June 16, 2024, 06:00:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338026 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: February 20, 2009, 02:27:23 AM »

Did you happen to notice the TWO Cingular Samsung cell phones and one AT& T Motorola phones from KC's bedroom drawers?

And yes, Samsung (2 phones) makes a Black Jack (or so I hear).   Other is Motorola.  When arrested, a Nokia.  Jeez.

It is just very interesting to me that NO ONE including Cindy and Lee knew "anything" about a Blackjack she claimed she had, but yet there were two of them in her cabinet drawer in her room?

Surely Mr. Junior Investigator Lee, who was hot on the trail of the missing blackjack, didn't forget to check the perp's bedroom????

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: February 20, 2009, 02:30:00 AM »

Still not answered: who is DCasey protecting (per later law issues and license or contract abridgement): supply reasoning for JB, CA, KC.  BTW, KC still a "client" but no services rendered per PI stuff.

Why I got t/o?  I gave BB-11 hard time in rumors section, called it bs.  She says in her blog she is not a poster on WS.  After i insulted her investigations per Caylee death cert., she posted news on sticky media section.  Never let it lapse.  She was all the time a member.  She also stole things from posters but presented as her own words: KC prefers a grave (not a garbage bag  kind of quote.  Never even said a person thinks or someone wrote.   

Even though I posted in basement, busted.  Ie, sneaks are there, give her news for her blog....So now she is suddenly a poster just for news.  There all along.  So be aware when someone says that stuff, not a poster they really are.  Aka BB-12.  Liar and theif.

One is not allowed to say that on a board.  Since BB was not a poster, had separate blog, is fair to me.  On her own blog she says not WS poster.

And what is her secret blog?  Horseplay between CA and DCasey.  That is all she knows.  That is all.  Nothing to help convict.

Just sayin.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: February 20, 2009, 02:36:29 AM »

Chit. I hope no t/o here, too. 

Klaas!  Please edit or delete if not fit. Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #623 on: February 20, 2009, 02:37:53 AM »

The shirt Caylee was wearing must of said Big trouble comes in small packages.

They found two word strips "Packages" and " in" Im assuming they went to her shirt.

Page 82   http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

They also found another piece of duct tape..sooo, one has to wonder.... where did the other duct tape come from since we know the other was still attached to her... I can not even type it..but you know...

I just read that and wondered if it might of been for hands or feet??

I was wondering that too,but just had a hard time typing it.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: February 20, 2009, 02:39:18 AM »

I looked up the med 'cause it rang a bell in my own life.  It was prescribed many moons ago for one of my absent friends, one of my late dogs. 

It is "buffered" (my word) for opthalmic use in humans etcetera.  Its not difficult to read up on the antiobiotic which admittedly packs a powerful punch. 

Just hunt it out via FDA or WebMd et al.  Yeah, it "treats" a number of bacterial infections.  But I'm not gonna take the leap that Miss Caylee had an STD.

And frankly, I dont give a flying you-know what if the alleged perp had one unless its relevant to the case.

Foggy

My question was not about any perp, but WHY that particular drug for a toddler.

Turbo, please understand I'm not discounting your observation and questions about the antibiotic at all.  You've got me wondering too.

I have no clue why Miss Caylee was prescribed such an antiobotic.

Call me crazy, but folks have a right to privacy so unless its relevant to the case, I respect that.

Some of the discovery will be explained away...or worse, deemed irrelvant because of its prejudical weight on the jury  .   

As the saying goes, the devil's in the details.  The judge will decide what details are admitted into evidence. 

I'm sorry, Turbo.  It occurs to me that I'm not handling all the new info well.  It was bad enough to believe alleged murderer killed her own child way back when...then came that sad discovery/recovery in December.  Methinks I strived to dispute your concerns re. the antibiotic 'cause I'd already had tmi.

Foggy
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: February 20, 2009, 02:40:07 AM »

black tarp and play sand. Sand from the sandbox maybe?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: February 20, 2009, 02:41:17 AM »

Bubblebaths, etc?  You are thinking JonBenet, perhaps.

