June 16, 2024, 02:41:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337456 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2009, 03:25:12 PM »

oh CC I am not the monkey who thought you were a girl way back when you first joined. 

oh cc, I hate to admit, I may have thought u were of the female persuasion for just one sec.  I don't wear my glasses when I'm online and I should...that's the only reason why...those pics are so dang tiny.  Don't feel bad.  A friend of mine on facebook saw a recent pic of mine and asked me when I was due.  haha.  not pregnant. sheesh.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2009, 03:25:56 PM »

CNN reporting someone arrested near Haleigh home

I can not find that anywhere... who and for what??
Now watch this have been answered..... there was just a press conference..... A SO who lives within a mile of the home was taken in custody for violation of his GPS limits.  The sheriff talked out of both sides of his mouth, saying the guy wondered about a mile - his GPS zone is about a mile but then said he doesn't think he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.......then with barely a breath....he won't exclude him.
Footnote:  Misty in Police station for yet another interview and they are talking to her cousin in TN.....
Returning you to the topic at hand...

Haleigh Spotted in Tennessee?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131741&catid=3

Oh my, I am in Knoxville this week and that restaurant is less than 2 miles from where I am staying. I will certainly be watching for that truck.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2009, 03:26:29 PM »

wow i can really clear a room. not my intention.

What do you mean Shari? I'm still here! 

Here - Multi-tasking!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2009, 03:26:49 PM »

ok, monkey monks, time for me to run ... see ya later!

See ya soon goodnmad!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2009, 03:27:32 PM »

I want to go back to this post by Today from the previous thread. ( don't know how to fix the quotes)
===================================================================

Quote from: Today on Today at 11:51:33 AM

I guess I'm saying that if I had nothing to hide, I'd gladly give up my DNA....
Not having anything to hide and having your DNA on file forever is something else.  What if down the road, Big Brother, decides to use all the information that has been collected on DNA samples to do something you may not agree with.   It's a view many have, just saying. <quote>

That is not the way it works in LE. If the DNA was used for something like this, it does not go into a database. Now if there was another murder or rape out there which someone might considered a suspect, they might compare it to that profile, but in cases like this the DNA is destroyed after use.

Yep that's been said about a lot of things that are now part of a larger government database.  Think TSA for one.  You need to read what I wrote more carefully, I said in the future, as in down the road.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2009, 03:27:47 PM »

I was gone for a couple hours, has the forum been loading slowly again?

hello monkeys

mine is loading fast but it seems it keeps trying to resize the pages I will be reading and then the page moves to resize and it is driving me nuts.
Is this happening to anyone else?

monkey hugs

ME! I thought I had lost my mind!!! well, still no promise I didn't lose it but not for this reason! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2009, 03:28:27 PM »

ok, monkey monks, time for me to run ... see ya later!

See ya soon goodnmad!

too cute 

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2009, 03:30:39 PM »

hello monkeys

mine is loading fast but it seems it keeps trying to resize the pages I will be reading and then the page moves to resize and it is driving me nuts.

monkey hugs

ME! I thought I had lost my mind!!! well, still no promise I didn't lose it but not for this reason! 

ME TOO!! I thought it was just my computer till I realized it only happened on this site! It's driving me nutz too!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2009, 03:30:42 PM »

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »

Take a shower lately?  Seriously, it must have been your talk of potentila incest in this strange case.  Here's what my sources tell me about incest...

"Incest is the practice of sex between immediate family members, both for procreation and for fun. In layman's terms, it's like when you go to kiss your grandmother goodbye and she slips you the tongue, which is like grosser than gross, until you get into it, and then it's hot.

The practice is a black or white issue, either one seems to be for it, or one seems to be against it. However in a New York Times Poll, most Americans are convinced that Incest is a ritualistic part of the Mormon faith, and therefore are against it.

The purpose of Incest is to please everyone and to annoy the neighbors. It pleases those who practice incest, as well as those who frequently say the word, "incest." The practice is considered Holy in Bible. Adam + Eve = incest. It was universal after God destroyed the Earth with a flood as described in the Biblical book of Genesis, translated as "Who left the water running?" Noah, his wife and kids were the only people left on Earth. Thus all their descendents are the product of incest, reproducing to populate the Earth. No matter what anyone tells you, you are the product of Incest."

I don't know where my source gets their information but I'm somewhat skeptical.

