June 16, 2024, 07:15:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338219 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1000 on: February 20, 2009, 05:10:37 PM »

Can any smart monkey please direct me to a good web site to find registered sex offenders in my area?

All of the sites I find either charge, or they are very outdated.  I live in Oregon.  Thanks in advance.

Hugs, Magic 

Magic try this site http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Put in your Zip Code and all the Offenders in your area will come up on a Map.
There is an option that will show a List of their Names as well - after you put in your zip.

You can then click on the persons name - Another Screen will Open, and their photo ( if they have one) will show and so will all their information. What offense, Alias's, Where they last registered with their County. May show them at " Home" address or incarcerated and what correctional facility their are housed - Or it will state Absconder ...meaning they are Lost in Society. Great huh ...........  that they are not current on their registration.

Hope that helps
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: February 20, 2009, 05:11:43 PM »

<snipped>

I think she stayed there that night, thinking what to do.
I think the next day (16th) she put her in the trunk or in the sandbox.
Then 18th, backed up in the garage, maybe to dispose of the baby in the yard or to remove Caylee from the sandbox into the trunk.

I have always thought she put Caylee in that sandbox for a time period Puzzler,always.I thought that because George or Cindy would not go out there and flip the cover off for no reason so it was a safe place for awhile...Sad 

I kinda always thought that when G&C cleaned out the car that they maybe placed some of the items they found in the trunk in the backyard (cause they didn't want to put them in the house from the smell). I thought maybe that was how the decomp/odor got in the backyard. Though I think it's very possible she did put Caylee there at some point also.
I can see Cindy putting things in the back yard and hosing them off.

isn't George the hoser????   

Well, if the rumors are true about Cindy and DC, evidently not 

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: February 20, 2009, 05:12:29 PM »

How the heck did I do that?  I was responding to the post asking for Oregon's sexual offender website!

http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/SOR/faqs.shtml

http://www.familywatchdog.us/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: February 20, 2009, 05:13:40 PM »

Sorry that quote thingy got all confused.  My bad!

Happens to me frequently.

I'm beginning to wonder if she died at home too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: February 20, 2009, 05:14:00 PM »

We're unsupervised

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1005 on: February 20, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »

Can any smart monkey please direct me to a good web site to find registered sex offenders in my area?

All of the sites I find either charge, or they are very outdated.  I live in Oregon.  Thanks in advance.

Hugs, Magic 

Here ya go.. It's for the National Sex Offender Registry.  Just put in your local info. 

thank you wyks, ive  got it bookmarked now for future reference. man, its scary to see...they are everywhere! 

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1006 on: February 20, 2009, 05:24:29 PM »

Sorry that quote thingy got all confused.  My bad!

Happens to me frequently.

I'm beginning to wonder if she died at home too.

i think she did, no shoes, items from the home with her body and items from the home used to conceal and carry her body.

does anyone happen to have the cell pings handy from june 16th so we can see where all were made from?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: February 20, 2009, 05:24:31 PM »

Just wanted to post an observation in this photo. If you look on the inside of the folder you can see where KC wrote her name, and you can see those dots like she used in the journal. Of course I don't know when she wrote that either, but I "suspect" it is alot more recent (than 2003). Either way, I thought I'd post it so you monkeys could look too.

Thanks QM - nice catch!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,the dots on her letters!!! I went and got my glasses and everything but wasn't finding any dots.Thanks Klaas...

O man if the match to the red heart sticker is in that book on those sheets....kiss that dirty bootie goodbye!   I hope the SA noticed this observation as well, along with the myspace comments to that guy that seem coincided with the diary comments made in June '08 will help disspell the defense's position that the diary entry was in 2003 - along with handwriting analysis & the torn pages

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: February 20, 2009, 05:26:33 PM »

We're unsupervised

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: February 20, 2009, 05:27:20 PM »

Just wanted to post an observation in this photo. If you look on the inside of the folder you can see where KC wrote her name, and you can see those dots like she used in the journal. Of course I don't know when she wrote that either, but I "suspect" it is alot more recent (than 2003). Either way, I thought I'd post it so you monkeys could look too.

Thanks QM - nice catch!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,the dots on her letters!!! I went and got my glasses and everything but wasn't finding any dots.Thanks Klaas...

O man if the match to the red heart sticker is in that book on those sheets....kiss that dirty bootie goodbye!   I hope the SA noticed this observation as well, along with the myspace comments to that guy that seem coincided with the diary comments made in June '08 will help disspell the defense's position that the diary entry was in 2003 - along with handwriting analysis & the torn pages
Snit have to quote myself to add...if the scrapbook is obviously with pictures of Caylee in it - that shows it was well after 2003

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: February 20, 2009, 05:28:07 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Here ya go.. It's for the National Sex Offender Registry.  Just put in your local info. 

thank you wyks, ive  got it bookmarked now for future reference. man, its scary to see...they are everywhere! 

