June 16, 2024, 04:42:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337813 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: February 19, 2009, 05:29:02 PM »

ABC’s 20/20 Looks Into The Caylee Anthony Case Tonight. Were the Anthony’s Paid A Million Dollars For The Exclusive? Also, News Of A Book And Movie Surface With Similar Price Tags

Oh, the irony!

In the wake of those claiming to be public relations representatives for the Anthony family accusing Texas Equusearch and Scared Monkeys of profiteering off of missing persons cases, sources close to the Caylee Anthony investigation have informed us of a series of high-dollar financial deals struck with the Anthony family regarding the case.

Well this is going to be interesting

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: February 19, 2009, 05:30:33 PM »

Sorry, this is for all those crazy Kool-Aid drinking people:

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2009, 05:31:06 PM »

OMG, Jane Weintraub just said the prosecution has a whole stack of NOTHING!! 

Oh please,      !!!!

They're going to discuss what she just said now on HLN!!!!
She always says that, she is a defense attorney with a huge mouth, when she is on, the tv goes off. I don't think in all the years I've heard her she ever thought anyone was guilty of anything.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 19, 2009, 05:31:15 PM »

Klaas or a photo smart monkey - I saw a pic yesterday of a small garden shovel - and I am reading Dom.Casey interview - on page 18 they talk about the shovel........ do you think Casey left it there?  If so, how close to the body was that shovel?????? 
Also, did they ever find the psychic - Gennette Lucas? 
If that shovel has his prints - NG will get a BOMBSHELL allright!

There did seem to be a shovel/trowel in the photos.  Let me look for it.  It looked pretty new.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-photos-discovery-casey-anthony-021809,0,6752764.photogallery

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: February 19, 2009, 05:31:29 PM »

Anyone else think that Baden and company have been standing in the wings well before the body was found?  They were there in a heart beat which makes me think they had already been on stand by if Caylee's body was found.  Jose new this would be the ending and has been preparing for it since she was rearrested after LP bonded her out..he knew ..either she confessed to him or he finally saw the writing on the wall.

I believe he is the person that told Dominic Casey to not..call LE if he found the body.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: February 19, 2009, 05:32:00 PM »

Klaas or a photo smart monkey - I saw a pic yesterday of a small garden shovel - and I am reading Dom.Casey interview - on page 18 they talk about the shovel........ do you think Casey left it there?  If so, how close to the body was that shovel?????? 

I wondered too about that shovel and why they were taking a picture of it. I thought it looked pretty new, not like it had been out there for 6 months or longer. Is it listed as an item found at the crime scene? I can't remember, there were too many items to remember them all. Does any monkey know???

Probably been answered already, but I read that it was a tool that was used when gathering evidence.   It was shown because there was black plastic stuck to it.
Oh wow - thanks.  BTW - know where you read that?  Though for a minute there we had something!   Not that this case needs more scandal!

I read so much yesterday that I can't remember, but I think it was in the documents somewhere.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: February 19, 2009, 05:34:00 PM »

Oh please,      !!!!

Well doggone it!!!  The Pooh Blanket must belong to Bozo.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: February 19, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »

Okies.. what I don't understand... I saw that interview with Cindy that Greta had, and don't remember AT ALL her saying that the Winnie the Poo blankie was missing. 

Does anyone else?   Am thinking we would have been all over that like white on rice!

We talked about the bedding right after the search warrant!  Monkeys pulled up that pic of Cindy sitting on the floor in front of the bed, blew up those pics and we went over it and over it until pinpointing what that bedding was. 

Why does it seem all of a sudden we now hear that Cindy supposedly said that about the blanket?

Soooooooo.. if Cindy did say that during the interview with Greta, did they cut it when they showed that interview???  And if so, why? 

Can some monkey set me straight on this pleeeeeeeeease?  TIA   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: February 19, 2009, 05:35:33 PM »

Earlier today it was mentioned about a box of papers removed from the A's Attic.

Has anyone found anymore info on this??

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: February 19, 2009, 05:35:50 PM »

I do not understand any of the news media taking up for the Anthonys. They were involved in this from the beginning and they tried to use that PI to help them cover this up.  I knew all their "bogus" sighting stories were just that.......LIES to cover for KC.

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for them or Baez??? No one !

What it appears to me is Casey told them or Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? I believe Baez has been the intermediary with his computer between KC and Cindy and that is not allowed. I hope they bust them all for that.

Yesterday it came out that CINDY admitted to investigators when they arrived at the Anthony home after Caylee's remains were found that SHE "SENT SOMEONE" there the month before - at time George was markedly upset & she made him to go to patio with none other than KFN, Dominic Casey & Hoover. Then she showed that "perfect" Caylee room with the Winnie the pooh comforter, but yet when they found the body, it was "suddenly" missing from the bed.

