May 28, 2024, 03:39:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 336112 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: February 20, 2009, 09:27:58 AM »

HELLO MONKEY FRIENDS 
Morning QM
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #721 on: February 20, 2009, 09:28:56 AM »

good morning monkeys!

Last night NG was a riot!  Did anyone else think 'ol Mikey Brooks had a bit of a chip on his shoulder?  I wonder what kind of relationships he's had in his life if he can sit there and basically suggest that anyone in a high pressure situation who slips and calls their girlfriend a "B*tch" is somehow a lower class type of person?  And then go on to say, "Well, Nancy, I guess you've been in that kind of relationship"

i know that's not word for word but I was like "Woah! I wonder if she's gonna let Mike guest host again with a comment like that!  Anyone feel me?  Sorry I have had a lot of coffee

I thought he was pizzed at her - and that the comment was "Well I guess you would know since I have no experience" - meaning he had no experience dealing with families during times of crisis. But my hubby thinks it was just a snarky way of saying he did not believe her. Personally, I think NG was probably correct.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #722 on: February 20, 2009, 09:29:17 AM »

good morning monkeys!

Last night NG was a riot!  Did anyone else think 'ol Mikey Brooks had a bit of a chip on his shoulder?  I wonder what kind of relationships he's had in his life if he can sit there and basically suggest that anyone in a high pressure situation who slips and calls their girlfriend a "B*tch" is somehow a lower class type of person?  And then go on to say, "Well, Nancy, I guess you've been in that kind of relationship"

i know that's not word for word but I was like "Woah! I wonder if she's gonna let Mike guest host again with a comment like that!  Anyone feel me?  Sorry I have had a lot of coffee
Actually, I agreed with Mike Brooks and was glad to see him push back. Not all men refer to their wife or gf as a bitch.. alot of couples keep it above the belt when they argue... no man or woman deserves to be cursed at or belittled.. any disagreement should stick to the topic and belittling your partner is the sign of an unhealthy relationship.. imo

Have you ever come home from work to find your child missing?
not trying to be argumentative, and I'm not saying normal people toss a word around like that...But Mike was saying that that his opinion was that the father was Blaming Misty for the disappearance...while nancy was like...

whoa...I am talking about the Haleigh case...in the Caylee room...I didn't even realize I'd made that transition 

more coffee please...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #723 on: February 20, 2009, 09:39:00 AM »

I can't go in there (Haleigh room) ... I knew enough from day one to stay away. I would be banned from SM and probably banned from the internet if I open my mouth in there 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 12:08:22 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: February 20, 2009, 09:44:26 AM »

Saw quite a bit of discussion last night on the 3 cell phones found by LE in KC's room.  If I read the document correctly, these phones were found in the master bedroom nightstand, not in KC's bedroom.

Not sure if it matters either way, but...
I was reading back and saw this discussion too Steel.  I do not want to play "Devils Advocate", but I will say this much, we had a "junk drawer" that had 8 or 9 old cell phones in it.  We upgrade our phones quite often, and my hubs in the job that he has tends to drop them in water if you do not super glue them into his pocket or dashboard of his vehicle.  He never threw them away, until recently, but I am just sayin some people do not know what to do with old outdated crap. 

On a side note, to anyone interested, if you turn in your old current cell phone to your wireless provider they often times will give you a usable credit good towards your upgraded new phone. 

I donate my old ones to the military group that gives them to soldiers to use oversees to text family - there is always such a line to get to a phone during the time they have available that having cells to use is a big help.

O/T, and sorry, but do you have contact info for this group?  I have several old cellphones around that I have been wondering about.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: February 20, 2009, 09:46:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Happy Friday!

I read the D Casey interview this AM and a few things really stood out to me.  I am wondering what you guys/gals think about it.

1.  Why in the hootie h311 was Brad Conway there?  Did I miss something or does he rep D Casey now too?
2.  I loved, loved, loved when JA told D Casey that "we are asking you questions that we already know the answers to". 
3.  I thought the attendance list for the dinner was quite interesting.
4.  JMO...D Casey is soooo doing Cindy Anthony.
5.  GA totally showed his arse in the comment about JA's "fluckin' flunkies".  After all the courtesies extended by LE to the Ants...he goes off like a rocket with that comment...whoa!
6.  I liked how they grilled D Casey about searching for a dead Caylee?  They asked him if he thought he was going to find her "playing in the woods"!  I was interested that LE wanted to know who knew he was out there and what did they think he was going to find!
7.  Also of interest...the questions about "how did his team determine what tips to forward to LE"
8.  JMO...LE is looking to charge members of Team Anthony and D Casey will be key in how they do this OR they are LE is just messing with the Ants big time!
9.  I WANT THE SECOND INTERVIEW! 

