June 16, 2024, 05:31:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 337955 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: February 20, 2009, 07:37:37 PM »

OK monkeys Im gonna take a few hours to put the tootsies up...check in laters   Happy Weekend everyone

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: February 20, 2009, 07:37:58 PM »

Aw ... Dolce I didn't even notice you'd changed the avi!  That is a beautiful pic of a beautiful mother to be!  (and I'm already thinking ahead years ~ to you telling the Dolcettes ... there you are ... in mommy's tummy!)  I love babies!  (then they turn 22! ~ I suppose I'll love him again ... eventually!)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1122 on: February 20, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »

Snipped from Capp's Post
Casey went back to the house on June 18th (backed car in & borrowed shovel from neighbor) and June 24th having the confrontation with George about the gas cans.   Those are the two days that are constant according to several statements thus far.   Her cell phone pings have her in that area on other days, a day she ran out of gas prior to the 24th & I denoted from her phone records she called JC Penneys from that area (if memory serves on 6/27 - Tony also said she had groceries from the house that day when he picked her up at Amscot, she denied his help to look at her car)

I know I keep going back to the Receipts but its LEE's own writing and it shows by receipts where SLORE was during these dates - Lee admitting to LE that all these receipts were turned over to BOBO Baez. So at that time LE would not know exactly what was handed over to Baez. It is Lee's Word - Hah. And then LE would have to retrieve them from BOBO Baez. Why LEE gave all of the Receipts to Baez without giving LE the receipts first ..shows BOMBSHELL " Deception" on Lee's part 

Receipts as you see Start at: June 30th, 2008 - AS Lee has offered LE his written account of what was found in Casey's purse/bag etc.  WHERE are all the Receipts Prior to June 30th. Didn't Casey Steal from Great Granpa's account earlier prior to June 30th? Wasn't it found out prior to Father's Day? Or was it on the Day Visit that Grandma Plesea told Cindy - Casey stole from your Father's account. I can't recall.
I notice with all this MONEY being spent carelessly there are NO Gas Receipts what so ever in the bunch. Added Total is over 860.00
Just thinking out loud here. If Casey was confronted by Cindy about Stealing from Her Father's Account Mid June... Would that not Clue " Cindy" in that CASEY is a big rotten thief Liar - that she "Cindy" would then go check on her own Checking/Savings/Credit Card Accounts to See is Slore was dipping in or using her CC's around this time.

June 30 - Shopping at JCP with CC -  amount 73.40 - Assuming its CYN' CYN's stolen CC
July 1 - Shopping at JCP with CC - Amount 31.93 - Again I am sure using Cindys CC
July 5 - Car wash - Capp remembers that Date as it would be " TONY's Jeep" -
July 8 - Slore starts Cashing Checks * Amy's and Using Amy's Stolen Checks for Shopping Sprees 
Casey arrested July 16th.
The receipts stop at July 15th at Win Dixie. Lee does Enter BlockBuster receipt on July 14th - Was she not at Blockbuster on July 16th with Tony?

Slore Slore Slore 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1123 on: February 20, 2009, 07:41:03 PM »

Aw ... Dolce I didn't even notice you'd changed the avi!  That is a beautiful pic of a beautiful mother to be!  (and I'm already thinking ahead years ~ to you telling the Dolcettes ... there you are ... in mommy's tummy!)  I love babies!  (then they turn 22! ~ I suppose I'll love him again ... eventually!)   

and thank you!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: February 20, 2009, 07:47:30 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WESH asks if tape could help her case
posted by halboedeker on Feb 20, 2009 6:39:25 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Law enforcement has been taping Casey Anthony's reactions on critical days in her case. Investigators captured her response at sheriff's headquarters on Oct. 14 when she was indicted with the first-degree murder of daughter Caylee, WESH-Channel 2 reported Friday night.

On Thursday, WESH's Bob Kealing revealed that Anthony had been filmed at the jail on Dec. 11, the day Caylee's remains were found. Investigators said that tape revealed Anthony's "consciousness of guilt."

Nether tape has been released. The Orange County's Sheriff's Office today dropped a plan to release the newer tape, Kealing said.

A legal expert told WESH that the Dec. 11 tape, if admitted at trial, could bolster Anthony's defense. "This could almost be a way of allowing Casey Anthony to testify without actually taking the stand," criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby told reporter Kealing. 

Hornsby added: Defense attorney Jose Baez "could introduce the videotape himself and he could say, What person would react that way if they knew the body was there? The one person who reacts that way is the mother who now realizes her daughter might be dead."

The defense team's reaction to the video? WKMG-Channel 6 offered a statement from Baez spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie: "The release of this kind of information has to have an influence on viewers and readers. Just look at the blogs."

