June 16, 2024, 05:48:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337993 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2009, 04:26:37 PM »

Oh just bite me!! DISTRAUGHT MY ASS!  Not too distraught to dine in luxury, stroll the grounds of the golf course, sleep in a nice bed....all the while knowing their granddaughter's BONES were found ....OHMYGAWD!  Were they talking with their minister NO!  They were talking to a producer!  I would have had to be sedated for certain.....but not these cretins....they were socializing!  I HATE THESE PEOPLE!  ALL OF THEM!  MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL!!

I knew who posted this before I looked at the avi. 
I second that Trimm.  Our Sunny, boy she has such a way with words.....
Sunny next time, no holding back girl!!

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2009, 04:27:27 PM »

Just curious, but wondering if anyone knows what the word on the street is at WS or any of those other sites that some smart monkeys belong to.  Are they discussing the same stuff with similar/different conclusions?  or am I even allowed to ask about other web forums here?  sorry if i'm not supposed to.  Just curious what others are talking about and not and not a member of any other sites.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2009, 04:27:32 PM »

People have wondered if it was Baez who told Casey not to call 911 right away if Caylee was found.  But, could it have been the ABC producer?  Maybe an offer of mucho bucks?

I thought those same two..either Baez or ABC...MAYBE THEY ARE IN COHOOTS!

I also thought that Dominic had a hard time getting around to the truth..lots of evasion, lots of not understanding, lots of tip-toe'ing.

And it is hard to believe that when someone has a camera in your face at yur back..ah..you don't know it is recording.  Give me a break..he was sent there by Cindy to clear the area and he was going to give her a video blow by blow.  I think the A's figured out long ago , if Casey did this, where the body was ...she gave a lot of clues to Lee they would understand.

And last, but not least..this is the first I heard that Michelle Bart worked for ABC...anyone..anyone?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2009, 04:28:34 PM »

While reading the latest docs I noticed there were a number of photos taken of the remains....surely these will not be released to the public....it upset me to just read each inventory item of a bone....a picture of the bones might make me crazier than I am!!
It was hard for me to look at the laundry bag photo within the latest dump.  I do not think that I can stomach looking at the bones too.  It is so very very sad.  The heart sticker made my heart sink. 

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2009, 04:28:42 PM »

so sweet, thank you trimm.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2009, 04:28:44 PM »

SunnyinTX I'm with you, when one is distraught you aren't enjoying a fine meal and making deals. I believe this interview released today really shows what the Anthony family is really, really like, and it isn't pretty. Again I say, what were the plans for the remains, if D Casey would have found them?
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2009, 04:28:54 PM »

Just curious, but wondering if anyone knows what the word on the street is at WS or any of those other sites that some smart monkeys belong to.  Are they discussing the same stuff with similar/different conclusions?  or am I even allowed to ask about other web forums here?  sorry if i'm not supposed to.  Just curious what others are talking about and not and not a member of any other sites.

Th-Th-Th-That's all folks!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »

Oh just bite me!! DISTRAUGHT MY ASS!  Not too distraught to dine in luxury, stroll the grounds of the golf course, sleep in a nice bed....all the while knowing their granddaughter's BONES were found ....OHMYGAWD!  Were they talking with their minister NO!  They were talking to a producer!  I would have had to be sedated for certain.....but not these cretins....they were socializing!  I HATE THESE PEOPLE!  ALL OF THEM!  MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL!!

at least I am consistent, huh!!  

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2009, 04:30:21 PM »

SunnyinTX I'm with you, when one is distraught you aren't enjoying a fine meal and making deals. I believe this interview released today really shows what the Anthony family is really, really like, and it isn't pretty. Again I say, what were the plans for the remains, if D Casey would have found them?
  I see what you guys are saying and I agree.  I didn't consider things from these same angles, but you're right.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2009, 04:30:31 PM »

no clue, i dont even know what half the initials stand for haha.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2009, 04:32:08 PM »

WS is discussing pretty much the same, a lot of talk about the diary entry, talking about the doc dump, they did dig pretty deep into the guy whose wallet was found at the scene.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2009, 04:32:40 PM »

I second that Trimm.  Our Sunny, boy she has such a way with words.....
Sunny next time, no holding back girl!!

