June 16, 2024, 05:45:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337987 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #900 on: February 20, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »

The little I have just read about this drug it sure doesn't look like a normal antibiotic to give a child.

I wish we had date, but from the way that reads, it was not "prescribed" by a doctor. All the other ones listed had a Dr.'s name on it.

Am continuing to read the convo between y'all about this...

Sorry am sooooo far behind, my cable was giving me fits. Am back on track and pedaling fast to catch up. 

This is the other thing that bothers me, that it seems this drug was not prescribed by a doctor. 

What does that mean??  Could it be that Cindy brought this home from work, and was treating Caylee without a doctor's knowledge?     And if so.... What else might she have brought home in that way? 

Sorry if this is me making a huge leap where it may not be necessary.   Cannot believe how jaded I've become since this case began. 

The list says prescription box of antibiotic. So I am assuming it was from a doctor.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: February 20, 2009, 03:29:47 PM »

Tks Quiet

This case has me doing this one way too often

Ain't that the truth!! 

This too:

I have a bunch of this type
They start here:  http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=v7CEOtbn7zMxMH3G927%2FrA%3D%3D&page=3
I have seen collections of the other ones in .zip format.  When I see more I'll but them in the Lounge.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: February 20, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!!  I think I might be confused as to what is referred to as thee 'blanket'....the covering on the bed with the ruffle I refer to as a comforter.....a blanket, to me, is less decorative....help me....what is everyone referring to when they say blanket??

I agree Sunny. A comforter generally covers the bed and the blanket. The blanket is more likely what most use to cover themselves up at night, and the comforter covers the bed during the day. Though, I don't personally follow those rules! I believe that the A's were missing a "blanket" not the comforter that we see in those pics. There was this pic that was thought to possibly be "the blanket" (bottom left corner), atleast back a month or so ago.

thanks QM....you and I are thinking alike on this.....that is really is a blanket....not the top covering (comforter) that was missing....and that makes sense according to what cin-cin said about the blanket being missing

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: February 20, 2009, 03:31:02 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!!  I think I might be confused as to what is referred to as thee 'blanket'....the covering on the bed with the ruffle I refer to as a comforter.....a blanket, to me, is less decorative....help me....what is everyone referring to when they say blanket??

Hi Sunny,
  I'd give you an answer but I'm alittle confused about this too...

thanks Tater...I am glad not to be alone in this....I asked my grand niece who has a one yo and she called it a comforter too....

I think for me what I want to know if it was like the one on her bed above where Cindy is sitting?If it was like that,then we know for sure another one had been purchased to replace it?It would seem a bit bulky though,right?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: February 20, 2009, 03:32:31 PM »

I could see people calling a comforter a blanket. 

The "blanket" that was found at the remains site, was described as a blanket with pooh and piglet.

But I see your point. 

I wonder what all comes with the set.Usually it is a comforter,dust ruffle,and shams.Sometimes a sheet set is included but I don't think blankets are.I don't know,it's been a long time since I've shopped in the childrens section...

That's why I asked...I haven't a clue...especially about little girl things.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: February 20, 2009, 03:32:37 PM »

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/SearchDepartment.aspx?SearchString=Winnie+the+Pooh+Classic&JSEnabled=false&mscssid=

Penney's has a Pooh Classic blanket...scroll down...on the right

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: February 20, 2009, 03:33:28 PM »

OK all three parts to the first LE interview with Dominic Casey are posted at WFTV (other locals dont have it posted yet hmmm)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18760256/index.html
http://www.wftv.com/video/18760645/index.html
http://www.wftv.com/video/18760832/index.html

thanks capp

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: February 20, 2009, 03:34:13 PM »

Thankyou Puzzler...Probably it!  Sad

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: February 20, 2009, 03:34:38 PM »

Checking out Caseys handwritting a few pages back, noticed on the her sworn statement to LE, she wrote

Caylee was wearing, pink shirt, jean shorts and white tennis shoes last time Casey saw her. The Anthony's if their mouths are moving no truth can ever come out.

After comming in contact with the Anthony clan and the PI's, I am afraid everyone in LE and the Da's office is going to need therapy to recover. They have been sucked into a parallel universe, their heads have to hurt  from dealing with them all.

This is sure true!  Not sure if there's enough therapy in the world to help those in LE and the DA's office recover from dealing with the A's!    

My heart goes out to all those involved in combing the remains site.  On their hands and knees looking for our lil angel.    

I can't remember if they recovered caylee's shoes at the site.

I didn't see shoes listed......anyone?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: February 20, 2009, 03:36:18 PM »

I was wondering if someone could clarify this for me, Im seeing different reports on the duct tape. 1 report says George, Cindy and Lee's prints not on the tape Casey noticebly missing from the list. Another report says Caseys prints werent on the tape. Do we know for certain if her prints were on the tape or not?

No we don't or at least I don't...

