June 16, 2024, 08:32:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338442 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: February 20, 2009, 03:04:01 PM »

Two things on my mind this morning.  One thing found in the woods with Caylee was a piece of metal and I believe it was referred to as a possible projectile, any thoughts?  May be unrelated, but bothered me. 

Next, since reading what Lee had to say about his sister, I began to wonder, maybe he was working with LE, and the promise was to Caylee.  Maybe it was to find her body, and thus he may have played a link in the daisy chain??  Just thinking out loud.
[/quote

Akmom...I go back and forth on thinking about Lee working with LE.  Some of his actions make me think he was...some of them, not so sure.  If he was, he certainly covered himself where Cindy is concerned.

I think he would have to hide it from everyone.  Cindy with that hammer would scare the bejeesus out of me.

Well, now that the bejeesus is no longer in you, how do you feel?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: February 20, 2009, 03:04:21 PM »

I don't remember hearing anything about shoes being found at the site either. That would lead me to believe she wasn't wearing any when she died. I'm sure she wouldn't bother to put her shoes on after she died, just probably put her out there exactly how she was when she died. Of course it makes you think about the duct tape too. Why bother to put it on after she died? If she were trying to make it look like a kidnapping, she probably would have put her shoes on her too???

RIP Sweet Puppy
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: February 20, 2009, 03:06:29 PM »

Something I caught in the documents.

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

YIKES!!!  WTH??      I missed this in the docs, thanks for pointing it out, Turbo!  Makes me even more curious.  What on earth could they have been giving it to Caylee for?  That alone is odd enuff.  If for an STD, omigosh the implications.....   

I thought that was used for urinary tract infections?  Could it be from using bubble baths?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: February 20, 2009, 03:06:48 PM »

Quietmonkey....those monkeys are too cute - do you happen to know if there is  a set of expressions for those monkeys?

I found them on photobucket. There are lots of different ones doing different things. Just search for monkey and a bunch of them come up.

RIP Sweet Puppy
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: February 20, 2009, 03:08:01 PM »

I was wondering if someone could clarify this for me, Im seeing different reports on the duct tape. 1 report says George, Cindy and Lee's prints not on the tape Casey noticebly missing from the list. Another report says Caseys prints werent on the tape. Do we know for certain if her prints were on the tape or not?

No we don't or at least I don't...

All that was released thus far is that there were no prints of George, Lee or Cindy.   No news about any fingerprints found being Casey's or not, no mention of Casey at all either way
[/quote

Thanks I misread
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: February 20, 2009, 03:08:53 PM »

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

YIKES!!!  WTH??      I missed this in the docs, thanks for pointing it out, Turbo!  Makes me even more curious.  What on earth could they have been giving it to Caylee for?  That alone is odd enuff.  If for an STD, omigosh the implications.....   

I thought that was used for urinary tract infections?  Could it be from using bubble baths?

They make a opthalmic solution, could be "pink eye".  This site says safe for children?

http://www.drugs.com/pro/gentamicin.html

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: February 20, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »

I don't remember hearing anything about shoes being found at the site either. That would lead me to believe she wasn't wearing any when she died. I'm sure she wouldn't bother to put her shoes on after she died, just probably put her out there exactly how she was when she died. Of course it makes you think about the duct tape too. Why bother to put it on after she died? If she were trying to make it look like a kidnapping, she probably would have put her shoes on her too???

So she must have killed her at the home for sure. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: February 20, 2009, 03:09:39 PM »

Could it simply have been suffocation that killed Caylee?Casey duct taped her mouth covering her nose as well and watched her die?She was probably in such a rage at the time that cruelty didn't matter at all.What about injecting Chloroform with a syringe?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: February 20, 2009, 03:10:42 PM »

I found this and was worried about the same thing after I Wiki-ed it.  I just couldn't think about it

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: February 20, 2009, 03:12:25 PM »

The little I have just read about this drug it sure doesn't look like a normal antibiotic to give a child.

I wish we had date, but from the way that reads, it was not "prescribed" by a doctor. All the other ones listed had a Dr.'s name on it.

Am continuing to read the convo between y'all about this...

Sorry am sooooo far behind, my cable was giving me fits. Am back on track and pedaling fast to catch up. 

This is the other thing that bothers me, that it seems this drug was not prescribed by a doctor. 

What does that mean??  Could it be that Cindy brought this home from work, and was treating Caylee without a doctor's knowledge?     And if so.... What else might she have brought home in that way? 

Sorry if this is me making a huge leap where it may not be necessary.   Cannot believe how jaded I've become since this case began. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: February 20, 2009, 03:13:31 PM »

Two things on my mind this morning.  One thing found in the woods with Caylee was a piece of metal and I believe it was referred to as a possible projectile, any thoughts?  May be unrelated, but bothered me. 