WKMG's Mike DeForest explored newly released lab results in the case. He reported: Only one of Caylee's decomposing hairs was found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. No blood or chloroform was found on the steering wheel or on Caylee's car seat. And there was no blood on a borrowed shovel or on Casey's clothing that investigators took from the house.

WFTV-Channel 9 continued to explore the contradictions in statements that Dominic Casey, private investigator for the Anthony family, made in a January interview with detectives. The private eye said he "freaked out" about a psychic's tip to explore woods near the Anthonys' home a month before Caylee's remains were found.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the private eye's actions have moved from being a "sideshow" and become "one of the key issues in this case."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--7.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: February 20, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »

Deenie ~ I didn't quite understand the end of your post ...
Do you think Casey is a slore or not?   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1126 on: February 20, 2009, 07:52:19 PM »

WHY Yes I do.
Ok I had to use my Monkey Power and Use my Calculator  -

The Item that would be the charge of 31.93 = Would be an Item that Cost 29.99
One Item.
Florida Orange County has a Sales Tax of 6.50%
Take 29.99 x 6.50% and you have exactly 31.93
Does anyone Recall how Much that Piglet Pooh Blanket was that was Found earlier ? from Jc penney.

I was perplexed by the Charge ending with .93 which makes no sense ..but it does finding out the sales tax is 6.50% and not a flat 6%

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1127 on: February 20, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »

Can any smart monkey please direct me to a good web site to find registered sex offenders in my area?

All of the sites I find either charge, or they are very outdated.  I live in Oregon.  Thanks in advance.

Hugs, Magic 

Hey Majic,did you look here?
http://sexoffenders.oregon.gov/

Thank you, that was just what I was looking for.  According to this I have 3 sexual predators within one mile of my home.  I encourage everyone to take a look at what is around them.  This site not only gave me the pictures of these predators but their descriptions, addresses, what crimes they committed and the kind of vehicles they drive.

Scary stuff but the more knowledge we have the better off we are.  I don't have any small children living at home but I have 2 grandchildren and a third on the way.  They are never alone or outside by themselves they are 4yrs old and 2yrs old now but it is good to know what these creatures look like.  You just can't be too careful.

Thanks, Magic

How the heck did I do that?  I was responding to the post asking for Oregon's sexual offender website!

http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/SOR/faqs.shtml

Here ya go.. It's for the National Sex Offender Registry.  Just put in your local info. 

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Magic try this site http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Put in your Zip Code and all the Offenders in your area will come up on a Map.
There is an option that will show a List of their Names as well - after you put in your zip.

You can then click on the persons name - Another Screen will Open, and their photo ( if they have one) will show and so will all their information. What offense, Alias's, Where they last registered with their County. May show them at " Home" address or incarcerated and what correctional facility their are housed - Or it will state Absconder ...meaning they are Lost in Society. Great huh ...........  that they are not current on their registration.

Hope that helps
K

Here ya go.. It's for the National Sex Offender Registry.  Just put in your local info. 

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

One moved in our neighborhood a few years ago, and when I got a notice (they will notify you from family watchdog if you put in your address and email)  I went to his house, took his picture and his criminal information and had a talk with him.  I told him that I understood he served his time, but to stay off of my street and to NEVER let me catch him talking to any of the neighborhood kids or I would report him and ask them to revoke his probation immediately. We came to an agreement pretty rapidly. He told one of his neighbors I was not only a b*tch, but a dangerous one. ROFL~~

He moved 6 months later. LOL

ASK, and a monkey shall RECEIVE.   

Sorry for the long quote stack, I had to actually copy and paste this to get all of you in.  I was so touched by how many of you replied to my request, I didn't want to leave anyone out.  This is an amazing forum, I love being a part of it.  Thank you all.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: February 20, 2009, 07:56:59 PM »

You're welcome, peanut.  It IS scary to see them all in our own area.  Just moved to the area am in now, and there are three just down the street and around the corner.  Gulp!  *keeping doors locked*

One moved in our neighborhood a few years ago, and when I got a notice (they will notify you from family watchdog if you put in your address and email)  I went to his house, took his picture and his criminal information and had a talk with him.  I told him that I understood he served his time, but to stay off of my street and to NEVER let me catch him talking to any of the neighborhood kids or I would report him and ask them to revoke his probation immediately. We came to an agreement pretty rapidly. He told one of his neighbors I was not only a b*tch, but a dangerous one. ROFL~~

He moved 6 months later. LOL

That's a great idea, Turbo!  And it sounds like you scared the bejeebies outta that dude.  lol

I believe in being pro active and not waiting until something happens. I believe from letting him know I KNEW who he was and WHAT he was, he would be much less likely to try something in this neighborhood.  