No relevance here so far. : )  I will stay tuned.

was going by what CA said..she gave Caylee several baths a day.. just sayin

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: February 20, 2009, 02:41:45 AM »

I don't think George helped himself by the way he told John Allen and the CSI crew goodbye.  Seems like JA took REAL offense by that (rightfully so).  

That DC interview was the most informative document I've read in a long time.  And did you notice they did his "swearing in" before the interview?  And he lied anyway...how dumb is that?  Wonder if Nick Savage & John Allen both being there makes it that he lied to the FBI or OCSO?

George must have been in a really bad mood because his career as a "child-finder, grandfather of a missing grandchild" went POOF when Caylee was found.  He had that "victim" role down pat.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: February 20, 2009, 02:42:22 AM »

It was a guess that she had maybe put her in the sand box temporarily by a lot of people,so maybe that was correct??

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: February 20, 2009, 02:43:26 AM »

Still not answered: who is DCasey protecting (per later law issues and license or contract abridgement): supply reasoning for JB, CA, KC.  BTW, KC still a "client" but no services rendered per PI stuff.

(Desi's comments in BROWN)

"Protecting" -- are you referring to the scramble in his LE interview between him, Conway, and LE regarding "privilege?"  IMO, he may be protecting the whole lot of them!

Here is what I got on contract coverage from the interview:

DC was "already" providing services for George and Cindy at some undetermined time prior to his contract with Baez.

July 29 -- signs engagement letter with Baez, which is in effect till October 1.

September 12 -- signs engagement letter with Casey, which is still officially in effect, but technically he has not "provided any services" for her since October 12, when Baez shut him out by disallowing any further contact with her.

[Oh, don't recall if there was a lapse in the contract with the Anthonys that had to be reinstated after his work with Baez was ended, but don't think so.  I think it may have been continuous coverage.]

Okay, in the Dec. 9(?) email to John Allen, Dominic says he is "not connected with, nor providing services to the defense team."

In the January interview, he is questioned about this, since by his own admission in the interview, he still officially represents Casey.

Allen and Savage got him to state under oath that he hasn't seen Casey or provided her any services since Oct. 12.

Not sure what you were asking, hope that helps.

Why I got t/o?  I gave BB-11 hard time in rumors section, called it bs.  She says in her blog she is not a poster on WS.  After i insulted her investigations per Caylee death cert., she posted news on sticky media section.  Never let it lapse.  She was all the time a member.  She also stole things from posters but presented as her own words: KC prefers a grave (not a garbage bag  kind of quote.  Never even said a person thinks or someone wrote.   

Even though I posted in basement, busted.  Ie, sneaks are there, give her news for her blog....So now she is suddenly a poster just for news.  There all along.  So be aware when someone says that stuff, not a poster they really are.  Aka BB-12.  Liar and theif.

One is not allowed to say that on a board.  Since BB was not a poster, had separate blog, is fair to me.  On her own blog she says not WS poster.

And what is her secret blog?  Horseplay between CA and DCasey.  That is all she knows.  That is all.  Nothing to help convict.

Just sayin.

(I normally do not get involved in topics such as this one concerning BB-11, but if I wanted to, I could provide some corroborating information to back up your account.  I found your comments very interesting considering my own experience and knowledge of BB-11 (Stark).  Yes, she was a poster at WS, I know this for a fact.  And well, as far as other people's words showing up un-attributed in her blogs, er, um..... well -- let's just say I wouldn't challenge that assertion of yours.  That's all I'm going to say.)

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 20, 2009, 02:45:30 AM »

It was a guess that she had maybe put her in the sand box temporarily by a lot of people,so maybe that was correct??

Oh man a bag of play Sand with a solid mass. They found potting soil bags too.

I feel sick reading this, my mind goes crazy.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: February 20, 2009, 02:45:58 AM »

Yeah, my heart rate accelerated quite a bit when I read that... the cadaver dog hit at/near the sandbox in the backyard, remember?

Of course, remember that Cindy told Greta (and the nation) that it was an "inconsistent" hit!   

Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: February 20, 2009, 02:46:54 AM »

Bear with me.

The first thing I wanted to see in the new evidence release was the diary page.  It was like a film or novel introduction.

paraphrase below:

A little worried.....But will be ok.  Take a risk, hope it makes things better.  Never happier.  Etc.

