June 16, 2024, 07:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338196 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: February 19, 2009, 06:14:26 PM »

Okies.. what I don't understand... I saw that interview with Cindy that Greta had, and don't remember AT ALL her saying that the Winnie the Poo blankie was missing. 

Does anyone else?   Am thinking we would have been all over that like white on rice!

We talked about the bedding right after the search warrant!  Monkeys pulled up that pic of Cindy sitting on the floor in front of the bed, blew up those pics and we went over it and over it until pinpointing what that bedding was. 

Why does it seem all of a sudden we now hear that Cindy supposedly said that about the blanket?

Soooooooo.. if Cindy did say that during the interview with Greta, did they cut it when they showed that interview???  And if so, why? 

Can some monkey set me straight on this pleeeeeeeeease?  TIA   

Seems to me that the Anthony's wanted to make it like they supported Casey, until they had control over the pics, remains, etc.  Now...since that has passed, maybe they are going to put her under the bus.

Ahhhhh.. we could be seeing that in this then.  Good point!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #261 on: February 19, 2009, 06:14:34 PM »

OMG, Jane Weintraub just said the prosecution has a whole stack of NOTHING!! 

Oh please,      !!!!

They're going to discuss what she just said now on HLN!!!!

She is just blowing hot air out her ass...just like Baez and the rest of them Rolling Eyes
  I love you way with words Nut! You make me laugh!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: February 19, 2009, 06:14:44 PM »

don't know if you all read or heard, but someone from the defense team visited Casey in jail today...also a couple more people put money in her jail account.  one was from san diego, my husband joked about our son putting money in there since he did a wire transfer from San Diego today    I gave my husband the stink eye!

That's funny.   

Was Baez in town?    Do you know who it was that saw her?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: February 19, 2009, 06:16:48 PM »

I gotta go make some bananas, I mean dinner. See ya later Monkeys!!

See ya later QM!!     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #264 on: February 19, 2009, 06:17:36 PM »

OMG, Jane Weintraub just said the prosecution has a whole stack of NOTHING!! 

Oh please,      !!!!

They're going to discuss what she just said now on HLN!!!!
Her far afield brain is a whole lot of nothing!   OMG she excruciating!   What a negative nellie bitter hag!
You have described her better than I sure did. No one is ever guilty in her eyes, I don't even know why shows allow her on.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #265 on: February 19, 2009, 06:23:46 PM »

Hey Monkeys, just got home. Can anyone tell me where I can find the Dominic Casey interview by LE? I saw the link in the previous cage, but I don't even want to try and go there. TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: February 19, 2009, 06:26:27 PM »

ABC’s 20/20 Looks Into The Caylee Anthony Case Tonight. Were the Anthony’s Paid A Million Dollars For The Exclusive? Also, News Of A Book And Movie Surface With Similar Price Tags

Oh, the irony!

In the wake of those claiming to be public relations representatives for the Anthony family accusing Texas Equusearch and Scared Monkeys of profiteering off of missing persons cases, sources close to the Caylee Anthony investigation have informed us of a series of high-dollar financial deals struck with the Anthony family regarding the case.

Well this is going to be interesting

I can't find any listing for 20/20 tonight?
I found it listed for Friday night.  Is it a weekly show?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/05/abcs-2020-looks-into-the-caylee-anthony-case-tonight-were-the-anthonys-paid-1000000-for-the-exclusive-also-news-of-a-book-and-movie-surface-with-similar-price-tags/

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: February 19, 2009, 06:26:52 PM »

I don't understand - maybe someone can clarify this for me -    Why wasn't the other interview from DCasey released?  I'm just now starting to read the first one.  Won't they both be released eventually?    I wonder why the judge is holding back on the other one?     Isn't it the SA Office that decides what goes out  - and not the judge?   I'm missing something.     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: February 19, 2009, 06:28:25 PM »

Hey Monkeys, just got home. Can anyone tell me where I can find the Dominic Casey interview by LE? I saw the link in the previous cage, but I don't even want to try and go there. TIA JSM 

Here you go.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18750982/detail.html

luvmyson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: February 19, 2009, 06:28:32 PM »

wow i can really clear a room. not my intention.

Take a shower lately?  Seriously, it must have been your talk of potentila incest in this strange case.  Here's what my sources tell me about incest...

