June 16, 2024, 08:22:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338420 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: February 20, 2009, 01:37:47 PM »

If you are talking about the picture of Cindy in the 6 page or so layout in People Mag that bear is a different color than the one at memorial. The one at memorial was more of a champagne/beige color and the one in the magazine is more gold/orangey color. The one Cindy is with seems to be the one she was pictured carrying to church after body found.

CA People Magazine link:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20221650,00.html

Scroll about 4 pages to the right, than you could click on the pic and it will enlarge it, for anyone who wants a look.

Your good, quietmonkey...thank you. 

You're Welcome! Actually, here is a direct link to that pic:

http://storage.people.com/jpgs/20080811/20080811-750-53.jpg

Thank you...I had seen another picture of CA in this pose, but she had shorts on.  I wonder if they were telling her how to look, etc...for the pic...
I also noticed a pooh blanket on the crib.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: February 20, 2009, 01:38:02 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office released a tape recorded interview Friday that detectives did with the Anthony family's private investigator. Dominic Casey has been under the spotlight for making conflicting statements under oath about a search he conducted at the scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found the month before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LISTEN TO INTERVIEW: WFTV.com will have the full interview available in three separate parts shortly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detectives with the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI had serious questions about why the Anthonys' private eye went to the scene a month before law enforcement found her remains there and they were skeptical of Dominic Casey's answers under oath.

The Anthonys' private eye told detectives a Virginia psychic called him the same day he had already planned to go to the area off Suburban Drive and told him to look at that same spot. He said initially he was only planning to rule out whether it was a teen hangout for Casey Anthony years earlier when she was a teenager.

Detectives questioned what difference that would make now that Casey is 22 years old.

"It was not going to make a difference either, either way," Dominic Casey told detectives on January 7.

"What would be the point?" Sgt. John Allen asked. "I, I guess I'm, I guess I'm, I, uh, you're losing me here."

"The point was because somebody had made a statement that that's where they hung out. Simple as that. I already knew that the place had been searched three times prior by, uh, EquuSearch, I believe it was three, three times prior. So I knew there was nothing there anyway," Dominic Casey said.

Even though Dominic Casey told detectives it really didn't matter one way or the other and that he knew there was nothing there, he admitted going back three times to search and admitted to Eyewitness News it was the only search he ever did for Caylee's body, as opposed to searching for a live girl.

Eyewitness News also found out this week that Cindy Anthony said she sent someone to the scene in November and that Dominic Casey also has a separate employment contract with Casey Anthony herself.

There remain lots of questions that Dominic Casey's second interview with detectives, if it's released, might answer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18760259/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: February 20, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »

DC has a seperate Employement record???  Employement = paycheck in my neck of the woods.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: February 20, 2009, 01:44:23 PM »

DC has a seperate Employement record???  Employement = paycheck in my neck of the woods.

Same here. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: February 20, 2009, 01:44:27 PM »

Thank you...I had seen another picture of CA in this pose, but she had shorts on.  I wonder if they were telling her how to look, etc...for the pic...

RIP Sweet Puppy
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: February 20, 2009, 01:44:37 PM »

I believe tht Baez was the person who told Domonic to not call 911 if he found the body.

The reason I say this is he is the only person left who would have client priviledges with Domonic.  Although Domonic no longer worked for him, what he was told while working for the defense would be priviledged.  He says the A's didn't tell him that, Casey would not have had an opportunity to say that because her jail house discussions are only private with her attorney..no one else.

He didn't work for ABC ..so whatever they said to him is not priviledged info..however I would like to know  what was said during his discussion in the hallway with their producer.

I also think it very strange that Baez stopped by the hotel for only 20 minutes on the evening the body was found.  You would think he would have wanted more time with her family.

Obviously ABC was right their holding the A family's hands ..they were guarding their territory..they didn't want any other producers to horn in on their story of the A family.

Domonic knows alot more then was in this part of the interview and LE knows he does.  I think Cindy contacted the psychic and had her contact Domonic..and I think Cindy planted the idea of where Caylee was to the psychic and then had the psychic relayed that to Domonic. I think this is why Cindy says I already had that area checked.  I think she George and Lee put togather the clues from Casey as to where Caylee was and due to rains that was the first they could look since they had broken the code so to speak.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #826 on: February 20, 2009, 01:49:42 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I'm confused again, I blame it on bouncing back and forth here and Haleigh and housework, is this a new tape or the one we read yesterday, but now get to hear it?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: February 20, 2009, 01:52:58 PM »

Michelle Bart on staff on ABC now. Wow..what a shock! I think this interview was more revealing than any of the others. I love the way they knew answers to questions before asking.

Gotta go for awhile...back later today.

