May 28, 2024, 11:20:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336098 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 20, 2009, 02:57:17 AM »

black tarp and play sand. Sand from the sandbox maybe?

Did they find sand?  I missed that if they did.  Maybe she did put her in the sandbox for a few days...oh geez.   
Do they sell replacement sand at JC Penney?  Sears?  Target?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: February 20, 2009, 02:58:00 AM »

Still not answered: who is DCasey protecting (per later law issues and license or contract abridgement): supply reasoning for JB, CA, KC.  BTW, KC still a "client" but no services rendered per PI stuff.

(Desi's comments in BROWN)

"Protecting" -- are you referring to the scramble in his LE interview between him, Conway, and LE regarding "privilege?"  IMO, he may be protecting the whole lot of them!

Here is what I got on contract coverage from the interview:

DC was "already" providing services for George and Cindy at some undetermined time prior to his contract with Baez.

July 29 -- signs engagement letter with Baez, which is in effect till October 1.

September 12 -- signs engagement letter with Casey, which is still officially in effect, but technically he has not "provided any services" for her since October 12, when Baez shut him out by disallowing any further contact with her.

[Oh, don't recall if there was a lapse in the contract with the Anthonys that had to be reinstated after his work with Baez was ended, but don't think so.  I think it may have been continuous coverage.]

Okay, in the Dec. 9(?) email to John Allen, Dominic says he is "not connected with, nor providing services to the defense team."

In the January interview, he is questioned about this, since by his own admission in the interview, he still officially represents Casey.

Allen and Savage got him to state under oath that he hasn't seen Casey or provided her any services since Oct. 12.

Not sure what you were asking, hope that helps.

Why I got t/o?  I gave BB-11 hard time in rumors section, called it bs.  She says in her blog she is not a poster on WS.  After i insulted her investigations per Caylee death cert., she posted news on sticky media section.  Never let it lapse.  She was all the time a member.  She also stole things from posters but presented as her own words: KC prefers a grave (not a garbage bag  kind of quote.  Never even said a person thinks or someone wrote.   

Even though I posted in basement, busted.  Ie, sneaks are there, give her news for her blog....So now she is suddenly a poster just for news.  There all along.  So be aware when someone says that stuff, not a poster they really are.  Aka BB-12.  Liar and theif.

One is not allowed to say that on a board.  Since BB was not a poster, had separate blog, is fair to me.  On her own blog she says not WS poster.

And what is her secret blog?  Horseplay between CA and DCasey.  That is all she knows.  That is all.  Nothing to help convict.

Just sayin.

(I normally do not get involved in topics such as this one concerning BB-11, but if I wanted to, I could provide some corroborating information to back up your account.  I found your comments very interesting considering my own experience and knowledge of BB-11 (Stark).  Yes, she was a poster at WS, I know this for a fact.  And well, as far as other people's words showing up un-attributed in her blogs, er, um..... well -- let's just say I wouldn't challenge that assertion of yours.  That's all I'm going to say.)

I am sorry--this reply or respond format is really hard for me.  There's a lot I do not want to see repeated, etc.

Request:  Help delete repeated content.  Klaas, madame? 

Save this part: what is in 2d part of DCasey interview?  Judge needs time to look per privilege, then we will have it!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: February 20, 2009, 02:59:59 AM »

Did you happen to notice the TWO Cingular Samsung cell phones and one AT& T Motorola phones from KC's bedroom drawers?

And yes, Samsung (2 phones) makes a Black Jack (or so I hear).   Other is Motorola.  When arrested, a Nokia.  Jeez.

It is just very interesting to me that NO ONE including Cindy and Lee knew "anything" about a Blackjack she claimed she had, but yet there were two of them in her cabinet drawer in her room?

Surely Mr. Junior Investigator Lee, who was hot on the trail of the missing blackjack, didn't forget to check the perp's bedroom????

Haha, every other guy in orlando checked her drawers..     
seriously,remeber the jail visit I think it was where they discussed the missing blackjack and he asked if it "was like last time" hmm did she misplace her phone in her drawer before?? or did he mean when she misplaced something out in those woods...or maybe when she buried her pet hamster out there. hmmmm Inspector Lee to the rescue... go go gadget arms....

Code talk?  Casey told Lee she purchased the new (missing) Blackjack in the "bottom left corner" of Orlando...  Where exactly did LE find those phones??
----------
Oh, and aren't you the comedian???
"Haha, every other guy in orlando checked her drawers..    "

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: February 20, 2009, 03:01:50 AM »

Bear with me.

The first thing I wanted to see in the new evidence release was the diary page.  It was like a film or novel introduction.

paraphrase below:

A little worried.....But will be ok.  Take a risk, hope it makes things better.  Never happier.  Etc.