Good list.   I thought this interview was revealing.   
It appears that Conway is representing DCasey, too.   Interesting little tidbit, isn't it?!?
I also feel DCasey is "doing" Cindy.  What about the late night walk while they were at the hotel?   hmmm.   
Like you, I'm ready for Part II!     I think I'll go read this one again - see if I missed anything while reading it late last night.

BTW - GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #726 on: February 20, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »

I can't go in there (Haleigh room) ... I knew enough from day one to stay away. I would be banned from SM and probably banned from the internet if I open my mouth in there 

hey monkeys! long time no see! but nothing like a good ol' doc dump with real bombshells to get me back in the cage!! So believe it or not i have only read 90 pages, and it was all krunk, some annie info, and a bunch of lists of caylees little bones, so sad.! I havent even gone back to read the thread, or see where you all are getting your docs from. So yeah...!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 12:09:09 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #727 on: February 20, 2009, 09:52:04 AM »

I heard after Bill O's "Factor" last night that Geraldo would be on tonight's Factor discussing new details on who is Caylee's father.

Keep in mind that is is Geraldo so it's probably much to do about nothing, I just thought it was worth a mention.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: February 20, 2009, 09:55:01 AM »

I heard after Bill O's "Factor" last night that Geraldo would be on tonight's Factor discussing new details on who is Caylee's father.

Keep in mind that is is Geraldo so it's probably much to do about nothing, I just thought it was worth a mention.

Thanks.   I'm setting my tv to tivo it, right now.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #729 on: February 20, 2009, 09:55:43 AM »

Good Morning, thanks for the heads up, I wonder how Geraldo would know this kind of info, if Baez told him, I doubt if he would want it broadcasted, but with this bunch of low lifes who knows?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #730 on: February 20, 2009, 09:56:37 AM »

I'm confused are we getting some docs today as well as next week?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 20, 2009, 09:57:09 AM »

ANYONE HAVE THE LINK SO WE CAN VOTE FOR SM THIS MORNING???  TIA

My monkey is on that Trimm will be the first to provide the link...

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/

Sorry 'Lil Momma.I was outside walking 20lbs of trouble. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 20, 2009, 09:59:31 AM »

I'm confused are we getting some docs today as well as next week?

Hi.   I thought just next week,   but I'd like to see more today!     
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: February 20, 2009, 09:59:47 AM »

ANYONE HAVE THE LINK SO WE CAN VOTE FOR SM THIS MORNING???  TIA

My monkey is on that Trimm will be the first to provide the link...

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/

Sorry 'Lil Momma.I was outside walking 20lbs of trouble. 

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #734 on: February 20, 2009, 10:06:22 AM »

I guess I had better read the Dom Casey stuff.  Any smart monkey have a link to the .pdf file for me?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: February 20, 2009, 10:07:50 AM »

Me too Nut. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 12:10:50 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: February 20, 2009, 10:09:04 AM »

good morning monkeys!

Actually, I agreed with Mike Brooks and was glad to see him push back. Not all men refer to their wife or gf as a bitch.. alot of couples keep it above the belt when they argue... no man or woman deserves to be cursed at or belittled.. any disagreement should stick to the topic and belittling your partner is the sign of an unhealthy relationship.. imo

Have you ever come home from work to find your child missing?
not trying to be argumentative, and I'm not saying normal people toss a word around like that...But Mike was saying that that his opinion was that the father was Blaming Misty for the disappearance...while nancy was like...

whoa...I am talking about the Haleigh case...in the Caylee room...I didn't even realize I'd made that transition 

more coffee please...
I will make this very short. You seem to be a very caring monkey. It may keep things more harmonious here if questions are asked in a less challenging manner. Dont get so personal.. I read yesterday while another caring monkey was diminished in print as a 23 yr old housewife..and while I may disagree with comments made here, I try to stick to the topic and away from personalizing things. It would be nice to see the facts discussed and debated without the personal stuff added, thanks!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: February 20, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »

I guess I had better read the Dom Casey stuff.  Any smart monkey have a link to the .pdf file for me?

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/18750716/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: February 20, 2009, 10:21:19 AM »

Me too Sassycat. 

~ Peter Frampton
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: February 20, 2009, 10:22:29 AM »

Me too Sassycat. 

On the Haleigh thread, they are saying the same thing, only about Haleigh's father.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.