Scan to crime scene.

Intersperse with jaihouse tapes.

Start documentary rolling....

Actually, sorry to repeat:

What I really would like to see is the tape of her knowing we know.  : )
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: February 20, 2009, 02:47:32 AM »

(... I always wondered  --   those little dogs sniffing around in the back yard, ya know?)

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: February 20, 2009, 02:48:22 AM »

Did they find sand?  I missed that if they did.  Maybe she did put her in the sandbox for a few days...oh geez.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 20, 2009, 02:50:10 AM »

Did you happen to notice the TWO Cingular Samsung cell phones and one AT& T Motorola phones from KC's bedroom drawers?

And yes, Samsung (2 phones) makes a Black Jack (or so I hear).   Other is Motorola.  When arrested, a Nokia.  Jeez.

It is just very interesting to me that NO ONE including Cindy and Lee knew "anything" about a Blackjack she claimed she had, but yet there were two of them in her cabinet drawer in her room?

Surely Mr. Junior Investigator Lee, who was hot on the trail of the missing blackjack, didn't forget to check the perp's bedroom????

Haha, every other guy in orlando checked her drawers..     
seriously,remeber the jail visit I think it was where they discussed the missing blackjack and he asked if it "was like last time" hmm did she misplace her phone in her drawer before?? or did he mean when she misplaced something out in those woods...or maybe when she buried her pet hamster out there. hmmmm Inspector Lee to the rescue... go go gadget arms....

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: February 20, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071108193317AAbXGmn
Toddler girl with a yeast infection?

lots of answers and one cause is said to be bubble baths...

Antibiotics knock off gut flora and can result in yeast issues.  That's why one should eat yogurt and such to restore beneficial "bacteria" in digestive system.  Yeast is not a sexually transmitted condition.
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: February 20, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »

(Desi's comments in BROWN)

"Protecting" -- are you referring to the scramble in his LE interview between him, Conway, and LE regarding "privilege?"  IMO, he may be protecting the whole lot of them!

Here is what I got on contract coverage from the interview:

DC was "already" providing services for George and Cindy at some undetermined time prior to his contract with Baez.

July 29 -- signs engagement letter with Baez, which is in effect till October 1.

September 12 -- signs engagement letter with Casey, which is still officially in effect, but technically he has not "provided any services" for her since October 12, when Baez shut him out by disallowing any further contact with her.

[Oh, don't recall if there was a lapse in the contract with the Anthonys that had to be reinstated after his work with Baez was ended, but don't think so.  I think it may have been continuous coverage.]

Okay, in the Dec. 9(?) email to John Allen, Dominic says he is "not connected with, nor providing services to the defense team."

In the January interview, he is questioned about this, since by his own admission in the interview, he still officially represents Casey.

Allen and Savage got him to state under oath that he hasn't seen Casey or provided her any services since Oct. 12.

Not sure what you were asking, hope that helps.

Just sayin.

(I normally do not get involved in topics such as this one concerning BB-11, but if I wanted to, I could provide some corroborating information to back up your account.  I found your comments very interesting considering my own experience and knowledge of BB-11 (Stark).  Yes, she was a poster at WS, I know this for a fact.  And well, as far as other people's words showing up un-attributed in her blogs, er, um..... well -- let's just say I wouldn't challenge that assertion of yours.  That's all I'm going to say.)

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: February 20, 2009, 02:53:55 AM »

Did they find sand?  I missed that if they did.  Maybe she did put her in the sandbox for a few days...oh geez.

i hope they took some sand from the box to compare.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: February 20, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071108193317AAbXGmn
Toddler girl with a yeast infection?

lots of answers and one cause is said to be bubble baths...

Antibiotics knock off gut flora and can result in yeast issues.  That's why one should eat yogurt and such to restore beneficial "bacteria" in digestive system.  Yeast is not a sexually transmitted condition. [/color]

right foggy, that is why I suggested maybe yeast infection.. Bubble baths can also cause them and CA said she gave Caylee several baths per day, so I could understand her developing a yeast infection honestly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.