Thanks Wyks,I bookmarked it too.

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: February 20, 2009, 05:31:10 PM »

I kinda always thought that when G&C cleaned out the car that they maybe placed some of the items they found in the trunk in the backyard (cause they didn't want to put them in the house from the smell). I thought maybe that was how the decomp/odor got in the backyard. Though I think it's very possible she did put Caylee there at some point also.
I have always thought that the dog hit because of something that was put in backyard from the trunk.  I haven't believe that deceased Caylee was back there, too easy to get caught.  But I am not so sure any more.

It's really beginning to look like Caylee was killed in the house.  How can the A's stay there?

I think that the A's put something from the car trunk backyard..rather it was toys or something they wanted to hose off first..or soemthing they just wanted to air out.

I am also beginning to think she was killed at the A's.  But I do not believe what GA says about seeing Caylee and KC on the 16TH leaving the house.  His description of the clothes she was wearing follows the exact description that KC gave..they had enough time to get their storys straight.

I believe she either drugged her or strangled her in a rage at both Cindy and Caylee..but exactly when and where I am at a loss right now.

My (most recent) "gut feeling" is that KC stormed out of the house w/Caylee that night after the fight with CA. If the fight was like was described I cannot imagine KC staying in the house that night and everyone going to sleep like it never happened. I think she was in a rage (like we see her in that "lost" video-but uncontrolled). I think Caylee was crying (because of what happened and maybe also cause she new her "mommy" was upset/mad too). Poor little Caylee was probably hysterical, either crying for KC to console her or crying for CA. I think it was a bad time for KC to be alone with Caylee and she could not handle that situation at that time. I think she just wanted her to be quiet and she was desperate and angry so she maybe put the duct tape over her mouth to "shut her up" (I hate to type that). Maybe KC still had the duct tape in her car from the no clothes party? That's just been my most recent thoughts. They've changed over the months, but this has been what I've thought since Caylee was found. We know she drove around with her in the car for many days. I believe she went to the house at some point with her body still in the trunk, and that is where she got the trash bags & laundry bag. Not sure, what was the date she was confronted by GA about the gas cans? Anyhow, that's just the feeling I get of what happened, based on what we all know. Maybe she did have/use chloroform on her too, but she'd have to have already had it handy. So I'm not sure on that. But, I think she did it in a fit of rage.
That's just my opinion, but we'll probably never know the truth. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: February 20, 2009, 05:33:51 PM »

Thanks QM - nice catch!

Snit have to quote myself to add...if the scrapbook is obviously with pictures of Caylee in it - that shows it was well after 2003

I can't imagine Casey scrapbooking period until after Caylee was born.That is a pretty expensive hobby as I recall and I doubt Cindy would have financed something like that for her for anything but Caylee but who knows....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: February 20, 2009, 05:36:55 PM »

I have always thought that the dog hit because of something that was put in backyard from the trunk.  I haven't believe that deceased Caylee was back there, too easy to get caught.  But I am not so sure any more.

It's really beginning to look like Caylee was killed in the house.  How can the A's stay there?

I think that the A's put something from the car trunk backyard..rather it was toys or something they wanted to hose off first..or soemthing they just wanted to air out.

I am also beginning to think she was killed at the A's.  But I do not believe what GA says about seeing Caylee and KC on the 16TH leaving the house.  His description of the clothes she was wearing follows the exact description that KC gave..they had enough time to get their storys straight.

I believe she either drugged her or strangled her in a rage at both Cindy and Caylee..but exactly when and where I am at a loss right now.

My (most recent) "gut feeling" is that KC stormed out of the house w/Caylee that night after the fight with CA. If the fight was like was described I cannot imagine KC staying in the house that night and everyone going to sleep like it never happened. I think she was in a rage (like we see her in that "lost" video-but uncontrolled). I think Caylee was crying (because of what happened and maybe also cause she new her "mommy" was upset/mad too). Poor little Caylee was probably hysterical, either crying for KC to console her or crying for CA. I think it was a bad time for KC to be alone with Caylee and she could not handle that situation at that time. I think she just wanted her to be quiet and she was desperate and angry so she maybe put the duct tape over her mouth to "shut her up" (I hate to type that). Maybe KC still had the duct tape in her car from the no clothes party? That's just been my most recent thoughts. They've changed over the months, but this has been what I've thought since Caylee was found. We know she drove around with her in the car for many days. I believe she went to the house at some point with her body still in the trunk, and that is where she got the trash bags & laundry bag. Not sure, what was the date she was confronted by GA about the gas cans? Anyhow, that's just the feeling I get of what happened, based on what we all know. Maybe she did have/use chloroform on her too, but she'd have to have already had it handy. So I'm not sure on that. But, I think she did it in a fit of rage.