Not sure if that is what was meant, I think it was meant that Michelle Bart made the arrangements with ABC.   It was also interesting to learn that she had moved back to Oregon right after Caylee was found (DC's statement).   Even more so revealing is that this ABC producer accompanied the Anthonys to Cali for the LKL show - why would another network be accompanying them to a CNN interview, easy exclusives for future media projects.   Why is this so obvious?   DC stated that this producer called him when Cindy was in NY for an interview and he wouldnt talk to her but to his surprise the woman put Cindy on the phone and said that "shes okay" and that he could talk to her!    In other words, in the Anthony camp via previous arrangement.   When this producer happened to be having dinner at the Ritz with the Anthony crew, even DC stated he didnt believe her when she said she wasnt there for an exclusive.    Now, even more so it will be very interesting what Hoover had to say about all this since he was also at the Ritz, later back & forth to the Anthony home to lock it up after the first search warrant & later to pick up stuff with the Anthonys.

Think about what the Anthonys were doing the day Cindy sent DC to Suburban, the Anthonys & Milsteads were busy doing their Michelle Bart arranged "Meet and Greet" under the KFN tent, including Joy Wray being present.  There is no doubt about this any longer Cindy told investigators in Dec that she "sent someone" the month before to the area and bragged that nothing was there at that time.  Cindy also admitted in an "excited utterance" that there was a Winnie the Pooh blanket misssing from the house, why didnt she report that before Caylee's remains were found?   Isnt it interestin that Cindy did the People spread & the Local6 Caylee's bedroom interview with Jessica D'Onofrio surrounded by the Winnie the Pooh motif & yet she was just reporting AFTER Caylee was found that one of those blankets were missing?  Remember that DC and Lee went to visit Casey in jail TOGETHER (Oct I think).   Where is that videotape?  DC said he was scheduled to have breakfast with Michelle Bart & told Hoover he was swinging by Suburban.   Think about this, what an odd day to decide to go check out an old Kiomarie statement & why, nearly 5 months into this investigation.  What difference would it make to visit a "teen hang out"  in finding a "live Caylee" NONE. (JA & NS were brilliant in exposing this ridiculousness in their questioning very subtly).    I'm telling yas the psychic/dowser was a willing participant after the fact that their visits to the woods to dig & probe was revealed in, a KC koolaid drinker via Cindy begging for cover -the details this lady gave about instructing him on the phone were highly exaggerated & not credible - she was very defensive when questioned later on.   After many excuses she never provided her phone records.    It would be interesting if LE asked Cindy to provide proof of sending her the teddy bear & when and if this psychic has proof that she received it - where is this teddy bear she used to chanel what she claims to have envisioned?   Show me the teddy bear!

I will go so far as to say they all knew Caylee was dead & most of them knew and/or were willing participants in keeping the "Caylee is alive" out there.    Follow the money potential.   Who all had a stake in the game?

DC continued payment by the Anthonys & future work guarding Casey on the sheer lunacy that she would be found not guilty
Casey, were she to be found not guilty - thats laughable but ya know these nutjobs were thinking it & were working in concert in hopes it would happen
The Anthonys, of course, via interviews, movie/book deals
KFN-the financially troubled Milsteads, the only case that they actually got a good bite from that they could fraudulently attach themselves to so they could pander bucks & get their house out of foreclosure
Michelle Bart, to further her career that by all accounts wasnt that established
Jose Baez,  a young arrogant inexperienced attorney looking for fame who insultingly stated he was "the first Hispanic to try such a high profile murder case" 
NBC and ABC/Disney, ratings thru the roof income for exclusives of the "crime of this century" (I beg to differ with that analogy)[/color]

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: February 20, 2009, 01:53:16 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I'm confused again, I blame it on bouncing back and forth here and Haleigh and housework, is this a new tape or the one we read yesterday, but now get to hear it?

I think it's the audio of what we read.Guess we'll find out shortly. 
I know I hated ready through all that oh,uh ,hmm,stamering crap.

~ Peter Frampton
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: February 20, 2009, 01:54:57 PM »

Why would DC have a contract with KC and not with Baez?  That doesn't make sense at all.  KC couldn't have private conversations with him, could she?  Would it be privileged like Baez's conversations?

Why would Baez have dropped out?  Me thinks he didn't want to get disbarred if anything illegal was done by DC on KC's behalf!  Does that make sense? 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: February 20, 2009, 01:56:15 PM »

Hello, I am home today. Had a bad tummy.
Thank you all for going thru those docs. I went theu the crime scene docs, 122 pages.
A tough read.
I vote for the ABC producer / Lee.
Sheds some light into just how much Cindy meddled and lied. How could anyone have any sympathy for this family ?
If and when ABC does any sort of special, I plan on doing my own boycott.   

