May 23, 2024, 04:37:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 335261 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: February 20, 2009, 04:17:58 PM »

I notice the talk back and forth about the blanket vs. comforter.  I am from Florida, been here pretty much all my life, and let me just say that anything that covers my body is considered a blanket.  LOL  I know what a comforter is, but I still call it my blanket.  So, what I am trying to say is, it might just be a matter of different interpretation of what is written.  The person who logged it in could have been generic about it and wrote "blanket", when the rest of the USA would call it a comforter.
Just throwin that out there for what its worth.  (I even consider a "sheet" to be a "blanket".)

I agree with you dolce I definitely consider anything I cover with a blanket too! When you purchase items at a store though, they generally have different names for different types of blankets. Like quilt, comforter, bedspread, electric, throw, fleece, receiving blanket. To me they are all different types of blankets with different names, but all blankets nontheless! Anyway, I don't think the blanket left w/ Caylee was the one we see w/CA in Caylees room. Of course, I have no idea though, but we do know there was atleast one other Pooh blanket Caylee had which appears to be a fleece Pooh blanket that's in the pic w/KC.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: February 20, 2009, 04:19:51 PM »

If you are talking about the picture of Cindy in the 6 page or so layout in People Mag that bear is a different color than the one at memorial. The one at memorial was more of a champagne/beige color and the one in the magazine is more gold/orangey color. The one Cindy is with seems to be the one she was pictured carrying to church after body found.

CA People Magazine link:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20221650,00.html

Scroll about 4 pages to the right, than you could click on the pic and it will enlarge it, for anyone who wants a look.

Your good, quietmonkey...thank you. 

You're Welcome! Actually, here is a direct link to that pic:

http://storage.people.com/jpgs/20080811/20080811-750-53.jpg

Thank you...I had seen another picture of CA in this pose, but she had shorts on.  I wonder if they were telling her how to look, etc...for the pic...
I also noticed a pooh blanket on the crib.

That's right, she had on shorts, and in the same interview she had on a skirt.  I wondered at the time why she changed. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #962 on: February 20, 2009, 04:20:12 PM »

I didn't see anything about shoes at the crime site either.  Makes me wonder if that means Caylee was murdered in the home.

me too.....the blanket, the garbage bags, the sticker, the clothes hamper, no shoes..........but I can't put the duct tape in the puzzle....I don;t think the duct tape was a ploy to make it look like a kidnapping...I think it was the method of murder....so where does the duct tape come into play at the house...surely she didn't have it in her night stand drawer.....but something keeps niggling at me about duct tape from the documents and I can't draw it out and I can't go back and read all the documents to find it....but I am relatively sure I read something about duct tape wrapped around something taken from casey's room....damn!!

Hi Sunny,  I am going to have to go back and look but I remember the same thing about duct tape somewhere in the house.  I thought it was a piece of duct tape they found wrapped around a bracket for a shelf, either in the garage or one of the sheds.  I will go back to the docs and look to make sure. 

Before we knew about the duct tape around the skull, I always believed that she either smothered her in rage, or accidentally overdosed her on chloroform.  I totally believe now it was not an accident of any kind and the duct tape was used in the murder, not in a way to cover up.  The heart sticker reminds me of Casey strutting her stuff, before the cameras while out on bail and then even while being shackled.  The heart sticker was her evil way of saying, Caylee was mine, mom, so there!!!  Pure evil.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: February 20, 2009, 04:20:12 PM »

I wonder if LE inspected KC's bed/mattress.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #964 on: February 20, 2009, 04:20:49 PM »

You know how Mushroom head always implied that Horseface would always sprinkle some truth in with her lies, well I came to this conclusion based upon these excerpts from the actual DC transcript:

DC:  The Ritz, is that what it's called the Ritz Carlton was it?  The Ritz Carlton Hotel.

JA:  Okay, uh, what did you guys do after you got there?

DC:  It was a joint...

JA:  Uh...

DC:  ...it was a joint...

JA:  Okay, who joined...

DC:  That would be George, Cindy and myself.

THEY WERE ALL STONED THAT NIGHT!!!

HAHHA

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: February 20, 2009, 04:21:41 PM »

IMO duct tape around the mouth is used to silence someone.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: February 20, 2009, 04:22:06 PM »

Tks Dolce, I thought those wedgies were adorable too    Oopsie, went a bit O/T

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #967 on: February 20, 2009, 04:22:32 PM »

Can any smart monkey please direct me to a good web site to find registered sex offenders in my area?

