June 16, 2024, 06:18:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338080 times)
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: February 20, 2009, 01:57:56 AM »

Bubblebaths, etc?  You are thinking JonBenet, perhaps.

No relevance here so far. : )  I will stay tuned.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: February 20, 2009, 01:58:44 AM »

Did you happen to notice the TWO Cingular Samsung cell phones and one AT& T Motorola phones from KC's bedroom drawers?

And yes, Samsung (2 phones) makes a Black Jack (or so I hear).   Other is Motorola.  When arrested, a Nokia.  Jeez.

It is just very interesting to me that NO ONE including Cindy and Lee knew "anything" about a Blackjack she claimed she had, but yet there were two of them in her cabinet drawer in her room?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: February 20, 2009, 02:00:09 AM »

Something I caught in the documents.

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

I think that info was in the docs in the link I posted lastnight where a list of spindys meds were at.. I *think* that is where I seen that.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html Pg 67
lists a box of Gentamicin was taken but no prescribing doctors name on bottle.

Given it was in a box, I am wondering if it was the ointment and was for a yeast infection, which given the 3 baths a day and diapers etc is a possibility.

Pink eye meds can't be in light and as anal as Cindy was I am sure it was kept in its proper box.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: February 20, 2009, 02:01:54 AM »

Did you happen to notice the TWO Cingular Samsung cell phones and one AT& T Motorola phones from KC's bedroom drawers?

I did... she loves her cell phones huh

Those Cingular Samsung phones are what is called a "BlackJack"...........could it be that was the one she claimed she lost?

I did not know that.. Good catch.. hmmmm

Not only one but TWO??  Hmmmmmmmmm

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: February 20, 2009, 02:02:47 AM »

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

I think that info was in the docs in the link I posted lastnight where a list of spindys meds were at.. I *think* that is where I seen that.

Given it was in a box, I am wondering if it was the ointment and was for a yeast infection, which given the 3 baths a day and diapers etc is a possibility.

Pink eye meds can't be in light and as anal as Cindy was I am sure it was kept in its proper box.

But they can't be kept in a bathroom either because of humidity changes and that was in the bathroom.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: February 20, 2009, 02:04:30 AM »

Pink eye meds can't be in light and anal as Cindy was I am sure it was kept in its proper box.

If Caylee's name was on the box, then I think it WOULD have been prescribed..they didn't have room for the Dr.'s name.  Besides they took that medicine with them, hence no need to do a complete inventory like they did w/Cindy's which they left in the house.

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: February 20, 2009, 02:06:38 AM »

I  am having hella time figuring out how to reply to statements and comments.  Sorry.

Yeah.  Phones!  DCasey Privelege. Dinner at the Ritz, etc.  They *are* looking at Cindy.  I can just see her *chews gum* yeah, I told him to go there and then search warrant for pooh blanket, *chew gum* yeah, it is missing. 

cheez.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #607 on: February 20, 2009, 02:06:53 AM »

Could be - as yeast infections are sometimes a form of Chlymidia passed to a baby from the birth canal.  
This is what I found...http://www.drugs.com/pro/gentamicin.html
and http://www.healthgrades.com/drug-ratings/drug/information/79491/Gentamicin%20Pediatric

It seems it was most likely used for pink eye which is common in children.

Maybe a monkey can write and ask KC what it was for... seems it has many uses..
http://www.healthgrades.com/drug-ratings/drug/ratings/79491/gentamicin%20pediatric

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: February 20, 2009, 02:11:42 AM »

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 20, 2009, 02:12:27 AM »

The shirt Caylee was wearing must of said Big trouble comes in small packages.

They found two word strips "Packages" and " in" Im assuming they went to her shirt.

Page 82   http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: February 20, 2009, 02:14:30 AM »

Known Locations of Yellow-Handled Black Garbage Bags:

June-July
:
(2?)  set out at the Anthonys' curb, to dispose of donated stuffed animals.
(3?)  set out at the Anthonys' curb, to dispose of (presumably) regular house garbage.
(1)   given to OCSO by Cindy, containing items of evidence requested by LE.

Dec. 11
(2)    found with Caylee's remains in the swampy woods off Suburban Dr., inside a white canvas laundry bag.

Dec. 12
(1)   found inside a cooler, upper shelf, North wall of Anthonys' garage.
(2)   found inside a dog crate, also on a garage shelf.
(1)   found inside the shed in the Anthonys' backyard.

Known Locations of Red-Handled Black Garbage Bags:

July-August:
(?)   used by Anthonys to dispose of regular household garbage.
(1)   nabbed at the curb by "Lorraine the trash bag blogger-lady".  (Turned over to LE?)

Dec. 12:
(1)   found on upper shelf in Anthonys' garage, containing a white canvas laundry bag.
(?)   partially used box found at Anthony home.     

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #611 on: February 20, 2009, 02:18:09 AM »

They found two word strips "Packages" and " in" Im assuming they went to her shirt.

They also found another piece of duct tape..sooo, one has to wonder.... where did the other duct tape come from since we know the other was still attached to her... I can not even type it..but you know...

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: February 20, 2009, 02:18:47 AM »

June-July
:
(3?)  set out at the Anthonys' curb, to dispose of (presumably) regular house garbage.

Dec. 11
(2)    found with Caylee's remains in the swampy woods off Suburban Dr., inside a white canvas laundry bag.

Dec. 12

July-August:
(1)   nabbed at the curb by "Lorraine the trash bag blogger-lady".  (Turned over to LE?)

Dec. 12:
(1)   found on upper shelf in Anthonys' garage, containing a white canvas laundry bag.

Now WHY would anyone place their "garbage" bags inside a cooler and inside a dog crate on the top shelf in the garage?  That alone is suspicious to me.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: February 20, 2009, 02:19:06 AM »

June-July
:

Dec. 11

Dec. 12

July-August:

Dec. 12:

I thought the one Lorraine got was yellow handles?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 20, 2009, 02:19:25 AM »

Brandi posted a pic of the shirt last night, I believe same brand and available at Target (see below; I snagged it).

This Caylee pic was found on someone's myspace page (is the injury under her eye visible here?):
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=43556078&albumId=2252501

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: February 20, 2009, 02:21:16 AM »

June-July
:

Dec. 11

Dec. 12

July-August:

Dec. 12:

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 20, 2009, 02:21:57 AM »

They also found another piece of duct tape..sooo, one has to wonder.... where did the other duct tape come from since we know the other was still attached to her... I can not even type it..but you know...

I just read that and wondered if it might of been for hands or feet??
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: February 20, 2009, 02:22:43 AM »

Hmmm...

Kids can get that terrible kind of yeast infection (bleeding rash) on their hineys if their intestinal flora is off, and/or if their #2 diapers are not promptly changed on a regular basis, right?  Is this med often prescribed for that kind of yeast infection?

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 20, 2009, 02:23:09 AM »

June-July
:

Dec. 11

Dec. 12

July-August:

Dec. 12:

Thanks Turbo I saw another photo and saw a lot of yellow, so thought handles.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: February 20, 2009, 02:25:39 AM »

Bubblebaths, etc?  You are thinking JonBenet, perhaps.

No relevance here so far. : )  I will stay tuned.

Relevance?  Not sure what you mean.

Possible relevance:  Had you heard about Cindy telling the FBI that she personally bathed Caylee four or more times per day?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.