"Incest is the practice of sex between immediate family members, both for procreation and for fun. In layman's terms, it's like when you go to kiss your grandmother goodbye and she slips you the tongue, which is like grosser than gross, until you get into it, and then it's hot.

The practice is a black or white issue, either one seems to be for it, or one seems to be against it. However in a New York Times Poll, most Americans are convinced that Incest is a ritualistic part of the Mormon faith, and therefore are against it.

The purpose of Incest is to please everyone and to annoy the neighbors. It pleases those who practice incest, as well as those who frequently say the word, "incest." The practice is considered Holy in Bible. Adam + Eve = incest. It was universal after God destroyed the Earth with a flood as described in the Biblical book of Genesis, translated as "Who left the water running?" Noah, his wife and kids were the only people left on Earth. Thus all their descendents are the product of incest, reproducing to populate the Earth. No matter what anyone tells you, you are the product of Incest."

I don't know where my source gets their information but I'm somewhat skeptical.

Well, I grew up and have always lived in the South. When my ancestors considered a marriage, cousins were always first choice to keep the family blood line "pure."  Brother & sisters were totally taboo and considered trashy, as were father/ daughter. Those there things the slaves and share croppers did, but never the "proper" families.

I am from the South also and I hate to say it but even the "proper" families were guilty of mix & match....they just never got caught....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2009, 06:28:47 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18753750/detail.html

Source: Anthony's Reaction To Remains Taped

POSTED: 5:57 pm EST February 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators arranged to videotape Casey Anthony's reaction in jail when she learned that a child's remains were found near her family's home, a source told WESH 2 News exclusively on Thursday.

Anthony doubled over twice and appeared to hyperventilate, according to the source who has seen the tape.

Investigators say the tape shows Anthony's consciousness of guilt, because it was days before the remains were identified as her daughter Caylee.

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing reported Thursday that Casey Anthony was purposefully taken to a jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.

It was more than a week before the remains were identified as Caylee, who was reported missing last July.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial later this year.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: February 19, 2009, 06:29:56 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Transcript%201%20of%20Dominic%20Casey%20(3).pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
luvmyson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: February 19, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »

I especially think it's funny that Lee (CMA, sob, sob, smack, smack) ordered a steak for Baez as if he were some kind of big spender and it was all on ABC's tab.  This guy never had two nickles to rub together--in fact, the whole bunch of them never had two nickles to rub together. Bunch of bloodsuckers feeding off of Caylee's body.

I wish there had been a body left before it was found......
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: February 19, 2009, 06:30:27 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators arranged to videotape Casey Anthony's reaction in jail when she learned that a child's remains were found near her family's home, a source told WESH 2 News exclusively on Thursday.

Anthony doubled over twice and appeared to hyperventilate, according to the source who has seen the tape.

Investigators say the tape shows Anthony's consciousness of guilt, because it was days before the remains were identified as her daughter Caylee.

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing reported Thursday that Casey Anthony was purposefully taken to a jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.

It was more than a week before the remains were identified as Caylee, who was reported missing last July.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting trial later this year.

GOOD GOOD GOOD !!!!     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 19, 2009, 06:30:45 PM »

don't know if you all read or heard, but someone from the defense team visited Casey in jail today...also a couple more people put money in her jail account.  one was from san diego, my husband joked about our son putting money in there since he did a wire transfer from San Diego today    I gave my husband the stink eye!

thanks for the news...I hadn't heard any of it!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2009, 06:32:21 PM »

I wanna see it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #276 on: February 19, 2009, 06:32:56 PM »

Nanny nanny boo boo WE GOT YOU!!!!! 

Disclaimer:  Nothing against Nanny's or Boo's.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 19, 2009, 06:34:37 PM »

HOLEY MOLEY!!  Slick!  I love it!!  First time she reacted to anything...cause the bitch knew her ass was gone!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #278 on: February 19, 2009, 06:35:53 PM »

Nanny nanny boo boo WE GOT YOU!!!!! 

Disclaimer:  Nothing against Nanny's or Boo's.   

Will we get to see this tape???? That would be greeeaaatt

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #279 on: February 19, 2009, 06:36:22 PM »

thanks for the news...I hadn't heard any of it!
Maybe Casey needed the funds to buy some Depends from all the sh!ttin in her pants she is doing with all of this new evidence! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.