June 16, 2024, 07:35:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338282 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: February 20, 2009, 03:44:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!!  I think I might be confused as to what is referred to as thee 'blanket'....the covering on the bed with the ruffle I refer to as a comforter.....a blanket, to me, is less decorative....help me....what is everyone referring to when they say blanket??

I agree Sunny. A comforter generally covers the bed and the blanket. The blanket is more likely what most use to cover themselves up at night, and the comforter covers the bed during the day. Though, I don't personally follow those rules! I believe that the A's were missing a "blanket" not the comforter that we see in those pics. There was this pic that was thought to possibly be "the blanket" (bottom left corner), atleast back a month or so ago.

thanks QM....you and I are thinking alike on this.....that is really is a blanket....not the top covering (comforter) that was missing....and that makes sense according to what cin-cin said about the blanket being missing

"Blanket that appeared to have the classic "Winne the Pooh" design with Piglet"

That's how it's worded in the report, I had to rewrite it though cause I don't know how to copy from a pdf.

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: February 20, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »

thanks Puzzler...I am thinking this is the article that was missing....like Tater said...the top covering would be bulky I would imagine....When are we gonna get to see the JCP info...darn it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: February 20, 2009, 03:45:06 PM »

Checking out Caseys handwritting a few pages back, noticed on the her sworn statement to LE, she wrote

Caylee was wearing, pink shirt, jean shorts and white tennis shoes last time Casey saw her. The Anthony's if their mouths are moving no truth can ever come out.

After comming in contact with the Anthony clan and the PI's, I am afraid everyone in LE and the Da's office is going to need therapy to recover. They have been sucked into a parallel universe, their heads have to hurt  from dealing with them all.

This is sure true!  Not sure if there's enough therapy in the world to help those in LE and the DA's office recover from dealing with the A's!    

My heart goes out to all those involved in combing the remains site.  On their hands and knees looking for our lil angel.    

I can't remember if they recovered caylee's shoes at the site.
I didn't see anything about shoes at the crime site either.  Makes me wonder if that means Caylee was murdered in the home.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: February 20, 2009, 03:46:06 PM »

ANYONE HAVE THE LINK SO WE CAN VOTE FOR SM THIS MORNING???  TIA

My monkey is on that Trimm will be the first to provide the link...

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/

Sorry 'Lil Momma.I was outside walking 20lbs of trouble. 

" walking 20lbs of trouble. "  Would this be your dog? Sorry I don't know...

Hey Tater.     Yep 20lbs of trouble would be my Doxie named Digger.(he figured out he really is a hound)   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: February 20, 2009, 03:46:28 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!!  I think I might be confused as to what is referred to as thee 'blanket'....the covering on the bed with the ruffle I refer to as a comforter.....a blanket, to me, is less decorative....help me....what is everyone referring to when they say blanket??

Hi Sunny,
  I'd give you an answer but I'm alittle confused about this too...

thanks Tater...I am glad not to be alone in this....I asked my grand niece who has a one yo and she called it a comforter too....

I think for me what I want to know if it was like the one on her bed above where Cindy is sitting?If it was like that,then we know for sure another one had been purchased to replace it?It would seem a bit bulky though,right?

Damn I hate to ask this it sounds so morbid...but in the released photos were there pictures of the blanket

No, neither were the pictures of her clothes.

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: February 20, 2009, 03:46:38 PM »

Can't wait for the video release of horsehead doubling over.  I'm doubling over just thinking about how much fun I can have with it.

Well.. guess I'll go ahead and say it.. heh

Horsehead may as well get all the practice she can in bending over, that will come in handy in about a year or so.   

You did not say that!    ROTFLMAO!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: February 20, 2009, 03:48:08 PM »

Checking out Caseys handwritting a few pages back, noticed on the her sworn statement to LE, she wrote

Caylee was wearing, pink shirt, jean shorts and white tennis shoes last time Casey saw her. The Anthony's if their mouths are moving no truth can ever come out.

After comming in contact with the Anthony clan and the PI's, I am afraid everyone in LE and the Da's office is going to need therapy to recover. They have been sucked into a parallel universe, their heads have to hurt  from dealing with them all.

This is sure true!  Not sure if there's enough therapy in the world to help those in LE and the DA's office recover from dealing with the A's!    

My heart goes out to all those involved in combing the remains site.  On their hands and knees looking for our lil angel.    

I didn't see anything about shoes at the crime site either.  Makes me wonder if that means Caylee was murdered in the home.

When GA was giving the detailed description of what Caylee was wearing..did he mention shoes?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: February 20, 2009, 03:48:40 PM »

thanks Puzzler...I am thinking this is the article that was missing....like Tater said...the top covering would be bulky I would imagine....When are we gonna get to see the JCP info...darn it!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: February 20, 2009, 03:48:55 PM »

thanks QM....you and I are thinking alike on this.....that is really is a blanket....not the top covering (comforter) that was missing....and that makes sense according to what cin-cin said about the blanket being missing

"Blanket that appeared to have the classic "Winne the Pooh" design with Piglet"

That's how it's worded in the report, I had to rewrite it though cause I don't know how to copy from a pdf.

thanks QM...I am glad that is straight...at least in my mind....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: February 20, 2009, 03:50:10 PM »

ANYONE HAVE THE LINK SO WE CAN VOTE FOR SM THIS MORNING???  TIA

My monkey is on that Trimm will be the first to provide the link...