He said he was in counseling and trying to change, I told him I was just HELPING him out and letting him know that there would be serious consequences if he made a bad decision again and I was way to old to worry about my consequences. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1129 on: February 20, 2009, 08:01:43 PM »

Oh spel schmel!  JSM ~ peple woo nitpic at thangs lik that jus wants two mak theerselfs feil bettern!

Take it with a grain of salt chickie!  As Sunny so aptly says!  Put on your big girl panties!   

Dang it I'm old Dolce, but I don't need depends! I will go get the granny panties out and put them on Josef's head!   
You asked to barrow the ones that Sunny has.  Those are the exact ones I pulled out for Sunny, of course we have washed them for you though.  LOL
Thanks Dolce, but I think my big butt won't fit into those. You got any bigger ones? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: February 20, 2009, 08:02:51 PM »

Oh spel schmel!  JSM ~ peple woo nitpic at thangs lik that jus wants two mak theerselfs feil bettern!

Take it with a grain of salt chickie!  As Sunny so aptly says!  Put on your big girl panties!   

Here they are JSM!

(Thanks Dolce!  XXOOXX to the Dolcettes!)
Thanks Newfie, don't think they will fit my big butt!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1131 on: February 20, 2009, 08:07:11 PM »

Stacey there was something in Casey's trunk, wasn't it a bin of some sort that colapses, like a crate, or maybe I'm imagining this.

I don't know what it was or how we found out that it was in there
I was thinking it might have been the laundry bag that Caylee was in
Maybe she always kept it in there

monkey hugs

i believe it was when kronks 911 calls were released, where he talked about a white garbage bag and a greyish vinyl one.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: February 20, 2009, 08:07:20 PM »

WHY Yes I do.

One Item.
Does anyone Recall how Much that Piglet Pooh Blanket was that was Found earlier ? from Jc penney.

I was perplexed by the Charge ending with .93 which makes no sense ..but it does finding out the sales tax is 6.50% and not a flat 6%

Sales tax is 6.50%? Wow!!! Just wow! Slightly off topic, does anyone know if Florida has a state income tax? Inquiring minds want to know!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: February 20, 2009, 08:07:49 PM »

WHY Yes I do.

One Item.

Okay ... I hadn't looked earlier ... looking now I can't find that JC Penny sells Classic Pooh bedding ... I did find it at Target - a classic pooh blanket for 24.99 - didn't look like what was on Caylee's bed in the photo though ... the 24.99 was more like a receiving/under the comforter blanket kind of blanket ... not a comforter kind of blanket ...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1134 on: February 20, 2009, 08:13:41 PM »

WHY Yes I do.

One Item.

Okay ... I hadn't looked earlier ... looking now I can't find that JC Penny sells Classic Pooh bedding ... I did find it at Target - a classic pooh blanket for 24.99 - didn't look like what was on Caylee's bed in the photo though ... the 24.99 was more like a receiving/under the comforter blanket kind of blanket ... not a comforter kind of blanket ...
The 31.93 was put on the Jcpenney CC

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1135 on: February 20, 2009, 08:15:06 PM »

WHY Yes I do.

One Item.

Sales tax is 6.50%? Wow!!! Just wow! Slightly off topic, does anyone know if Florida has a state income tax? Inquiring minds want to know!

It appears it is different percents pertaining to County
http://miami.about.com/od/governmentcityservices/a/salestax.htm
County    Sales Tax Rate
Alachua    6.25%
Baker    7.00%
Bay    6.50%
Bradford    7.00%
Brevard    6.00%
Broward    6.00%
Calhoun    7.00%
Charlotte    7.00%
Citrus    6.00%
Clay    7.00%
Collier    6.00%
Columbia    7.00%
De Soto    7.00%
Dixie    7.00%
Duval    7.00%
Escambia    7.50%
Flagler    7.00%
Franklin    6.00%
Gadsden    7.00%
Gilchrist    7.00%
Glades    7.00%
Gulf    7.00%
Hamilton    7.00%
Hardee    7.00%
Hendry    7.00%
Hernando    6.50%
Highlands    7.00%
Hillsborough    7.00%
Holmes    7.00%
Indian River    7.00%
Jackson    7.50%
Jefferson    7.00%
Lafayette    7.00%
Lake    7.00%
Lee    6.00%
Leon    7.50%
Levy    7.00%
Liberty    7.00%
Madison    7.50%
Manatee    6.50%
Marion    6.50%
Martin    6.50%
Miami-Dade    7.00%
Monroe    7.50%
Nassau    7.00%
Okaloosa    6.00%
Okeechobee    7.00%
Orange    6.50%
Osceola    7.00%
Palm Beach    6.50%
Pasco    7.00%
Pinellas    7.00%
Polk    7.00%
Putnam    7.00%
St. Johns    6.00%
St. Lucie    6.50%
Santa Rosa    6.50%
Sarasota    7.00%
Seminole    7.00%
Sumter    7.00%
Suwannee    7.00%
Taylor    7.00%
Union    7.00%
Volusia    6.50%
Wakulla    7.00%
Walton    7.00%
Washington    7.00%

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: February 20, 2009, 08:17:53 PM »

WHY Yes I do.