Reading this interview, it spoke volumes to me about what the Anthony scammers knew. I have always said they knew when they got that car and everything from there was "script."

The whole time Cindy was begging for money with the KFN shysters and trying to shame LE to go on a wild goose chase, SHE KNEW!!! and that hacks me off more everyday.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 19, 2009, 05:36:16 PM »

Oh please,      !!!!

I was watching that.She was breaking down wasn't she?Had a argument for everything.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: February 19, 2009, 05:36:59 PM »

You know KC could say "I did it", then plead not guilty, and all these people would be saying they can't prove she's guilty they've got nothing, it's circumstantial!! It wouldn't matter what evidence they have. Because the evidence they do have they attack or ignore, and any new evidence that surfaces they will do the same thing. I realize they are defense attorneys, but they are human too, aren't they?? Uggghhh, I'm getting that feeling again that I should put myself back in lurk mode.

RIP Sweet Puppy
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 19, 2009, 05:37:47 PM »

I wondered too about that shovel and why they were taking a picture of it. I thought it looked pretty new, not like it had been out there for 6 months or longer. Is it listed as an item found at the crime scene? I can't remember, there were too many items to remember them all. Does any monkey know???

Probably been answered already, but I read that it was a tool that was used when gathering evidence.   It was shown because there was black plastic stuck to it.
Oh wow - thanks.  BTW - know where you read that?  Though for a minute there we had something!   Not that this case needs more scandal!

I read so much yesterday that I can't remember, but I think it was in the documents somewhere.
If anyone finds this - please post it!  Look up at the pics Klaas just posted - there is an evidence flag.  I don't see black plastic on those pics - those are the ones bugging me.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: February 19, 2009, 05:37:48 PM »

Dolce, that's good, and I'm sure Kathi will look into that.
I sure hope she does!  It sends me over the top when I think of those people stealing from the American public under false statements!  Who have they helped with their received donations thus far?  Has any child been found because of anyone from that lot of trash people?  Not that I have seen or have found.

I know that LE must have plenty against the A's for lying under oath and misleadings, but come on already, enough is enough.  Why is this public charade alloud to continue?  I am a Floridian, a tax payer..I want to see sh!t get done dang it!  Put my money to good use already!!!
As a tax payer, a letter writing campaign to your elected officials?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: February 19, 2009, 05:38:32 PM »

Okies.. what I don't understand... I saw that interview with Cindy that Greta had, and don't remember AT ALL her saying that the Winnie the Poo blankie was missing. 

Does anyone else?   Am thinking we would have been all over that like white on rice!

We talked about the bedding right after the search warrant!  Monkeys pulled up that pic of Cindy sitting on the floor in front of the bed, blew up those pics and we went over it and over it until pinpointing what that bedding was. 

Why does it seem all of a sudden we now hear that Cindy supposedly said that about the blanket?

Soooooooo.. if Cindy did say that during the interview with Greta, did they cut it when they showed that interview???  And if so, why? 

Can some monkey set me straight on this pleeeeeeeeease?  TIA   

Seems to me that the Anthony's wanted to make it like they supported Casey, until they had control over the pics, remains, etc.  Now...since that has passed, maybe they are going to put her under the bus.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2009, 05:39:59 PM »

There did seem to be a shovel/trowel in the photos.  Let me look for it.  It looked pretty new.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-photos-discovery-casey-anthony-021809,0,6752764.photogallery

Thanks Klaas - someone said they think that shovel belongs to LE doing the search - we are trying to confirm that..... if we can't, can you freeze that video of Dominic Casey digging behind the house under the pavers to see if this shovel and that one match?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2009, 05:40:00 PM »

Sorry, this is for all those crazy Kool-Aid drinking people:

Did you say something?..............   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2009, 05:40:34 PM »

ABC’s 20/20 Looks Into The Caylee Anthony Case Tonight. Were the Anthony’s Paid A Million Dollars For The Exclusive? Also, News Of A Book And Movie Surface With Similar Price Tags

Oh, the irony!

In the wake of those claiming to be public relations representatives for the Anthony family accusing Texas Equusearch and Scared Monkeys of profiteering off of missing persons cases, sources close to the Caylee Anthony investigation have informed us of a series of high-dollar financial deals struck with the Anthony family regarding the case.

Well this is going to be interesting

I can't find any listing for 20/20 tonight?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 19, 2009, 05:42:29 PM »

Oh please,      !!!!

Her far afield brain is a whole lot of nothing!   OMG she excruciating!   What a negative nellie bitter hag!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2009, 05:42:51 PM »

Oh please,      !!!!

I was watching that.She was breaking down wasn't she?Had a argument for everything.

They have the hair from a dead Caylee.
Next question......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.