I just wanted to add, that I think she grabbed Caylee in her rage and ran out, and Caylee did not have her shoes on at that time nor when she was killed. Whether or not there were any already in the car who knows, but that's just what I think at this time. I'm sure it might change as we hear other things, or I hear other people's theories.

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: February 20, 2009, 05:40:17 PM »

Dang you Monkeys are busy!  So, haven't caught absolutely everything ... speed reading ...

Reading the Dom Casey interview ... 'uh uh uh uh ... um um um um ... you guys are confusing me' ... he's guilty of something and I'm really lovin' Savage and Allen right about now!  Completely agree with someone (I think it was No Rose) they wanted DC to find that body and either remove it or plant evidence pointing LE to some murderer other than Casey.

And on top of that ... I'm totally buying into the Cindy~Dom "special relations" ... and I was a non-believer before.

Agree with A1 ... Casey wrapped and bagged and double bagged Caylee because she didn't want to actually touch her .... I think that happens alot when people murder people they know .... cover the face, etc, etc ... cuts down on feeling bad about murdering them ...

I personally think ... killed outside the home and put in trunk ... or suffocated in trunk ... drove around until smell became apparent ... backed car into driveway while Cindy and George are away ... borrowed shovel to assist in getting body into bags (as she didn't want to touch it) and as a final added touch that "I love you" put heart sticker on ...

Soley my opinion ... and mine alone ...

Hi Monkeys!     I've missed you all! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: February 20, 2009, 05:41:33 PM »

Defense Slams Videotaping Of Casey Anthony
Report: Tape Shows Anthony's Consciousness of Guilt
POSTED: 5:57 pm EST February 19, 2009
UPDATED: 4:08 pm EST February 20, 2009

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorneys said Friday that it was "outrageous and cruel" for officials to videotape their client's reaction to news that a child's body was found near her home.
"Let's face it, there is nothing 'normal' about anyone's reaction to losing a child," Anthony's defense attorneys said in a statement. "Everyone handles personal tragedy in an individual way."
The reaction comes a day after WESH 2 News reported that investigators brought Casey Anthony to an Orange County Jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18753750/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: February 20, 2009, 05:46:10 PM »

I just wanted to add, that I think she grabbed Caylee in her rage and ran out, and Caylee did not have her shoes on at that time nor when she was killed. Whether or not there were any already in the car who knows, but that's just what I think at this time. I'm sure it might change as we hear other things, or I hear other people's theories.

Casey went back to the house on June 18th (backed car in & borrowed shovel from neighbor) and June 24th having the confrontation with George about the gas cans.   Those are the two days that are constant according to several statements thus far.   Her cell phone pings have her in that area on other days, a day she ran out of gas prior to the 24th & I denoted from her phone records she called JC Penneys from that area (if memory serves on 6/27 - Tony also said she had groceries from the house that day when he picked her up at Amscot, she denied his help to look at her car)

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: February 20, 2009, 05:47:23 PM »

Dang you Monkeys are busy!  So, haven't caught absolutely everything ... speed reading ...

Reading the Dom Casey interview ... 'uh uh uh uh ... um um um um ... you guys are confusing me' ... he's guilty of something and I'm really lovin' Savage and Allen right about now!  Completely agree with someone (I think it was No Rose) they wanted DC to find that body and either remove it or plant evidence pointing LE to some murderer other than Casey.

And on top of that ... I'm totally buying into the Cindy~Dom "special relations" ... and I was a non-believer before.

Agree with A1 ... Casey wrapped and bagged and double bagged Caylee because she didn't want to actually touch her .... I think that happens alot when people murder people they know .... cover the face, etc, etc ... cuts down on feeling bad about murdering them ...

I personally think ... killed outside the home and put in trunk ... or suffocated in trunk ... drove around until smell became apparent ... backed car into driveway while Cindy and George are away ... borrowed shovel to assist in getting body into bags (as she didn't want to touch it) and as a final added touch that "I love you" put heart sticker on ...

Soley my opinion ... and mine alone ...

Hi Monkeys!     I've missed you all! 

I don't know if I can.That man is so ugly he couldn't grab a dipper and sneak up on a gourd for a drink...

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: February 20, 2009, 05:48:32 PM »

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorneys said Friday that it was "outrageous and cruel" for officials to videotape their client's reaction to news that a child's body was found near her home.
"Let's face it, there is nothing 'normal' about anyone's reaction to losing a child," Anthony's defense attorneys said in a statement. "Everyone handles personal tragedy in an individual way."
The reaction comes a day after WESH 2 News reported that investigators brought Casey Anthony to an Orange County Jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.

AS usual her defense puts their foot right in it...
They just confirmed that before anyone knew the identity KC did- when she was told bones had been found on Suburban she knew it was her child, because she's the one that put it there.
When they found bones in the Little Econ river she just shrugged, because she knew it wasn't Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: February 20, 2009, 05:48:50 PM »

<snipped>

I hear a tiny violin playing Trim....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.