June 16, 2024, 06:14:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338071 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: February 19, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »

Wow, turn your back on this forum for an hour or two and you're 20 pages behind! 

LuvLebron
: Your order is ready for you in the section in my sig!

Have I missed any "news" since page 2 of this thread, please, anyone? TIA.

Oh my goodness, thank you Brandi! I've never done this before, and I sure as heck didn't expect you to get back to me that soon with the coolest thing I've seen!!! I really appreciate it and I think he looks WONDERFUL   

Glad to make you happy! I'll design an everyday one for after St Patrick's Day. Just keep checking that other thread, where we can talk freely about avatars Wink

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: February 19, 2009, 09:50:20 PM »

HLN just reported we might get another doc dump tomorrow!!

WOO HOO !!! Now I can be even more behind !!

Ain't it the truth !!

Me too. I have resigned myself to just skimming the monkey highlights at this point. Don't even ask me what the actual documents say. Just a month ago, I could tell you what KC said on July 17, 2008, at 1:13 pm, and what she was wearing. Now I have no clue what is going on. Working full-time and taking care of baby have taken priority (I guess that is a good thing!). I am so happy to have the monkeys' thoughts and details to read each night before bed!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: February 19, 2009, 09:55:22 PM »

Could it be that DCasey's second interview isn't being released because it is evidence for another investigation?   Maybe someone else will be arrested soon.    Heck, maybe DCasey or CA.    just thinking outloud.
That is actually some really good thinking out loud!  Like say, accessory after the fact, impeding an investigation....

Yes.  The other thing I'm thinking....   maybe Lee sent DCasey there.    Maybe it is evidence to use against Lee.   Maybe all three of them will be arrested.    Just the fact that the second interview wasn't released makes me think that the damaging info is in that one - and there is a reason why they are holding back on it.   You know Baez wants that interview.   Did Baez get it yet?  Is it just being withheld from the media and us????
Well, I read the judge is reviewing it to determine if it can be released.  But, we all know they held back stuff related to the fraud investigation.........so.........it happens!

Very astute ..they held back alot of info regarding the fraud investigation.  That will eventually come out in the wash too!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 19, 2009, 09:55:31 PM »

O/T 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sOjso0rPncc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/sOjso0rPncc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Now that my dear Monkeys was a classic!!!!!!!!!!!!  Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon both with hair and not gray yet either!  Ahhhhhhh, childhood peeking around the corner!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 19, 2009, 09:57:23 PM »

I'm on page 27. DC being interviewed about how many psychic tips he got. LE is pressing for details on the 6 he mentioned.
DC: I'm not saying there's specifically 6, so let's clarify that. I'm saying about...
JA: About?Okay.
DC: ...about half a dozen

The guy needs a keeper not a lawyer. LE is making mincemeat out of him so far. It's hilarious reading !

Don't worry, the only time he answers (the $$$$ questions) he only does so after Conway gives him permission!  Conway there, still smells fishy and at his office too!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 19, 2009, 09:59:03 PM »

O/T 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sOjso0rPncc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/sOjso0rPncc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Now that my dear Monkeys was a classic!!!!!!!!!!!!  Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon both with hair and not gray yet either!  Ahhhhhhh, childhood peeking around the corner!

Remember when Tiny Tim married Miss Vicky (Vickie) (Vicki)?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 19, 2009, 10:02:46 PM »

Klaas or a photo smart monkey - I saw a pic yesterday of a small garden shovel - and I am reading Dom.Casey interview - on page 18 they talk about the shovel........ do you think Casey left it there?  If so, how close to the body was that shovel?????? 
Also, did they ever find the psychic - Gennette Lucas? 
If that shovel has his prints - NG will get a BOMBSHELL allright!

There did seem to be a shovel/trowel in the photos.  Let me look for it.  It looked pretty new.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-photos-discovery-casey-anthony-021809,0,6752764.photogallery

Thanks Klaas - someone said they think that shovel belongs to LE doing the search - we are trying to confirm that..... if we can't, can you freeze that video of Dominic Casey digging behind the house under the pavers to see if this shovel and that one match?
Trying to catch up but there was mention in  the docs that a bone was found 4 inches under dirt near the base of the tree or roots or something like that.....that is probably what the evidence flag is for.  That shovel looks new.

It think they are just showing bugs, look closely. They kept bugs for evidence. These shovels belong to the LE.
Okay, but still wish I knew where DC's shovel is!
Thanks guys - just hit me odd, but that might be the new monkey in me.......something about making a mountain outta a mole hill!
Brandi - don't think you missed any real news.........we have been having fun with Dominic Casey being at the Tip Toe Nail Salon.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: February 19, 2009, 10:05:30 PM »

UNFORTENATELY YES..I AM OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER HIM MARRYING YOUNG MISS VICKY!     

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #488 on: February 19, 2009, 10:06:35 PM »

Wow, turn your back on this forum for an hour or two and you're 20 pages behind! 

LuvLebron
: Your order is ready for you in the section in my sig!

Have I missed any "news" since page 2 of this thread, please, anyone? TIA.