I hope your tummy feels better soon. 
I don't have any sympathy for the A family.    None.
This interview only proved to me that they knew all along that Caylee was dead.    If they thought for a second that Caylee was still alive, there is no way in h3ll that they could have gone out to eat at the Ritz the night they found Caylee's remains. 

So, when they went out to do the LKL show in LA on Dec 10, who paid the expenses for them to go interview the person who had the "Caylee sighting" at that restaurant in Southern California?   Who was going to pay for them to go to TN to continue talking to people about these "false sightings"?     Was it money donated for the purpose of finding Caylee, when they obviously knew that Caylee was deceased and probably knew where her body was located - rotting in the woods?     I know CNN paid to fly them out to California for the LKL show, but it must have cost extra to go talk to those people who claimed they saw Caylee in that restaurant.    Who has been paying DCasey a salary?   Was it the A's or was he paid through donations to find Caylee?   

And finally, how come Cindy hasn't gone back to work?    Who is paying the bills? 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: February 20, 2009, 01:57:02 PM »

There are more docs coming next week. Hooray for a big dump.
I have been reading some of them, I can't see much wiggle room to pin this one anyone else but Casey, junk science or not. 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: February 20, 2009, 01:57:48 PM »

YEAH... that's it...that's the other picture...lol
Man...that's funny, how you have that stuff like the snap of the finger.
hehehehe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #833 on: February 20, 2009, 01:59:51 PM »

Thanks, and Capp loved your post, the depth of the lies and charade has me feeling so sick, I am just amazed by the evilness of this bunch.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: February 20, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »

I believe tht Baez was the person who told Domonic to not call 911 if he found the body.

The reason I say this is he is the only person left who would have client priviledges with Domonic.  Although Domonic no longer worked for him, what he was told while working for the defense would be priviledged.  He says the A's didn't tell him that, Casey would not have had an opportunity to say that because her jail house discussions are only private with her attorney..no one else.

He didn't work for ABC ..so whatever they said to him is not priviledged info..however I would like to know  what was said during his discussion in the hallway with their producer.

I also think it very strange that Baez stopped by the hotel for only 20 minutes on the evening the body was found.  You would think he would have wanted more time with her family.

Obviously ABC was right their holding the A family's hands ..they were guarding their territory..they didn't want any other producers to horn in on their story of the A family.

Domonic knows alot more then was in this part of the interview and LE knows he does.  I think Cindy contacted the psychic and had her contact Domonic..and I think Cindy planted the idea of where Caylee was to the psychic and then had the psychic relayed that to Domonic. I think this is why Cindy says I already had that area checked.  I think she George and Lee put togather the clues from Casey as to where Caylee was and due to rains that was the first they could look since they had broken the code so to speak.

......Just long enough to pick up his paycheck..... IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: February 20, 2009, 02:02:09 PM »

(snipped)

And finally, how come Cindy hasn't gone back to work?    Who is paying the bills? 

I don't know of too many people who have made being a relative of a crime victim into a full time occupation?  C & A should be back to work now.  The funeral is over, no more searching to do.  Wait for the trial by becoming a contributing member of society again.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: February 20, 2009, 02:03:35 PM »

Dominic Casey - PI
Kronk - former bounty hunter

Lenord P - bounty hunter tells us of a daisy chain........... Humm, think that DC and Kronk have any mutual acquaintances?
Just a random thought with my cocco puffs!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: February 20, 2009, 02:07:43 PM »

Hey Sassy soon to be GrandMa. My tummy is sort of ok. There were fire trucks here last night at 2:30, alarms a-going. False alarm. But that didn't help much with the tummy thing. Slept in, getting my beauty sleep for the weekend.
The one thing with the duct tape : The brand was identifed, it must have had a brand name on the inside of the tape because it was way before anything went to a lab for matching. That must be why they said it matched the duct tape on the gas can. Also there was some other duct tape on shelves from the garage taken.
We have to remember that Casey was in that house when she was out on bail. Wonder how much stuff she chucked in the garbage, gone forever.
Oh this trial will be a hoot. I just can't think of an alternate theory that might be put forward.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: February 20, 2009, 02:08:53 PM »

YEAH... that's it...that's the other picture...lol
Man...that's funny, how you have that stuff like the snap of the finger.
hehehehe

Actually I just googled everything, it was very easy to find those. Sometimes you can spend lots of time looking and not find what you are looking for, other things you can find in a split second. Thank goodness for copy & paste cause that makes it easy to do things in a flash!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: February 20, 2009, 02:09:55 PM »

Thanks, and Capp loved your post, the depth of the lies and charade has me feeling so sick, I am just amazed by the evilness of this bunch.

I agree.Capp is good at breaking it down and posting it.
These are some evil SOBs. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.