June 16, 2024, 03:27:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337609 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: February 19, 2009, 10:18:02 PM »

Okay, I'm off to bed. Goodnight Monkeys!

And while we're all hoping for DCs second interview to be released, I'm also waiting to hear Lee's interview(s) w/ the FBI!!! There's a reason they're holding it back.....and it's driving me nuts. So maybe a monkey miracle will happen overnight and they will both appear tomorrow!!! 

....i can dream, right?

Night!

sweet dreams

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: February 19, 2009, 10:18:04 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys that are heading for the bunkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: February 19, 2009, 10:18:15 PM »

Hello everyone,
That scared the heck out of me!!!!  You monkeys are great.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: February 19, 2009, 10:21:41 PM »

Okay, I'm off to bed. Goodnight Monkeys!

And while we're all hoping for DCs second interview to be released, I'm also waiting to hear Lee's interview(s) w/ the FBI!!! There's a reason they're holding it back.....and it's driving me nuts. So maybe a monkey miracle will happen overnight and they will both appear tomorrow!!! 

....i can dream, right?

Night!

always dream big!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
mamolie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: February 19, 2009, 10:22:42 PM »

Checking out Caseys handwritting a few pages back, noticed on the her sworn statement to LE, she wrote

Caylee was wearing, pink shirt, jean shorts and white tennis shoes last time Casey saw her. The Anthony's if their mouths are moving no truth can ever come out.

After comming in contact with the Anthony clan and the PI's, I am afraid everyone in LE and the Da's office is going to need therapy to recover. They have been sucked into a parallel universe, their heads have to hurt  from dealing with them all.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: February 19, 2009, 10:24:05 PM »

cover eyes

I had forgotten how creepy he was!   

"now that you're gone...  as that's left is a band of gold..... all that's left of the dreams I hold, is a band of gold...."

That song was written about his wedding night.   You all remember that?    (I'm dating myself here).
I'm so old, I remember he and Miss Vicky getting married on Johnny Carson! But I was very young when that happened...
I remember my parents talking about him getting married, but I wasn't old enough to stay up for Johnny Carson. My TV watching days consisted of watching Hee Haw at one Grandmother's house and Lawrence Welk at the other's on Saturday nights. We switched out every other weekend.  I led a very sheltered life as a small child.

It was a big deal when he married Miss Vicki on the Tonight show.  I think he's dead now.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #506 on: February 19, 2009, 10:24:49 PM »

The one thought that always goes thru my mind is that if Crazy put as much effort into getting a 2 yr degree from the comm college and then a job as she did with all of her scheming and partying, she could have had a nice life and I bet Cindy would have paid for her school.. vet asst, med asst, xray tech.. this girl could have had it made...

I understand fully what you are saying, but so could a half million young girls who are dancing in strip clubs tonight.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: February 19, 2009, 10:32:44 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

I switched my browser to Mozilla and now I don't jump around so much 

I don't know if this has been posted yet but in this video they talk about the " World of Disney" bag being about a half an inch from Caylees skull! In the bag was the bottle with unidentified liquid and also the tp roll with the syringe inside it. I guess I never realized how close in proximity that bag was to Caylee. I pray they are able to use the evidence and find out how she did it ( if it's related, which it certainly sounds so more now than ever!), sad though that she used a syringe... whatever it was I hope it was quick acting and there was no suffering 

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18750064/index.html
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: February 19, 2009, 10:33:39 PM »

Damn!Damn! And triple damn!! Why did LE stop the DC interview tape on page 75 JUST shen DC was going to spill the name of the person who told him he shouldn't call 911 if he found anything?? He just got through saying "I'll tell you who it was right now" or something to that effect and LE said "Do you want to stop for a while?"

Never mind. I read back and answered my own question. They stopped and went off the record because DC was worried about privilege issues. The only person that could claim privilege as a result of DC's working for him, would be Baez. That's why LE went over and over about when DC's contract with Baez was terminated and when his contract with KC (DC seemed to imply that they were two separate things) was terminated. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: February 19, 2009, 10:43:26 PM »

Damn!Damn! And triple damn!! Why did LE stop the DC interview tape on page 75 JUST shen DC was going to spill the name of the person who told him he shouldn't call 911 if he found anything?? He just got through saying "I'll tell you who it was right now" or something to that effect and LE said "Do you want to stop for a while?"

