June 16, 2024, 07:48:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338312 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1040 on: February 20, 2009, 06:10:26 PM »

Can any smart monkey please direct me to a good web site to find registered sex offenders in my area?

All of the sites I find either charge, or they are very outdated.  I live in Oregon.  Thanks in advance.

Hugs, Magic 

Here ya go.. It's for the National Sex Offender Registry.  Just put in your local info. 

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

thank you wyks, ive  got it bookmarked now for future reference. man, its scary to see...they are everywhere! 

You're welcome, peanut.  It IS scary to see them all in our own area.  Just moved to the area am in now, and there are three just down the street and around the corner.  Gulp!  *keeping doors locked*

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1041 on: February 20, 2009, 06:12:27 PM »

Yea I know Tater...actually its totally irrelevant but one thing is for certain these slugs all deserve each other - just trying to poke a bit of humor in a horrendous story of a precious babygirl getting murdered.  I mean truthfully, you couldnt write half the stuff we've come across in this case.  Unfortunately, besides what Casey obviously did the other family members & players in this case have brought an element to this case of their own doing that just makes this heinous crime all the more revolting.
You got that right, I've never seen such behavior, esp coming from people who loved a child.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: February 20, 2009, 06:12:34 PM »

Thanks Blumonkey.  That was something I saw and meant to comment on ... and forgot ... and really needed to be cleared up.  Gentamicin comes in many forms.  MD prescribed it for my son's ear infections when a couple of progressive rounds of other antibiotics were ineffective. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1043 on: February 20, 2009, 06:12:48 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

Before Caylee was found I remember that we had pages and pages talking about a laundry bag even monkeys posted pictures of different bags.
Did we talk about these bags because we thought Casey might have used one or did one of the A's say that she had one in her trunk
This is bugging me I can't remember why we talked about them

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: February 20, 2009, 06:14:51 PM »

Something that may not be popular but it is my guess that Caylee threw lots of tantrums.  The interviews with Cindy's co workers show that Casey fought with George.  We have no doubt that Cindy and Casey fought, even before the night of the stealing from grandparents argument.  My guess is that by the time she was 2, Caylee had learned from the best.  I have no doubt that Caylee was duct taped and chloroformed to shut her up.  Maybe had been done before.  This time Casey decided to make it permanent.  I do not believe for one minute that it was an accident.

Me either Today Kc had the manual of how to deal with kids bookmarked even but I think that was just for show in front of her friends. That textbook probably said " get down to the childs eye level.... blah blah blah" you know how every single friend would give the same "Kc was a wonderful mother story". It was role play to Kc in her best " Mother of the Year" performance! Oh btw Cindy.... I am still waiting for that moment
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: February 20, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »

Can any smart monkey please direct me to a good web site to find registered sex offenders in my area?

All of the sites I find either charge, or they are very outdated.  I live in Oregon.  Thanks in advance.

Hugs, Magic 

Here ya go.. It's for the National Sex Offender Registry.  Just put in your local info. 

thank you wyks, ive  got it bookmarked now for future reference. man, its scary to see...they are everywhere! 

Thanks Wyks,I bookmarked it too.

You're welcome trimm.  Am so glad they offer that site to help us. 

Our state prison is in my city, so am not surprised to find SRO's living here.  Just startled to see how close some of them are living.   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: February 20, 2009, 06:20:52 PM »

Like some monkey said before, she was just told a childs body was found, not Caylee. So why did she get that upset if she hadn't been told it was Caylee's body? She did not have that reaction when told of the JBP find, it was said she had no emotion then. I knew the defense would come out with a statement like that, and saying how "outrageous" it was that she was taped. I am glad that they taped it, I think it says alot the way she reacted, especially being she was just told of a body (not Caylee's body).

ITA 

Hi anothermonkey, good to see you!!!

Good to see you too, QM!  Hope life is treating you well Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: February 20, 2009, 06:21:22 PM »

Yea I know Tater...actually its totally irrelevant but one thing is for certain these slugs all deserve each other - just trying to poke a bit of humor in a horrendous story of a precious babygirl getting murdered.  I mean truthfully, you couldnt write half the stuff we've come across in this case.  Unfortunately, besides what Casey obviously did the other family members & players in this case have brought an element to this case of their own doing that just makes this heinous crime all the more revolting.
You got that right, I've never seen such behavior, esp coming from people who loved a child.

Hugs Rose & fellow monkeys, its been difficult to deal with & some very sorted other facts are probably still yet to come out BUT at least we have this forum of friends to get thru it thru tears and frustration.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: February 20, 2009, 06:21:47 PM »

Hi Wyks!  I haven't seen you in a while ... and love your St. Patty Day avi!  Monkey Hugs! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: February 20, 2009, 06:22:01 PM »

Hey AnotherMonkey.  

Hi Trimm 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: February 20, 2009, 06:24:21 PM »

Another thing that really was ridiculous with the interview, was when Dom said he went to that area to check out what Kiomarie had said about a hangout, didn't that interview with Kiomarie come out rather early in the investigation? And just by chance on his way to the area a call from a physic comes in instructing him about her vision in the same area, please Dominic Casey is a moron if he thought anyone was going to believe that.