Well, I grew up and have always lived in the South. When my ancestors considered a marriage, cousins were always first choice to keep the family blood line "pure."  Brother & sisters were totally taboo and considered trashy, as were father/ daughter. Those there things the slaves and share croppers did, but never the "proper" families.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2009, 03:30:56 PM »

I want to go back to this post by Today from the previous thread. ( don't know how to fix the quotes)
===================================================================

Quote from: Today on Today at 11:51:33 AM

I guess I'm saying that if I had nothing to hide, I'd gladly give up my DNA....
Not having anything to hide and having your DNA on file forever is something else.  What if down the road, Big Brother, decides to use all the information that has been collected on DNA samples to do something you may not agree with.   It's a view many have, just saying. <quote>

That is not the way it works in LE. If the DNA was used for something like this, it does not go into a database. Now if there was another murder or rape out there which someone might considered a suspect, they might compare it to that profile, but in cases like this the DNA is destroyed after use.

Yep that's been said about a lot of things that are now part of a larger government database.  Think TSA for one.  You need to read what I wrote more carefully, I said in the future, as in down the road.

interesting perspective!  I certainly would never want a "barcode tattoo" of all my info on my wrist (or something like that).  Good reason to not want to take a dna test. IMO, Lee should have stated something about this reasoning, tho.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2009, 03:32:05 PM »

hello monkeys

monkey hugs

Use Monzilla Foxfire browser and you won't have that problem or pop ups loading.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2009, 03:33:07 PM »

Good AFternoon Monkeys....Is it safe to say anything in the new cage?  Island Monkey so sorry to hear about your Dad. Will keep him in my prayers.
 Sorry to all the Monkeys losing their jobs.Will keep you in my prayers.

Thought the Dom C. interview was very enlightening. When he asked for them to turn off tape...I sure hope he told them who wanted him not to call 911.After Cindy's statement in the documents about having someone out there in Nov. I feel sure it was one of the Ant's on the phone with him. I also noticed in the docs. that the FBI said secondary test were being run and results would be in next batch of evidence.

Going back to lurking and reading. Hope everyone has a great afternoon.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2009, 03:34:10 PM »

Take a shower lately?  Seriously, it must have been your talk of potentila incest in this strange case.  Here's what my sources tell me about incest...

"Incest is the practice of sex between immediate family members, both for procreation and for fun. In layman's terms, it's like when you go to kiss your grandmother goodbye and she slips you the tongue, which is like grosser than gross, until you get into it, and then it's hot.

The practice is a black or white issue, either one seems to be for it, or one seems to be against it. However in a New York Times Poll, most Americans are convinced that Incest is a ritualistic part of the Mormon faith, and therefore are against it.

The purpose of Incest is to please everyone and to annoy the neighbors. It pleases those who practice incest, as well as those who frequently say the word, "incest." The practice is considered Holy in Bible. Adam + Eve = incest. It was universal after God destroyed the Earth with a flood as described in the Biblical book of Genesis, translated as "Who left the water running?" Noah, his wife and kids were the only people left on Earth. Thus all their descendents are the product of incest, reproducing to populate the Earth. No matter what anyone tells you, you are the product of Incest."

Well, I grew up and have always lived in the South. When my ancestors considered a marriage, cousins were always first choice to keep the family blood line "pure."  Brother & sisters were totally taboo and considered trashy, as were father/ daughter. Those there things the slaves and share croppers did, but never the "proper" families.

It's interesting that you bring this up, did anyone see the recent Diane Sawyer report on Appalachia?  It was heartbreaking and I don't want to say it was "telling" because there has definitely been a lot of dispute over how accurate Diane Sawyer's portrayal was.  A lot of people from that part of the country were very offended by her representation of families from that area.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »

Good AFternoon Monkeys....Is it safe to say anything in the new cage?  Island Monkey so sorry to hear about your Dad. Will keep him in my prayers.

Thought the Dom C. interview was very enlightening. When he asked for them to turn off tape...I sure hope he told them who wanted him not to call 911.After Cindy's statement in the documents about having someone out there in Nov. I feel sure it was one of the Ant's on the phone with him. I also noticed in the docs. that the FBI said secondary test were being run and results would be in next batch of evidence.

Darla - it is safe, just do me a favor and don't say....D .....N.....or A......
That interview is crazy - reading it now....hope we get to see part two!!!!!!! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2009, 03:38:54 PM »

hello monkeys

monkey hugs

Use Monzilla Foxfire browser and you won't have that problem or pop ups loading.
I believe the problem is with the server, that's the reason it says "page not found".  Firefox won't help that.  It has however been reported to help with the pop ups. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2009, 03:39:31 PM »

Is it safe to say anything in the new cage?

No we can only post images from now on:

RIP Sweet Puppy
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2009, 03:47:09 PM »

doobie doobie doooo....no one is posting

lalala...check...check...is this thing on?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2009, 03:47:31 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2009, 03:49:00 PM »

It's interesting that you bring this up, did anyone see the recent Diane Sawyer report on Appalachia?  It was heartbreaking and I don't want to say it was "telling" because there has definitely been a lot of dispute over how accurate Diane Sawyer's portrayal was.  A lot of people from that part of the country were very offended by her representation of families from that area.

Did they look like this?   

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.