It was Cindy.................bet on it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #510 on: February 19, 2009, 10:45:05 PM »

Because the rest of the tape is evidence.  Baez has it, but the public does not.  I'll be a ham sandwich on it!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: February 19, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

I don't know if this has been posted yet but in this video they talk about the " World of Disney" bag being about a half an inch from Caylees skull! In the bag was the bottle with unidentified liquid and also the tp roll with the syringe inside it. I guess I never realized how close in proximity that bag was to Caylee. I pray they are able to use the evidence and find out how she did it ( if it's related, which it certainly sounds so more now than ever!), sad though that she used a syringe... whatever it was I hope it was quick acting and there was no suffering 

Something which has always bothered me was that remark by KC about her and Cindy teaching Caylee how to do shots. (or something like that) Was she talking about whiskey shots or injections?  The ONLY reason a child would need injections would be if they were diabetic and there has been nothing about Caylee being diabetic.

Could Cindy have been giving Caylee drugs too?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: February 19, 2009, 10:48:19 PM »

Because the rest of the tape is evidence.  Baez has it, but the public does not.  I'll be a ham sandwich on it!
You will be a ham sandwich???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #513 on: February 19, 2009, 10:49:55 PM »

You will be a ham sandwich???

LOL!  you are quick Ms. Saucy.  I'll be a monkeys uncle, but I will BET a ham sandwich on it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: February 19, 2009, 10:55:25 PM »

Checking out Caseys handwritting a few pages back, noticed on the her sworn statement to LE, she wrote

Caylee was wearing, pink shirt, jean shorts and white tennis shoes last time Casey saw her. The Anthony's if their mouths are moving no truth can ever come out.

After comming in contact with the Anthony clan and the PI's, I am afraid everyone in LE and the Da's office is going to need therapy to recover. They have been sucked into a parallel universe, their heads have to hurt  from dealing with them all.

Yep, I concur!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: February 19, 2009, 10:59:21 PM »

THIS IS MORE ADJI RELATED THAN CAYLEE, BUT IT IS IN RELATION AS IT DEALS WITH KFN AND GEORGE.

I wrote to Kathi Belich with my concerns, which you all have seen me voice plenty on this site about how KFN and George rushed to Haleigh's parents side, but did nothing in efforts to help Adji.  It took her some time, but she did reply, and I wanted to post it for those who were interested.

Re: Caylee and Hayleigh‏
Sent: Thu 2/19/09 7:26 AM
To:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is a good question especially since KFN is based in south florida!  Let me see what is out there to find on this one as I know that KFN is currently being investigated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Belich, Kathi (CTV-Orlando)
Sent: Thu Feb 12 18:59:32 2009
Subject: Caylee and Hayleigh

Hi Kathi,
I was wondering if you could investigate why George and Kid Finders were so quick to respond to the missing child Hayleigh Cummings, yet not lift a finger when the handicap child went missing down in Collier County, Adji Desir.  Are George and Dennis Millstead racist?  Was there not enough money to be taken from the Desir family?
Regards,
XXXXXX Dolce

Thanks so much for your efforts with keeping Adji in the forefront, Dolce.  Am still pages behind, but just had to also thank you for keeping us updated.  Seems like she took an interest...lovin' that!  And she did drop us a little tidbit about them being investigated ..wonder for WHAT now?

You are appreciated, Bev
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: February 19, 2009, 10:59:49 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Something which has always bothered me was that remark by KC about her and Cindy teaching Caylee how to do shots. (or something like that) Was she talking about whiskey shots or injections?  The ONLY reason a child would need injections would be if they were diabetic and there has been nothing about Caylee being diabetic.

Could Cindy have been giving Caylee drugs too?

I must not have caught that but I will err on the side of niave caution and like to think it was just shots of koolaid. You know how kiddie medicine comes with that little plastic cup.... hopefully that is ALL she was referring to anyway I am wondering if she has any diabetic friends who wouldn't notice a needle missing? Or she could have gotten it on the street she probably knew where to look
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: February 19, 2009, 11:00:35 PM »

I am no genius but I sure feel like one after reading DC's interview!!!! That almost hurt me. Does anyone here translate stupid for the second interview? I don't think I can handle another one!

Carmen
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 19, 2009, 11:02:35 PM »

I am no genius but I sure feel like one after reading DC's interview!!!! That almost hurt me. Does anyone here translate stupid for the second interview? I don't think I can handle another one!

I haven't had the time to read it, is it that bad?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: February 19, 2009, 11:05:22 PM »

I haven't had the time to read it, is it that bad?
Oh yes....It really is that bad!!!!

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.