June 16, 2024, 06:43:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338130 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: February 20, 2009, 02:11:03 PM »

Right about now I would really like to see the transcripts released to the interview between Hoover and LE.  Obviously as they were talking to DC they already knew the answers to the questions they were asking him...too bad he came off lying like a rug.

But this interview was very fascinating and I think the next will be too..but Hoover's interview..WOW..now there would be a BOMBSHELL!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #841 on: February 20, 2009, 02:13:02 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and Guest.....Quiet Monkey do you remember the Questions I had last night about Dom C. call to Cindy?? You pulled up a quote from Today about it being on the news for me. I thought about something a little bit ago....The forum post are central time....so that would have been an hour later here on east coast. Am I making sense? If not I will go back and bring the quote forward.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 20, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18760256/index.html
Part one of Dominic Casey interview.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 20, 2009, 02:15:55 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and Guest.....Quiet Monkey do you remember the Questions I had last night about Dom C. call to Cindy?? You pulled up a quote from Today about it being on the news for me. I thought about something a little bit ago....The forum post are central time....so that would have been an hour later here on east coast. Am I making sense? If not I will go back and bring the quote forward.

Yes I remember bringing up the quote yesterday. I don't remember what your questions were though. Something regarding the time Kronk called in to 911 on 12/11, which I believe it was 9:30am he called. Tha's all I remember.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 20, 2009, 02:19:46 PM »

Just got in here. For those who haven't read Dominic interview be sure to do so..I just finished. Took me forever because I kept backing up making sure I read things right. OMG!

Has it been discussed yet on who people think the person is that didn't want 911 called first if Caylee's body found? My guess is Casey because good time to take things away that might incriminate her. Could have been brought up in his last conversation with her since he is working for her also.

The riddle was it was no one in the A's house and was not someone working on behalf of the A's so that leaves Baez, Casey or Lee(didn't live at home at time).

If this hasn't been discussed then would some monkeys like to give their thoughts?

I'm thinking along those same lines, so Baez, Casey or Lee. I'm leaning towards Baez, but the question is was the plan to get rid of the remains, or plant evidence. I'm mixed up here, any thoughts?
My vote is for the ABC producer so that cameras and crew could respond. 

I think it's Baez, because I don't think the issue of privilege would be relevant with the Anthonys, Lee, ABC, or even KC. I don't think a PI falls under the privilege umbrella unless he working for the defense attorney. Does someone know if this is wrong?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #845 on: February 20, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »

I just had a thought we should  all send Cassey a letter telling her how Cindy is going to make $$$$$$$$$$ selling her story. This should give her some sleepless nights. 

I will if you will...
give me a address I will, Why not.

I'm not good for much,but I could write a little note.

Go ahead, make her day- just point out that Cindy is raking in millions$$ and Casey is in the slammer...

Bet THAT would make Casey hyperventilate and need a sedative.  heh.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: February 20, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »

You're Welcome! Actually, here is a direct link to that pic:

http://storage.people.com/jpgs/20080811/20080811-750-53.jpg

Thank you...I had seen another picture of CA in this pose, but she had shorts on.  I wonder if they were telling her how to look, etc...for the pic...
I also noticed a pooh blanket on the crib.

YEAH... that's it...that's the other picture...lol
Man...that's funny, how you have that stuff like the snap of the finger.
hehehehe

Actually I just googled everything, it was very easy to find those. Sometimes you can spend lots of time looking and not find what you are looking for, other things you can find in a split second. Thank goodness for copy & paste cause that makes it easy to do things in a flash!

Well I am one impressed Monkey.
  Thanks again!
xo
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: February 20, 2009, 02:25:21 PM »

Michelle Bart on staff on ABC now. Wow..what a shock! I think this interview was more revealing than any of the others. I love the way they knew answers to questions before asking.

Gotta go for awhile...back later today.