Dominic is a dufus.My first thoughts were either Baez or Lee Anthony.But Baez would'nt want to get himself disbarred ,right?So then I decided it was Lee.
Then again Dominic appears to be a big fat liar,so who really knows?
I want to see the other report. 
You are right about Baez not wanting to get disbarred, so it could very well be Lee, since at the time he wasn't living at home. But I'm wondering which two statements speak the truth, you have Dominics and you have Cindy saying she sent someone over to that area and nothing was there. Since it is obvious to me that nothing legally is going to happen to any of these people, I hope their guilt for every bad action eats away at them.

I am not so sure nothing legally is going to happen. They need their testimonies at the trial to screw them up, so most likely they will not be charged until after the trial. That is why they are wanting immunity so bad, but LE is not going for it.  I think they will all be charged after the trial.

LE is not going to let them get by with all they did because it would set up others to do the same if there are no charges.  They need attorneys because they WILL be charged and I believe they KNOW it . That is why George is playing crazy if you ask me..............he is sure of it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: February 20, 2009, 06:25:06 PM »

Before Caylee was found I remember that we had pages and pages talking about a laundry bag even monkeys posted pictures of different bags.
Did we talk about these bags because we thought Casey might have used one or did one of the A's say that she had one in her trunk

monkey hugs

Gosh I don't remember.We all talked about how Caylee might have been moved.
Help me out monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: February 20, 2009, 06:25:33 PM »

Did George and Kc give the same clothing description for Caylee?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1053 on: February 20, 2009, 06:27:13 PM »

Hi Wyks!  I haven't seen you in a while ... and love your St. Patty Day avi!  Monkey Hugs! 

Hi Newfie!  Monkey Hugs back atcha!     And thanks, CBB dresses me up all fancy, doesn't she! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: February 20, 2009, 06:29:15 PM »

Hey Newfie. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: February 20, 2009, 06:29:56 PM »

Defense Slams Videotaping Of Casey Anthony
Report: Tape Shows Anthony's Consciousness of Guilt
POSTED: 5:57 pm EST February 19, 2009
UPDATED: 4:08 pm EST February 20, 2009

<snipped>
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorneys said Friday that it was "outrageous and cruel" for officials to videotape their client's reaction to news that a child's body was found near her home.
"Let's face it, there is nothing 'normal' about anyone's reaction to losing a child," Anthony's defense attorneys said in a statement. "Everyone handles personal tragedy in an individual way."The reaction comes a day after WESH 2 News reported that investigators brought Casey Anthony to an Orange County Jail nurse's station in December and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, a source said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18753750/detail.html

But, but, but......the remains hadn't been identified as being Caylee yet!!!!!  So, how did KC KNOW this was connected yet???????

Why didn't she act this way when Caylee was abducted and she couldn't FIND her?

Are they really this dang stupid?  Or do they think WE are that stupid?  Either way, it's a really stupid response.  They are really grasping, gasping and drowning.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: February 20, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

[/quote]
[/quote]

You're welcome, peanut.  It IS scary to see them all in our own area.  Just moved to the area am in now, and there are three just down the street and around the corner.  Gulp!  *keeping doors locked*

[/quote]

One moved in our neighborhood a few years ago, and when I got a notice (they will notify you from family watchdog if you put in your address and email)  I went to his house, took his picture and his criminal information and had a talk with him.  I told him that I understood he served his time, but to stay off of my street and to NEVER let me catch him talking to any of the neighborhood kids or I would report him and ask them to revoke his probation immediately. We came to an agreement pretty rapidly. He told one of his neighbors I was not only a b*tch, but a dangerous one. ROFL~~

He moved 6 months later. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1057 on: February 20, 2009, 06:33:03 PM »

monkey hugs

Gosh I don't remember.We all talked about how Caylee might have been moved.
Help me out monkeys. 

I remember the bags being talked about, but not all the reasons why.  But yes, one was it being possible for how Caylee was moved.  Straight past George and out the door that monday morning without him knowing, was one possibility.  Another was a possible way of moving Caylee's body several days later when it became harder to do so. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: February 20, 2009, 06:33:12 PM »

Hey Newfie. 
Oh, and another thing I forgot ... no treadmill needed trimm!  (I think Nut's trimm caught in a lock is an imposter!)   

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1059 on: February 20, 2009, 06:34:32 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

Hey Majic,did you look here?
http://sexoffenders.oregon.gov/

Thank you, that was just what I was looking for.  According to this I have 3 sexual predators within one mile of my home.  I encourage everyone to take a look at what is around them.  This site not only gave me the pictures of these predators but their descriptions, addresses, what crimes they committed and the kind of vehicles they drive.

Scary stuff but the more knowledge we have the better off we are.  I don't have any small children living at home but I have 2 grandchildren and a third on the way.  They are never alone or outside by themselves they are 4yrs old and 2yrs old now but it is good to know what these creatures look like.  You just can't be too careful.

Thanks, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.