One Item.

It appears it is different percents pertaining to County
http://miami.about.com/od/governmentcityservices/a/salestax.htm
County    Sales Tax Rate
Alachua    6.25%
Baker    7.00%
Bay    6.50%
Bradford    7.00%
Brevard    6.00%
Broward    6.00%
Calhoun    7.00%
Charlotte    7.00%
Citrus    6.00%
Clay    7.00%
Collier    6.00%
Columbia    7.00%
De Soto    7.00%
Dixie    7.00%
Duval    7.00%
Escambia    7.50%
Flagler    7.00%
Franklin    6.00%
Gadsden    7.00%
Gilchrist    7.00%
Glades    7.00%
Gulf    7.00%
Hamilton    7.00%
Hardee    7.00%
Hendry    7.00%
Hernando    6.50%
Highlands    7.00%
Hillsborough    7.00%
Holmes    7.00%
Indian River    7.00%
Jackson    7.50%
Jefferson    7.00%
Lafayette    7.00%
Lake    7.00%
Lee    6.00%
Leon    7.50%
Levy    7.00%
Liberty    7.00%
Madison    7.50%
Manatee    6.50%
Marion    6.50%
Martin    6.50%
Miami-Dade    7.00%
Monroe    7.50%
Nassau    7.00%
Okaloosa    6.00%
Okeechobee    7.00%
Orange    6.50%
Osceola    7.00%
Palm Beach    6.50%
Pasco    7.00%
Pinellas    7.00%
Polk    7.00%
Putnam    7.00%
St. Johns    6.00%
St. Lucie    6.50%
Santa Rosa    6.50%
Sarasota    7.00%
Seminole    7.00%
Sumter    7.00%
Suwannee    7.00%
Taylor    7.00%
Union    7.00%
Volusia    6.50%
Wakulla    7.00%
Walton    7.00%
Washington    7.00%
Thanks Deenie, I was just wondering how their sales tax was so low. We don't have a state income tax, sales tax only. JSM may move to Florida if their taxes are that low.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: February 20, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »

Yep he has something GA is missing cause they are in Cindy's Dixie cup 
OMG!  I'd totally forgotten that!  Thanks for the reminder JSM!   
You are welcome Newfie. I am behaving tonight because some new monkey got pizzed about me talking about Tiny Tim scaring me last night. So I am on topic tonight. 
JSM - I saw that this morning and was feeling bad as I had started the tiny tim joke, but then I read what Desi wrote here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4568.660
and that sums that up perfectly. 
So, I will tippie toe off to the kitchen, feeling fine and make dinner!  Back later!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: February 20, 2009, 08:24:31 PM »

Yep he has something GA is missing cause they are in Cindy's Dixie cup 
OMG!  I'd totally forgotten that!  Thanks for the reminder JSM!   
You are welcome Newfie. I am behaving tonight because some new monkey got pizzed about me talking about Tiny Tim scaring me last night. So I am on topic tonight. 
JSM - I saw that this morning and was feeling bad as I had started the tiny tim joke, but then I read what Desi wrote here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4568.660
and that sums that up perfectly. 
So, I will tippie toe off to the kitchen, feeling fine and make dinner!  Back later!

Aww, don't feel bad. JSM is over it now. I'm glad Desi wrote back. I just read that and it made me feel better. I just thought it was kind of a harsh comment to come into SM and make fun of posters, when said person has only been here a little while. Even Muffy and Klaas were in on the Tiny Tim thing. Sometimes I have to joke about things to keep from pulling my hair out in this case. Now go tippie toe off to the kitchen, just don't trip over the tulips!   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: February 20, 2009, 08:27:39 PM »

WHY Yes I do.

One Item.

The 31.93 was put on the Jcpenney CC
I saw that ... since Penney's has regional buyers ... just because I can't find them selling it at my local (Indiana) Penney's ~ or on the Penney's web site ~ doesn't mean they don't sell it at Penney's stores in specific states/regions.  Like Orlando ...

I suppose the reason we haven't seen that receipt is that the prosecution knows Jose already has it so they don't have to "release" it to him?

Just for my own piece of mind ... I hope if this goes to trial ... we see what was on it!  It drives me crazy!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.