Next, since reading what Lee had to say about his sister, I began to wonder, maybe he was working with LE, and the promise was to Caylee.  Maybe it was to find her body, and thus he may have played a link in the daisy chain??  Just thinking out loud.
[/quote

Akmom...I go back and forth on thinking about Lee working with LE.  Some of his actions make me think he was...some of them, not so sure.  If he was, he certainly covered himself where Cindy is concerned.

I think he would have to hide it from everyone.  Cindy with that hammer would scare the bejeesus out of me.

Well, now that the bejeesus is no longer in you, how do you feel?

Best laugh since I've had since I started reading the documents!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 20, 2009, 03:13:57 PM »

Quietmonkey....those monkeys are too cute - do you happen to know if there is  a set of expressions for those monkeys?

I found them on photobucket. There are lots of different ones doing different things. Just search for monkey and a bunch of them come up.

Tks sweetie 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: February 20, 2009, 03:13:58 PM »

Here's a few more I found:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: February 20, 2009, 03:14:48 PM »

Jinx on a coke, Turbo.

Haven't heard that in long time, thanks for the laugh Mrs. Peel! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: February 20, 2009, 03:15:13 PM »

This just in from the Orlando Sentinel:

This afternoon, Marti Mackenzie, spokeswoman for Anthony's attorney Jose Baez, released a statement via email.

"It is outrageous and cruel that they were standing by to record her emotions," Mackenzie said. "Let's call this the latest in a 'tape and release' strategy that the Sheriff's Department has used since Casey was first arrested. There can be no other motive than an attempt to influence viewers and readers following the case that Casey's reactions are not normal for someone who lost a child."

The video of her reaction was later reviewed. Statements were taken from the Orange County Jail corrections officers who told Anthony of the discovery, according to documents released earlier this week.

The video has not been turned over to the State Attorney's Office and is not part of public record, according to sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla. The sheriff's office is not releasing the video because it is part of the on-going investigation.

Orange County Jail spokesman Allen Moore issued a statement regarding the videotape late Thursday. He would not confirm the existence of the recording.

"As we have consistently stated, we do not report reaction or demeanor of any inmate in our custody," Allen said in an e-mailed statement. "Further, Orange County Corrections will not reveal any information about law enforcement investigations or requests."

Cruel?  Killing an innocent precious babygirl is cruel!   Sorry Marti this is standard operating procedure along with all the psy evals and tests your client's defendant takes.  The defense knows the videotape was not going to be released as part of the discovery  I DONT THINK THE DEFENSE GIVES THE PUBLIC CREDIT THAT WE CAN READ!    OMG these people crawl out of the sewer!

You know she is as bad as Todd Black was..did she even read this statement before she released it..this is probably the only time that Casey ever gave a normal reaction ..she was hyperventilating and needed a setative, as most mother's would if they thought the remains of their child have possibly been found.   This is the only time she has shown any emotion that would make sense..unfortunately it wasn't for Caylee it was for herself.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: February 20, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »

Tks Quiet

This case has me doing this one way too often

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 20, 2009, 03:20:57 PM »

Tks Quiet

This case has me doing this one way too often

Ain't that the truth!! 

This too:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: February 20, 2009, 03:25:39 PM »

You're Welcome! Actually, here is a direct link to that pic:

http://storage.people.com/jpgs/20080811/20080811-750-53.jpg

Thank you...I had seen another picture of CA in this pose, but she had shorts on.  I wonder if they were telling her how to look, etc...for the pic...
I also noticed a pooh blanket on the crib.

YEAH... that's it...that's the other picture...lol
Man...that's funny, how you have that stuff like the snap of the finger.
hehehehe

Actually I just googled everything, it was very easy to find those. Sometimes you can spend lots of time looking and not find what you are looking for, other things you can find in a split second. Thank goodness for copy & paste cause that makes it easy to do things in a flash!

Pooh blanket...if you mean that the top thing with ruffles is a blanket on the bed...I think that's called a "coverlet" (like a bedspread, a top covering).  The Pooh blanket is like a blanket with no ruffles IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: February 20, 2009, 03:26:27 PM »

I didn't see anything about shoes in the bag. I did read the entire 122 page report, but there was alot in there to get thru. I don't remember if there were shoes in the car.
IF he crime scene was the house, then perhaps she wasn't wearing any socks or shoes.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: February 20, 2009, 03:27:17 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!!  I think I might be confused as to what is referred to as thee 'blanket'....the covering on the bed with the ruffle I refer to as a comforter.....a blanket, to me, is less decorative....help me....what is everyone referring to when they say blanket??

Hi Sunny,
  I'd give you an answer but I'm alittle confused about this too...

thanks Tater...I am glad not to be alone in this....I asked my grand niece who has a one yo and she called it a comforter too....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.