June 16, 2024, 03:41:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337650 times)
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: February 20, 2009, 04:33:15 PM »

How the heck did I do that?  I was responding to the post asking for Oregon's sexual offender website!

http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/SOR/faqs.shtml

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: February 20, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »

Can any smart monkey please direct me to a good web site to find registered sex offenders in my area?

All of the sites I find either charge, or they are very outdated.  I live in Oregon.  Thanks in advance.

Hugs, Magic 

Craps!  Third time is a charm.

http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/SOR/faqs.shtml

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: February 20, 2009, 04:35:13 PM »

<snipped>

I think she stayed there that night, thinking what to do.
I think the next day (16th) she put her in the trunk or in the sandbox.
Then 18th, backed up in the garage, maybe to dispose of the baby in the yard or to remove Caylee from the sandbox into the trunk.

I have always thought she put Caylee in that sandbox for a time period Puzzler,always.I thought that because George or Cindy would not go out there and flip the cover off for no reason so it was a safe place for awhile...Sad 

I kinda always thought that when G&C cleaned out the car that they maybe placed some of the items they found in the trunk in the backyard (cause they didn't want to put them in the house from the smell). I thought maybe that was how the decomp/odor got in the backyard. Though I think it's very possible she did put Caylee there at some point also.
I can see Cindy putting things in the back yard and hosing them off.

isn't George the hoser????   
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: February 20, 2009, 04:35:33 PM »

<snipped>

Then 18th, backed up in the garage, maybe to dispose of the baby in the yard or to remove Caylee from the sandbox into the trunk.

I have always thought she put Caylee in that sandbox for a time period Puzzler,always.I thought that because George or Cindy would not go out there and flip the cover off for no reason so it was a safe place for awhile...Sad 

I kinda always thought that when G&C cleaned out the car that they maybe placed some of the items they found in the trunk in the backyard (cause they didn't want to put them in the house from the smell). I thought maybe that was how the decomp/odor got in the backyard. Though I think it's very possible she did put Caylee there at some point also.
I have always thought that the dog hit because of something that was put in backyard from the trunk.  I haven't believe that deceased Caylee was back there, too easy to get caught.  But I am not so sure any more.

It's really beginning to look like Caylee was killed in the house.  How can the A's stay there?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #984 on: February 20, 2009, 04:35:50 PM »

You know how Mushroom head always implied that Horseface would always sprinkle some truth in with her lies, well I came to this conclusion based upon these excerpts from the actual DC transcript:

DC:  The Ritz, is that what it's called the Ritz Carlton was it?  The Ritz Carlton Hotel.

JA:  Okay, uh, what did you guys do after you got there?

DC:  It was a joint...

JA:  Uh...

DC:  ...it was a joint...

JA:  Okay, who joined...

DC:  That would be George, Cindy and myself.

THEY WERE ALL STONED THAT NIGHT!!!

HAHHA

O LUV!  lol    These sewer rats would have to be smokin something because how can the lot of them be this B A N A N A S!

They are all BANANAS!!!

Do No Evil 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: February 20, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »

<snipped>

I have always thought that the dog hit because of something that was put in backyard from the trunk.  I haven't believe that deceased Caylee was back there, too easy to get caught.  But I am not so sure any more.

It's really beginning to look like Caylee was killed in the house.  How can the A's stay there?

And we did hear there was sand with the remains right?But thinking Florida and the storm,well you know....Hmmmmmmm

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #986 on: February 20, 2009, 04:47:39 PM »

Anyone care to join me for some dancing at Club Fusion?

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: February 20, 2009, 04:49:37 PM »

Just wanted to post an observation in this photo. If you look on the inside of the folder you can see where KC wrote her name, and you can see those dots like she used in the journal. Of course I don't know when she wrote that either, but I "suspect" it is alot more recent (than 2003). Either way, I thought I'd post it so you monkeys could look too.

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: February 20, 2009, 04:52:12 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #989 on: February 20, 2009, 04:55:38 PM »

I'm a Chiquita Bonana
  and I'm here to say,
Get rid of your teacher
  the easy way.
You have a Bonana Peel
  you put it on the floor.
Then watch your teacher
  go flying out the door.

Do No Evil 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #990 on: February 20, 2009, 04:56:23 PM »

Can't wait for the video release of horsehead doubling over.  I'm doubling over just thinking about how much fun I can have with it.

Well.. guess I'll go ahead and say it.. heh

Horsehead may as well get all the practice she can in bending over, that will come in handy in about a year or so.   

You did not say that!    ROTFLMAO!!!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: February 20, 2009, 04:58:35 PM »

<snipped>

I do believe he is.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: February 20, 2009, 04:59:33 PM »

Just wanted to post an observation in this photo. If you look on the inside of the folder you can see where KC wrote her name, and you can see those dots like she used in the journal. Of course I don't know when she wrote that either, but I "suspect" it is alot more recent (than 2003). Either way, I thought I'd post it so you monkeys could look too.

Thanks QM - nice catch!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: February 20, 2009, 05:01:10 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #994 on: February 20, 2009, 05:01:32 PM »

<snipped>

I do believe he is.

He certainly is...

Do No Evil 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #995 on: February 20, 2009, 05:02:58 PM »

Can any smart monkey please direct me to a good web site to find registered sex offenders in my area?

All of the sites I find either charge, or they are very outdated.  I live in Oregon.  Thanks in advance.

Hugs, Magic 

Here ya go.. It's for the National Sex Offender Registry.  Just put in your local info. 

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: February 20, 2009, 05:03:26 PM »

Thanks QM - nice catch!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,the dots on her letters!!! I went and got my glasses and everything but wasn't finding any dots.Thanks Klaas...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: February 20, 2009, 05:04:13 PM »

Anyone care to join me for some dancing at Club Fusion?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: February 20, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »

[/quote]

I think that the A's put something from the car trunk backyard..rather it was toys or something they wanted to hose off first..or soemthing they just wanted to air out.

I am also beginning to think she was killed at the A's.  But I do not believe what GA says about seeing Caylee and KC on the 16TH leaving the house.  His description of the clothes she was wearing follows the exact description that KC gave..they had enough time to get their storys straight.

I believe she either drugged her or strangled her in a rage at both Cindy and Caylee..but exactly when and where I am at a loss right now.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: February 20, 2009, 05:05:56 PM »

Sorry that quote thingy got all confused.  My bad!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.