June 16, 2024, 06:32:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 338105 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1180 on: February 20, 2009, 09:24:46 PM »

Thank you Searching
Every time I go to find Winnie the Pooh bedding on JCP it seems to have that soft green/beige color set - and not the White as in the photos of Caylee's room.
All the photos of Caylee's room that were taken by LE have none of that new POOH Fufu bedding  as the photo's show with Cindy 20/20... arrr it is just so frustrating.
I remember when I bought my Daughters bedding which would have been 19 yrs ago. I
was still pregnant and wanted to keep it perfect. So I did not wash the Comforter because it was So fluffy and all the ruffles on the Edges were nice and Popped up. It still had that Crisp Look & it had the starch from the manufacturer etc. I washed everything else and set up her crib. But I left the Comforter intact right up until my Daughter was born, then washed it. 
And the first time I saw the Photo of Cindy and the Bedding that was the first thing that POPPED into my Head. That Comforter has Never Been Washed nor Used for the last 2 yrs or any time for that matter. It is too Crisp and too Puffy and Evenly balanced "the batting inside". Children give their Bedding a Beating when they are toddlers ..they romp in their beds, drag their bedding thru the house. My Daughters same comforter that I bought her as an Infant looked like it had been threw war by the time she was 2.
I just can't let go of the fact that the Receipts have never been " spoken of" -
from Slore's spending at JCP.

ITA Deenie, good catch!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1181 on: February 20, 2009, 09:25:11 PM »

I miss you guys so much!! It took all night to catch up, now everyone is going to sleep. We are supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow, so I am all prepared. Long day, but I don't want to go to sleep yet! 
Type Woman Type ......... Its not late yet. NO NO did you SAY SNOW ... CRAP
Dammit Jim, I finally found my driveway in the last few days.......... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: February 20, 2009, 09:26:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys! How's it going? Anything new from a few hours ago? Got a few minutes to spend in the cage, so here I am!

Hi QM. Hope all is well. Very quiet in the cage tonight. JSM is about to go to bed.

Oh no, I just got here, now you're leaving.  Don't go yet JSM! Please stay awhile!
I'll stay for a bit QM. It's been a long day!

Awww, cool JSM. I don't usually get to post most nights!
I see NoRose is here too (I keep confusing you too again, and now I realize you have Joe & Zoe, more confusing!).
I see BOO is here too, HI BOOMONKEY!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1183 on: February 20, 2009, 09:27:20 PM »

Cookies? What kind? Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin? Dog cookies?

ALL Kinds, and they are sooooo good! Move your company here and you will see!! We desperately need a kick in the proverbial economic pants!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1184 on: February 20, 2009, 09:27:26 PM »

I miss you guys so much!! It took all night to catch up, now everyone is going to sleep. We are supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow, so I am all prepared. Long day, but I don't want to go to sleep yet! 
Four to eight inches of snow? Do ya'll go and buy out the grocery stores before that happens? Can you drive in that stuff? What if you run out of ciggies? I'm skeered for you Boo! What about Grissom in the snow? Will he go out side to potty? Joe wouldn't step foot out in .05 inches of snow. He might turn into a pupcicle.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: February 20, 2009, 09:29:15 PM »

I love my monkeys!!!   

The poster last night...well I just kept scrolling on by....JSM no worries!!

Looney!!!!
Thanks Leroy. No worries here now. Monkeys love you and your ears. 

That poster made NO SENSE to me at all....
Thanks Leroy. I read most of the posts, but the one about the monkeys really set me off. That poster wasn't online for me to reply. So it was best I kept my trap shut 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: February 20, 2009, 09:29:17 PM »

Just checking to make sure I don't have invisible monkey syndrome??

i think thats  my job tonight...

Nah ah Leroy, I see you!! You're not !

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1187 on: February 20, 2009, 09:30:18 PM »

I see NoRose is here too (I keep confusing you too again, and now I realize you have Joe & Zoe, more confusing!).

Hey QT, such a quiet little monkey as usual!  I just soaked these bones and feel much better. Wish I could afford a massage for myself instead of my dog. But he comes first!! BTW, he's doing better after the massage and I have peace of mind that the knots I found were fatty tumors. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: February 20, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »

JSM are you talking about the one that was complaining about the way we post here on SM?? in the wee hours ?? That one?? when we were discussing the Gentamicin and other items?

I just hit IGNORE in my brain and go to the next post from reasonable monkeys.