Oh my goodness, thank you Brandi! I've never done this before, and I sure as heck didn't expect you to get back to me that soon with the coolest thing I've seen!!! I really appreciate it and I think he looks WONDERFUL   

Glad to make you happy! I'll design an everyday one for after St Patrick's Day. Just keep checking that other thread, where we can talk freely about avatars Wink

Sounds great! I actually already left you a msg over there!
And I don't know if there's been much news since the 2nd page...i've been so concerned w/ my darn avatar! The DC interview seems to be the hot topic, and I understand why! He sounds like CinCin!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: February 19, 2009, 10:07:59 PM »

Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey
-----SNIP------
[/quote
Well, I read the judge is reviewing it to determine if it can be released.  But, we all know they held back stuff related to the fraud investigation.........so.........it happens!

Very astute ..they held back alot of info regarding the fraud investigation.  That will eventually come out in the wash too!
Astute?!  ME?!   Wanna be friends? LOL
Muffy - watch Klaas video you get to see the wedding again!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and that material was called Seersucker - not sure how it is spelled anymore!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: February 19, 2009, 10:08:16 PM »

Thank you so much for answering me,  A_News_Junkie_Monkey!!

Was wondering if I had bad breath or something!  LOL

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: February 19, 2009, 10:10:40 PM »

Good night my monkey friends.  May you each have sweet dreams and may angels watch over you all through the night.

Hugs and peace,

Gypsy

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: February 19, 2009, 10:10:50 PM »

Thank you so much for answering me,  A_News_Junkie_Monkey!!

Was wondering if I had bad breath or something!  LOL

I am so gonna get an OT hammer soon..........but no, it is the smell of Jack Daniels that confuses me - I keep expecting Brandi!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: February 19, 2009, 10:11:20 PM »

I'm sorry about your cousin. I don't think I have ever in my life seen people try and make money off a murder victim until this case. I have always wondered if the KFN people hadn't been involved in this, would the Ants be trying to make a buck off Caylee? 

SURE they would. They are EVIL with a capital "E" - Money is their God and poor little Caylee paid the ultimate price for their fame and fortune, but there is a God in heaven and justice will prevail.

Look for one of both of them to become deathly ill - Karma is hell.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: February 19, 2009, 10:12:21 PM »

I am reading Dominic Casey's interview.  This poor pitiful moron could not investigate his way out of a paper bag.  His interview was painful to read.  [/color]

Is the second one out yet?

It is the 1st one.  I just skimmed over it when it was first released.  I AM CONVINCED THAT LE AND THE FBI KNOW THAT BOZO IS NOT ON THE UP AND UP.  LE AND GOOD LAWYERS NEVER ASK QUESTIONS THAT THEY DO NOT ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO.  I HOPE THAT BOZO IS GOING DOWN WITH ALL OF THEM.  HE SHOWED UP AT A DINNER AT THE RITZ.  I HOPE THE FLORIDA BAR IS KEEPING UP WITH THIS!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: February 19, 2009, 10:12:27 PM »

Good night my monkey friends.  May you each have sweet dreams and may angels watch over you all through the night.

Hugs and peace,

Gypsy

Night new BFF!  Sleep tight!
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #496 on: February 19, 2009, 10:13:09 PM »

Okay, I'm off to bed. Goodnight Monkeys!

And while we're all hoping for DCs second interview to be released, I'm also waiting to hear Lee's interview(s) w/ the FBI!!! There's a reason they're holding it back.....and it's driving me nuts. So maybe a monkey miracle will happen overnight and they will both appear tomorrow!!! 

....i can dream, right?

Night!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 19, 2009, 10:16:20 PM »

I am reading Dominic Casey's interview.  This poor pitiful moron could not investigate his way out of a paper bag.  His interview was painful to read.  [/color]

Is the second one out yet?

It is the 1st one.  I just skimmed over it when it was first released.  I AM CONVINCED THAT LE AND THE FBI KNOW THAT BOZO IS NOT ON THE UP AND UP.  LE AND GOOD LAWYERS NEVER ASK QUESTIONS THAT THEY DO NOT ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO.  I HOPE THAT BOZO IS GOING DOWN WITH ALL OF THEM.  HE SHOWED UP AT A DINNER AT THE RITZ.  I HOPE THE FLORIDA BAR IS KEEPING UP WITH THIS!
Yes that and the interview was done at Brad's office and Brad has to tell DC it is okay to answer that ABC paid for the Ritz!
There is this:  Page 50 http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0219/18750716.pdf
Domanic Casey - I was at  TIP TOE. uhm nail salon in Sanford.
That is what started the whole Tiny Tim diversion.
And............ read the last few pages...................wonder if JB told him to call him first............we have to wait for the sequel to find out.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: February 19, 2009, 10:16:32 PM »

I'm sorry about your cousin. I don't think I have ever in my life seen people try and make money off a murder victim until this case. I have always wondered if the KFN people hadn't been involved in this, would the Ants be trying to make a buck off Caylee? 

SURE they would. They are EVIL with a capital "E" - Money is their God and poor little Caylee paid the ultimate price for their fame and fortune, but there is a God in heaven and justice will prevail.

Look for one of both of them to become deathly ill - Karma is hell.
I went to elementary and HS with someone that was murdered.  He was missing for a while until his body was found.  The killer was found, and prosecuted.  The victims parents became advocates for crime victims.  They VOLUNTEERED their time.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 19, 2009, 10:17:03 PM »

Damn!Damn! And triple damn!! Why did LE stop the DC interview tape on page 75 JUST shen DC was going to spill the name of the person who told him he shouldn't call 911 if he found anything?? He just got through saying "I'll tell you who it was right now" or something to that effect and LE said "Do you want to stop for a while?"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.