Scan to crime scene.

Intersperse with jaihouse tapes.

Start documentary rolling....

Actually, sorry to repeat:

What I really would like to see is the tape of her knowing we know.  : )

I think you have to start out at least a little prior to the diary..

...show Cindy going to the B'day party cussing out the b'day girl's mom for not showing KC and attention.  

...G&C going to the school..cussing & throwing a tantrum for them not letting KC graduate because she is 1/2 credit short

....going to C's brother's wedding with KC 7 mos prego and denying she is because she is a virgin.

And then you have it from there.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: February 20, 2009, 03:04:37 AM »

goodnight monkeys my little dog wants to go to bed and she wont go without me.     

Hope we get more discovery tomorrow!
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: February 20, 2009, 03:05:22 AM »

Just for fun, one person has put together some imaginary letters.

Do not be alarmed by url.  Funniest one is from KC to LA, in ode-cay Latin-ay. 

http://motherclucker.wordpress.com/category/the-collection-of-letters/

Hey! just fiction!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #646 on: February 20, 2009, 03:08:00 AM »

goodnight monkeys my little dog wants to go to bed and she wont go without me.     

Hope we get more discovery tomorrow!

G'Nite Mtn... sleep well... my one chi is looking sideways at me Smile

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: February 20, 2009, 03:08:11 AM »

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071108193317AAbXGmn
Toddler girl with a yeast infection?

lots of answers and one cause is said to be bubble baths...

Antibiotics knock off gut flora and can result in yeast issues.  That's why one should eat yogurt and such to restore beneficial "bacteria" in digestive system.  Yeast is not a sexually transmitted condition. [/color]

right foggy, that is why I suggested maybe yeast infection.. Bubble baths can also cause them and CA said she gave Caylee several baths per day, so I could understand her developing a yeast infection honestly.

Yes Searching, I'm w/ya.  Sorry to be so behind, but I'll eventually catch up (if I stay up all night).   Blame my dial-up connection

Foggy
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: February 20, 2009, 03:14:26 AM »

Antibiotics knock off gut flora and can result in yeast issues.  That's why one should eat yogurt and such to restore beneficial "bacteria" in digestive system.  Yeast is not a sexually transmitted condition. [/color]

right foggy, that is why I suggested maybe yeast infection.. Bubble baths can also cause them and CA said she gave Caylee several baths per day, so I could understand her developing a yeast infection honestly.

Yes Searching, I'm w/ya.  Sorry to be so behind, but I'll eventually catch up (if I stay up all night).   Blame my dial-up connection

Foggy

I am sorry...I do not understand veneral disease connection with solving case or helping convict alleged perp.

Please see Desi's comments in highlights above. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: February 20, 2009, 03:16:14 AM »

Did you happen to notice the TWO Cingular Samsung cell phones and one AT& T Motorola phones from KC's bedroom drawers?

And yes, Samsung (2 phones) makes a Black Jack (or so I hear).   Other is Motorola.  When arrested, a Nokia.  Jeez.

It is just very interesting to me that NO ONE including Cindy and Lee knew "anything" about a Blackjack she claimed she had, but yet there were two of them in her cabinet drawer in her room?

Surely Mr. Junior Investigator Lee, who was hot on the trail of the missing blackjack, didn't forget to check the perp's bedroom????

Haha, every other guy in orlando checked her drawers..     
seriously,remeber the jail visit I think it was where they discussed the missing blackjack and he asked if it "was like last time" hmm did she misplace her phone in her drawer before?? or did he mean when she misplaced something out in those woods...or maybe when she buried her pet hamster out there. hmmmm Inspector Lee to the rescue... go go gadget arms....

Code talk?  Casey told Lee she purchased the new (missing) Blackjack in the "bottom left corner" of Orlando...  Where exactly did LE find those phones??
----------
Oh, and aren't you the comedian???
"Haha, every other guy in orlando checked her drawers..    "

It is that lil guy on my shoulder,he just wont shut up and gets me into trouble all the time.

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: February 20, 2009, 03:19:12 AM »

Hey! I really don't want to talk about Tiny Tim or misspellings of (K)Nights in White Satin for many pages.  Or nappies or drugs.  Not related. 

Can't we talk about the case and still have laughs?

Aren't there attorneys and csi or psychs here, etc?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: February 20, 2009, 03:19:29 AM »

The little I have just read about this drug it sure doesn't look like a normal antibiotic to give a child.

Forgive me for bringing this forward from a few pages back -- I just noticed something that can clarify an issue several Monkeys have asked about.

