June 16, 2024, 07:11:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338206 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1060 on: February 20, 2009, 06:34:59 PM »

The poor media are tripping over their tongues today with the similiar names.  lol  I've heard Caylee, I'm mean Haleigh.. And just now.. Laci, Casey...   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: February 20, 2009, 06:37:08 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

Before Caylee was found I remember that we had pages and pages talking about a laundry bag even monkeys posted pictures of different bags.
Did we talk about these bags because we thought Casey might have used one or did one of the A's say that she had one in her trunk
This is bugging me I can't remember why we talked about them

monkey hugs

Gosh I don't remember.We all talked about how Caylee might have been moved.
Help me out monkeys. 

I remember the bags being talked about, but not all the reasons why.  But yes, one was it being possible for how Caylee was moved.  Straight past George and out the door that monday morning without him knowing, was one possibility.  Another was a possible way of moving Caylee's body several days later when it became harder to do so. 

synapses not firing well tonight (too much work and have had a couple coors lights!) ... but didn't laundry bags talk kind of start about the time we found out she went to Jesse's to shower ???  Like I said .. synapse problems ... could be completely wrong ... but that's what the old brain is remembering at this moment ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1062 on: February 20, 2009, 06:38:09 PM »

Before Caylee was found I remember that we had pages and pages talking about a laundry bag even monkeys posted pictures of different bags.
Did we talk about these bags because we thought Casey might have used one or did one of the A's say that she had one in her trunk

monkey hugs

Help me out monkeys. 

I remember the bags being talked about, but not all the reasons why.  But yes, one was it being possible for how Caylee was moved.  Straight past George and out the door that monday morning without him knowing, was one possibility.  Another was a possible way of moving Caylee's body several days later when it became harder to do so. 

I remember there were some people, don't remember what forum, that thought Caylee was put in one of those space bags, I remember a lot of talk on that.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1063 on: February 20, 2009, 06:39:55 PM »

You're welcome, peanut.  It IS scary to see them all in our own area.  Just moved to the area am in now, and there are three just down the street and around the corner.  Gulp!  *keeping doors locked*

One moved in our neighborhood a few years ago, and when I got a notice (they will notify you from family watchdog if you put in your address and email)  I went to his house, took his picture and his criminal information and had a talk with him.  I told him that I understood he served his time, but to stay off of my street and to NEVER let me catch him talking to any of the neighborhood kids or I would report him and ask them to revoke his probation immediately. We came to an agreement pretty rapidly. He told one of his neighbors I was not only a b*tch, but a dangerous one. ROFL~~

He moved 6 months later. LOL

That's a great idea, Turbo!  And it sounds like you scared the bejeebies outta that dude.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: February 20, 2009, 06:40:06 PM »

Did George and Kc give the same clothing description for Caylee?

Yes they did..pink shirt, white sunglasses, denuim skirt, etc.  Which is why when Caylee was found they went ot the A's to collect the clothing, sunglasses etc, she was supposedly wearing.

I believe GA never saw Caylee on the 16th ..he was trying to cover for Casey and went with her description.  Did he know by then that Caylee was gone..good question..but he was for some reason giving the same description that Caysey had already given all of them...why?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: February 20, 2009, 06:41:18 PM »

The poor media are tripping over their tongues today with the similiar names.  lol  I've heard Caylee, I'm mean Haleigh.. And just now.. Laci, Casey...   

I know, and also I thought there was a lot of names to remember in this case, I'm going crazy trying to figure out all the relatives in the Haleigh case, and now something about a cousin Joe of Misty who may have taken the little girl, very sad case, and I sure wish a couple of the players could get their facts straight.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1066 on: February 20, 2009, 06:41:30 PM »

monkey hugs

Help me out monkeys. 

I remember there were some people, don't remember what forum, that thought Caylee was put in one of those space bags, I remember a lot of talk on that.
Thanks everyone
I thought I remembered someone said maybe the A's that she had on in her trunk
But I could be wrong

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: February 20, 2009, 06:42:41 PM »

Hey Newfie. 
Oh, and another thing I forgot ... no treadmill needed trimm!  (I think Nut's trimm caught in a lock is an imposter!)   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: February 20, 2009, 06:42:41 PM »

Good evening monks!  Hi Bearly 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: February 20, 2009, 06:43:46 PM »

Hey MuffyBee,you look nice this evening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: February 20, 2009, 06:44:16 PM »

Stacey there was something in Casey's trunk, wasn't it a bin of some sort that colapses, like a crate, or maybe I'm imagining this.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: February 20, 2009, 06:45:13 PM »

I have been here with Scared Monkeys since Natalee went missing. That upset me horribly. But Caylee upset me even more. I have been to Aruba and did not feel anything from Natalee. When I went to Hopespring Drive and went around that corner, I knew that Caylee was there, she sure was.  That must mean something, I do not know. I do still go to Aruba, the whole time I am there, I am thinking about Natalee. And this time won't be any different. Don't throw monkey poo at me again........... I know the risks about Aruba. I want to know what happened to that beautiful girl and will try again.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: February 20, 2009, 06:46:53 PM »

Ooops..in the above post by gone..I meant dead.