Not sure if that is what was meant, I think it was meant that Michelle Bart made the arrangements with ABC.   It was also interesting to learn that she had moved back to Oregon right after Caylee was found (DC's statement).   Even more so revealing is that this ABC producer accompanied the Anthonys to Cali for the LKL show - why would another network be accompanying them to a CNN interview, easy exclusives for future media projects.   Why is this so obvious?   DC stated that this producer called him when Cindy was in NY for an interview and he wouldnt talk to her but to his surprise the woman put Cindy on the phone and said that "shes okay" and that he could talk to her!    In other words, in the Anthony camp via previous arrangement.   When this producer happened to be having dinner at the Ritz with the Anthony crew, even DC stated he didnt believe her when she said she wasnt there for an exclusive.    Now, even more so it will be very interesting what Hoover had to say about all this since he was also at the Ritz, later back & forth to the Anthony home to lock it up after the first search warrant & later to pick up stuff with the Anthonys.

Think about what the Anthonys were doing the day Cindy sent DC to Suburban, the Anthonys & Milsteads were busy doing their Michelle Bart arranged "Meet and Greet" under the KFN tent, including Joy Wray being present.  There is no doubt about this any longer Cindy told investigators in Dec that she "sent someone" the month before to the area and bragged that nothing was there at that time.  Cindy also admitted in an "excited utterance" that there was a Winnie the Pooh blanket misssing from the house, why didnt she report that before Caylee's remains were found?   Isnt it interestin that Cindy did the People spread & the Local6 Caylee's bedroom interview with Jessica D'Onofrio surrounded by the Winnie the Pooh motif & yet she was just reporting AFTER Caylee was found that one of those blankets were missing?  Remember that DC and Lee went to visit Casey in jail TOGETHER (Oct I think).   Where is that videotape?  DC said he was scheduled to have breakfast with Michelle Bart & told Hoover he was swinging by Suburban.   Think about this, what an odd day to decide to go check out an old Kiomarie statement & why, nearly 5 months into this investigation.  What difference would it make to visit a "teen hang out"  in finding a "live Caylee" NONE. (JA & NS were brilliant in exposing this ridiculousness in their questioning very subtly).    I'm telling yas the psychic/dowser was a willing participant after the fact that their visits to the woods to dig & probe was revealed in, a KC koolaid drinker via Cindy begging for cover -the details this lady gave about instructing him on the phone were highly exaggerated & not credible - she was very defensive when questioned later on.   After many excuses she never provided her phone records.    It would be interesting if LE asked Cindy to provide proof of sending her the teddy bear & when and if this psychic has proof that she received it - where is this teddy bear she used to chanel what she claims to have envisioned?   Show me the teddy bear!

I will go so far as to say they all knew Caylee was dead & most of them knew and/or were willing participants in keeping the "Caylee is alive" out there.    Follow the money potential.   Who all had a stake in the game?

DC continued payment by the Anthonys & future work guarding Casey on the sheer lunacy that she would be found not guilty
Casey, were she to be found not guilty - thats laughable but ya know these nutjobs were thinking it & were working in concert in hopes it would happen
The Anthonys, of course, via interviews, movie/book deals
KFN-the financially troubled Milsteads, the only case that they actually got a good bite from that they could fraudulently attach themselves to so they could pander bucks & get their house out of foreclosure
Michelle Bart, to further her career that by all accounts wasnt that established
Jose Baez,  a young arrogant inexperienced attorney looking for fame who insultingly stated he was "the first Hispanic to try such a high profile murder case" 
NBC and ABC/Disney, ratings thru the roof income for exclusives of the "crime of this century" (I beg to differ with that analogy)[/color]

Good post and good memory Capp.   I had forgotten about the jail visit back in October.   hmmm.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: February 20, 2009, 02:25:32 PM »

LISTEN TO DOMINIC CASEY INTERVIEW: http://www.wftv.com/video/18760256/index.html  Part one

http://www.wftv.com/video/18760645/index.html    Part two   (another on the way)

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: February 20, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18760256/index.html
Part one of Dominic Casey interview.   

Thanks!   This should be fun!   We get to see him squirm!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: February 20, 2009, 02:29:19 PM »

You all - say hi Dugga!!!!

Hi Dugga !     