In the Anthony-home-pics released yesterday, Caylee's bed is shown without the WTP bedding (and the little doggie is sitting there on Caylee's bed, wondering wth is going on, poor thing!)  This led some Monkeys to discuss whether/why Cindy would have removed the WTP ensemble after the media's camera's were gone; they were speculating or assuming that the WTP bedding was not on Caylee's bed when LE arrived to conduct their initial search on the night after Caylee's remains were discovered. 

But in this list posted by Klaas, from yesterdays docs, it states that the WTP bedding was located ON CAYLEE'S BED  (see item #54 on list).  So, that means the evidence photo was taken by LE AFTER they had removed the bedding as evidence, right?  Many other pics were taken during/after LE's collection of evidence, IIRC.) 

So, even though the photo does not show it, the list places the bedding on Caylee's bed at the time of the search, IMO.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: February 20, 2009, 03:20:35 AM »

Foggy

Not a problem foggy. Please stop banging your head though, you may injure yourself and i enjoy your posts.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: February 20, 2009, 03:22:32 AM »

Probably not connected at all but I did see it glare at me as an odd thing to be within the search grid that was collected...a pregnancy test (Im viewing it on what is to be pg 58)

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: February 20, 2009, 03:24:23 AM »

Probably not connected at all but I did see it glare at me as an odd thing to be within the search grid that was collected...a pregnancy test (Im viewing it on what is to be pg 58)

A lot of this is random stuff, you know.

ta, monks!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: February 20, 2009, 03:26:53 AM »

I don't think George helped himself by the way he told John Allen and the CSI crew goodbye.  Seems like JA took REAL offense by that (rightfully so).  

That DC interview was the most informative document I've read in a long time.  And did you notice they did his "swearing in" before the interview?  And he lied anyway...how dumb is that?  Wonder if Nick Savage & John Allen both being there makes it that he lied to the FBI or OCSO?

George must have been in a really bad mood because his career as a "child-finder, grandfather of a missing grandchild" went POOF when Caylee was found.  He had that "victim" role down pat.

Great observations here.  Sharp as a tack as usual, must be that ciggie you pull on every couple of seconds!

Really appreciate your excellent points, Bluesygram, liked what you said and the way you said it.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: February 20, 2009, 03:29:55 AM »

Could she have been TRYING to get pregnant by Tone so she could "keep" him??? maybe in her twisted little mind, her and Jesse did not work out because Caylee was not his, so maybe she thought if she got rid of Caylee and got pregnant she would have the happy family....

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: February 20, 2009, 03:31:23 AM »

Oh Searching I just wanted to add that I read about the excessive bathing of Caylee by CA some time ago.  If true, shame on her yet again.  Myself, I'm a water baby, DH and DD are too.  Still though, I guess CA would consider us dirtballs, for we've always thought one bath or shower a day was sufficient--and we do real work hereabouts.

Foggy
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: February 20, 2009, 03:32:14 AM »

The little I have just read about this drug it sure doesn't look like a normal antibiotic to give a child.

Forgive me for bringing this forward from a few pages back -- I just noticed something that can clarify an issue several Monkeys have asked about.

In the Anthony-home-pics released yesterday, Caylee's bed is shown without the WTP bedding (and the little doggie is sitting there on Caylee's bed, wondering wth is going on, poor thing!)  This led some Monkeys to discuss whether/why Cindy would have removed the WTP ensemble after the media's camera's were gone; they were speculating or assuming that the WTP bedding was not on Caylee's bed when LE arrived to conduct their initial search on the night after Caylee's remains were discovered. 

But in this list posted by Klaas, from yesterdays docs, it states that the WTP bedding was located ON CAYLEE'S BED  (see item #54 on list).  So, that means the evidence photo was taken by LE AFTER they had removed the bedding as evidence, right?  Many other pics were taken during/after LE's collection of evidence, IIRC.) 

So, even though the photo does not show it, the list places the bedding on Caylee's bed at the time of the search, IMO.

#64 has me a bit curious I must say.. I kind of understand them taking pool chems due to the making of chloroform, can use pool shock/chlorine right? but why take zep degreaser???

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: February 20, 2009, 03:36:22 AM »

Oh Searching I just wanted to add that I read about the excessive bathing of Caylee by CA some time ago.  If true, shame on her yet again.  Myself, I'm a water baby, DH and DD are too.  Still though, I guess CA would consider us dirtballs, for we've always thought one bath or shower a day was sufficient--and we do real work hereabouts.

Foggy

I found it odd that she bathed her so much.. I shower daily but not 4 or more times I mean, I bathed my babies in the morning and at night. The morning so they were fresh after sleeping in diapers all night and at night before bed because well, they slept better and had been sweating in the day and eating and all.. but 4 or more times is a bit much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.