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/

Sorry 'Lil Momma.I was outside walking 20lbs of trouble. 

" walking 20lbs of trouble. "  Would this be your dog? Sorry I don't know...

Hey Tater.     Yep 20lbs of trouble would be my Doxie named Digger.(he figured out he really is a hound)   

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,ok!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: February 20, 2009, 03:50:33 PM »

I didn't see shoes listed......anyone?

Didn't see any blue jean skirt (or anything blue jean) either.  Didn't Casey say Caylee had on a pink shirt, blue jean skirt and shoes the last time she saw her?  Well...I guess the pink shirt was the silver of truth in that lie!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: February 20, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »

Thinking either KC left with Caylee and GA reported correctly.
KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.
Then something bad happened.  Why wrap in the blanket.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #932 on: February 20, 2009, 03:52:05 PM »

Just got in here. For those who haven't read Dominic interview be sure to do so..I just finished. Took me forever because I kept backing up making sure I read things right. OMG!

Has it been discussed yet on who people think the person is that didn't want 911 called first if Caylee's body found? My guess is Casey because good time to take things away that might incriminate her. Could have been brought up in his last conversation with her since he is working for her also.

The riddle was it was no one in the A's house and was not someone working on behalf of the A's so that leaves Baez, Casey or Lee(didn't live at home at time).

If this hasn't been discussed then would some monkeys like to give their thoughts?

Kat, I would love to give my thoughts.  Dominic was either a complete liar before he met the Anthony's or he drank the kool-aid and I mean gallons.  So many lies, he just kept getting caught in them.  I hope they took his fingerprints to rule out.  I would not be suprised if he did, indeed find the bag, looked in and told others.

The FBI Agent Nick Savage, got so tired of the lies, he finally told Dominic that they already knew the answers to the questions they were asking. Even Anthony attorney Brad Conway started getting tired of the obvious lies and tried to get Dominc to just state the facts a few times.  Not anything that would get the Anthony's in trouble but I don't think he wanted Dominic to cover up for Bozo.

I totally believe there was information from Casey to someone that the body was there.  They caught him in so many lies. I think when he wanted the interview to be stopped at one point, he was ready to involve Bozo.  I think Bozo is in this up to his elbows.  I can't wait for the second interview to be made public.  I think this interview was more telling of the potential cover-up than anything we have ever seen.  It even sounds exactly like some smart monkey's theories.  None of his times match up and his turning on James Hoover, the other PI, makes no sense. 

Any monkey that hasn't read this interview with Dominic Casey and LE, needs to.....like Mark Klass says,  "The truth never changes". 

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: February 20, 2009, 03:53:42 PM »

That's it!!  All my instincts are saying that the blanket's like the one in this picture!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: February 20, 2009, 03:53:53 PM »

me too.....the blanket, the garbage bags, the sticker, the clothes hamper, no shoes..........but I can't put the duct tape in the puzzle....I don;t think the duct tape was a ploy to make it look like a kidnapping...I think it was the method of murder....so where does the duct tape come into play at the house...surely she didn't have it in her night stand drawer.....but something keeps niggling at me about duct tape from the documents and I can't draw it out and I can't go back and read all the documents to find it....but I am relatively sure I read something about duct tape wrapped around something taken from casey's room....damn!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: February 20, 2009, 03:53:53 PM »

KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #936 on: February 20, 2009, 03:57:41 PM »

Something I caught in the documents.

There was a prescription for Gentamicin in Caylee's name.Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside antibiotic for gram negative bacteria. That is a STRANGE antibiotic to give a child. Gentamicin is a bactericidal antibiotic and can cause permanent hearing loss rapidly and is never used for children.

It's most common use is in STD's. Could she have had an STD of some type and where would she have gotten it. This story gets sicker and sicker from beginning to end. Cindy would have known never to use that old type antibiotic unless there was a very serious STD infection.

When was this prescribed does anyone know? I closed out the page and can't find it again.

YIKES!!!  WTH??      I missed this in the docs, thanks for pointing it out, Turbo!  Makes me even more curious.  What on earth could they have been giving it to Caylee for?  That alone is odd enuff.  If for an STD, omigosh the implications.....   

I thought that was used for urinary tract infections?  Could it be from using bubble baths?

its also used for pink eye.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: February 20, 2009, 03:58:05 PM »

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...
She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: February 20, 2009, 04:00:45 PM »

She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: February 20, 2009, 04:00:52 PM »

me too.....the blanket, the garbage bags, the sticker, the clothes hamper, no shoes..........but I can't put the duct tape in the puzzle....I don;t think the duct tape was a ploy to make it look like a kidnapping...I think it was the method of murder....so where does the duct tape come into play at the house...surely she didn't have it in her night stand drawer.....but something keeps niggling at me about duct tape from the documents and I can't draw it out and I can't go back and read all the documents to find it....but I am relatively sure I read something about duct tape wrapped around something taken from casey's room....damn!!

Was thinking after that fight with CA, that KC got the duct tape from the shed, knife from kitchen, when into her room where Caylee was crying/acting out, put the tape around her mouth to silence her, so CA wouldn't come back into the room to nag at KC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.