And also I think GA did not tell LE the truth because he didn't want them knowing about the fights, the money stealing ..all the disruption that Casey caused.  I think he wanted to believe Casey..and Cindy made that a fact to him..but I think he knew better...he lied..the whole freakin family has lied since day one.  I think at first they thought this was another one of Casey's tantrum games..and she was hiding Caylee..as the days went on I think they all knew the truth.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: February 20, 2009, 06:47:20 PM »

Stacey there was something in Casey's trunk, wasn't it a bin of some sort that colapses, like a crate, or maybe I'm imagining this.

A blue one?I don't even know where that came from.I just remember that. 

~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: February 20, 2009, 06:48:32 PM »

Another thing that really was ridiculous with the interview, was when Dom said he went to that area to check out what Kiomarie had said about a hangout, didn't that interview with Kiomarie come out rather early in the investigation? And just by chance on his way to the area a call from a physic comes in instructing him about her vision in the same area, please Dominic Casey is a moron if he thought anyone was going to believe that.

Dominic is a dufus.My first thoughts were either Baez or Lee Anthony.But Baez would'nt want to get himself disbarred ,right?So then I decided it was Lee.
Then again Dominic appears to be a big fat liar,so who really knows?
I want to see the other report. 
You are right about Baez not wanting to get disbarred, so it could very well be Lee, since at the time he wasn't living at home. But I'm wondering which two statements speak the truth, you have Dominics and you have Cindy saying she sent someone over to that area and nothing was there. Since it is obvious to me that nothing legally is going to happen to any of these people, I hope their guilt for every bad action eats away at them.

I am not so sure nothing legally is going to happen. They need their testimonies at the trial to screw them up, so most likely they will not be charged until after the trial. That is why they are wanting immunity so bad, but LE is not going for it.  I think they will all be charged after the trial.

LE is not going to let them get by with all they did because it would set up others to do the same if there are no charges.  They need attorneys because they WILL be charged and I believe they KNOW it . That is why George is playing crazy if you ask me..............he is sure of it.

They CAN'T wait till after the trial IMO...statue of limitations is going to come into play.  Don't know what the time limit is on these charges, nor do I know what ALL the charges would be.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: February 20, 2009, 06:49:48 PM »

Ooops..in the above post by gone..I meant dead.

And also I think GA did not tell LE the truth because he didn't want them knowing about the fights, the money stealing ..all the disruption that Casey caused.  I think he wanted to believe Casey..and Cindy made that a fact to him..but I think he knew better...he lied..the whole freakin family has lied since day one.  I think at first they thought this was another one of Casey's tantrum games..and she was hiding Caylee..as the days went on I think they all knew the truth.

Yep. 

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: February 20, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

monkey hugs

Help me out monkeys. 

I am pretty sure that Tim and LP brought it up early on.  That she was probably in a bag of some sort(cloth)

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1077 on: February 20, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »

Dang you Monkeys are busy!  So, haven't caught absolutely everything ... speed reading ...

Reading the Dom Casey interview ... 'uh uh uh uh ... um um um um ... you guys are confusing me' ... he's guilty of something and I'm really lovin' Savage and Allen right about now!  Completely agree with someone (I think it was No Rose) they wanted DC to find that body and either remove it or plant evidence pointing LE to some murderer other than Casey.

And on top of that ... I'm totally buying into the Cindy~Dom "special relations" ... and I was a non-believer before.

Agree with A1 ... Casey wrapped and bagged and double bagged Caylee because she didn't want to actually touch her .... I think that happens alot when people murder people they know .... cover the face, etc, etc ... cuts down on feeling bad about murdering them ...

I personally think ... killed outside the home and put in trunk ... or suffocated in trunk ... drove around until smell became apparent ... backed car into driveway while Cindy and George are away ... borrowed shovel to assist in getting body into bags (as she didn't want to touch it) and as a final added touch that "I love you" put heart sticker on ...

Soley my opinion ... and mine alone ...

Hi Monkeys!     I've missed you all! 

I don't know if I can.That man is so ugly he couldn't grab a dipper and sneak up on a gourd for a drink...

Yea but but amateur Dick Tracy might have something George is obviously missing....besides Cindy isnt exactly a prize especially with that mouth constantly flappin
Yep he has something GA is missing cause they are in Cindy's Dixie cup 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: February 20, 2009, 06:55:47 PM »

CASEY'S DEFENSE TEAM

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: February 20, 2009, 06:56:35 PM »

Yep he has something GA is missing cause they are in Cindy's Dixie cup 
OMG!  I'd totally forgotten that!  Thanks for the reminder JSM!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.