May 23, 2024, 03:28:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335248 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2009, 03:05:56 PM »

wow i can really clear a room. not my intention.

Take a shower lately?  Seriously, it must have been your talk of potentila incest in this strange case.  Here's what my sources tell me about incest...

"Incest is the practice of sex between immediate family members, both for procreation and for fun. In layman's terms, it's like when you go to kiss your grandmother goodbye and she slips you the tongue, which is like grosser than gross, until you get into it, and then it's hot.

The practice is a black or white issue, either one seems to be for it, or one seems to be against it. However in a New York Times Poll, most Americans are convinced that Incest is a ritualistic part of the Mormon faith, and therefore are against it.

The purpose of Incest is to please everyone and to annoy the neighbors. It pleases those who practice incest, as well as those who frequently say the word, "incest." The practice is considered Holy in Bible. Adam + Eve = incest. It was universal after God destroyed the Earth with a flood as described in the Biblical book of Genesis, translated as "Who left the water running?" Noah, his wife and kids were the only people left on Earth. Thus all their descendents are the product of incest, reproducing to populate the Earth. No matter what anyone tells you, you are the product of Incest."

I don't know where my source gets their information but I'm somewhat skeptical.

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2009, 03:08:26 PM »

What do you mean Shari? I'm still here! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2009, 03:09:22 PM »

Arrest not related - GPS shows this person was within his home area

Investigators have been in touch with relative to Misty - not saying whether he has a sexual offender history - questioning alot of people

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2009, 03:09:49 PM »

Haleigh -- arrested a sex predator for leaving his "home zone" he is monitored on GPS no direct link to case but not excluding him

he was within his home zone the night she disappeared

I remember you, Caylee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2009, 03:10:17 PM »

Take a shower lately?  Seriously, it must have been your talk of potentila incest in this strange case.  Here's what my sources tell me about incest...

"Incest is the practice of sex between immediate family members, both for procreation and for fun. In layman's terms, it's like when you go to kiss your grandmother goodbye and she slips you the tongue, which is like grosser than gross, until you get into it, and then it's hot.

The practice is a black or white issue, either one seems to be for it, or one seems to be against it. However in a New York Times Poll, most Americans are convinced that Incest is a ritualistic part of the Mormon faith, and therefore are against it.

The purpose of Incest is to please everyone and to annoy the neighbors. It pleases those who practice incest, as well as those who frequently say the word, "incest." The practice is considered Holy in Bible. Adam + Eve = incest. It was universal after God destroyed the Earth with a flood as described in the Biblical book of Genesis, translated as "Who left the water running?" Noah, his wife and kids were the only people left on Earth. Thus all their descendents are the product of incest, reproducing to populate the Earth. No matter what anyone tells you, you are the product of Incest."

you are giving me some great visuals, CC.  Grandma tongue? delicious!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2009, 03:10:47 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2009, 03:15:25 PM »

I have homework to do but can't pull myself away.  It

why would they tell us a sex offender was arrested in connection with the haleigh case, then show a report that he has nothing to do with the case, sheesh!

Today I read an article about that chimp attack and when authorities arrived to kill the chimp, they thought that the disfigured woman was a man because of the degree of damage done to her face and body.  This has truly riveted me for the day

sorry for the OT, but it breaks my heart when people expect animals to behave as people and then crazy stuff like this happens

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2009, 03:17:24 PM »

I was gone for a couple hours, has the forum been loading slowly again?

WELCOME BACK!!

Same jumpy stuff, Klaas. Sticks a little, too. It'll be fine now that you're back. It was just shocked by your absence....

Nice forum  pet, pet, pet

It's ok now............

Mama's home................

Well the "happy pills" are still wearing off so I won't be up to par for a little while yet 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2009, 03:18:58 PM »

CNN reporting someone arrested near Haleigh home

I can not find that anywhere... who and for what??
Now watch this have been answered..... there was just a press conference..... A SO who lives within a mile of the home was taken in custody for violation of his GPS limits.  The sheriff talked out of both sides of his mouth, saying the guy wondered about a mile - his GPS zone is about a mile but then said he doesn't think he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.......then with barely a breath....he won't exclude him.
Footnote:  Misty in Police station for yet another interview and they are talking to her cousin in TN.....
Returning you to the topic at hand...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2009, 03:19:46 PM »

I have homework to do but can't pull myself away.  It

why would they tell us a sex offender was arrested in connection with the haleigh case, then show a report that he has nothing to do with the case, sheesh!

Today I read an article about that chimp attack and when authorities arrived to kill the chimp, they thought that the disfigured woman was a man because of the degree of damage done to her face and body.  This has truly riveted me for the day

sorry for the OT, but it breaks my heart when people expect animals to behave as people and then crazy stuff like this happens

I dunno. I think they said they called the conference because the were getting alot of calls about the arrest, so they called the conference to explain what the arrest was about. Something like that anyway. Yeah, that chimp attack was crazy. They do seem almost human, but they are wild creatures. I feel bad for the lady that was attacked!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2009, 03:20:59 PM »

Now watch this have been answered..... there was just a press conference..... A SO who lives within a mile of the home was taken in custody for violation of his GPS limits.  The sheriff talked out of both sides of his mouth, saying the guy wondered about a mile - his GPS zone is about a mile but then said he doesn't think he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.......then with barely a breath....he won't exclude him.
Footnote:  Misty in Police station for yet another interview and they are talking to her cousin in TN.....

Yeah that was a strange presser. The first question a reporter asked was Why are you holding this conference if he is not a suspect??? Uggghhhh, well, thought you would like to know we actually did something today.....

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2009, 03:20:59 PM »

oh CC I am not the monkey who thought you were a girl way back when you first joined. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2009, 03:21:44 PM »

Well the "happy pills" are still wearing off so I won't be up to par for a little while yet 
Happy pills!?  Oh my you have to share those.  LOL

I hope you get to feeling better here soon.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2009, 03:22:23 PM »

WELCOME BACK!!

Same jumpy stuff, Klaas. Sticks a little, too. It'll be fine now that you're back. It was just shocked by your absence....

It's ok now............

You got happy pills???   

Please say you'll share

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2009, 03:22:40 PM »

Haleigh Spotted in Tennessee?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131741&catid=3

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2009, 03:23:22 PM »

OK, I've got to get a few things done today. See you later!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2009, 03:23:46 PM »

I want to go back to this post by Today from the previous thread. ( don't know how to fix the quotes)
===================================================================

Quote from: Today on Today at 11:51:33 AM

I guess I'm saying that if I had nothing to hide, I'd gladly give up my DNA....
Not having anything to hide and having your DNA on file forever is something else.  What if down the road, Big Brother, decides to use all the information that has been collected on DNA samples to do something you may not agree with.   It's a view many have, just saying. <quote>

That is not the way it works in LE. If the DNA was used for something like this, it does not go into a database. Now if there was another murder or rape out there which someone might considered a suspect, they might compare it to that profile, but in cases like this the DNA is destroyed after use.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2009, 03:23:48 PM »

Haleigh Spotted in Tennessee?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131741&catid=3

Deja vu 

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2009, 03:24:13 PM »

WELCOME BACK!!

It's ok now............

You got happy pills???   

Please say you'll share

Yes, I need some happy pills too!!!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2009, 03:25:04 PM »

ok, monkey monks, time for me to run ... see ya later!

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.