All that was released thus far is that there were no prints of George, Lee or Cindy.   No news about any fingerprints found being Casey's or not, no mention of Casey at all either way

I haven't watched NG for several mights.....has LP been on and dropped anything new.  IIRC LP was the first to drop the casey's prints on the duct tape statement!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: February 20, 2009, 03:36:22 PM »

Checking out Caseys handwritting a few pages back, noticed on the her sworn statement to LE, she wrote

Caylee was wearing, pink shirt, jean shorts and white tennis shoes last time Casey saw her. The Anthony's if their mouths are moving no truth can ever come out.

After comming in contact with the Anthony clan and the PI's, I am afraid everyone in LE and the Da's office is going to need therapy to recover. They have been sucked into a parallel universe, their heads have to hurt  from dealing with them all.

This is sure true!  Not sure if there's enough therapy in the world to help those in LE and the DA's office recover from dealing with the A's!    

My heart goes out to all those involved in combing the remains site.  On their hands and knees looking for our lil angel.    

I can't remember if they recovered caylee's shoes at the site.

I didn't see shoes listed......anyone?

I only saw shoes in pictures released but clueless about any with the body..I figured it was just some they went and took from the house..

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: February 20, 2009, 03:37:24 PM »

I was wondering if someone could clarify this for me, Im seeing different reports on the duct tape. 1 report says George, Cindy and Lee's prints not on the tape Casey noticebly missing from the list. Another report says Caseys prints werent on the tape. Do we know for certain if her prints were on the tape or not?

No we don't or at least I don't...

All that was released thus far is that there were no prints of George, Lee or Cindy.   No news about any fingerprints found being Casey's or not, no mention of Casey at all either way

I haven't watched NG for several mights.....has LP been on and dropped anything new.  IIRC LP was the first to drop the casey's prints on the duct tape statement!!

I'm still waiting on the maggot evidence with human DNA in them...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: February 20, 2009, 03:38:12 PM »

I can't go in there (Haleigh room) ... I knew enough from day one to stay away. I would be banned from SM and probably banned from the internet if I open my mouth in there 

hey monkeys! long time no see! but nothing like a good ol' doc dump with real bombshells to get me back in the cage!! So believe it or not i have only read 90 pages, and it was all krunk, some annie info, and a bunch of lists of caylees little bones, so sad.! I havent even gone back to read the thread, or see where you all are getting your docs from. So yeah...!!

It's good to see your smiling face, NO1ZMONKEY!     I've missed you! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: February 20, 2009, 03:38:59 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys and Guest.....Quiet Monkey do you remember the Questions I had last night about Dom C. call to Cindy?? You pulled up a quote from Today about it being on the news for me. I thought about something a little bit ago....The forum post are central time....so that would have been an hour later here on east coast. Am I making sense? If not I will go back and bring the quote forward.

Yes I remember bringing up the quote yesterday. I don't remember what your questions were though. Something regarding the time Kronk called in to 911 on 12/11, which I believe it was 9:30am he called. Tha's all I remember.

QM my questions were about Dom C. said he called Cindy at 9:30 to tell her something had been found at Suburban drive. He had heard it on the news at the Tip Toe Salon. Roy Kronk didn't call it in til 9:30, so there was no news on tv at that time. Today posted that it here at 9:49.AM. So what I am asking is : What Today posted would have been central time here on the forum...Which would have made it 10:49 on east coast. So there is no way that Dom heard it on the news at 9:30. So.....Maybe Kronk was part of the daisy chain that LP talks about. I am not trying to beat a dead horse but this is driving me nuts.

Good point !!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: February 20, 2009, 03:39:23 PM »

ANYONE HAVE THE LINK SO WE CAN VOTE FOR SM THIS MORNING???  TIA

My monkey is on that Trimm will be the first to provide the link...

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/

Sorry 'Lil Momma.I was outside walking 20lbs of trouble. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #915 on: February 20, 2009, 03:40:11 PM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html
BUMP!

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: February 20, 2009, 03:40:23 PM »

Pooh blanket...if you mean that the top thing with ruffles is a blanket on the bed...I think that's called a "coverlet" (like a bedspread, a top covering).  The Pooh blanket is like a blanket with no ruffles IMO.

thanks Puzzler....I think we all agree the top thingie is not what was missing...but a real blanket...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: February 20, 2009, 03:41:04 PM »

" walking 20lbs of trouble. "  Would this be your dog? Sorry I don't know...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: February 20, 2009, 03:42:44 PM »

Hi Sunny,
  I'd give you an answer but I'm alittle confused about this too...

thanks Tater...I am glad not to be alone in this....I asked my grand niece who has a one yo and she called it a comforter too....

I think for me what I want to know if it was like the one on her bed above where Cindy is sitting?If it was like that,then we know for sure another one had been purchased to replace it?It would seem a bit bulky though,right?

Damn I hate to ask this it sounds so morbid...but in the released photos were there pictures of the blanket

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: February 20, 2009, 03:42:46 PM »

Can't wait for the video release of horsehead doubling over.  I'm doubling over just thinking about how much fun I can have with it.

Well.. guess I'll go ahead and say it.. heh

Horsehead may as well get all the practice she can in bending over, that will come in handy in about a year or so.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.