June 16, 2024, 06:40:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338118 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: February 20, 2009, 12:36:11 PM »

34 Minutes After Good Morning Monkeys (at least Indiana time!)

I'm just peeking in for a very quick hello ... I scanned a little of the last thread last night ... and I mean "Evelyn Woods speed read" scanned.  I'll be doing that with Dom Casey's interview and the this thread ... hopefully sometime this afternoon!

I worked really hard yesterday and this morning ... gotta make some $ to set up a deluxe "squat" under the bridge for my ever growing brood ... trimm, tevye, mizjay, JSM, whoever else is coming!  Cold and snowy in Indiana today ... bring your monkey blankies! 

CC ~ Sorry I wasn't here to help you out yesterday ... I'm a bad bad grasshopper!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #801 on: February 20, 2009, 12:47:09 PM »

You know how Mushroom head always implied that Horseface would always sprinkle some truth in with her lies, well I came to this conclusion based upon these excerpts from the actual DC transcript:

DC:  The Ritz, is that what it's called the Ritz Carlton was it?  The Ritz Carlton Hotel.

JA:  Okay, uh, what did you guys do after you got there?

DC:  It was a joint...

JA:  Uh...

DC:  ...it was a joint...

JA:  Okay, who joined...

DC:  That would be George, Cindy and myself.

THEY WERE ALL STONED THAT NIGHT!!!

Do No Evil 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: February 20, 2009, 12:49:28 PM »

Good Afternoon all you little monkeys out there in monkey land::MonkeyWink::

I have wanted to mention, but kept forgetting.
Remember that teddy bear at Caylee's Memorial...so said they thought it was a bear that could hold ashes?  ... I thought it looked like the same bear that CA was holding in that one picture of her sitting by Caylee's crib.  What do you guys think?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: February 20, 2009, 12:49:44 PM »

Just got in here. For those who haven't read Dominic interview be sure to do so..I just finished. Took me forever because I kept backing up making sure I read things right. OMG!

Has it been discussed yet on who people think the person is that didn't want 911 called first if Caylee's body found? My guess is Casey because good time to take things away that might incriminate her. Could have been brought up in his last conversation with her since he is working for her also.

The riddle was it was no one in the A's house and was not someone working on behalf of the A's so that leaves Baez, Casey or Lee(didn't live at home at time).

If this hasn't been discussed then would some monkeys like to give their thoughts?

I'm thinking along those same lines, so Baez, Casey or Lee. I'm leaning towards Baez, but the question is was the plan to get rid of the remains, or plant evidence. I'm mixed up here, any thoughts?
My vote is for the ABC producer so that cameras and crew could respond. 
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: February 20, 2009, 12:52:15 PM »

Remember that teddy bear at Caylee's Memorial...so said they thought it was a bear that could hold ashes?  ... I thought it looked like the same bear that CA was holding in that one picture of her sitting by Caylee's crib.  What do you guys think?

The picture of Cindy with the teddy bear was taken before Caylee was cremated.  I really hope that Cindy didn't purchase a bear like that until long after that photo was taken.  If it turns out to be the same thing, then everything Cindy has stated is a lie, and I hope that LE goes after her.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: February 20, 2009, 12:54:27 PM »

Oh...also another comment..not sure if anyone else mentioned.
In the latest interviews (doc dump), I think it was Michelle Murphy, who said that she was told by KC that KC was an "event coordinator" at Universal.  And that Michelle thought it was strange because ________? was going to school to become an event coordinator.  And Michelle knew KC didn't have the education. 

Here's another example of how there is a truth smoldered by a KC lie.
It is so baffling...
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: February 20, 2009, 12:58:15 PM »

The picture of Cindy with the teddy bear was taken before Caylee was cremated.  I really hope that Cindy didn't purchase a bear like that until long after that photo was taken.  If it turns out to be the same thing, then everything Cindy has stated is a lie, and I hope that LE goes after her.

I was thinking that the bear at the memorial was the same bear CA was holding at that picture. 
I don't think that they bought a bear that held ashes.
I don't even think Caylee's ashes was at the memorial.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: February 20, 2009, 12:59:21 PM »

If you are talking about the picture of Cindy in the 6 page or so layout in People Mag that bear is a different color than the one at memorial. The one at memorial was more of a champagne/beige color and the one in the magazine is more gold/orangey color. The one Cindy is with seems to be the one she was pictured carrying to church after body found.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: February 20, 2009, 01:00:48 PM »

34 Minutes After Good Morning Monkeys (at least Indiana time!)

I'm just peeking in for a very quick hello ... I scanned a little of the last thread last night ... and I mean "Evelyn Woods speed read" scanned.  I'll be doing that with Dom Casey's interview and the this thread ... hopefully sometime this afternoon!

I worked really hard yesterday and this morning ... gotta make some $ to set up a deluxe "squat" under the bridge for my ever growing brood ... trimm, tevye, mizjay, JSM, whoever else is coming!  Cold and snowy in Indiana today ... bring your monkey blankies! 

CC ~ Sorry I wasn't here to help you out yesterday ... I'm a bad bad grasshopper!   

Newfie,   I've got my eye on some big refridge boxes so we can pimp the crib!!  It'll be awesome!!!!  catch you ltr.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #809 on: February 20, 2009, 01:01:56 PM »

Just got in here. For those who haven't read Dominic interview be sure to do so..I just finished. Took me forever because I kept backing up making sure I read things right. OMG!

