May 28, 2024, 08:50:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336081 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: February 20, 2009, 01:36:25 AM »

Something I caught in the documents.

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

I think that info was in the docs in the link I posted lastnight where a list of spindys meds were at.. I *think* that is where I seen that.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html Pg 67
lists a box of Gentamicin was taken but no prescribing doctors name on bottle.

That is interesting. Maybe Sin-Sin brought it home to treat her from her drug closet at work.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #581 on: February 20, 2009, 01:36:37 AM »

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

From WebSleuths  (bold by Desi):
Originally Posted by wicky  (View Post)
Investigators removed a box of Gentamicin prescribed for Caylee from the home. This medication may in the form of eyedrops or ointments, but is also given intravenously for infection. HMMM.

GENTAMICIN 0.3% OPHTH SOLN 5ML
GENTAMICIN VIAL 40MG/ML, 2ML VIAL
GENTAMICIN 0.1% CREAM 15GM
GENTAMICIN 0.1% OINT 15GM (TOPICAL)
GENTAMICIN - GENTAK 0.3%OPHTH OINT
GENTAMICIN 0.3% OPHTH SOLN
GENTAMICIN SULFATE POWDER

By searching these web site pages, you agree to our terms and conditions of use.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: February 20, 2009, 01:37:28 AM »

I think that info was in the docs in the link I posted lastnight where a list of spindys meds were at.. I *think* that is where I seen that.

It looks like it is used to treat Pink Eye
http://www.drugs.com/pro/gentamicin.html
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: February 20, 2009, 01:39:21 AM »

Many other jokes (per the truth, ow it must hurt so muchies):

*Paraphrase* of page 37:

JA: Did you send me this email (regarding contracts and terms of clients)?

DC: Yes I did.

JA: Okay. So nobody got into your email account and sent this?  You sent this email as it, as it reads here correct?

DC: I sent that email?

Det Allen also asks about certain spots DCasey was examining, I swear DCasey says "What spots?"  So vague.  Remember he went there 4 times not 3. Youve got to read it.  What a Liar.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: February 20, 2009, 01:39:32 AM »

Given it was in a box, I am wondering if it was the ointment and was for a yeast infection, which given the 3 baths a day and diapers etc is a possibility.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: February 20, 2009, 01:40:02 AM »

I looked up the med 'cause it rang a bell in my own life.  It was prescribed many moons ago for one of my absent friends, one of my late dogs. 

It is "buffered" (my word) for opthalmic use in humans etcetera.  Its not difficult to read up on the antiobiotic which admittedly packs a powerful punch. 

Just hunt it out via FDA or WebMd et al.  Yeah, it "treats" a number of bacterial infections.  But I'm not gonna take the leap that Miss Caylee had an STD.

And frankly, I dont give a flying you-know what if the alleged perp had one unless its relevant to the case.

Foggy

My question was not about any perp, but WHY that particular drug for a toddler.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #586 on: February 20, 2009, 01:44:49 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html
Found the Gentamicin info page 67

I can't get the link to load...not your prob, but dial up here .  Can someone put it up for me please?    .

Thank you.

Foggy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 20, 2009, 01:45:25 AM »

The little I have just read about this drug it sure doesn't look like a normal antibiotic to give a child.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: February 20, 2009, 01:45:32 AM »

Given it was in a box, I am wondering if it was the ointment and was for a yeast infection, which given the 3 baths a day and diapers etc is a possibility.

Could be - as yeast infections are sometimes a form of Chlymidia passed to a baby from the birth canal.  

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: February 20, 2009, 01:46:33 AM »

The little I have just read about this drug it sure doesn't look like a normal antibiotic to give a child.

I wish we had date, but from the way that reads, it was not "prescribed" by a doctor. All the other ones listed had a Dr.'s name on it.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: February 20, 2009, 01:48:23 AM »

Did you happen to notice the TWO Cingular Samsung cell phones and one AT& T Motorola phones from KC's bedroom drawers?

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: February 20, 2009, 01:48:24 AM »

Could be - as yeast infections are sometimes a form of Chlymidia passed to a baby from the birth canal.  

Also, some toddler girls do get yeast infections from not being cleaned properly or BATHED TO OFTEN according to what I have been told...  diapers and not being washed before putting a clean one on and all that....

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: February 20, 2009, 01:49:41 AM »

I do not understand any of the news media taking up for the Anthonys. They were involved in this from the beginning and they tried to use that PI to help them cover this up.  I knew all their "bogus" sighting stories were just that.......LIES to cover for KC.

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for them or Baez??? No one !

What it appears to me is Casey told them or Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? I believe Baez has been the intermediary with his computer between KC and Cindy and that is not allowed. I hope they bust them all for that.

Yesterday it came out that CINDY admitted to investigators when they arrived at the Anthony home after Caylee's remains were found that SHE "SENT SOMEONE" there the month before - at time George was markedly upset & she made him to go to patio with none other than KFN, Dominic Casey & Hoover. Then she showed that "perfect" Caylee room with the Winnie the pooh comforter, but yet when they found the body, it was "suddenly" missing from the bed.

Reading this interview, it spoke volumes to me about what the Anthony scammers knew. I have always said they knew when they got that car and everything from there was "script."

The whole time Cindy was begging for money with the KFN shysters and trying to shame LE to go on a wild goose chase, SHE KNEW!!! and that hacks me off more everyday.

I think you are correct.  Baez will risk a lot but not disbarment.  Has to be wily CA, double talker, forked tongue, etc.  So when DCasey invoking privlege, then client to PI privilge.

Ok, you know that BC is attorney for Ants and Casey.  Make that work.  Not you, him.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: February 20, 2009, 01:50:15 AM »

Did you happen to notice the TWO Cingular Samsung cell phones and one AT& T Motorola phones from KC's bedroom drawers?

I did... she loves her cell phones huh

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: February 20, 2009, 01:52:03 AM »

Those Cingular Samsung phones are what is called a "BlackJack"...........could it be that was the one she claimed she lost?

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: February 20, 2009, 01:53:53 AM »

And yes, Samsung (2 phones) makes a Black Jack (or so I hear).   Other is Motorola.  When arrested, a Nokia.  Jeez.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: February 20, 2009, 01:54:53 AM »

Jinx on a coke, Turbo.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: February 20, 2009, 01:55:15 AM »

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071108193317AAbXGmn
Toddler girl with a yeast infection?

lots of answers and one cause is said to be bubble baths...

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #598 on: February 20, 2009, 01:55:48 AM »

This is what I found...http://www.drugs.com/pro/gentamicin.html
and http://www.healthgrades.com/drug-ratings/drug/information/79491/Gentamicin%20Pediatric

It seems it was most likely used for pink eye which is common in children.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: February 20, 2009, 01:56:36 AM »

Those Cingular Samsung phones are what is called a "BlackJack"...........could it be that was the one she claimed she lost?

I did not know that.. Good catch.. hmmmm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.