June 16, 2024, 08:31:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338439 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #940 on: February 20, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »

I notice the talk back and forth about the blanket vs. comforter.  I am from Florida, been here pretty much all my life, and let me just say that anything that covers my body is considered a blanket.  LOL  I know what a comforter is, but I still call it my blanket.  So, what I am trying to say is, it might just be a matter of different interpretation of what is written.  The person who logged it in could have been generic about it and wrote "blanket", when the rest of the USA would call it a comforter.
Just throwin that out there for what its worth.  (I even consider a "sheet" to be a "blanket".)

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: February 20, 2009, 04:02:56 PM »

I didn't see anything about shoes at the crime site either.  Makes me wonder if that means Caylee was murdered in the home.

me too.....the blanket, the garbage bags, the sticker, the clothes hamper, no shoes..........but I can't put the duct tape in the puzzle....I don;t think the duct tape was a ploy to make it look like a kidnapping...I think it was the method of murder....so where does the duct tape come into play at the house...surely she didn't have it in her night stand drawer.....but something keeps niggling at me about duct tape from the documents and I can't draw it out and I can't go back and read all the documents to find it....but I am relatively sure I read something about duct tape wrapped around something taken from casey's room....damn!!

Was thinking after that fight with CA, that KC got the duct tape from the shed, knife from kitchen, when into her room where Caylee was crying/acting out, put the tape around her mouth to silence her, so CA wouldn't come back into the room to nag at KC.

And then stayed there all night with her or left the house?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: February 20, 2009, 04:03:39 PM »

A poster asked where the information came from about Cindy saying to Greta that a blanket from Caylee's bed is missing and she doesn't know where it is.  It was during the interview in the Anthony's home.

I reported that because I had seen it on Fox News, not once..but twice.  The first time it stunned me because I've never heard that before.  The second time I absorbed more of the wording a went immediately to my computer and noted it down.

Because the poster couldn't find it, I've been looking for it myself this morning.  I did not find it; however, I PROMISE YOU, that I did see and hear it twice on Fox News.

There's a possibility that the particular piece was clipped from the video that was shown at the time (maybe to save for later use).  Anyway, the transcript/video I found did not include what I saw and heard on Fox News

There was a small reference (below) to a "blanket" of Caylee's not being on Casey's bed that was usually there.  This reference is not the one I've been talking about.  The one I've been talking about was in Caylee's room (not Casey's) and was Cindy and Greta.

August 6, 2008
And this is her mom’s room. This is Casey’s room.
VAN SUSTEREN: This is Casey’s room. And you told me that Caylee oftentimes slept with her mother, right?
CINDY ANTHONY: Oh, she — almost every — every night, she slept in here, from the time she was born.
VAN SUSTEREN: This is how the room is pretty much…
CINDY ANTHONY: This is how the room is always.
VAN SUSTEREN: And this is…
CINDY ANTHONY: Except for Caylee’s toys usually being on bed, a blanket, some stuffed animals, those kind of things.
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Thanks Puzzler!  I was asking about that, course another monkey may have as well. 

Seems to me if that portion was cut out of the interview, that's either Cindy, Greta's show, or the media just manipulating us, the viewing public.  And it seems that if it was cut, someone knew *back then* that the Winnie the Pooh blankie missing was a big deal, otherwise why cut it? 

Makes me wonder what else was cut out of interviews, which could have been an important aspect to this case. 

The 'Florida Sunshine Laws' have really spoiled lil ole nosy me.  Seems the more that is released, the more I wanna know.  In all the cases I've followed, have never gotten THIS much info before.  Am not proud of the fact that I get pizzzed off that ANY info is withheld.    

I guess it just seems that realizing now that info about the blanket was withheld from us, makes me feel that there was a slant on the interview to 'make us' sympathetic toward the A's, rather than informing us of the truth.  Am so tired of the lies in this case, and in being 'taken in' by them, even the attempt to take us in.  Sigh. 

Whatever happened to the truth?   The truth is a stranger to more than just Casey.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #943 on: February 20, 2009, 04:03:50 PM »

just because we so rarely can find anything positive about this case to talk about, i have to give a big shout out to le and the fbi.

i love, love, love john allen, yuri melich and nick savage! yay for doing your job and doing everything possible to get caylee justice!!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: February 20, 2009, 04:04:33 PM »

Thinking either KC left with Caylee and GA reported correctly.
KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.
Then something bad happened.  Why wrap in the blanket.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...

I think that Caylee died on KC's bed.  And KC covered her up like she was sleeping and when she could, scooped up Caylee and the other stuff got stuck on her (Sticker) or mixed into the blanket(toy horse). 
KC was seemed like she was always scrapbooking, etc.  I could see a sticker being stuck on the bed and maybe Caylee's poor body/mouth, leaned on it. 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: February 20, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »

KC came back with Caylee after GA left and maybe swam in the pool, when done got dressed in the outfit Caylee was found in.