I am not here to quibble over nit picking things, and most times won't "partake" in the bait.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1189 on: February 20, 2009, 09:32:46 PM »

ALL Kinds, and they are sooooo good! Move your company here and you will see!! We desperately need a kick in the proverbial economic pants!!
All I can say is grandma also had good cookies for me when I would visit in upper Michigan.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1190 on: February 20, 2009, 09:33:35 PM »

Four to eight inches of snow? Do ya'll go and buy out the grocery stores before that happens? Can you drive in that stuff? What if you run out of ciggies? I'm skeered for you Boo! What about Grissom in the snow? Will he go out side to potty? Joe wouldn't step foot out in .05 inches of snow. He might turn into a pupcicle.
Nah, we are made of hearty stuff up here in the Mitten. Grissom plays in the snow and trys to put his head under it and comes up to look at me covered in the white stuff. If I run out of ciggies, CVS is right behind me! I can walk it even in 8 inches of snow. I just shovel in layers as it comes down. You have to time it right, wait a bit, shovel, wait some more, shovel. Lots of Mitten Monkeys here, they know the drill.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1191 on: February 20, 2009, 09:34:10 PM »

Something that may not be popular but it is my guess that Caylee threw lots of tantrums.  The interviews with Cindy's co workers show that Casey fought with George.  We have no doubt that Cindy and Casey fought, even before the night of the stealing from grandparents argument.  My guess is that by the time she was 2, Caylee had learned from the best.  I have no doubt that Caylee was duct taped and chloroformed to shut her up.  Maybe had been done before.  This time Casey decided to make it permanent.  I do not believe for one minute that it was an accident.

Me either Today Kc had the manual of how to deal with kids bookmarked even but I think that was just for show in front of her friends. That textbook probably said " get down to the childs eye level.... blah blah blah" you know how every single friend would give the same "Kc was a wonderful mother story". It was role play to Kc in her best " Mother of the Year" performance! Oh btw Cindy.... I am still waiting for that moment

I would love to see what is marked in that child care book.  I have many children, some adopted.  In adoption circles(and with very difficult kids), some people resort to what is termed "holding time".  This is a technique which involves forced holding of a child with a tantrum.  There are good reasons for this BUT, you do not want a person with anger issues or a parent who cannot control themselves.  It could be a very abusive technique if not used correctly, or if a vindictive, angry person used it, I could see it escalate.

I agree akmom.  Both times I've used "holding time" was in order to calm a flailing angry ADHD child.  The intent, by it's very nature is to calm that child and help him/her to regain control.  An adult angry at the same time would likely not be able to calm the child.  And, as you said, it could become an abusive situation.  I think many types of discipline could turn out that way as well if used wrongly. 

But 'holding time' would not be my first choice in dealing with a 2 yr old having a tantrum.  In my experience, walking away and ignoring has been the most beneficial for that.  The child at some point realizes s/he doesn't have an audience anymore, and it seems they really seem to need that most of the time.  I've actually had a child follow me into the next room, throw himself down on the floor and begin the tantrum again.  I think he exhausted himself just following me around the house.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: February 20, 2009, 09:34:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys! How's it going? Anything new from a few hours ago? Got a few minutes to spend in the cage, so here I am!

Hi QM. Hope all is well. Very quiet in the cage tonight. JSM is about to go to bed.

Oh no, I just got here, now you're leaving.  Don't go yet JSM! Please stay awhile!
I'll stay for a bit QM. It's been a long day!

Don't get too confused QM, I confuse Zoe and Joe all the time! 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1193 on: February 20, 2009, 09:35:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys....I have been kind of quiet for the last couple of days...trying to catch up on reading docs and avoiding the snarky posting.Thursday got unreal in here so I just read. Hope everyone  is having a good night.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: February 20, 2009, 09:36:04 PM »

I like cookies, just my doctors I think wouldn't want to move up north. Most of them came down here to get away from there. You move down here. Josef needs a good nanny! 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1195 on: February 20, 2009, 09:36:14 PM »

Nah, we are made of hearty stuff up here in the Mitten. Grissom plays in the snow and trys to put his head under it and comes up to look at me covered in the white stuff. If I run out of ciggies, CVS is right behind me! I can walk it even in 8 inches of snow. I just shovel in layers as it comes down. You have to time it right, wait a bit, shovel, wait some more, shovel. Lots of Mitten Monkeys here, they know the drill.
I had my MOnkey Brain turned OFF from the News Today - Contractor still working in the Abode ... I no no about the Snow and I have very few Ciggys and NO FUD - I HATE SNOW 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: February 20, 2009, 09:36:48 PM »

Hey QT, such a quiet little monkey as usual!  I just soaked these bones and feel much better. Wish I could afford a massage for myself instead of my dog. But he comes first!! BTW, he's doing better after the massage and I have peace of mind that the knots I found were fatty tumors. 

Awww, that lucky dog. I'm glad he's feeling better after that massage! BTW, who is QT? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1197 on: February 20, 2009, 09:38:04 PM »

We're unsupervised again

Way to keep watch, Today!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: February 20, 2009, 09:39:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys....I have been kind of quiet for the last couple of days...trying to catch up on reading docs and avoiding the snarky posting.Thursday got unreal in here so I just read. Hope everyone  is having a good night.

Hi darla it's kinda quiet tonight, hopefully all stays nice & calm. All the other Monkeys must be out partying it up tonight on a Friday night!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: February 20, 2009, 09:39:50 PM »

Boo I didn't know Grissom had a something wrong with him.  I'm sorry I have been behind. I am glad to know there is nothing wrong. Are they lipomas? Josef had one in his neck and I just knew it was something bad. They sucked it out and it hasn't come back. Probably didn't help that he was 50 pounds overweight. He had hotdog neck back then!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.