Yayyyy Dugga!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 20, 2009, 02:31:44 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18760645/index.html
Part Two of Dominic Casey interview

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 20, 2009, 02:32:39 PM »

You're Welcome! Actually, here is a direct link to that pic:

http://storage.people.com/jpgs/20080811/20080811-750-53.jpg

Thank you...I had seen another picture of CA in this pose, but she had shorts on.  I wonder if they were telling her how to look, etc...for the pic...
I also noticed a pooh blanket on the crib.

YEAH... that's it...that's the other picture...lol
Man...that's funny, how you have that stuff like the snap of the finger.
hehehehe

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!!  I think I might be confused as to what is referred to as thee 'blanket'....the covering on the bed with the ruffle I refer to as a comforter.....a blanket, to me, is less decorative....help me....what is everyone referring to when they say blanket??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #853 on: February 20, 2009, 02:33:16 PM »

Yes I remember bringing up the quote yesterday. I don't remember what your questions were though. Something regarding the time Kronk called in to 911 on 12/11, which I believe it was 9:30am he called. Tha's all I remember.

QM my questions were about Dom C. said he called Cindy at 9:30 to tell her something had been found at Suburban drive. He had heard it on the news at the Tip Toe Salon. Roy Kronk didn't call it in til 9:30, so there was no news on tv at that time. Today posted that it here at 9:49.AM. So what I am asking is : What Today posted would have been central time here on the forum...Which would have made it 10:49 on east coast. So there is no way that Dom heard it on the news at 9:30. So.....Maybe Kronk was part of the daisy chain that LP talks about. I am not trying to beat a dead horse but this is driving me nuts.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: February 20, 2009, 02:34:10 PM »

Blaze:
YOU'RE WELCOME

RIP Sweet Puppy
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: February 20, 2009, 02:34:25 PM »

Two things on my mind this morning.  One thing found in the woods with Caylee was a piece of metal and I believe it was referred to as a possible projectile, any thoughts?  May be unrelated, but bothered me. 

Next, since reading what Lee had to say about his sister, I began to wonder, maybe he was working with LE, and the promise was to Caylee.  Maybe it was to find her body, and thus he may have played a link in the daisy chain??  Just thinking out loud.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: February 20, 2009, 02:37:43 PM »

O/T.Klaas.NH.Just a heads up!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: February 20, 2009, 02:39:26 PM »

LISTEN TO DOMINIC CASEY INTERVIEW: http://www.wftv.com/video/18760256/index.html  Part one

http://www.wftv.com/video/18760645/index.html    Part two   (another on the way)

Thanx Capp!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: February 20, 2009, 02:39:48 PM »

QM my questions were about Dom C. said he called Cindy at 9:30 to tell her something had been found at Suburban drive. He had heard it on the news at the Tip Toe Salon. Roy Kronk didn't call it in til 9:30, so there was no news on tv at that time. Today posted that it here at 9:49.AM. So what I am asking is : What Today posted would have been central time here on the forum...Which would have made it 10:49 on east coast. So there is no way that Dom heard it on the news at 9:30. So.....Maybe Kronk was part of the daisy chain that LP talks about. I am not trying to beat a dead horse but this is driving me nuts.

Wow, I didn't know that. I do remember the talk about the Tip Toe Salon, but guess I wasn't paying attention enough. I did not realize that he called CA that morning. As far as the time on this site, I know it is an hour behind my time (east coast). I am not sure of the exact time that the story first hit the news. I only know it was reported in the news that he called at 9:30am, so I assume that to be a fact. I would find it a surprise if DC also called CA at 9:30am.

RIP Sweet Puppy
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 20, 2009, 02:40:02 PM »

Two things on my mind this morning.  One thing found in the woods with Caylee was a piece of metal and I believe it was referred to as a possible projectile, any thoughts?  May be unrelated, but bothered me. 

Next, since reading what Lee had to say about his sister, I began to wonder, maybe he was working with LE, and the promise was to Caylee.  Maybe it was to find her body, and thus he may have played a link in the daisy chain??  Just thinking out loud.

Akmom...I go back and forth on thinking about Lee working with LE.  Some of his actions make me think he was...some of them, not so sure.  If he was, he certainly covered himself where Cindy is concerned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.