Y'all are funny! OK next time I will use some big words just to impress ya!.....NOT!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2009, 04:33:44 PM »

Ive been saying this forever and a day.   The cover up beyond Casey's sole heinous acts, begins & ends with Cindy.  I posed these questions with this new knowledge earlier this morning:

Why did Cindy send DC there & based on what knowledge, by whom?
Does this not prove that Cindy knew Caylee was dead & that Casey was responsible?
Why didnt Cindy call LE to go to that area if she suspected something could be found there?
Remember DC was reported to have told Hoover that they found Caylee & she was deceased but they had to go get her...
If DC found Caylee's remains, what was Cindy planning on doing with the remains?
DC's excuse of the psychic that Cindy earlier sent a teddy bear to....note the psychic NEVER came thru with proof of her calls to DC to date, why?
Why isnt Cindy (and others) not charged with obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence, lying to LE?

THERE IS NO PLAUSIBLE EXCUSE WHY CINDY SHOULDNT HAVE GIVEN THAT INFORMATION TO LE, be it OCSO and/or FBI.

OUTRAGEOUS!

I don't know, its almost like this family is being protected for some reason. 

Exactly.

I agree.  Why are these people allowed to do things with impunity which would get most of us arrested?  I truly believe that if I were being served with a search warrant and became confrontational I would have a lot more done to me than just be sent out to the back yard.  I think I would find my butt in jail for interferring with a police officer. Cindy has repeatedly tampered with evidence, lied to LE, and covered up for her odious daughter, but she seems to be LE's darling girl.  How can she tell LE that she had someone search where Caylee was found one month previous and no one asks a question?  I should think that LE would want to know why she did this and who her source of information is.  All they did as far as we know is just make a note of it.  I detest that Jane Velez Mitchell person but I would like to raise my finger in the air as she does and yell, "There's somethin' going on here," because IMO there is. And IMO it's something devious.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2009, 04:33:50 PM »

People have wondered if it was Baez who told Casey not to call 911 right away if Caylee was found.  But, could it have been the ABC producer?  Maybe an offer of mucho bucks?

I thought those same two..either Baez or ABC...MAYBE THEY ARE IN COHOOTS!

I also thought that Dominic had a hard time getting around to the truth..lots of evasion, lots of not understanding, lots of tip-toe'ing.

And it is hard to believe that when someone has a camera in your face at yur back..ah..you don't know it is recording.  Give me a break..he was sent there by Cindy to clear the area and he was going to give her a video blow by blow.  I think the A's figured out long ago , if Casey did this, where the body was ...she gave a lot of clues to Lee they would understand.

And last, but not least..this is the first I heard that Michelle Bart worked for ABC...anyone..anyone?
I did not know that M Bart worked for ABC either, I wonder what else we don't know about these low lifes?
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2009, 04:33:52 PM »

no clue, i dont even know what half the initials stand for haha.

WS=websleuths...I was just wondering if our convo here is running somewhat parallel to theirs or any other web forums...I guess I should just get off my lazy monkey butt and join but that takes forever and a day!!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: February 19, 2009, 04:34:27 PM »

Klaas or a photo smart monkey - I saw a pic yesterday of a small garden shovel - and I am reading Dom.Casey interview - on page 18 they talk about the shovel........ do you think Casey left it there?  If so, how close to the body was that shovel?????? 
Also, did they ever find the psychic - Gennette Lucas? 
If that shovel has his prints - NG will get a BOMBSHELL allright!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2009, 04:34:42 PM »

Th-Th-Th-That's all folks!

I'm not a member anywhere else.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2009, 04:34:48 PM »

WS is discussing pretty much the same, a lot of talk about the diary entry, talking about the doc dump, they did dig pretty deep into the guy whose wallet was found at the scene.

thank you!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2009, 04:35:08 PM »

While reading the latest docs I noticed there were a number of photos taken of the remains....surely these will not be released to the public....it upset me to just read each inventory item of a bone....a picture of the bones might make me crazier than I am!!
It was hard for me to look at the laundry bag photo within the latest dump.  I do not think that I can stomach looking at the bones too.  It is so very very sad.  The heart sticker made my heart sink. 

Since these photos couldn't be any worse that the ones from the ME's office, surely they can be held back?   Dolce please email me...use my monkey name with SM in front at A O L  please!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2009, 04:35:35 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18751052/detail.html
Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden Interview

Trim...thanks for the link.....I think I will have to wait til later....my stomach is already upset....this would, I am sure, put me right over the edge (of the commode) puker

That's how I feel Sunny.   I just got home from travelling all day - and the last thing I need to see are those two clowns.   I'll have to wait til later, too.    I'm sure it is the same old bull.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.