I've always wondered that too Blaze..Why the blanket,book,anything only to be thrown in a garbage bag and discarded like trash.The mind of a sociopath is one I will never understand for sure...
She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

I think this also fits in with the way that mother's who  kill their children leave them.  I read that they think of it as almost womb-like.  Wrapped and inside of something, sick I know

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: February 20, 2009, 04:06:21 PM »

She wrapped her in a blanket so she didnt have to touch her skin.  Im sorry, that is just the way I feel, and I know it is awful and Im sorry.

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...
It is beyond disturbing.  She put Caylee out with the trash, as if to detatch herself from the crime to make it not so personal for her.
Casey needs to be put out with the trash.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: February 20, 2009, 04:07:40 PM »

I think that Caylee died on KC's bed.  And KC covered her up like she was sleeping and when she could, scooped up Caylee and the other stuff got stuck on her (Sticker) or mixed into the blanket(toy horse). 
KC was seemed like she was always scrapbooking, etc.  I could see a sticker being stuck on the bed and maybe Caylee's poor body/mouth, leaned on it. 

Now you know that could be Puzzler.I guess in my mind,I have always thought that sticker to be stuck on the tape directly over her mouth but anything is possible.Ugh...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: February 20, 2009, 04:09:04 PM »

I agree except for the sticker part.  I think she did that on purpose.  It was like a final act of sealing the deal, an final act of defiance.  She after all, is a spiteful Bxtch!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: February 20, 2009, 04:09:48 PM »

I didn't see anything about shoes at the crime site either.  Makes me wonder if that means Caylee was murdered in the home.

me too.....the blanket, the garbage bags, the sticker, the clothes hamper, no shoes..........but I can't put the duct tape in the puzzle....I don;t think the duct tape was a ploy to make it look like a kidnapping...I think it was the method of murder....so where does the duct tape come into play at the house...surely she didn't have it in her night stand drawer.....but something keeps niggling at me about duct tape from the documents and I can't draw it out and I can't go back and read all the documents to find it....but I am relatively sure I read something about duct tape wrapped around something taken from casey's room....damn!!

Was thinking after that fight with CA, that KC got the duct tape from the shed, knife from kitchen, when into her room where Caylee was crying/acting out, put the tape around her mouth to silence her, so CA wouldn't come back into the room to nag at KC.

I think she stayed there that night, thinking what to do.
I think the next day (16th) she put her in the trunk or in the sandbox.
Then 18th, backed up in the garage, maybe to dispose of the baby in the yard or to remove Caylee from the sandbox into the trunk.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: February 20, 2009, 04:10:16 PM »

Oh man, my words are stuck in your words..   I hope you read them anyway.  (That is what happens when I get upset and type real fast)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: February 20, 2009, 04:10:24 PM »

Part 3 of DC's interview (audio)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18760832/index.html
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #952 on: February 20, 2009, 04:11:25 PM »

That is a good possibility Always..Gosh I get so angry sometimes thinking about the horror of it all...
It is beyond disturbing.  She put Caylee out with the trash, as if to detatch herself from the crime to make it not so personal for her.

i dont think touching her body would have bothered that stone cold beotch one whit at all, i think the blanket, like the double trash bagging, was done to absorb any fluids so they wouldnt leak.

casey IS[i/] the trash.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: February 20, 2009, 04:11:41 PM »

Oh man, my words are stuck in your words..   I hope you read them anyway.  (That is what happens when I get upset and type real fast)

It happens to all monkeys atleast once or twice.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: February 20, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »

Tks Quiet

This case has me doing this one way too often

Ain't that the truth!! 

This too:

I have a bunch of this type
They start here:  http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=v7CEOtbn7zMxMH3G927%2FrA%3D%3D&page=3
I have seen collections of the other ones in .zip format.  When I see more I'll but them in the Lounge.

Thank you today & Quiet!   Im letting the monkey out of the bag, Im a huge graphoholic with a massive collection & I make some of my own, hobby learning more techniques if and when I have time

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: February 20, 2009, 04:13:02 PM »

In the words of Annie..

"Casey is not that smart"

Best line...ever!!  Give that girl an award!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: February 20, 2009, 04:14:48 PM »

We know that KC had mental issues...she even told people she needed major help.  She told her mother she didn't want the baby..probably because she knew she was mentally incapable.  Just like any disease, if you don't take care of it ...it gets worse and worse until it takes your life. 
Mentally KC could have been in such a rage with her mother.  KC snapped to being mentally distrubed and she's not coming back...mentally or physically.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: February 20, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »

I think she stayed there that night, thinking what to do.
I think the next day (16th) she put her in the trunk or in the sandbox.
Then 18th, backed up in the garage, maybe to dispose of the baby in the yard or to remove Caylee from the sandbox into the trunk.

I have always thought she put Caylee in that sandbox for a time period Puzzler,always.I thought that because George or Cindy would not go out there and flip the cover off for no reason so it was a safe place for awhile...Sad 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: February 20, 2009, 04:15:59 PM »

Thank you today & Quiet!   Im letting the monkey out of the bag, Im a huge graphoholic with a massive collection & I make some of my own, hobby learning more techniques if and when I have time

[/quote]
I am not Today, but Cap I love her shoes...  (the one in the pic)

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: February 20, 2009, 04:17:32 PM »

Gotcha sweety.  Thanks for pointing that out...I would have missed your comment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.