All of the sites I find either charge, or they are very outdated.  I live in Oregon.  Thanks in advance.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 20, 2009, 04:23:18 PM »

You know how Mushroom head always implied that Horseface would always sprinkle some truth in with her lies, well I came to this conclusion based upon these excerpts from the actual DC transcript:

DC:  The Ritz, is that what it's called the Ritz Carlton was it?  The Ritz Carlton Hotel.

JA:  Okay, uh, what did you guys do after you got there?

DC:  It was a joint...

JA:  Uh...

DC:  ...it was a joint...

JA:  Okay, who joined...

DC:  That would be George, Cindy and myself.

THEY WERE ALL STONED THAT NIGHT!!!

HAHHA

O LUV!  lol    These sewer rats would have to be smokin something because how can the lot of them be this B A N A N A S!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: February 20, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »

Oh surely they did.If Caylee died while on that bed then in all probability her bladder and bowels released.I guess the diaper would have caught that though.It seem's odd to me that Caylee being almost three was still wearing diapers  but I guess I just relate to my own not wearing them at that age so....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: February 20, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »

My fellow monkeys...I have to bow out of the cage for a while and do my grocery shopping...ugggh.
Enjoy your evening.
xoxo
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: February 20, 2009, 04:25:13 PM »

<snipped>

I think she stayed there that night, thinking what to do.
I think the next day (16th) she put her in the trunk or in the sandbox.
Then 18th, backed up in the garage, maybe to dispose of the baby in the yard or to remove Caylee from the sandbox into the trunk.

I have always thought she put Caylee in that sandbox for a time period Puzzler,always.I thought that because George or Cindy would not go out there and flip the cover off for no reason so it was a safe place for awhile...Sad 

I kinda always thought that when G&C cleaned out the car that they maybe placed some of the items they found in the trunk in the backyard (cause they didn't want to put them in the house from the smell). I thought maybe that was how the decomp/odor got in the backyard. Though I think it's very possible she did put Caylee there at some point also.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: February 20, 2009, 04:27:01 PM »

<snipped>

Then 18th, backed up in the garage, maybe to dispose of the baby in the yard or to remove Caylee from the sandbox into the trunk.

I have always thought she put Caylee in that sandbox for a time period Puzzler,always.I thought that because George or Cindy would not go out there and flip the cover off for no reason so it was a safe place for awhile...Sad 

I kinda always thought that when G&C cleaned out the car that they maybe placed some of the items they found in the trunk in the backyard (cause they didn't want to put them in the house from the smell). I thought maybe that was how the decomp/odor got in the backyard. Though I think it's very possible she did put Caylee there at some point also.

Great point QM!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: February 20, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »

Can any smart monkey please direct me to a good web site to find registered sex offenders in my area?

All of the sites I find either charge, or they are very outdated.  I live in Oregon.  Thanks in advance.

Hugs, Magic 

Hey Majic,did you look here?
http://sexoffenders.oregon.gov/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: February 20, 2009, 04:28:53 PM »

My fellow monkeys...I have to bow out of the cage for a while and do my grocery shopping...ugggh.
Enjoy your evening.
xoxo

It's been grand talking with you Blaze! Hurry back!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: February 20, 2009, 04:30:29 PM »

Oh surely they did.If Caylee died while on that bed then in all probability her bladder and bowels released.I guess the diaper would have caught that though.It seem's odd to me that Caylee being almost three was still wearing diapers  but I guess I just relate to my own not wearing them at that age so....

I was surprised at that too...Caylee still wearing diapers....I guess Slore was too busy sloring to teach her how to go potty
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #976 on: February 20, 2009, 04:30:46 PM »

<snipped>

I can see Cindy putting things in the back yard and hosing them off.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: February 20, 2009, 04:32:01 PM »

I was wondering if someone could clarify this for me, Im seeing different reports on the duct tape. 1 report says George, Cindy and Lee's prints not on the tape Casey noticebly missing from the list. Another report says Caseys prints werent on the tape. Do we know for certain if her prints were on the tape or not?

No we don't or at least I don't...

All that was released thus far is that there were no prints of George, Lee or Cindy.   No news about any fingerprints found being Casey's or not, no mention of Casey at all either way

I haven't watched NG for several mights.....has LP been on and dropped anything new.  She hasn't had much on Caylee and LP has not been on.  IIRC LP was the first to drop the casey's prints on the duct tape statement!! yep
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: February 20, 2009, 04:32:28 PM »

This explains how to get them off of the public website.

http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/SOR/faqs.shtml

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #979 on: February 20, 2009, 04:32:45 PM »

I've been gone for awhile.....but we now have audio for the DC interview?!?!?! YAY   

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.