Has it been discussed yet on who people think the person is that didn't want 911 called first if Caylee's body found? My guess is Casey because good time to take things away that might incriminate her. Could have been brought up in his last conversation with her since he is working for her also.

The riddle was it was no one in the A's house and was not someone working on behalf of the A's so that leaves Baez, Casey or Lee(didn't live at home at time).

If this hasn't been discussed then would some monkeys like to give their thoughts?

I'm thinking along those same lines, so Baez, Casey or Lee. I'm leaning towards Baez, but the question is was the plan to get rid of the remains, or plant evidence. I'm mixed up here, any thoughts?
Wow, now that is even more disgusting, but probably true.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: February 20, 2009, 01:03:24 PM »

In the latest interviews (doc dump), I think it was Michelle Murphy, who said that she was told by KC that KC was an "event coordinator" at Universal.  And that Michelle thought it was strange because ________? was going to school to become an event coordinator.  And Michelle knew KC didn't have the education. 

It is so baffling...
It was Mallory, Lee's girlfriend who was the one mentioned.
Casey is a chameleon. I don't think she even knows who she is but she did make a fatal decision on her own in June.

It also seems the A's have a PI who is a straner to the truth.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: February 20, 2009, 01:07:33 PM »

If you are talking about the picture of Cindy in the 6 page or so layout in People Mag that bear is a different color than the one at memorial. The one at memorial was more of a champagne/beige color and the one in the magazine is more gold/orangey color. The one Cindy is with seems to be the one she was pictured carrying to church after body found.

Oh.....ok...thanks..see that's why I put my thoughts out there.   
I didn't get a chance to see the people mag...just seen that picture(s) on the net.
Thanks again, Kat! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: February 20, 2009, 01:08:36 PM »

A poster asked where the information came from about Cindy saying to Greta that a blanket from Caylee's bed is missing and she doesn't know where it is.  It was during the interview in the Anthony's home.

I reported that because I had seen it on Fox News, not once..but twice.  The first time it stunned me because I've never heard that before.  The second time I absorbed more of the wording a went immediately to my computer and noted it down.

Because the poster couldn't find it, I've been looking for it myself this morning.  I did not find it; however, I PROMISE YOU, that I did see and hear it twice on Fox News.

There's a possibility that the particular piece was clipped from the video that was shown at the time (maybe to save for later use).  Anyway, the transcript/video I found did not include what I saw and heard on Fox News

There was a small reference (below) to a "blanket" of Caylee's not being on Casey's bed that was usually there.  This reference is not the one I've been talking about.  The one I've been talking about was in Caylee's room (not Casey's) and was Cindy and Greta.

August 6, 2008
And this is her mom’s room. This is Casey’s room.
VAN SUSTEREN: This is Casey’s room. And you told me that Caylee oftentimes slept with her mother, right?
CINDY ANTHONY: Oh, she — almost every — every night, she slept in here, from the time she was born.
VAN SUSTEREN: This is how the room is pretty much…
CINDY ANTHONY: This is how the room is always.
VAN SUSTEREN: And this is…
CINDY ANTHONY: Except for Caylee’s toys usually being on bed, a blanket, some stuffed animals, those kind of things.
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: February 20, 2009, 01:10:29 PM »

Michelle Bart on staff on ABC now. Wow..what a shock! I think this interview was more revealing than any of the others. I love the way they knew answers to questions before asking.

Gotta go for awhile...back later today.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: February 20, 2009, 01:11:39 PM »

Hello, I am home today. Had a bad tummy.
Thank you all for going thru those docs. I went theu the crime scene docs, 122 pages.
A tough read.
I vote for the ABC producer / Lee.
Sheds some light into just how much Cindy meddled and lied. How could anyone have any sympathy for this family ?
If and when ABC does any sort of special, I plan on doing my own boycott.   
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: February 20, 2009, 01:12:52 PM »

It is so baffling...
It was Mallory, Lee's girlfriend who was the one mentioned.
Casey is a chameleon. I don't think she even knows who she is but she did make a fatal decision on her own in June.

It also seems the A's have a PI who is a straner to the truth.

Thanks again for the response, Kat.
I wonder, when KC was having that alledged breakdown...if when she talked to her mom about getting help, they denied her because of no insurance and/or money to pay for the counseling.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: February 20, 2009, 01:14:08 PM »

Wow, now that is even more disgusting, but probably true.

I know ABc doesn't like antone to question the money train regarding the A's. On their website they censored and then deleted my comments asking questions about KFN/Anthonys/Media deals

Also, remember JB's crybaby whining that LE didn't inform him first about the discovery so that he could be there to hold his clients hand?  His attempt to orchestrate and spin the moment she found out was thwarted .  I think they're all in cahoots.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: February 20, 2009, 01:15:44 PM »

CA People Magazine link:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20221650,00.html

Scroll about 4 pages to the right, than you could click on the pic and it will enlarge it, for anyone who wants a look.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: February 20, 2009, 01:24:23 PM »

CA People Magazine link:

Scroll about 4 pages to the right, than you could click on the pic and it will enlarge it, for anyone who wants a look.

Your good, quietmonkey...thank you. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: February 20, 2009, 01:25:52 PM »

CA People Magazine link:

Your good, quietmonkey...thank you. 

You're Welcome! Actually, here is a direct link to that pic:

http://storage.people.com/jpgs/20080811/20080811-750-53.jpg

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.