/92/9/823

Gentamicin is frequently used to treat UTI in children because of experience ... Specifically, the use of OD versus TD dosing of gentamicin in children with ...
adc.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/92/9/823 - Similar pages -

I can not get the entire article, but do agree,from what I am finding on google,it is odd to give a toddler this medication.

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: February 20, 2009, 01:18:23 AM »

Hello?

Granted, breaking in on convo, but 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 20, 2009, 01:19:09 AM »

I don't recall it/but am not up on all the details anyhow.  What type of STDs is it prescribed for?

Is there a doctor's name included there?  I should think if it were prescribed for an STD a responsible doc would have reported it to CPS.

We also have to remember where spindy was working..could a nice doc have done a favor for her? she was known to take Caylee to work with her or KC drop Caylee off at sin sin work...

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #570 on: February 20, 2009, 01:21:04 AM »

I found this.

Gentamicin is frequently used to treat UTI in children because of experience ... Specifically, the use of OD versus TD dosing of gentamicin in children with ...

I can not get the entire article, but do agree,from what I am finding on google,it is odd to give a toddler this medication.

i dont see it listed to caylee.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: February 20, 2009, 01:23:25 AM »

TURBO!  (ahem)

Had a question per DCasey interview and privilege.  And why you think CA and not Baez, etc.

Otherwise, what's up?  I really don't want to talk about STD too much.

What I would really like to see: video of KC knowing her reaction to remains discovery was taped.  hahahahahha.  Bet she blew her stack on that one!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: February 20, 2009, 01:24:38 AM »

Hi Monkeys! Just got done reading all the posts since last night, wow.  All caught up, and not sure my poor tired Monkey eyes (and brain) are ready for another doc dump, but Desi says....  Bring it on, anyway!  Let's roll!

Okay, sorry but I feel the need to say this:  I know I'm not the only Monkey who feels painfully uncomfortable and sad when fellow Monkeys bare their fangs and get their tails tied up in knots, and treat each other with anything other than courtesy and respect... Each and every precious Monkey who comes here has a right to their own opinion and deserves to be heard, as long as they follow the TOS, and far be it from me, an ordinary, relatively new, non-Mod-type Monkey to comment on the comportment of my fellow posters.  IMO, SM is the best crime forum on the net and I feel fortunate to be here. 

But it's not a good place for sensitive, peace-loving Monkeys (like Desi) to be, when the fur -- and the poo -- starts flying. It bummed me out so much tonight, I decided against logging on to say hello.  Many Monkeys do this; I've seen it happen before.  They go underground for awhile.  They hide under the bed until it's safe to come out again.  They feel disturbed by the unnecessary antagonism.  I feel for them! 

But I reconsidered, in the interest of "being part of the solution," so here I am.  I remind myself that all Monkeys' hearts are united in wanting to learn about what happened to Caylee, and wanting to see justice prevail for her sake, right?  We care so much that our emotions sometimes blind us to the feelings of others.  Love the Monkeys!  Monkeys Rule... (Sorry for the OT, but I was feeling upset tonight... Thank you for letting me say so.)

Now, about the Caylee case

Dominic Casey's LE interview made my head spin.  It was beautiful to behold John Allen's and Nick Savage's technique in action.  They totally had him right where they wanted him and controlled the whole thing from start to finish.  It gave me confidence to know that these are the dedicated, expert investigators who are working diligently, relentlessly, for justice for our Caylee.

Dominic must have been sweating bullets!  Lies, subterfuge, spin, contradictions, story-changes, evasion... Repeating questions, stuttering -- I'm surprised he didn't pee his pants and/or break down and cry like a baby!  About the only response he provided directly and truthfully was his name!  LE had him squirming like a pinned insect under a magnifying glass the entire time.  That's what happens when you have sided with evil and greed.  Wonder what else will be revealed in the second one, since this one was such a doozy!

Desi's favorite line from the Dominic Casey interview:

(John Allen:)

Dominic, we know.  We are asking questions we know the answer to, okay?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: February 20, 2009, 01:27:38 AM »

We also have to remember where spindy was working..could a nice doc have done a favor for her? she was known to take Caylee to work with her or KC drop Caylee off at sin sin work...

And one of the things she told LE was that Caylee had never been sick or hurt and was very healthy. That is a very STRONG antibiotic for a child who had NEVER been ill. 

Kind of like no accidents, but the hair dresser took pictures of all the bruises on Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: February 20, 2009, 01:28:12 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html
Found the Gentamicin info page 67

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: February 20, 2009, 01:30:16 AM »

I found this.

It is on down in the search warrant info of what was taken.. page 67 I think

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: February 20, 2009, 01:30:27 AM »

From WebSleuths  (bold by Desi):
Originally Posted by wicky  (View Post)
Investigators removed a box of Gentamicin prescribed for Caylee from the home. This medication may in the form of eyedrops or ointments, but is also given intravenously for infection. HMMM.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: February 20, 2009, 01:30:58 AM »

I think that info was in the docs in the link I posted lastnight where a list of spindys meds were at.. I *think* that is where I seen that.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html Pg 67
lists a box of Gentamicin was taken but no prescribing doctors name on bottle.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: February 20, 2009, 01:31:17 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html
Found the Gentamicin info page 67

Thank you.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #579 on: February 20, 2009, 01:34:37 AM »

I found this.

I looked up the med 'cause it rang a bell in my own life.  It was prescribed many moons ago for one of my absent friends, one of my late dogs. 

It is "buffered" (my word) for opthalmic use in humans etcetera.  Its not difficult to read up on the antiobiotic which admittedly packs a powerful punch. 

Just hunt it out via FDA or WebMd et al.  Yeah, it "treats" a number of bacterial infections.  But I'm not gonna take the leap that Miss Caylee had an STD.

And frankly, I dont give a flying you-know what if the alleged perp had one unless its relevant to the case.

Foggy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.