June 16, 2024, 01:58:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337337 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: February 19, 2009, 09:14:33 PM »

Night monkeys, PLEASE be nice tonight. JSM wants to see a calm cage in the morning. Klaas could you please post the valium kitty if the cage goes to fighting tonight? TIA JSM

Will do! Have a good night.   
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 19, 2009, 09:15:25 PM »

I'm on page 27. DC being interviewed about how many psychic tips he got. LE is pressing for details on the 6 he mentioned.
DC: I'm not saying there's specifically 6, so let's clarify that. I'm saying about...
JA: About?Okay.
DC: ...about half a dozen

The guy needs a keeper not a lawyer. LE is making mincemeat out of him so far. It's hilarious reading !
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: February 19, 2009, 09:16:16 PM »

Thanks for posting that video, Klaas!     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: February 19, 2009, 09:17:29 PM »

I'm on page 27. DC being interviewed about how many psychic tips he got. LE is pressing for details on the 6 he mentioned.
DC: I'm not saying there's specifically 6, so let's clarify that. I'm saying about...
JA: About?Okay.
DC: ...about half a dozen

The guy needs a keeper not a lawyer. LE is making mincemeat out of him so far. It's hilarious reading !

I was just reading that.    No wonder he hangs out with the A's.  They are all liars!    It is rather funny.   So obvious that he is lying.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #464 on: February 19, 2009, 09:17:36 PM »

cover eyes

His jacket looks like it is made out of Budweiser labels. 
It's Budweiser label fabric.
Thanks No Rose, was that the fashion back in the day? Oh nevermind, you aren't that old. Would Boo remember if men wore beer fabric suits back in the day?

I have absolutely no idea. When I was a kid in the 70's it was blue jeans, Jean jackets and those stupid faux silk shirts. I don't remember any beer label clothes. Tiny tim was an old guy by the time I knew who he was. All I remember is my Grandma watching him on tv with her mouth hanging open not saying a word!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #465 on: February 19, 2009, 09:19:06 PM »

I just had a thought we should  all send Cassey a letter telling her how Cindy is going to make $$$$$$$$$$ selling her story. This should give her some sleepless nights. 

I will if you will...
give me a address I will, Why not.

I'm not good for much,but I could write a little note.

Go ahead, make her day- just point out that Cindy is raking in millions$$ and Casey is in the slammer...

It is ironic isn't it that KC's hatred of Cindy is what started this whole thing- I have always felt that she killed Caylee just to hurt Cindy. She was sick of her controlling her life and yet couldn't do anything to get away from her.
Caylee was what was restricting her from leaving the home. 
Now she sits in jail and Cindy is making a small fortune off her and still controlling things.

OMG, first of all I am def. writing her. And the irony is incredible...and I will point that out to her in the letter, as we all should!    

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #466 on: February 19, 2009, 09:21:11 PM »

O/T 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sOjso0rPncc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/sOjso0rPncc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh Thanks Klaas, I will have nightmares tonight. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: February 19, 2009, 09:23:45 PM »

Night monkeys, PLEASE be nice tonight. JSM wants to see a calm cage in the morning. Klaas could you please post the valium kitty if the cage goes to fighting tonight? TIA JSM

Good night!    BTW - I also got stuck watching Hee Haw and L. Welk as a child.    But, hey - we turned out OK!     
  Funny thing is, I watch LW reruns on PBS. Hated him as a kid, but unfortunately I am getting old and watch him now that he has been dead for years. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: February 19, 2009, 09:26:38 PM »

Seriously, what is it with this family that has attracted so many dishonorable and deplorable people to the family.  Talk about coming out of the woodwork!  Look at all of these people that are willing to lie, cover up and distort the truth.  Evil attracts evil.

Very true....but this family has been "falling" for casey's lies and covering up for her for a very long time...I would venture to say for most of her life.
So it's not odd for them to be taken advantage of and lied to, b/c KC has been doing it for years....they hear what they want to hear and believe what they want to believe. So in a sick way, they're perfect targets

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: February 19, 2009, 09:26:56 PM »

cover eyes

His jacket looks like it is made out of Budweiser labels. 
It's Budweiser label fabric.
Thanks No Rose, was that the fashion back in the day? Oh nevermind, you aren't that old. Would Boo remember if men wore beer fabric suits back in the day?

I have absolutely no idea. When I was a kid in the 70's it was blue jeans, Jean jackets and those stupid faux silk shirts. I don't remember any beer label clothes. Tiny tim was an old guy by the time I knew who he was. All I remember is my Grandma watching him on tv with her mouth hanging open not saying a word!! 
I remember my Grandma turning the channel during the Sonny and Cher show, cause she said Cher was naked.  Nitey night Boo and all Monkeys. NO MORE TINY TIM

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: February 19, 2009, 09:27:36 PM »

I wonder who was the person who wanted Dc to do something different besides call 911 if Caylee was found deceased? Hope we dont have to wait till the trial to find out!     
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #471 on: February 19, 2009, 09:28:32 PM »

HLN just reported we might get another doc dump tomorrow!!

WOO HOO !!! Now I can be even more behind !!

Ain't it the truth !!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: February 19, 2009, 09:30:44 PM »

Goodnight Monks! see y'all manana 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: February 19, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »

I do not understand any of the news media taking up for the Anthonys. They were involved in this from the beginning and they tried to use that PI to help them cover this up.  I knew all their "bogus" sighting stories were just that.......LIES to cover for KC.

Look at page 74 and page 75. Who else would have told him not to call 911 first if he found a body, except for them or Baez??? No one !

What it appears to me is Casey told them or Baez where the body was and that's how DC knew where to look and not the "psychic"? I believe Baez has been the intermediary with his computer between KC and Cindy and that is not allowed. I hope they bust them all for that.

Yesterday it came out that CINDY admitted to investigators when they arrived at the Anthony home after Caylee's remains were found that SHE "SENT SOMEONE" there the month before - at time George was markedly upset & she made him to go to patio with none other than KFN, Dominic Casey & Hoover. Then she showed that "perfect" Caylee room with the Winnie the pooh comforter, but yet when they found the body, it was "suddenly" missing from the bed.

Reading this interview, it spoke volumes to me about what the Anthony scammers knew. I have always said they knew when they got that car and everything from there was "script."

The whole time Cindy was begging for money with the KFN shysters and trying to shame LE to go on a wild goose chase, SHE KNEW!!! and that hacks me off more everyday.

There is one reason and only one reason that any news media is interested in the Anthony's......money..with a capital M.

If they are paying a million for the story writes, book rights , etc..they think they stand to gain many more million off the sale to TV and other media once they have things in place.  Sad comment on our society..but people pay big bucks for tradegy.

I know, my cousin was murdered, we knew who did it..he is still awaiting trial almost 2 years later..and we have always said no comment.  Her life was not an up for auction type of existence..she was a school teacher for blind, mentally handicapped children..to sell the rights to her story would have been horrific for any of us.   

Some people out there though, are always willing to make a buck off of their life story..and poor Caylee never had that choice.  I wish her grandparents could have remembered her sweet prescence and not made this into a circus..Caylee deserved better..she has received much less.
I'm sorry about your cousin. I don't think I have ever in my life seen people try and make money off a murder victim until this case. I have always wondered if the KFN people hadn't been involved in this, would the Ants be trying to make a buck off Caylee? 

Thank you for your kind sentiments. Until the A's I don't think it was so publicized..but es ..there is a market if families are so inclined.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: February 19, 2009, 09:37:01 PM »

Page 50 http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf
Domanic Casey - I was at  TIP TOE. uhm nail salon in Sanford.

Now that is an......... embarrassing admission!   
      I haven't even gotten to the DC link, and just read this. TIP TOE nail salon? That is too funny. Kinda like the Curl Up and Dye hair salon on the Blues Brothers.

Sorry JSM thought it was a funny. I will lurk from now on!
Maybe we should send him a tip toe thru the tulips soundtrack!   Seriously, what is a man doing in the Tip Toe nail salon and is he married?  Even still, monkeys do you know a man alive that would remember that nail salon let alone admit being there! 
...............................Tip Toeing out of here for a bit! BBL
Does anyone remember Tiny Tim?  He did a great rendition of Tip Toe Through the Tulips in falsetto.  'Course, he did everything in falsetto.  Are you peeps too young to know who I mean?  Anyway, that would be a great CD to send DC. Tiny Tim's Greatest Hits.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: February 19, 2009, 09:37:49 PM »

Wow, turn your back on this forum for an hour or two and you're 20 pages behind! 

LuvLebron
: Your order is ready for you in the section in my sig!

Have I missed any "news" since page 2 of this thread, please, anyone? TIA.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: February 19, 2009, 09:42:05 PM »

I am reading Dominic Casey's interview.  This poor pitiful moron could not investigate his way out of a paper bag.  His interview was painful to read.  [/color]

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: February 19, 2009, 09:43:32 PM »

I am reading Dominic Casey's interview.  This poor pitiful moron could not investigate his way out of a paper bag.  His interview was painful to read.  [/color]

Is the second one out yet?

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: February 19, 2009, 09:47:44 PM »

Klaas or a photo smart monkey - I saw a pic yesterday of a small garden shovel - and I am reading Dom.Casey interview - on page 18 they talk about the shovel........ do you think Casey left it there?  If so, how close to the body was that shovel?????? 
Also, did they ever find the psychic - Gennette Lucas? 
If that shovel has his prints - NG will get a BOMBSHELL allright!

There did seem to be a shovel/trowel in the photos.  Let me look for it.  It looked pretty new.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-photos-discovery-casey-anthony-021809,0,6752764.photogallery

Thanks Klaas - someone said they think that shovel belongs to LE doing the search - we are trying to confirm that..... if we can't, can you freeze that video of Dominic Casey digging behind the house under the pavers to see if this shovel and that one match?
Trying to catch up but there was mention in  the docs that a bone was found 4 inches under dirt near the base of the tree or roots or something like that.....that is probably what the evidence flag is for.  That shovel looks new.

It think they are just showing bugs, look closely. They kept bugs for evidence. These shovels belong to the LE.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: February 19, 2009, 09:48:20 PM »

Wow, turn your back on this forum for an hour or two and you're 20 pages behind! 

LuvLebron
: Your order is ready for you in the section in my sig!

Have I missed any "news" since page 2 of this thread, please, anyone? TIA.

Oh my goodness, thank you Brandi! I've never done this before, and I sure as heck didn't expect you to get back to me that soon with the coolest thing I've seen!!! I really appreciate it and I think he looks WONDERFUL   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.